PDA

View Full Version : Animal Title Sponsor for Boss of Bosses III

naturalguy
06-17-16, 10:40 am
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/BOSSofBosses_zpspl62vw5c.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/BOSSofBosses_zpspl62vw5c.jpg.html)

Animal is proud to support the great sport of powerlifting and to be the Title Sponsor for this epic even run by Animal athlete Dan "BOSS" Green. Some of the best lifters in the world will be competing and many records may fall. Dan, recovered from recent injury, will step up on the platform this year as well. As the Title Sponsor, here are some things Animal will be providing:

- Prize money
- Swag for all the competitors
- A "supplement station" for the lifters and spectators to use
- A booth where Animal Gear and products will be offered
- A feature documentary that will be shot by Animal

And the big one...

- One Animal athlete sponsorship will be awarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRWSpEWnna4

SMuncey
06-17-16, 11:19 am
Can't wait for this, truly exciting. The energy for this meet will be insane.

Jay
06-17-16, 3:37 pm
Wow thats awesome. The possibility of sponsorship alone would increase my total if I was competing.

The Ant
06-17-16, 3:50 pm
It's gonna be a great Meet! I hope y'all are ready?

J Wong
06-17-16, 3:56 pm
Can't wait for this! This is going to bring out the best in all of the lifters.

Universal Rep
06-17-16, 3:59 pm
It's gonna be a great Meet! I hope y'all are ready?

Can't wait for this! This is going to bring out the best in all of the lifters.

What are the matchups you will be looking at?

J Wong
06-17-16, 9:28 pm
What are the matchups you will be looking at?

242 sleeves. I am pretty sure the following will be in this division (I may be forgetting some):

Pete Rubish
Larry Williams
Myself
David LaMartina
Carlos Reyes (formerly Young & Hungry on here)
Kevin Oak

There are a lot of other 242s, but not sure which divison they are going to be in.

N. Motta
06-19-16, 7:28 am
Can anyone or Animal setup a live stream for this?

Pete Rubish
06-20-16, 6:45 am
242 sleeves. I am pretty sure the following will be in this division (I may be forgetting some):

Pete Rubish
Larry Williams
Myself
David LaMartina
Kevin Oak

There are a lot of other 242s, but not sure which divison they are going to be in.
And Andrew Herbert has confirmed he will be doing 242 in sleeves. He's Dan's training partner who Dan told me "will beat his 242 no wraps total record".

naturalguy
06-20-16, 12:39 pm

Pete Rubish
Larry Williams
Myself
David LaMartina
Kevin Oak

That is a stacked class

BOSS
06-21-16, 1:43 am
And Andrew Herbert has confirmed he will be doing 242 in sleeves. He's Dan's training partner who Dan told me "will beat his 242 no wraps total record".

Yes the 242 class alone is ridiculous, the middle weights in general are stacked. I'd expect 20 guys to go over 2000. Last year there were 10. Also there are some killers in the lighter classes as well including Maleik Derstine who could be the lightest guy ever to go over 2000. I can't even tell you how many guys with 1900 totals I wasn't able to add to the Saturday roster it's that stacked.

C.Coronato
06-21-16, 8:48 am
Now THIS is motivating. Hell yes.

How many 220s are in the pro day?

weaguilera
06-27-16, 10:27 am
New to the forum and green to the sport. I own a powerlifting gym in Fresno, CA that I opened in January. Anyway that's besides the point, but I had to put it out there.

I am competing on the Friday side of the competition along with two of my gym members, this is my second Meet ever and we're bringing in someone for their first meet. We're all huge fans and I'm rambling now but my question is:

Is the Saturday invitational going to be closed off for spectators or will you allow people to come watch for a fee?

naturalguy
06-27-16, 12:40 pm
New to the forum and green to the sport. I own a powerlifting gym in Fresno, CA that I opened in January. Anyway that's besides the point, but I had to put it out there.

I am competing on the Friday side of the competition along with two of my gym members, this is my second Meet ever and we're bringing in someone for their first meet. We're all huge fans and I'm rambling now but my question is:

Is the Saturday invitational going to be closed off for spectators or will you allow people to come watch for a fee?

Spectators can watch on Saturday, I don't know what the fee is however

npcdusty
06-28-16, 2:02 pm
Man I wish I could go!!!! This is going to be epic....

BOSS
06-29-16, 7:53 pm

Spectators are welcome, there will be an entry fee but it's not set yet!

C.Coronato
06-30-16, 8:49 am
Ill make it out there one day!

weaguilera
06-30-16, 12:50 pm
Spectators are welcome, there will be an entry fee but it's not set yet!

Sounds good. Thanks!

N. Motta
08-02-16, 10:58 am
Live stream?

N. Motta
08-15-16, 4:41 pm
Can anyone or Animal setup a live stream for this?

Live stream?

Anyone?

weaguilera
08-17-16, 4:19 pm
Anyone?

Link will be available tomorrow. Per email we got from the club. I'll try to post it if nobody else does.

N. Motta
08-20-16, 10:04 am
Link will be available tomorrow. Per email we got from the club. I'll try to post it if nobody else does.

Thanks man. Appreciate your time.