PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on?

YoungHiga
08-03-16, 9:47 pm
Sup guys, just picked up a thing of Universal GH Max to try and aid in recovery and help maintain strength while trying to lose this fat. What are your guys' thoughts on this product?

Cellardweller
08-03-16, 10:06 pm
I just started running Cuts with GH Max one week ago. Never did GH Max before. It's only been a week so I can't really give solid feedback just yet.

C.Coronato
08-04-16, 8:56 am
I know G Diesel is a big fan!

YoungHiga
08-04-16, 11:17 am
I know G Diesel is a big fan!

Then it must be pretty good. Talk to your boy, have him throw some input

YoungHiga
08-04-16, 11:24 am
I just started running Cuts with GH Max one week ago. Never did GH Max before. It's only been a week so I can't really give solid feedback just yet.

Make sure you let me know when it gets to about 3 weeks!

G Diesel
08-04-16, 2:51 pm
Then it must be pretty good. Talk to your boy, have him throw some input

I've used both GH Max and GH Stack over the years.

With GH Max, I've used 6 tabs before bed. Kind of an old school method for improving natural growth output. I know my brother Enforcer has done the same.

GH Stack I use currently and I love that product. Something so underrated in my opinion. I take it every night before bed with my other vitamins and supps. I sleep incredibly on it and definitely recover better. In the past couple of years it has become an essential staple of my program.

Peace, G

YoungHiga
08-04-16, 3:03 pm

With GH Max, I've used 6 tabs before bed. Kind of an old school method for improving natural growth output. I know my brother Enforcer has done the same.

GH Stack I use currently and I love that product. Something so underrated in my opinion. I take it every night before bed with my other vitamins and supps. I sleep incredibly on it and definitely recover better. In the past couple of years it has become an essential staple of my program.

Peace, G

As always, thank you G! Ive been taking 6 tabs of GH Max before bed.

Rex
09-14-16, 10:58 am

Peace, G

Sounds exactly like something I am looking for.
Itīs on my next order...

Enforcer
10-31-16, 8:32 am
Sup guys, just picked up a thing of Universal GH Max to try and aid in recovery and help maintain strength while trying to lose this fat. What are your guys' thoughts on this product?

I take 6 tabs every night before bed consistently now for the past few years