PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Animals

JodyBoy
07-26-16, 6:42 pm
Aloha Everyone,

I am JodyBoy and I have been given the O.K. to start an ABC Hawaii Chapter. I am planning to hold the FIRST ever Hawaii ABC on December 11th, 2016.

When: December 11th, 2016
Where: Iron Hawaiian Fitness - 1727 Republican St. Honolulu, HI 96819
Time: 12pm to 5pm (Tentatively)

Possible Sub-Events (Subject to Change):
1. 225lbs Deadlift for Reps (girls) & 500lbs Deadlift for Reps (guys)
2. Bodyweight Bench Press for Reps
3. Max Deadlift
4. 135lbs Squat for Reps (Girls) & 225lbs Squat for Reps (guys)

*****Any other suggestions are WELCOME!*****

Anyone is invited to come, but I think I'll be initiating a deadline for attendance, so I can give corporate ample time to send us the "care package". Being that we're in Hawaii, sometimes shipping can take a bit longer... not to mention, the cost is way higher.
If anyone will be visiting Hawaii during this time and you'll be in the Honolulu area, please come check it out and join us! It would be cool to have some other fellow Animals from other states join in on the fun!

I would really like it if Higa Monster could come since he's from here and Jason Huh to come too! Last time Jason was out here in Hawaii, he didn't get a chance to come check out the gym. He was on vacation with the family.

My main motivation for holding the ABC so late in the year was because the local bodybuilding scene would've slowed down by then and all the local powerlifters here on the island will be done competing until around April.

JodyBoy

C.Coronato
07-27-16, 8:11 am
Damn, id love to come out there for that.

Hit up Higa, he may know some good dudes out that way.

JodyBoy
07-27-16, 5:05 pm
Damn, id love to come out there for that.

Hit up Higa, he may know some good dudes out that way.

Actually had a quick convo with him this morning on IG. He really wants to come out!

HIGA MONSTER
08-01-16, 3:54 pm
Aloha Everyone,

I am JodyBoy and I have been given the O.K. to start an ABC Hawaii Chapter. I am planning to hold the FIRST ever Hawaii ABC on December 11th, 2016.

When: December 11th, 2016
Where: Iron Hawaiian Fitness - 1727 Republican St. Honolulu, HI 96819
Time: 12pm to 5pm (Tentatively)

Possible Sub-Events (Subject to Change):
1. 225lbs Deadlift for Reps (girls) & 500lbs Deadlift for Reps (guys)
2. Bodyweight Bench Press for Reps
3. Max Deadlift
4. 135lbs Squat for Reps (Girls) & 225lbs Squat for Reps (guys)

*****Any other suggestions are WELCOME!*****

Anyone is invited to come, but I think I'll be initiating a deadline for attendance, so I can give corporate ample time to send us the "care package". Being that we're in Hawaii, sometimes shipping can take a bit longer... not to mention, the cost is way higher.
If anyone will be visiting Hawaii during this time and you'll be in the Honolulu area, please come check it out and join us! It would be cool to have some other fellow Animals from other states join in on the fun!

I would really like it if Higa Monster could come since he's from here and Jason Huh to come too! Last time Jason was out here in Hawaii, he didn't get a chance to come check out the gym. He was on vacation with the family.

My main motivation for holding the ABC so late in the year was because the local bodybuilding scene would've slowed down by then and all the local powerlifters here on the island will be done competing until around April.

JodyBoy
CHEEE-HOO!

Yes, my braddah. Good to see you doing this!

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER