PDA

View Full Version : Animal Fury

Pages : [1] 2

Universal Rep
09-19-16, 5:13 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/FurySneakPeekShare_zpshzxngc3r.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/FurySneakPeekShare_zpshzxngc3r.jpg.html)

Coming soon.

Jay
09-19-16, 5:30 pm
Project F has arrived! Awesome. Will it be out soon?

Rex
09-19-16, 7:26 pm
I have to say, very nice image on that label! haha

Canīt wait to try it!

Appollonian
09-20-16, 8:50 am
Definitely tuned in for this. Based on what I think it is, and the flavors I've read/seen on IG/FB I'm stoked.

BCent
09-20-16, 8:58 am
really can't wait for this. Alpha tested Project F and loved it, and from what I understand this will come out right as im exiting prep. Excited to get my hands on this, especially when I'm eating some food and growing again!

Appleton.Cory
09-20-16, 9:00 am
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/universalusa/furysneakpeekshare_zpshzxngc3r.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/universalusa/media/furysneakpeekshare_zpshzxngc3r.jpg.html)

coming soon.

wheeeeen!?

Firefist
09-20-16, 9:30 am
Oh baby.

deanna7272
09-20-16, 10:06 am
I.cant.wait!!!

dvnny
09-20-16, 10:59 am
IN!!! Cant wait

Thunder Chicken
09-20-16, 11:09 am
So ready to try this from what I've seen with project F

Nix0r
09-20-16, 12:11 pm
Oh my goodness. Oh my damn.

Altered Beast
09-20-16, 12:49 pm
CAN'T WAIT to give this a go!!!

Glad to see Rex getting some love by being on an Animal Label =)

G Diesel
09-20-16, 12:56 pm
Can't wait to get my hands on some and use it regularly.

Peace, G

MELTDOWN
09-20-16, 1:52 pm
Can't wait to get my hands on some and use it regularly.

Peace, G

Same here man !!! FURY has some big boots to fill, so looking forward to it.

naturalguy
09-20-16, 2:41 pm
Can't wait till it's widely available, the Alpha Testing batches were great

chris790
09-20-16, 9:09 pm
Will this be replacing Rage as Animal's primary preworkout?

sixfourtwotwenty
09-20-16, 10:58 pm
Another great name. "FURY" I fckn love it. I agree that its good to see Rex reppin'

sixfourtwotwenty
09-20-16, 11:02 pm
but yea, when exactly is "soon" cuz I gotta re-up soon.

PA Kodiak
09-21-16, 7:50 am
I'm intrigued. Very much looking forward to checking this out.

Dukemineralz
09-21-16, 8:29 am
Cannot wait, as you all know I'm a massive stim junkie so bring it on haha.

P Diesel
09-21-16, 11:39 am
is it a pre workout, intra or both

P

MELTDOWN
09-21-16, 1:29 pm
but yea, when exactly is "soon" cuz I gotta re-up soon.

Same here.... PUMP and Shock almost at empty...

Razor
09-22-16, 8:53 am
Will this be replacing Rage as Animal's primary preworkout?

From what i've read so far, Rage leans more towards focus whereas Fury is going to lead more towards pumps. If i've read that wrong please correct me.

Rex
09-22-16, 6:25 pm
What flavors will be available?
I think Iīve seen a watermelon and a green apple. Especially the green apple one would be awesome for me personally...

chris790
09-22-16, 8:52 pm
From what i've read so far, Rage leans more towards focus whereas Fury is going to lead more towards pumps. If i've read that wrong please correct me.

Ah ok. So then we'll still have Animal Pump too?... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm just all sorts of excited to try this new product out.

PA Kodiak
09-23-16, 10:29 am

My prays have been answered. This is exactly what I was hoping this would be.

The anticipation builds....

Rex
09-23-16, 11:08 am
My prays have been answered. This is exactly what I was hoping this would be.

The anticipation builds....

Hey! I didnīt say my intel was reliable

smoothballer
09-23-16, 1:08 pm

If that's the case mix em together and have one hell of a workout.

Thunder Chicken
09-24-16, 11:46 am

That sounds like a blast! lol

Rex
09-24-16, 6:12 pm

Haha Thatīs the best attitude to have.
If yoou canīt decide whatīs better, just do everything.

Sprint
09-25-16, 2:39 am
Is there an ETA on this?

Rex
09-25-16, 6:21 pm
Is there an ETA on this?

Iīm curious, too. Canīt wait to try that stuff

smoothballer
09-26-16, 8:38 am
Is there an ETA on this?

Ditto. I need to make a supplement order and want to know if it is coming soon enough to wait or not.

Appollonian
09-26-16, 12:29 pm
Iīm curious, too. Canīt wait to try that stuff

The only date I've seen mentioned was "stay tuned for mid October".

BCent
09-26-16, 1:12 pm
The only date I've seen mentioned was "stay tuned for mid October".

I like that better than the November timeframe I heard floating around as well. Waiting on someone to confirm

Appollonian
09-26-16, 4:26 pm
I like that better than the November timeframe I heard floating around as well. Waiting on someone to confirm

Uh... well things change, could very well be November. Maybe October the announcement and then November wide spread availability? All I know is I just ordered some Rage XL and if there's a clear difference between Fury and Rage XL, I'll be making an order.

Altered Beast
09-27-16, 11:43 am
I'm guessing FURY will be more stimulant heavy like the original RAGE powder was. I did like the original RAGE caps as they were a slow release version of the original RAGE powder.

One scoop of RageXL with one scoop of FURY or hell even a half scoop of each would be A W E S O M E!

Beach91
09-30-16, 8:41 am
I'm guessing FURY will be more stimulant heavy like the original RAGE powder was. I did like the original RAGE caps as they were a slow release version of the original RAGE powder.

