PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Test

YoungHiga
07-08-16, 11:27 am
Hey guys, I have a question about Animal Test. I just finished up with stak, gained 10 pounds on my bench, 15 on deadlift, and 20 on squat in the last 3 weeks. Awesome gains I think! Anyway, I really would like to try Animal Test, but the warning label is kinda pushing me away. My blood pressure is usually 130/90, and I do have some anxiety. (My father just unexpectedly passed away) Is it still safe for me to take it?

C.Coronato
07-08-16, 11:40 am
If you ARE worried, i would suggest checking with your primary care physician.

SMuncey
07-08-16, 11:53 am
Hey guys, I have a question about Animal Test. I just finished up with stak, gained 10 pounds on my bench, 15 on deadlift, and 20 on squat in the last 3 weeks. Awesome gains I think! Anyway, I really would like to try Animal Test, but the warning label is kinda pushing me away. My blood pressure is usually 130/90, and I do have some anxiety. (My father just unexpectedly passed away) Is it still safe for me to take it?

Before anything I would always check with a doctor, Animal Test does contain Yohimbe Bark Extract that may raise blood pressure.

Aggression
07-13-16, 1:18 pm

Just reiterating what's always been said^. Check with a doctor, brah.

Rex
08-23-16, 12:43 pm

Or at least get a blood pressure cuff at CVS and keep an eye on it yourself. 50$ is not that much of an investment for your health...

D-Kev
12-21-16, 2:46 am
Before anything I would always check with a doctor, Animal Test does contain Yohimbe Bark Extract that may raise blood pressure.

I tried this product once and the Yohimbe made me violently sick!

G-Six
12-23-16, 10:21 am

It is the white capsule. You can remove it completely and still get the benefits of the rest of pack

Nmowery
12-27-16, 1:04 am

Seems like that stuff really fucks some people up! I had a buddy who got some preworkout that contained yohimbe and it made him all kinds of sick. After taking 2 of 40 servings he sold the rest to me for super cheap. Stuff made me sweat a lot, but I didn't get sick or suffer other side effects, so go me, lol.

G-Six
12-27-16, 11:52 am
Seems like that stuff really fucks some people up! I had a buddy who got some preworkout that contained yohimbe and it made him all kinds of sick. After taking 2 of 40 servings he sold the rest to me for super cheap. Stuff made me sweat a lot, but I didn't get sick or suffer other side effects, so go me, lol.

Some people are definitely more sensitive. A lot of people can tolerate caffeine but mix in yohimbe and they get tweaky.

Enforcer
01-25-17, 8:08 am

Check with your doctor first just to make sure. If that is a go I highly recommend Animal test for strength gains and adding lean muscle mass. I take 1 pack with my pre workout meal about 1 hour prior to training

Jay Nera
02-27-17, 12:40 am
I always like eliminating variables and then adding them back. I'd try dropping everything and then taking yohimbe on its own to see if thats the culprit.