PDA

View Full Version : One day at a time

SubZero777
07-30-16, 11:13 pm
What's goin on guys, my name is Dylan I am 23 years old from Las Vegas Nevada. I was thinking the other night that I might have a really inspiring story so I should tell the world. Even if it only helps 1 person or millions. It's something I would regret if I didn't tell it. So here goes... Growing up both my parents were addicted to meth. We moved around a lot in Henderson NV. From studio to motels. My dad and mom stopped working completely around 2004. We lived on welfare. My father passed away from a drug overdose in 2009 and I was 16 years old. The toxicology report shows OxyCottin, methanphatamine, and Xanax. I remember the day like it was yesterday. My aunt and my mom picked me up from school, and we were curious where my dad was. He had court that day for attempted murder. Around 4pm we seen the police outside the neighbors house... Then the corners van pulled up. Me and my mom were asked to identify his body. It was rough. Being 16 and my mom still doing drugs. My Fathers shortly after that got a Olympic weight set. His friend spent a good 6 years in prison so he knew a few things. I trained with him in the studio we lived in. In 2010 at 17 years old me and my mother and I were evicted and forced to split apart. A month later my grandfather passed away. She moved in with her mom and I moved in with my uncle. I got $500 to live off of every month. So I bought my own food and cellphone bill and whatever I owed on rent. I had my mom take me out of public school so I could go to online schooling to focus more on getting a job. I was able to keep my Olympic weight set. It wasnt until I was 18 that I got a gym membership at 24hourfitness.

A side note. My grandfather had a life insurance policy on my father and I was the beneficiary. My grandfather was diagnosed with Damenita the same year my father passed away.... My uncle was the trustee and stole it so there's nothing my grandfather could've done. The thing about growing up poor was I couldn't afford an attorney and I couldn't get a free one through welfare because of the $500 I got once a month. My mom didn't know what to do because her husband of 25 years just passed away and she's trying to get clean. So it was all on me.

Through all this I continued to go to the gym.

2012 At 19 I was complete broke and was about to get kicked out. So I had to find a job fast. I applied everywhere and didn't get nothing. I contiplated suicide. I couldn't pay my cellphone bill, didn't have any food, hardly had any clothes. Still going to the gym, the lady there let me in for free even though I wasn't paying. She knew it was important to me. I wish I could thank her today.

I got a job interview at a major retailer. I got hired as a cart pusher and moved in with my grandma. It was a pretty active job. So I ate a shit ton of calories and didn't gain a pound. I moved up the in the company pretty fast. Unfortunately I stopped going to the gym because of a girl I was dating and gained 50lbs.

Flash forward to 2015 and we broke up and sure enough I started back in the gym and worked back up. Well I had been saving for an attorney so I could take my uncle to court for what was rightfully mine.

Flash forward 2016 February I had my money saved up and everything prepared. I studied all the laws and highlighted everything. I had binders full of stuff. So I could give it to the attorney and its was all ready. My birthday is February 9th so I took a week and a half vacation.

Guess what....
My uncles passed away February 6th, 2016. 3 days before my birthday. I cannot explain the emotion that I had. It was anger, it was sadness, I was scared. I am the last male on my fathers side of the family. Shit just got real.

So There a little short story. Im going to post things that stuck out in my mind in my life that others might be able to help other people out. I'm not where I want to be, but I think overcoming situations everyone has an inspiring story.

You might ask why am I posting this on animal forum? Well in 2012 I started listening to motivational videos. One of them being a compilation of Animal Sponsored athlete. The one and only Evan Centopani. What he would say really stuck with me and helped me through a lot. Not having a father figure to look up to, I looked up to him. Not only him but Antoine Vaillant and Frank McGrath. These are people who I looked up to and motivated me through the years, not only in the gym but personal life as well.

SubZero777
08-03-16, 2:49 am
One thing I try to encourage to people I meet. Is that after everything, going to the gym is the best thing in the entire world. The gym filled a big void after my dad and Grandpa passed away. It's where I go for answers, peace, sanity. Weight lifting will always be there. It's my therapy. It's what kept me away from making bad decisions. Without it, I honestly don't know where I would be.

C.Coronato
08-03-16, 8:12 am
Damn man, what a story. Welcome, glad to have you hear and to see you push through anything my man.