One scoop of RageXL with one scoop of FURY or hell even a half scoop of each would be A W E S O M E!

I am hoping its an all in one, and we wont have to stack or take multiple servings to feel FURY's effects.

Any chance that Fury comes out Oct. 4th or even samples are sent to accompany the Next 1 day Tshirt sale on Oct 4 at 11 am?

Appollonian
09-30-16, 8:47 am
I am hoping its an all in one, and we wont have to stack or take multiple servings to feel FURY's effects.

Any chance that Fury comes out Oct. 4th or even samples are sent to accompany the Next 1 day Tshirt sale on Oct 4 at 11 am?

Maybe it's just me but the number of scoops I need is directly proportional to my stim sensitivity and inversely proportional to how much sleep I've had. If the only caffeine I take is my preworkout and I've been getting 6+ hours of sleep, a single hit of Rage XL feels nearly as hard as the original Rage did to me. I remember the first time I did stims of any kind (other than soft drinks or cofffee) was M-Stak and I'm not sure if I blinked in 8 hours. Now M-Stak just has a nice buzz and I don't think it's the product that's changed. If I'm drinking coffee all day long and running on 4-5 hours of sleep, a double hit of Rage XL washed down with some Monster might just make me feel normal. I do not base my feelings on a product on how many servings it takes but how one serving feels relative to something, like a cup of coffee, but also the "other" effects it has, such as pump, focus, and so on.

Nix0r
09-30-16, 9:50 am

Fun story. When we were all Alpha Testing the OG Rage, I got the caps. I drove up to an ABC in Michigan, and right after I took the caps, Ghost made me take a scoop of the powder. That was a fun, fun day of lifting.

Also, it doesn't matter to me if Fury is for focus or pumps, I'm just excited at the prospect of the return of anything Green Apple.

G Diesel
09-30-16, 1:26 pm

That sounds like a blast! lol

Haha Thatīs the best attitude to have.
If yoou canīt decide whatīs better, just do everything.

Speaking my language, gents.

Peace, G

BCent
09-30-16, 3:53 pm
Fun story. When we were all Alpha Testing the OG Rage, I got the caps. I drove up to an ABC in Michigan, and right after I took the caps, Ghost made me take a scoop of the powder. That was a fun, fun day of lifting.

Also, it doesn't matter to me if Fury is for focus or pumps, I'm just excited at the prospect of the return of anything Green Apple.

That green apple FURY in the aplha test tho.... on fucking point

Rex
10-01-16, 10:22 am

Peace, G

Haha I figured that, brother.

Rex
10-01-16, 10:23 am

Stop it already! I canīt wait!

Altered Beast
10-03-16, 10:01 am

Nothing beats the original La Bomba =) you get every available stimulant in nature when combining those two! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggression
10-06-16, 9:05 am

Peace, G

x2 on that one.

Altered Beast
10-06-16, 9:13 am
Update???? Ng, j, g?

Cellardweller
10-06-16, 1:55 pm
Update???? Ng, j, g?

What's the ETA on it hitting the shelves?

Rex
10-06-16, 6:18 pm
I can see that stuff being out of stock within the first 2 days...
Everybody is so excited to try it!
Including me, by the way.

Beach91
10-07-16, 10:39 am
Is Fruit punch going to make it, or just the Green Apple and Watermelon flavors?

November release?

Universal Rep
10-07-16, 2:10 pm
Animal Fury reference at 2:03

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMxu6KCrfuY

HIGA MONSTER
10-07-16, 2:45 pm
Can't wait!

Loved the way it felt during testing...got a good feeling about this product.

BCent
10-07-16, 2:52 pm
Can't wait!

Loved the way it felt during testing...got a good feeling about this product.

Right there with you on this one...

JamesPaul
10-08-16, 12:31 am
I need dis!!
Gonna be mixing this stuff with RAGW I feel, maybe throw PUMP in the mix like everyone else said. Gonna be great!!

Sprint
10-08-16, 7:25 pm
Nothing beats the original La Bomba =) you get every available stimulant in nature when combining those two! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember being at my mom's house before heading to the gym, doing a La Bomba alongside a scoop of Aminos, on a fully empty stomach. Within about 5-6 minutes I was sat at the dining table with my eyes closed cos everything was spinning. Her partner (now husband) was going "Is he ok?"

LayzieBone085
10-09-16, 6:30 pm
Really glad to see a Green Apple on the lineup.
Something like Mango or Strawberry Kiwi would be awesome too. Good to see Universal branching into new flavors such as "Cherry Bomb" in Animal Pak Powder.

naturalguy
10-10-16, 9:33 am
Update???? Ng, j, g?

What's the ETA on it hitting the shelves?

Is Fruit punch going to make it, or just the Green Apple and Watermelon flavors?

November release?

We don't have an exact release date right now fellas

The initial flavors will be Green Apple & Watermelon

Altered Beast
10-10-16, 10:55 am
Really glad to see a Green Apple on the lineup.
Something like Mango or Strawberry Kiwi would be awesome too. Good to see Universal branching into new flavors such as "Cherry Bomb" in Animal Pak Powder.

The Strawberry Limeade flavor of Juiced Aminos is absolutely delicious!

I mix Pak (orange), Juiced Aminos (Strawberry Limeade) & RageXL (Mango Unchained) and it tastes like a fruit juice slushy with ice cold water =)

Nmowery
10-10-16, 3:31 pm
I can see that stuff being out of stock within the first 2 days...
Everybody is so excited to try it!
Including me, by the way.

Man, aren't you on the bottle??

How did they not send you any yet!

Jay
10-10-16, 4:41 pm

Imagine FURY in the og rage orange flavor?!

