PDA

View Full Version : When its Over

Orthodox
05-30-16, 8:47 am
Let me ask you something player..?

What do you do when all is said and done? When this long long struggle finally comes to an end but your soul will not believe it is even possible for such a struggle to be over? And it will now fight to keep that struggle alive! But everything has a beginning and a end...

So what do you do when you reach this point? That long fucking road you've crawled down on your hands and knees has come to an end! You've now done everything that you've set out to do? When you've achieved all your hopes and goals, fulfilled all your aspirations?

What do you do then? Your heart, mind and soul can not bare to dream another dream because you put so much of yourself into the last one. It consumed your entire being?

Ah? Where do you go from there? When the world knows now who you are? They cam clearly see! Your a Bodybuilder...

What do you do now? Ah? The cashier who rung up your 100 eggs a week, no longer questions the amount in your shopping basket, she no longer ask you why? Because she can clearly see that you are a Bodybuilder...

Ive done what i set out to do, which was to BUILD ON THE STRUCTURE OF MY BODY.

This was the agreement that i made with God as a young young boy...

He would help me build up my body and then he would break it back down because it must return back to dust! Both of us have kept to our word. Now He says to me,"Its enough my Son...Stop and Rest now, because your works have been excepted.."

As Apollo Creed said to Rocky, when all was said and done...

"Thats easy for you to say your still on top, but what happens when your not on top? Then what? Where do we go? Cause we sure as hell cant be born again. Change? I don't wanna change! I like who I AM. You think you can change but you cant change what you really are, and you can forget about all this money and stuff, that you got all around you cause it don't change a dame thing. You and me, we don't even have a choice. See where born with a killer instinct, that you cant just turn off and on like some radio. We have to be right in the middle of the action because where the warriors, and without some challenge, without some dame war to fight, then the warrior may as well be dead."

Thanks guys and Journey Well

spartan300
05-30-16, 9:42 am
[QUOTE=Orthodox;1434250]Let me ask you something player..?

What do you do when all is said and done? When this long long struggle finally comes to an end but your soul will not believe it is even possible for such a struggle to be over? And it will now fight to keep that struggle alive! But everything has a beginning and a end...

So what do you do when you reach this point? That long fucking road you've crawled down on your hands and knees has come to an end! You've now done everything that you've set out to do? When you've achieved all your hopes and goals, fulfilled all your aspirations?

What do you do then? Your heart, mind and soul can not bare to dream another dream because you put so much of yourself into the last one. It consumed your entire being?

Ah? Where do you go from there? When the world knows now who you are? They cam clearly see! Your a Bodybuilder...

Wow really profound words. But are you bragging or complaining? You've reached the pinnacle of your development boo fucking hoo and now you sound so disappointed. I'll tell you what my friend I haven't been as fortunate and I've been at this a little longer than you have. So unless this was a post indicating you're leaving this earth prematurely due to some unfornate condition, (in which case my post would be quite out of line and insensitive) I'd be thanking the Almighty the gift HE has bestowed upon you. Our mantra back in the day was BURY ME MASSIVE! And damn it when its all said and done I'm hoping to be buried in a casket the size of a '57 Chevy! SPARTAN OUT!

Orthodox
05-30-16, 10:58 am
Peace be with you Spartan

I ocassionally work with a Bulgarian Bodybuilding company mame 'Spartan Pro's'. Intresting!

No your reply is not out of line and i welcome it. I do have extremly bad heath problems which yeah... Have secured me a 'permanent leave' from earth, if you will but i dont think like that. For me, there is nothing aan can do in his life to PROLONG his stat here. Every man has a time when he COMES here and when he LEAVES. Uts already been detirmined. Its predistined and there is nothing you can do. You think there is.

For example you change your lifestyle. Now you live healther in hopes of living a longer life, because you believe your un healthy ways will shorten it. So you then get up early put on your running shoes and start to jog round the block. Your thing as you listen to your head phones, "Im doing well!"

Only in all your deep poundering you forget to look left and BANG!!! You grt hit by a 57 CHEVY is it? ( thats a joke lol)
Lights out baby, one minute your jogging down hrte on earth and the next, your laying on the Good Lords Bossom. Thats how it goes.