Orthodox
08-03-16, 8:59 am
Peace to you Subzero

You was right to write down the first few chapters of your story, it is a story of story's. In fact its very similar to that of my own, so i can relate. I read it to my wife and she started crying because most of which, she can remember and went through with me.

You did well the way you scripted this one down, and it also showed great courage, casting your mind back to such dark times. Reading it, reminded me of a time, along time, when i was in prison actually. In my soul, i was hurting bro. I mean in my whole entire fucking being. My heart, mind and soul was just hurting. I was I'm pain man. But, i some how through Gods grace, managed to channel that energy, by transforming it, and i did it, through the building up of my body.

I may of had to of been there for all those years, but for all those years i was there, I did DIPS on the bars of stairs, on that spur, for every fucking day! So for the sack of my Triceps, now, i thank God, for those days. I thank him that i was there.

Subzero, although you are young, i perceive you to be wise beyond your years. I have sat in a room with Rabbi's so old, both their beards and eyebrows, touch the ground. However, in all their knowledge attained throughout their long lives, they are still unable to decipher and use basic common sense, which in truth, is the highest form of wisdom.

I feel honoured to have read your story. The Gym is holy place, scared ground Subzero, and blessed is the man, who finds himself in there. Your in Vegas which is a great place to build a body. Its a play ground for alot of bodybuilders. You got 24 hr nutrition, 24 hr Gyms. You can eat and train when you want. Use it to your advantage my friend, right now you got a big wide blank canvas, you know? A big bag of unlimited, life giving energy, Subzero, use it as you will. I wish you well.

Journey Well

SubZero777
08-07-16, 12:32 pm
Peace to you Subzero

You was right to write down the first few chapters of your story, it is a story of story's. In fact its very similar to that of my own, so i can relate. I read it to my wife and she started crying because most of which, she can remember and went through with me.

You did well the way you scripted this one down, and it also showed great courage, casting your mind back to such dark times. Reading it, reminded me of a time, along time, when i was in prison actually. In my soul, i was hurting bro. I mean in my whole entire fucking being. My heart, mind and soul was just hurting. I was I'm pain man. But, i some how through Gods grace, managed to channel that energy, by transforming it, and i did it, through the building up of my body.

I may of had to of been there for all those years, but for all those years i was there, I did DIPS on the bars of stairs, on that spur, for every fucking day! So for the sack of my Triceps, now, i thank God, for those days. I thank him that i was there.

Subzero, although you are young, i perceive you to be wise beyond your years. I have sat in a room with Rabbi's so old, both their beards and eyebrows, touch the ground. However, in all their knowledge attained throughout their long lives, they are still unable to decipher and use basic common sense, which in truth, is the highest form of wisdom.

I feel honoured to have read your story. The Gym is holy place, scared ground Subzero, and blessed is the man, who finds himself in there. Your in Vegas which is a great place to build a body. Its a play ground for alot of bodybuilders. You got 24 hr nutrition, 24 hr Gyms. You can eat and train when you want. Use it to your advantage my friend, right now you got a big wide blank canvas, you know? A big bag of unlimited, life giving energy, Subzero, use it as you will. I wish you well.

Journey Well

Greatly appreciate what you said, it means a lot. I'm hopefully going to post more on my story on other websites and on here as well. Help out other people that might be struggling and don't know how to overcome some situations. Especially kids. For instance coming from a family of alcohol and drug addiction. I'm more likely to develop an addiction.

One study looked at 231 people who were diagnosed with drug or alcohol addiction, and compared them to 61 people who did not have an addiction. Then it looked at the first-degree relatives (parents, siblings, or children) of those people. It discovered that if a parent has a drug or alcohol addiction, the child had an 8 times greater chance of developing an addiction.

Overcoming that is a battle. To place your focus, or your mind on something good y'know. Finding what gets your attention. School or a career, even weight lifting. Changing for the better.

If I had a choice between never drinking alcohol again, or never picking up dumbbells. I'll be one sober son of a gun. I don't even drink now and I'm 23 and live in Las Vegas. Most people think I'm crazy.

SubZero777
08-07-16, 12:33 pm
Damn man, what a story. Welcome, glad to have you hear and to see you push through anything my man.

Thanks man. I'm happy to be on the forum.

Orthodox
08-18-16, 8:24 pm
Peace to you SubZero,

You know I feel what your saying about addiction. Addiction is a serious thing. I've personal seen addiction in its core nature and like you yourself know, seeing thatI type of thing will change you. I mean really fucking change you.