BCent
10-10-16, 4:51 pm
Imagine FURY in the og rage orange flavor?!

Haha I think I still have some of that laying around somewhere....

J-Dawg
10-10-16, 4:56 pm
We don't have an exact release date right now fellas

The initial flavors will be Green Apple & Watermelon

Soon. But not quite yet...

MELTDOWN
10-11-16, 9:07 am
Heck yall, once available, I'm just gonna mix Green Apple and Watermelon to start.... seems a tasty mix right out the tubs.

G Diesel
10-25-16, 8:32 am
Heck yall, once available, I'm just gonna mix Green Apple and Watermelon to start.... seems a tasty mix right out the tubs.

I dig the outside-the-box thinking my brother. Both flavors are good--sweet and refreshing with a kick, so together they might really work well.

Peace, G

MELTDOWN
10-25-16, 9:00 am
I dig the outside-the-box thinking my brother. Both flavors are good--sweet and refreshing with a kick, so together they might really work well.

Peace, G

Darn straight, G. just gonna "go with what we got" and mix from there. The make new cocktails as flavors release.
My grape Shock Therapy is already pissed at me for even thinking about FURY... LMAO !!!

Same with Animal Whey... once I can get a tub of Red Velvet, gonna spin it up with some Choco. Coconut and create my own "Red Velvet German Chocolate" flavor.

Enforcer
10-25-16, 9:04 am
Cant wait to get my hands on this to try out. Huge fan of preworkout supps, especially with my work schedule

npcdusty
10-25-16, 4:22 pm
We appreciate that work sch you do Enforcer, much respect!

Cant wait to get my hands on this to try out. Huge fan of preworkout supps, especially with my work schedule

Jay
10-25-16, 5:14 pm
Haha I think I still have some of that laying around somewhere....

hahaha. nice. I wonder if its still good.

Aggression
10-26-16, 11:06 am
I remember being at my mom's house before heading to the gym, doing a La Bomba alongside a scoop of Aminos, on a fully empty stomach. Within about 5-6 minutes I was sat at the dining table with my eyes closed cos everything was spinning. Her partner (now husband) was going "Is he ok?"

Once upon a time, I took a serving of La Bomba (The Monster) at the office and anxiously waited for my training partners to be ready to train. While waiting, I decided to sit down and write a short story. It won many awards.

Aggression
10-29-16, 5:39 pm
Had myself a heaping scoop of Green Apple Fury today. It was fucking legit.

Enforcer
10-31-16, 7:42 am
We appreciate that work sch you do Enforcer, much respect!

Thanks brotha!!!!

Altered Beast
10-31-16, 9:49 am

No fair =\

BCent
10-31-16, 9:59 am

Legit yesterday was saying to my girl "fuck I really need a preworkout and I'm craving that green apple project F"

Aggression
11-01-16, 5:00 pm
Animal did a good job on the flavoring. I've had two servings of the green apple. Smooth taste/flavor with that slight 'zing' to remind you its a preWO, which is what I like. I haven't opened the other flavor yet. I don't use preWOs that often, so hopefully I can go the distance with them.

Razor
11-03-16, 2:00 pm
Animal did a good job on the flavoring. I've had two servings of the green apple. Smooth taste/flavor with that slight 'zing' to remind you its a preWO, which is what I like. I haven't opened the other flavor yet. I don't use preWOs that often, so hopefully I can go the distance with them.

I too have had 2 servings of the Green Apple. I might dig into the Watermelon today.

Firefist
11-03-16, 2:11 pm
Havent openned up the green apple yet, but the watermelon is delicious.

Like really, actually wouldnt mind drinking as a drink, type of delicious.

Super tangy, hit me with the closest thing I've ever tasted to a watermelon jolly rancher.

If you melted one of them with some water and served that next to a serving of Fury, I wouldnt be able to tell the difference honestly.

Pretty stoked to try green apple.

Also, I think a lot of people are gonna be happy with the formula.

npcdusty
11-03-16, 2:52 pm
you guys suck....Soon we will all be able to unleash the FURY...

MRmichael.hooker
11-03-16, 3:45 pm
you guys suck....Soon we will all be able to unleash the FURY...

haha. I feel the same way every time I see Jdawg post pics of it on Instagram

npcdusty
11-03-16, 4:47 pm
That damn Jay.....What a guy, huh? lol

haha. I feel the same way every time I see Jdawg post pics of it on Instagram

brettmayburn
11-04-16, 10:07 am
FURY is fucking LIVE fellas. J-Dawg posted it on IG and it's available at BB.com. I already ordered mine so you folks might want to do the same. Let's tear some shit up Animals.

-Burn

Aggression
11-04-16, 10:37 am
No fair =\

Life ain't fair, my man! haha. I'll send you a single scoop of each in the mail, haha.

Dukemineralz
11-04-16, 10:47 am
Tried ordering but no joy for the UK yet. Not to worry the time will come.

deanna7272
11-04-16, 12:57 pm
FURY is fucking LIVE fellas. J-Dawg posted it on IG and it's available at BB.com. I already ordered mine so you folks might want to do the same. Let's tear some shit up Animals.

-Burn

Yessss.....

BCent
11-04-16, 2:20 pm
Yessss.....

Already bought one of each...

Universal Rep
11-04-16, 2:54 pm
Already bought one of each...

I bought a box of each flavor.

Ok, I got a box of each flavor, comped. A perk of being a rep.

Appleton.Cory
11-04-16, 3:02 pm
I bought a box of each flavor.

Ok, I got a box of each flavor, comped. A perk of being a rep.