There are no extentions or extra time when its your time to go, its your time.YOUVE EATEN THE MEAL AND NOW ITS TIME TO PAY THE BILL.

So yeah I've more than eaten that meal bro. Ive sat round that table and stuffed my fucking fat face while kids out there are so hungry. Their eating the fucking finger nails for nutrition. But i closed my eyes bro so as to not see so these poor kids then crawl desperately under the table, start tigging at my leg inbhopes of getting just a bread crum but ignored them. I was to busy, laugh and joking, rubbing my fat fucking belly,trying hard notvto pass out or vomit be ause of the amount of food that ive eat !

If you are an AGED MAN as you say then you will hear this parable.

Spartan... The thing that will benefit from you being buried in a big coffin are the greppy crawlys that will dine on you hard earnt muscle. I wasn't bragging... As the wise man once wrote," There is NO GLORY IN THE GRAVE! Both acwise man and a foolish man end uo in this same place. Therefore whatever you do with your hands in this life, do with ALL YOUR MIGHT. For this is a mans ONLY GLORY."

I have fone that... Now i am wondering to myself... "WHAT ELSE TO DO NEXT?"

Hence the POST

I hear your words my frien

Journey Well

spartan300
05-30-16, 11:47 am
Peace be with you Spartan

I ocassionally work with a Bulgarian Bodybuilding company mame 'Spartan Pro's'. Intresting!

No your reply is not out of line and i welcome it. I do have extremly bad heath problems which yeah... Have secured me a 'permanent leave' from earth, if you will but i dont think like that. For me, there is nothing aan can do in his life to PROLONG his stat here. Every man has a time when he COMES here and when he LEAVES. Uts already been detirmined. Its predistined and there is nothing you can do. You think there is.

For example you change your lifestyle. Now you live healther in hopes of living a longer life, because you believe your un healthy ways will shorten it. So you then get up early put on your running shoes and start to jog round the block. Your thing as you listen to your head phones, "Im doing well!"

Only in all your deep poundering you forget to look left and BANG!!! You grt hit by a 57 CHEVY is it? ( thats a joke lol)
Lights out baby, one minute your jogging down hrte on earth and the next, your laying on the Good Lords Bossom. Thats how it goes.

There are no extentions or extra time when its your time to go, its your time.YOUVE EATEN THE MEAL AND NOW ITS TIME TO PAY THE BILL.

So yeah I've more than eaten that meal bro. Ive sat round that table and stuffed my fucking fat face while kids out there are so hungry. Their eating the fucking finger nails for nutrition. But i closed my eyes bro so as to not see so these poor kids then crawl desperately under the table, start tigging at my leg inbhopes of getting just a bread crum but ignored them. I was to busy, laugh and joking, rubbing my fat fucking belly,trying hard notvto pass out or vomit be ause of the amount of food that ive eat !

If you are an AGED MAN as you say then you will hear this parable.

Spartan... The thing that will benefit from you being buried in a big coffin are the greppy crawlys that will dine on you hard earnt muscle. I wasn't bragging... As the wise man once wrote," There is NO GLORY IN THE GRAVE! Both acwise man and a foolish man end uo in this same place. Therefore whatever you do with your hands in this life, do with ALL YOUR MIGHT. For this is a mans ONLY GLORY."

I have fone that... Now i am wondering to myself... "WHAT ELSE TO DO NEXT?"

Hence the POST

I hear your words my frien

Journey Well

It appears there are deeper, underlying issues here. Issues that are well beyond my comprehension so I will reserve comment.

Orthodox
05-30-16, 12:08 pm
Oeace friend

You know what Spartan.... Your right! Lol ive re read my last reply and well, ive spoke like a mad man! Omg! Lol
In my ilness i have become as a mad man. I post to express and release. My beloved partner will not let me leave the bed out of worry. I fear that she will grab a Sledge Hammer, and break my already broken knees with it! Lool like that mad woman in that film,'Misery'

So yeah...let us not read to deep into this post ok? As my beloved partner often says to me in times of encouragement...

"Baby... You are a Foolish man BUT i still love you!"

Awww

Journey well