Most people use the Black word 'Addiction' too freely, you know lightly. They don't no the first fucking thing about addiction. They use this word as a cop out, an excuse, to justify their own weaknesses.

If a man dose something, and keeps doing this something, because he enjoys doing it. Then this man id not addicted. He will claim to be but the truth is, he does what he does because he likes it he likes doing it.

Addiction, is when this man no longer enjoys what he is doing, so he tries to stop, but he can't! He doesn't enjoy it anymore bro, but he just cannot seem to stop doing this very thing that is harming him and making him unhappy. This man is no longer a self employed worker, to his desire, free to come and go as he pleases. Instead, he has become now, a slave to addiction.

I feel you my man trust me. I know addiction and those addictions that you speak of such as, Drugs and Alcoholism, are a serious serious thing.

They can often be heritadtry. Their ruthless in the sense of self infliction, as they can (as you pointed out) be passed down through one's genes. Like a fucked up unwanted birthday present.
"Thanks but no thanks"

=

"Tough shit, your having it!"

In my earlier days of building muscle (I was 16) I moved out of my mums, and I took my long term girlfriend with me. My Yazmine, now my wife and proud to also say, the only woman that I've ever been with :)

But this is love no? And where speaking of addiction, which intruth for me, bares slot of relevance. She is my addiction and has always been but this is a different convo I think for a different day.

Anyways, we moved into our first home/room, I got 3 jobs as I would not and have not ever let her work. BUT.. for me, it still wasn't enough. I wanted a better life for her, for us so I sadly and shamefully, took my shit to the streets. You know. Found a street corner, good enough to work from. Also good enough to work out from. It had a phone box, id do my dips and pull ups off of it all day long.

That good old phone box, what use to eat my meals in there and all sorts. In those days mobile phones were rare lol

Although me and my Yaz, got our Brick phones lol (15kg Dumbells I call em) ver y early. Infact, we were the first on council estate, to get one. You know, so we could talk to each other, all day every day! :( lol oh thank you technology lol.

I saw some things on that street corner SubZero. Addiction wise, I mean. Things that will change you. You know what I mean. Change you deep down in your soul bro. Shake you up boy.

You I've seen an alcoholic shake so bad through withdrawal, cause his so dry. The brother's shaking so bad, you'd think he just saw 1000 Ghosts. I watched him stand over this £1 coin (that's his next 9% beer there) but his shaking so much, he can't bend down to pick it up! His lips are licking themselves and his knees and those hands are going into over drive, but this poor brother still can't pick it up. He don't know whether to stand or fall.

Ive seen what a heroin addicted will do, the lengths she we go to, to get that little 10 bag. One flick of the lighter and quick stir of the spoon and shes back down again. Its happened so fast, she doesn't even remember beam up. Or, trying to sell or put on bail, her 2 year old Kids! I've had the unfortunate pleasure of looking her straight into her eyes and let me tell you something brother, THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!! That sisters gone. She aint there bro. Shes talking, and her body seems to be moving but there's no one in there, that sister's gone. Ive smelt addiction, ive smelt her. The poor sisters swesting out all manner if madness. That stench will stay with me for life. I use to shower and because that smell was so strong, you know her body oddar etc, I use to forget i just showed! My Yaz would remind me, say "Baby you just washed"

Id then say to her, "Have I? Oh, so I have"

I, like you, have seen addiction. Ive seen it from both sides with my own long term and extreme excessive usage of Growth Hormone and anabolic Steroids. For 20 + yrs. Ive completely and utterly destroyed my body, too the point where I am unable to even give my blessed wife Yazmine, kid's :( My testosterone level is to that of a 12 year old girls, bro. Im a 35 year old man who has hovered 300lbs for the last 10 years ir so. But, what you gonna do!

Through my addiction which in truth, can never be compared to those that you speak of. Besides mine was totally and foolishy self inflicted. Addiction has consumed me bro. I was on 30 + iu's of GH a day for 10 years + and for what? Why? For what, for muscle! I use to sit and watch my little Yazmine play with doll houses, pretend I it was us!

Anyway....... MY POINT......NIX0R....LOL

SubZero, You are a BRAVE FUCKING MAN snd feel HONOURED to have heard both your story and what you now intend to do for others, so they might hopefully escape what you could not.