How do I become a rep!? Haha

Universal Rep
11-04-16, 3:05 pm
How do I become a rep!? Haha

You need to be smart and hard-working, like me. But most importantly, you need to be handsome, like me.

Appleton.Cory
11-04-16, 3:17 pm
You need to be smart and hard-working, like me. But most importantly, you need to be handsome, like me.

So I've got the job. Great! Send any additional information I may need. Thanks! lol

Thunder Chicken
11-07-16, 8:11 pm
Yessss.....

It's just a matter of time, I'll have me some!!

Rex
11-08-16, 10:51 am
I JUST MY FURY IN THE MAIL!!!
I just got home from the gym and now I want to immediately try it, turn around and hit the weights again!
Damn... Iīll wait it out until tonight. Gotta eat...

naturalguy
11-08-16, 10:54 am
I JUST MY FURY IN THE MAIL!!!
I just got home from the gym and now I want to immediately try it, turn around and hit the weights again!
Damn... Iīll wait it out until tonight. Gotta eat...

Luckily you train twice per day

Rex
11-08-16, 10:57 am
Luckily you train twice per day

At least!

I might a couple more triple days now...

naturalguy
11-08-16, 11:01 am
At least!

I might a couple more triple days now...

I wouldn't be surprised

Altered Beast
11-09-16, 11:25 am
Mine comes in today or tomorrow! I'll use FURY on Squat training and Saturday training days. If I take it on my usual Mon/Tues training days, I won't sleep LOL!

Cellardweller
11-09-16, 1:27 pm
to those of you who have used it already, how much are you taking? I was taking 2-3 scoop of Rage XL.

naturalguy
11-10-16, 8:59 am
to those of you who have used it already, how much are you taking? I was taking 2-3 scoop of Rage XL.

One scoop of Fury is stronger than 2 scoops of Rage XL in my opinion

Appleton.Cory
11-10-16, 9:00 am

Can't wait for mine to come in!!!

Altered Beast
11-10-16, 10:05 am

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! RageXL has more focus enhancing ingredients in it.

HOPEFULLY, mine makes it in today so I can have it for Squats tomorrow =)

Firefist
11-10-16, 1:29 pm

For the love of god, take just one scoop haha

Universal Rep
11-10-16, 1:34 pm

That's my sense of things too.

Cellardweller
11-10-16, 1:51 pm
For the love of god, take just one scoop haha

LOL I popped my Fury cherry with one scoop. Green Apple, so good. OG Rage would make me just want to go, go, go and not even rest between sets. Rage XL about half as much. Fury Kept me going but I didn't feel like I needed to keep hopping back on the bar like an anxious jack rabbit. It was an extra slow burn of energy. Focus was good too. Pulled deads today and I was able to work on my form without feeling like I needed to overload things. I really liked it. I took it after about 3 cups of coffee this morning. Next time I'll chill on the coffee and see how it feels.

J-Dawg
11-10-16, 3:50 pm

Just 1 scoop and I'm well into bottles of Watermelon and Green Apple!

J-Dawg
11-10-16, 3:51 pm
LOL I popped my Fury cherry with one scoop. Green Apple, so good. OG Rage would make me just want to go, go, go and not even rest between sets. Rage XL about half as much. Fury Kept me going but I didn't feel like I needed to keep hopping back on the bar like an anxious jack rabbit. It was an extra slow burn of energy. Focus was good too. Pulled deads today and I was able to work on my form without feeling like I needed to overload things. I really liked it. I took it after about 3 cups of coffee this morning. Next time I'll chill on the coffee and see how it feels.

I did have a few days though, where I replaced the morning coffee with Fury. Not that I would recommend it... lol.

Altered Beast
11-10-16, 4:28 pm
I did have a few days though, where I replaced the morning coffee with Fury. Not that I would recommend it... lol.

I'd be sweating and shitting my brains out, L O L !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appleton.Cory
11-11-16, 8:33 am
Got home yesterday and Fury was on my doorstep. I was much more excited for my 2-a-day session than usual now. I have recently stopped taking preworkouts as even 3-4 scoops of anything that I have tried do nothing for me.. That said, once I busted this baby open, I took two heaping scoops.

It only took about 10 minutes before I started feeling it. I got the tingles.. Started feeling ancy.. busted out an intense arms session. Much more intense than my usual 2nd round for the day. Once I was done, I was still feeling a bit anxious. Maybe two scoops of this stuff was too much to start with, but I liked it!

So.. This morning for back day, I decided one scoop would suffice. And it did.

One scoop was a much cleaner flow of energy. I felt alive at 4am much quicker than I normally do. No major tingles, no anxiety, just ready to fuck shit up. It felt great!

The green apple flavor is absolutely amazing. It's not quite as good as Torrent (for those of you who have tried it), but it's a solid green apple that's very satisfying. A few burps at the beginning of my workout, but that's the norm with anything.. and they were good tasting burps.. so no complaints. Much better than a Nitro burp.

Only complaint I have... the damn scoop was at the bottom. But I can live with that.

After my first workout last night, I immediately ordered a second tub from BB.com. Looks like preworkouts are back in my monthly stack. Good stuff guys.. good stuff.

Enforcer
11-13-16, 7:18 pm
Tried the Green Apple for the first time today. I love the taste and the sustained energy. There was no crash. I trained back and hit deads at the end of the workout and still had a lot of energy left in the tank.

naturalguy
11-14-16, 9:02 am
Got home yesterday and Fury was on my doorstep. I was much more excited for my 2-a-day session than usual now. I have recently stopped taking preworkouts as even 3-4 scoops of anything that I have tried do nothing for me.. That said, once I busted this baby open, I took two heaping scoops.

