PDA

View Full Version : Does Animal "Tweet"?

Tifferzzz
08-20-16, 5:45 pm
I'm working on my Master's Degree in Sports Psychology and have been persuaded to start using Twitter. Immediately I wanted to link to Animal but I can't find the right search parameters. I've checked Universal Nutrition (which all of them are out of the U.S.) and can't find anything. Does Animal have a Twitter account?

C.Coronato
08-22-16, 8:34 am
Yup - https://twitter.com/animalpak

Razor
08-22-16, 8:44 am
I'm working on my Master's Degree in Sports Psychology and have been persuaded to start using Twitter. Immediately I wanted to link to Animal but I can't find the right search parameters. I've checked Universal Nutrition (which all of them are out of the U.S.) and can't find anything. Does Animal have a Twitter account?

Like for school or one of your classmates persuaded you?

N. Motta
08-22-16, 4:44 pm
Step 1, open twitter. Step 2, search Animalpak.

Tifferzzz
08-22-16, 8:56 pm
Step 1, open twitter. Step 2, search Animalpak.

Awesome. Thank you.

Tifferzzz
08-22-16, 8:58 pm
Like for school or one of your classmates persuaded you?

Kind-of both. I've got to expand my social networking skills for my future business once I've received my degree(s). The conversation happened in a seminar when the teacher gave us a twitter handle, I replied asking for Facebook because I didn't have Twitter, and the response from classmates was, "It's about time you got one (a Twitter Account)".

Animal
09-02-16, 4:26 pm

We tweet. But we don't Snapchat. Should we?

Flash419
09-04-16, 3:50 pm

It would be cool during the Arnold, Olympia or even during the ABCs for sure

Thunder Chicken
09-05-16, 10:46 am

It might be cool for big events, like you have the Olympia coming up. Do a trial run and see if it catches on

Animal
09-06-16, 4:42 pm
It might be cool for big events, like you have the Olympia coming up. Do a trial run and see if it catches on

We could try playing around. But The CAGE is better suited for something like Snapchat I think.