Peace be with you and I pray you

Journey well

SubZero777
12-08-16, 3:41 pm
Peace to you SubZero,

You know I feel what your saying about addiction. Addiction is a serious thing. I've personal seen addiction in its core nature and like you yourself know, seeing thatI type of thing will change you. I mean really fucking change you.

Most people use the Black word 'Addiction' too freely, you know lightly. They don't no the first fucking thing about addiction. They use this word as a cop out, an excuse, to justify their own weaknesses.

If a man dose something, and keeps doing this something, because he enjoys doing it. Then this man id not addicted. He will claim to be but the truth is, he does what he does because he likes it he likes doing it.

Addiction, is when this man no longer enjoys what he is doing, so he tries to stop, but he can't! He doesn't enjoy it anymore bro, but he just cannot seem to stop doing this very thing that is harming him and making him unhappy. This man is no longer a self employed worker, to his desire, free to come and go as he pleases. Instead, he has become now, a slave to addiction.

I feel you my man trust me. I know addiction and those addictions that you speak of such as, Drugs and Alcoholism, are a serious serious thing.

They can often be heritadtry. Their ruthless in the sense of self infliction, as they can (as you pointed out) be passed down through one's genes. Like a fucked up unwanted birthday present.
"Thanks but no thanks"

=

"Tough shit, your having it!"

In my earlier days of building muscle (I was 16) I moved out of my mums, and I took my long term girlfriend with me. My Yazmine, now my wife and proud to also say, the only woman that I've ever been with :)

But this is love no? And where speaking of addiction, which intruth for me, bares slot of relevance. She is my addiction and has always been but this is a different convo I think for a different day.

Anyways, we moved into our first home/room, I got 3 jobs as I would not and have not ever let her work. BUT.. for me, it still wasn't enough. I wanted a better life for her, for us so I sadly and shamefully, took my shit to the streets. You know. Found a street corner, good enough to work from. Also good enough to work out from. It had a phone box, id do my dips and pull ups off of it all day long.

That good old phone box, what use to eat my meals in there and all sorts. In those days mobile phones were rare lol

Although me and my Yaz, got our Brick phones lol (15kg Dumbells I call em) ver y early. Infact, we were the first on council estate, to get one. You know, so we could talk to each other, all day every day! :( lol oh thank you technology lol.

I saw some things on that street corner SubZero. Addiction wise, I mean. Things that will change you. You know what I mean. Change you deep down in your soul bro. Shake you up boy.

You I've seen an alcoholic shake so bad through withdrawal, cause his so dry. The brother's shaking so bad, you'd think he just saw 1000 Ghosts. I watched him stand over this £1 coin (that's his next 9% beer there) but his shaking so much, he can't bend down to pick it up! His lips are licking themselves and his knees and those hands are going into over drive, but this poor brother still can't pick it up. He don't know whether to stand or fall.

Ive seen what a heroin addicted will do, the lengths she we go to, to get that little 10 bag. One flick of the lighter and quick stir of the spoon and shes back down again. Its happened so fast, she doesn't even remember beam up. Or, trying to sell or put on bail, her 2 year old Kids! I've had the unfortunate pleasure of looking her straight into her eyes and let me tell you something brother, THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!! That sisters gone. She aint there bro. Shes talking, and her body seems to be moving but there's no one in there, that sister's gone. Ive smelt addiction, ive smelt her. The poor sisters swesting out all manner if madness. That stench will stay with me for life. I use to shower and because that smell was so strong, you know her body oddar etc, I use to forget i just showed! My Yaz would remind me, say "Baby you just washed"

Id then say to her, "Have I? Oh, so I have"

I, like you, have seen addiction. Ive seen it from both sides with my own long term and extreme excessive usage of Growth Hormone and anabolic Steroids. For 20 + yrs. Ive completely and utterly destroyed my body, too the point where I am unable to even give my blessed wife Yazmine, kid's :( My testosterone level is to that of a 12 year old girls, bro. Im a 35 year old man who has hovered 300lbs for the last 10 years ir so. But, what you gonna do!

Through my addiction which in truth, can never be compared to those that you speak of. Besides mine was totally and foolishy self inflicted. Addiction has consumed me bro. I was on 30 + iu's of GH a day for 10 years + and for what? Why? For what, for muscle! I use to sit and watch my little Yazmine play with doll houses, pretend I it was us!