It only took about 10 minutes before I started feeling it. I got the tingles.. Started feeling ancy.. busted out an intense arms session. Much more intense than my usual 2nd round for the day. Once I was done, I was still feeling a bit anxious. Maybe two scoops of this stuff was too much to start with, but I liked it!

So.. This morning for back day, I decided one scoop would suffice. And it did.

One scoop was a much cleaner flow of energy. I felt alive at 4am much quicker than I normally do. No major tingles, no anxiety, just ready to fuck shit up. It felt great!

The green apple flavor is absolutely amazing. It's not quite as good as Torrent (for those of you who have tried it), but it's a solid green apple that's very satisfying. A few burps at the beginning of my workout, but that's the norm with anything.. and they were good tasting burps.. so no complaints. Much better than a Nitro burp.

Only complaint I have... the damn scoop was at the bottom. But I can live with that.

After my first workout last night, I immediately ordered a second tub from BB.com. Looks like preworkouts are back in my monthly stack. Good stuff guys.. good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah 2 scoops is not recommended nor do I think it's needed. Glad you like it

naturalguy
11-14-16, 9:04 am
Tried the Green Apple for the first time today. I love the taste and the sustained energy. There was no crash. I trained back and hit deads at the end of the workout and still had a lot of energy left in the tank.

If it's strong enough for Enforcer...............................

Altered Beast
11-14-16, 10:11 am
I was a HUGE fan of the original Rage pills due to the slow and sustained insanity and opposed to the heart beating out of your chest and palpitations that came from the Rage powder.

Somehow, they managed to have captured the power of the original Rage pills in powder form!!!! No excessive heart beating, no palpitations and no excessive anything really that you would get with a strong pre-workout.

It hits HARD about 30-45 minutes for me to really kick in. The focus is insane and your eyes are glowing like you're on drugs! The energy is just as intense as the original Rage but it seems like its a more controllable energy. What I mean by that is, it's almost as though it sits inside of you waiting for you to use it. You won't be sitting there twitching and sweating profusely, but you have this constant feeling of wanting to run through the wall!

H O M E R U N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to Animal, I've been a long time fan and supporter. This is the best product yet!

*The simple ingredient profile is also very impressive and I get some extra stupid pumps on it too! So far am loving the Watermelon flavor as it tastes like a Jolly Rancher.

npcdusty
11-14-16, 10:58 am
Got my fury in on Saturday morning, popped a scoop and a hr later and 14, 500 ft higher jumped out of a perfectly good airplane and landed safely on 2 feet with a parachute of course. Will give FURY a shot at real training today but thought I would do the ultimately test first..... both were a real blast...

naturalguy
11-14-16, 11:07 am
Got my fury in on Saturday morning, popped a scoop and a hr later and 14, 500 ft higher jumped out of a perfectly good airplane and landed safely on 2 feet with a parachute of course. Will give FURY a shot at real training today but thought I would do the ultimately test first..... both were a real blast...

You couldn't pay me to jump out of an airplane

Aggression
11-15-16, 9:21 am
I've used Fury for 3 sessions now, all with Green Apple, all one scoop each time. Being that I don't take a preWO every session, I doubt I'll ever need to use more than a scoop. Good taste, good texture, solid results. A nice energy without any jitters or weirdness.

Altered Beast
11-15-16, 10:51 am

A fellow nutcase, I DIG IT!!!!!!

SMuncey
11-15-16, 11:34 am
I've used Fury for 3 sessions now, all with Green Apple, all one scoop each time. Being that I don't take a preWO every session, I doubt I'll ever need to use more than a scoop. Good taste, good texture, solid results. A nice energy without any jitters or weirdness.

Nice brother, glad you liked it man. The Green Apple is awesome. I've tried many green apple supplements that were either too sweet or chemical tasting and Fury nailed it.

Appleton.Cory
11-15-16, 2:56 pm
Threw my review up on BB.com as well

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-fury.html

Other's should jump on there and give it a review, mine's the only one there atm

npcdusty
11-15-16, 4:25 pm
Sent my review...Thanks for the reminder!

Threw my review up on BB.com as well

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/universal-nutrition/animal-fury.html

Other's should jump on there and give it a review, mine's the only one there atm

Dukemineralz
11-16-16, 6:03 am
This is the most excited I've been to try a new animal product for a long long time.

Cellardweller
11-16-16, 3:09 pm
Timing was different today as was my pre workout meal. Usually I have a shake and some fruit before the gym just to get out the door faster. Today I had 6 eggs and an english muffin. Instead of drinking my Fury on the way to the gym I had it in the parking lot before going in. Really felt it today. Got a hint of tingles and energy lasted through a good delt workout. Normally where I'd want to call it a day I was still up for more, but saved it for tomorrow. I think since I didn't have a shake my stomach wasn't full of liquid already and I absorbed it better.

Enforcer
11-16-16, 6:53 pm
Working a night shift tonight...5:30PM to 5:30AM

Training arms at 10pm at my work gym...

2 scoops of Animal Fury Green Apple will be consumed and weights will be moved!!!

Nmowery
11-16-16, 8:45 pm
I just got my first go with some green apple fury today and like it pretty well. It is a little more subtle than some pre-workouts out there, but I assume that's because they stayed away from all kinds of nutty stims. It would also be more pronounced if I didn't already take in a lot of caffeine. I was honestly kinda bummed with the flavors available - I don't much like apple or watermelon flavored stuff, but picked the lesser of the two evils. That said, the flavor impressed me. I liked that the flavor isn't totally over-powering, and tastes much better than anything I've ever seen described as green apple. All in all, a solid supplement that hits the mark for me since it skips out on a lot of overhyped bullshit.

Altered Beast
11-17-16, 10:46 am

2 scoops of Animal Fury Green Apple will be consumed and weights will be moved!!!

Love it!

Training the Squat today; therefore, it is a Fury day as is Saturdays. Can't have it on Mon/Tues training days because I won't sleep! LOL!

npcdusty
11-17-16, 10:52 am
Yes 1 scoop will do. Maybe and I mean just maybe down the road try a bit more.....

Aggression
11-18-16, 2:33 pm

That's the ideal scenario; double scoop of Fury to fuel the workout and make sure you don't pass out behind the wheel while driving home up the highway, watching the sun come up.

Enforcer
11-22-16, 1:15 pm
That's the ideal scenario; double scoop of Fury to fuel the workout and make sure you don't pass out behind the wheel while driving home up the highway, watching the sun come up.

Exactly my friend!!

HIGA MONSTER
11-24-16, 1:00 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKcf9PBNjw/?taken-by=higamonster&hl=en

J-Dawg
11-29-16, 11:06 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKcf9PBNjw/?taken-by=higamonster&hl=en

HIGA - what's your fav flavor between the Green Apple and Watermelon?

Nix0r
11-29-16, 3:22 pm
Mine should be on my doorstep as I type this.

It's going down tonight.

J-Dawg
11-29-16, 4:21 pm
Mine should be on my doorstep as I type this.

It's going down tonight.

Hell yeah. What flavor did you go with?

Nix0r
11-30-16, 9:41 am
Hell yeah. What flavor did you go with?

Oh I think by this point it's fairly obvious.... dat Green Apple.

Definitely pleased with the first workout with it; we'll see how today goes.

Altered Beast
11-30-16, 10:01 am
I'm loving the watermelon but haven't tried green apple!

Appleton.Cory
11-30-16, 10:06 am

Not a fan of watermelon flavors... but the green apple is awesome!

Altered Beast
11-30-16, 10:14 am
Not a fan of watermelon flavors... but the green apple is awesome!

You're missing out =) but whatever works!

Nix0r
11-30-16, 12:26 pm
You're missing out =) but whatever works!

You're missing out on Green Apple.

BOOM

Appollonian
11-30-16, 1:45 pm

BOOM

SHAKA LAKA. Green apple Fury might be my favorite supplement flavor.

npcdusty
11-30-16, 2:03 pm
I love the flavor on the green apple. I had to back off on mine to a half a scoop. I noticed my body was a bit off during my workouts so now I have found that half a scoop and a cup of coffee is a good match for me pre right now!!!!

J-Dawg
12-01-16, 9:18 am

I'm currently hooked on the watermelon but every so often I need some green apple. So I think my ratio is like 5 days watermelon, 2 days green apple.

J-Dawg
12-01-16, 9:19 am
SHAKA LAKA. Green apple Fury might be my favorite supplement flavor.

Nice! I think we all went too without a good green apple flavor in the Animal line. Fury is making up for it, haha.

Altered Beast
12-01-16, 10:49 am

BOOM

=\

I'm currently hooked on the watermelon but every so often I need some green apple. So I think my ratio is like 5 days watermelon, 2 days green apple.

LOL! That sounds like a good idea.

J-Dawg
12-01-16, 12:51 pm
Seeing all of the Green Apple Fury talk in here convinced me to take it today for deads. Currently sipping on it as we speak, lol.

SMuncey
12-01-16, 2:27 pm
Tried the Watermelon for the first time last night at the McGuire AFB ABC, awesome flavor! I love Green Apple as well but the watermelon was a nice change.

GUNS
12-01-16, 5:29 pm
Bout to go hit legs with Fury for the first time! It says 1 scoop is the serving size and that you may want to start with 1/2 a scoop! So in my Ronnie Coleman voice, "Im gonna take 1 1/2 scoops, cause Im kind of a big guy! Lol!

Aggression
12-02-16, 2:36 pm
Seeing all of the Green Apple Fury talk in here convinced me to take it today for deads. Currently sipping on it as we speak, lol.

I'll be pouring myself a hearty, heaping scoop just prior to squats later on ....

Razor
12-07-16, 8:32 am
Almost done with Tub #1. Still rocking just the 1 scoop. I'm getting such a rush from 1 scoop that i dare say, more than 1 scoop frightens me.

Altered Beast
12-07-16, 11:36 am
Almost done with Tub #1. Still rocking just the 1 scoop. I'm getting such a rush from 1 scoop that i dare say, more than 1 scoop frightens me.

I'm with ya! Might not sleep with anymore.

J-Dawg
12-07-16, 4:01 pm
Bout to go hit legs with Fury for the first time! It says 1 scoop is the serving size and that you may want to start with 1/2 a scoop! So in my Ronnie Coleman voice, "Im gonna take 1 1/2 scoops, cause Im kind of a big guy! Lol!

LMAO! How did it go for you?

J-Dawg
12-07-16, 4:02 pm
Tried the Watermelon for the first time last night at the McGuire AFB ABC, awesome flavor! I love Green Apple as well but the watermelon was a nice change.

The watermelon Fury is really refreshing - kinda like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

J-Dawg
12-07-16, 4:02 pm

I'm with ya! Might not sleep with anymore.

Just 24hr straight of working out, haha.

npcdusty
12-07-16, 4:22 pm
Whats sleep anyway???? More FURY...

J-Dawg
12-07-16, 5:22 pm
Whats sleep anyway???? More FURY...

Sleep is overrated! LOL

Altered Beast
12-08-16, 10:16 am
The watermelon Fury is really refreshing - kinda like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

Agreed! My exact statement on the flavor.

Aggression
12-08-16, 3:18 pm

I've just been using the Apple so far. Don't want to open both of them and have them sitting there, opened for a while. I use a scoop maybe once a week. Apple is great but I want to get to Watermelon! Have you noticed any issues with it hardening up, ala the old Storm? That is what makes me nervous about having both open/sitting for an extended period.