Anyway....... MY POINT......NIX0R....LOL

SubZero, You are a BRAVE FUCKING MAN snd feel HONOURED to have heard both your story and what you now intend to do for others, so they might hopefully escape what you could not.

Peace be with you and I pray you

Journey well

Thanks Orthodox, it means alot. I've actually been working on some videos for youtube, to hopefully get my story out there a bit better. I will be posting the link on here so anyone could check it out if they want to.

SubZero777
12-08-16, 3:49 pm
https://youtu.be/qenKk-Ij3Bc

Rick87
12-08-16, 4:15 pm
Although my parenst never did drugs..
All they did was work...so there was alot of neglect going on..

Also me.and my.father never clicked..and i got my ass beat more times than i can count...

I know the feeling of being and feeling alone very well..

Funny how most of us turn to the gym , the gym is our "safe space" where our problems are forgotten and nobody can bother us..

Good on you for turning your life around!

Keep trucking.

XxREAPERxX
12-21-16, 6:27 pm
What's goin on guys, my name is Dylan I am 23 years old from Las Vegas Nevada. I was thinking the other night that I might have a really inspiring story so I should tell the world. Even if it only helps 1 person or millions. It's something I would regret if I didn't tell it. So here goes... Growing up both my parents were addicted to meth. We moved around a lot in Henderson NV. From studio to motels. My dad and mom stopped working completely around 2004. We lived on welfare. My father passed away from a drug overdose in 2009 and I was 16 years old. The toxicology report shows OxyCottin, methanphatamine, and Xanax. I remember the day like it was yesterday. My aunt and my mom picked me up from school, and we were curious where my dad was. He had court that day for attempted murder. Around 4pm we seen the police outside the neighbors house... Then the corners van pulled up. Me and my mom were asked to identify his body. It was rough. Being 16 and my mom still doing drugs. My Fathers shortly after that got a Olympic weight set. His friend spent a good 6 years in prison so he knew a few things. I trained with him in the studio we lived in. In 2010 at 17 years old me and my mother and I were evicted and forced to split apart. A month later my grandfather passed away. She moved in with her mom and I moved in with my uncle. I got $500 to live off of every month. So I bought my own food and cellphone bill and whatever I owed on rent. I had my mom take me out of public school so I could go to online schooling to focus more on getting a job. I was able to keep my Olympic weight set. It wasnt until I was 18 that I got a gym membership at 24hourfitness.

A side note. My grandfather had a life insurance policy on my father and I was the beneficiary. My grandfather was diagnosed with Damenita the same year my father passed away.... My uncle was the trustee and stole it so there's nothing my grandfather could've done. The thing about growing up poor was I couldn't afford an attorney and I couldn't get a free one through welfare because of the $500 I got once a month. My mom didn't know what to do because her husband of 25 years just passed away and she's trying to get clean. So it was all on me.

Through all this I continued to go to the gym.

2012 At 19 I was complete broke and was about to get kicked out. So I had to find a job fast. I applied everywhere and didn't get nothing. I contiplated suicide. I couldn't pay my cellphone bill, didn't have any food, hardly had any clothes. Still going to the gym, the lady there let me in for free even though I wasn't paying. She knew it was important to me. I wish I could thank her today.

I got a job interview at a major retailer. I got hired as a cart pusher and moved in with my grandma. It was a pretty active job. So I ate a shit ton of calories and didn't gain a pound. I moved up the in the company pretty fast. Unfortunately I stopped going to the gym because of a girl I was dating and gained 50lbs.

Flash forward to 2015 and we broke up and sure enough I started back in the gym and worked back up. Well I had been saving for an attorney so I could take my uncle to court for what was rightfully mine.

Flash forward 2016 February I had my money saved up and everything prepared. I studied all the laws and highlighted everything. I had binders full of stuff. So I could give it to the attorney and its was all ready. My birthday is February 9th so I took a week and a half vacation.

Guess what....
My uncles passed away February 6th, 2016. 3 days before my birthday. I cannot explain the emotion that I had. It was anger, it was sadness, I was scared. I am the last male on my fathers side of the family. Shit just got real.

So There a little short story. Im going to post things that stuck out in my mind in my life that others might be able to help other people out. I'm not where I want to be, but I think overcoming situations everyone has an inspiring story.