Nix0r
12-08-16, 4:27 pm
Green Apple is bonkers.

That is all.

freighttraindane
12-09-16, 10:04 am
New to the whole Fury conversation, how is it different than Rage? Can it be teamed up with Cuts?

Appleton.Cory
12-09-16, 10:11 am
New to the whole Fury conversation, how is it different than Rage? Can it be teamed up with Cuts?

It's got a lot more kick than Rage. And yes.. I am currently using Cuts and Fury.

Jay
12-12-16, 3:01 pm
Currently sipping on some watermelon Fury, watching BOSS OF BOSSES 3, Volume 6, and just signed up for my next RPS powerlifting meet.

Life is good right now...

MRmichael.hooker
12-13-16, 2:54 pm

For me, it's not quite strong of a KICK that Rage is, but not in a bad way. Rage you take 5mins before you workout and it's go time. Fury you take 20mins or so before hand and it's smooth sailing. Rage makes me want to pick up weights and see if I can throw them to the ceiling; Fury makes me have a constant state of focus and awareness the whole time. Just a different type of product in my opinion

MRmichael.hooker
12-13-16, 2:55 pm
Because I'm a caffeine junkie and like to experiment with products/flavors, here's a good one-- 1 scoop Fury watermelon, 1 scoop Shock Therapy Hawaiian pump = Incredible taste

J-Dawg
12-13-16, 4:46 pm
Because I'm a caffeine junkie and like to experiment with products/flavors, here's a good one-- 1 scoop Fury watermelon, 1 scoop Shock Therapy Hawaiian pump = Incredible taste

That's a heck of a combo! I might have to start off with 1/2 scoop of each, haha.

J-Dawg
12-13-16, 4:50 pm
Currently sipping on some watermelon Fury, watching BOSS OF BOSSES 3, Volume 6, and just signed up for my next RPS powerlifting meet.

Life is good right now...

One sip of Fury and you'll be signing up for powerlifting meets! LOL

GUNS
12-13-16, 9:25 pm
LMAO! How did it go for you?

Great! Thinking it may be dependent on body weight. I tried just a scoop and got good results. 1 1/2 is better, and I did 2 scoops tonight for the first time and thought it was perfect. Also playing with pre workout meals timing. As I believe the closer you eat to your pre, the less effective it is. More of a empty stomach, about 1 1/2 hours prior seems perfect for Fury!

MRmichael.hooker
12-13-16, 9:35 pm
Great! Thinking it may be dependent on body weight. I tried just a scoop and got good results. 1 1/2 is better, and I did 2 scoops tonight for the first time and thought it was perfect. Also playing with pre workout meals timing. As I believe the closer you eat to your pre, the less effective it is. More of a empty stomach, about 1 1/2 hours prior seems perfect for Fury!

When do you ever have an empty stomach?

GUNS
12-14-16, 9:23 pm
When do you ever have an empty stomach?

Well, as empty as can be! lol! Just not eating my meal an hour out like I have been.

Dukemineralz
12-17-16, 7:29 am
Well I finally got my hands on it here in the UK came with a fresh pair of ear buds too which was a nice bonus. Tried one scoop and it was good but as previously said tried 2 scoops and that's perfect. Going to try a scoop of rage and a scoop of fury today and see how that compares.

G Diesel
12-20-16, 9:12 am
Well I finally got my hands on it here in the UK came with a fresh pair of ear buds too which was a nice bonus. Tried one scoop and it was good but as previously said tried 2 scoops and that's perfect. Going to try a scoop of rage and a scoop of fury today and see how that compares.

Damn son two scoops of Fury is G-Sixerino stim overload status. Haha.

Interested in Fury + Rage. Sounds like The Monster 2.0.

Peace, G

G-Six
12-20-16, 9:54 am

Peace, G

Yeah 2 scoops of Fury is routine for me. I feel it but im not trippy. Did get a great lift one time doing 1 scoop Shock 1 scoop Fury though. Good mix of energy and pump

GUNS
12-20-16, 7:41 pm

Peace, GI like this combo, I still have an undisclosed amount of original Rage left! Mixed with Fury is LEGIT!

Yeah 2 scoops of Fury is routine for me. I feel it but im not trippy. Did get a great lift one time doing 1 scoop Shock 1 scoop Fury though. Good mix of energy and pump

I am a 2 scoop guy as well! And did the ST / Fury mix today and is was pretty nasty!(in a good way)lol

Appleton.Cory
12-21-16, 8:34 am
I like this combo, I still have an undisclosed amount of original Rage left! Mixed with Fury is LEGIT!

I am a 2 scoop guy as well! And did the ST / Fury mix today and is was pretty nasty!(in a good way)lol

I'm good with 1 scoop, but I add 1000mg of Niacin as well.

Enforcer
12-21-16, 1:37 pm
Out of the two flavors, Green Apple is my favorite

Aggression
12-21-16, 3:12 pm

Peace, G

I don't take stimulants often anymore. So I've only done 1 scoop of either Fury, RageXL, Shock, etc. Its been a long, long time since I'm combo'd two of 'em. .....Soon.

Altered Beast
12-22-16, 7:45 pm
I don't take stimulants often anymore. So I've only done 1 scoop of either Fury, RageXL, Shock, etc. Its been a long, long time since I'm combo'd two of 'em. .....Soon.

Says the man who invented the infamous La Bomba =)

Dukemineralz
12-25-16, 5:39 am

Peace, G

I like this combo, I still have an undisclosed amount of original Rage left! Mixed with Fury is LEGIT!