You might ask why am I posting this on animal forum? Well in 2012 I started listening to motivational videos. One of them being a compilation of Animal Sponsored athlete. The one and only Evan Centopani. What he would say really stuck with me and helped me through a lot. Not having a father figure to look up to, I looked up to him. Not only him but Antoine Vaillant and Frank McGrath. These are people who I looked up to and motivated me through the years, not only in the gym but personal life as well.

SubZero777

Thankyou for posting your story on the forum. I am amazed with the different journeys people have taken throughout their lives to get to this point in time. Some good and some not so good but each member on the forum has had their own individual demons to cross.

It is because of people like yourself who have persevered through so many obstacles that really provide some perspective on what is important in life. I personally have little to complain about after I read about of the amazing people that contribute their personal stories.

It is great to see you have taken the time to share and I hope that you continue to do so, no matter how small or insignificant the topic.

Keep up the grind day after day and eventually you will get where you want to go.

Much respect.

XxREAPERxX

SubZero777
12-28-16, 5:02 am
SubZero777

Thankyou for posting your story on the forum. I am amazed with the different journeys people have taken throughout their lives to get to this point in time. Some good and some not so good but each member on the forum has had their own individual demons to cross.

It is because of people like yourself who have persevered through so many obstacles that really provide some perspective on what is important in life. I personally have little to complain about after I read about of the amazing people that contribute their personal stories.

It is great to see you have taken the time to share and I hope that you continue to do so, no matter how small or insignificant the topic.

Keep up the grind day after day and eventually you will get where you want to go.

Much respect.

XxREAPERxX

Thank you for the positive feed back. The more feedback I get on here the more it pushes me to do. The more posts I see or views on the thread, in a way it's motivating me. People that are apart of the Animal crew also might see my story and comment. That would be awesome.

SubZero777
12-28-16, 5:35 am
I haven't posted recently, or at all really. My main goal was to post and keep up on it. It being 2am here in Vegas as I type this. I feel some big changes in 2017. Posting this thread has got me more open about my story.

I fell off track admittedly. Today I wanted to give up. Quit my job, and just stop everything in life. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I got deep down. I feel a similar way now. And now I am thinking that I stopped learning from the experiences that since my uncle died have brought. A road block. After my dad and grandpa died, I spent a lot of time self analyzing, or finding out who I am.

Only to find out that learning is continuous, in all aspects of life. Keeping an open mind about that is key. Your mind changes it's thought process almost everyday. So don't get stuck on thinking you know it all about what you want, and who you are.

C.Coronato
12-28-16, 9:56 am
I haven't posted recently, or at all really. My main goal was to post and keep up on it. It being 2am here in Vegas as I type this. I feel some big changes in 2017. Posting this thread has got me more open about my story.

I fell off track admittedly. Today I wanted to give up. Quit my job, and just stop everything in life. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I got deep down. I feel a similar way now. And now I am thinking that I stopped learning from the experiences that since my uncle died have brought. A road block. After my dad and grandpa died, I spent a lot of time self analyzing, or finding out who I am.

Only to find out that learning is continuous, in all aspects of life. Keeping an open mind about that is key. Your mind changes it's thought process almost everyday. So don't get stuck on thinking you know it all about what you want, and who you are.

Keep fighting my brother. Every day is a new day and a new chance at life. The past is behind you, leave it there. Keep moving forward. You got this brother.

XxREAPERxX
01-10-17, 9:46 pm

SZ777 You have nailed it spot on!
At any given time or day in life the path you travel can change in an instant, it requires a level of flexibility and an open mind to accept the changes, big or small and continue on unwavering towards your goals.
Just think about it logically. As you evolve and grow both mentally and physically so do in turn your needs and wants out of life. When you were little you wanted different things compared to what you might want in your teens, twenties, thirties and so on.
The thing that is hardest to avoid and is something we all experience through every age is complacency. This is a nice place to visit but can be the killer of dreams.
Everyday there are things to learn about yourself and life no matter how small or trivial and how you react and deal with them will also be different depending on a range of factors in your life.
No one knows it all and the day you stop learning will be the day you no longer exist physically on this good earth. Take each day as it comes and rise above the chaff and bullshit that will try to drag you down so that the status quo is maintained.
If you want it more, then give it all you have got and don't look back!
2017 is your year to put one foot in front of the other and get that much closer to becoming who you truly are destined to be.
Keep up the fight brother we are all here to give you support if we can!

Xx REAPERxX