So the Fury and Rage XL combo is great and when you mix the apple fury with grape rage you get an amazing flavour combo like a sour lollipop lol.

On a side note I did try 2 scoops fury and 1 scoop rage XL for a big back day and well that was a GREAT work out haha.

Swolepez
12-25-16, 6:25 pm
Finally have some Animal Fury coming my way (green apple). Glad to see the open label and the 6g CM and 1g tyrosine

G-Six
12-27-16, 12:37 pm
Try cannonballing (eating the powder straight and then put water in your mouth) a scoop of Fury on an empty stomach. That takes you for a ride

Aggression
12-28-16, 2:13 pm
Says the man who invented the infamous La Bomba =)

Haha, well, it was a group effort. Back in the day where I was taking a preWO before every training session, every week, every month, every year. I think I came to the conclusion that I had taken a preWO 3-5x a week, every week for about 6 years. Can't be good for the body. So now I dial it back and with my current training program, I only use it on SQ days, if at all.

G Diesel
12-28-16, 3:16 pm
Try cannonballing (eating the powder straight and then put water in your mouth) a scoop of Fury on an empty stomach. That takes you for a ride

I like your style, you sick sonofabitch.

Haha, well, it was a group effort. Back in the day where I was taking a preWO before every training session, every week, every month, every year. I think I came to the conclusion that I had taken a preWO 3-5x a week, every week for about 6 years. Can't be good for the body. So now I dial it back and with my current training program, I only use it on SQ days, if at all.

I get it bro. Clearly you're better than me. What color is the sky in your world?

Peace, G

Aggression
12-28-16, 3:20 pm
I get it bro. Clearly you're better than me. What color is the sky in your world?

Peace, G

As black as my hoodie.

Jay
06-21-17, 9:55 pm
N ew flavors?? Hmmm

Beach91
06-22-17, 7:27 am
When will Orange Fury be released at Bodybuilding.com?

Nmowery
06-22-17, 3:53 pm
Not soon enough! The 2 flavors I try to avoid of anything are green apple and watermelon, so yea...

Jay
06-22-17, 4:39 pm
When will Orange Fury be released at Bodybuilding.com?

Wonder if it will be like og rage orange. Or. Juiced aminos orange.

ChrisTuttle
06-22-17, 8:44 pm
Animal Fury is probably the best pre workout I have ever tired. I do not feel sick, I do not hear my heart beat in my head, I do not get shaky, nor do I lose my appetite, and most important I can sleep that night!

MRmichael.hooker
06-23-17, 11:52 am
Wonder if it will be like og rage orange. Or. Juiced aminos orange.

Same question I had. I'm hoping more like the og rage. I saw Jdawg said it taste very similar to Tang, and that was the same approach with OG rage orange. Excited to see what it's like

MRmichael.hooker
06-23-17, 11:58 am
Animal Fury is probably the best pre workout I have ever tired. I do not feel sick, I do not hear my heart beat in my head, I do not get shaky, nor do I lose my appetite, and most important I can sleep that night!

The way I look at it & have described it is that it's a very smoooooth product. Sometimes with Shock Therapy I'm jacked to the moon and other times I'm burping it up the whole workout. Fury seems to be more of a very consistent, steady preworkout. For me personally, I'll always like Rage XL. Depends on when I'm training. If it's after work, I'll typically use Fury. If it's early am, I'll take Rage XL for that extra push to wake up and get rolling. As far as the best, I still consider the OG Rage to be the best pre workout I've ever used.

Altered Beast
06-23-17, 12:48 pm

I save it for Squat training days (Saturday training sessions) due to being sensitive to caffeine. RageXL works great during the work week! Would love to train every session on FURY, but I need lots of sleep =)

Cellardweller
06-23-17, 9:15 pm
I'm wanting to get my paws on the blue Raspberry. I used to love the blue razz Shock Therapy.

Enforcer
06-23-17, 11:27 pm
Just got the new flavors of Fury delivered to my house - can't wait to give these a try esp. the blue raz

Beach91
06-25-17, 10:24 am
Heard there is a fruit punch too!

When do us normal folk get a shot at these flavors? I heard the release may be a limited one

Beach91
06-29-17, 9:26 am
4th of July release date, along with fireworks, and some new clothing????

Rex
06-29-17, 10:51 am

I agree.

Rex
06-29-17, 10:52 am
Just got the new flavors of Fury delivered to my house - can't wait to give these a try esp. the blue raz

WTF?! Iīm still anxiously waiting for mine...

Jay Nera
06-29-17, 7:18 pm
I love the new flavours. Blue Raspberry and Orange are delicious. Fruit punch is great too. Orange mixes very well with the juiced aminos(sometimes i like extra BCAAs) And I also like to mix it with Orange tang. The three of those in a huge 2 L jug that I chug throughout my warm up and work out. Orange power. haha I do that, or I take half a scoop. reason being that 1 scoop all at once is too much caffeine for me because I dont take stimulants regularly. Otherwise, Im flying all day and forget to eat.

Cellardweller
07-03-17, 2:29 pm
I love the new flavours. Blue Raspberry and Orange are delicious. Fruit punch is great too. Orange mixes very well with the juiced aminos(sometimes i like extra BCAAs) And I also like to mix it with Orange tang. The three of those in a huge 2 L jug that I chug throughout my warm up and work out. Orange power. haha I do that, or I take half a scoop. reason being that 1 scoop all at once is too much caffeine for me because I dont take stimulants regularly. Otherwise, Im flying all day and forget to eat.

Do you still feel it diluted out that much? I do 1.5-2 scoops in about 4oz water and shoot it down.

Beach91
07-12-17, 11:47 am
Any info at all on the new flavours coming out?

A rep at bodybuilding.com said they weren't expecting them anytime soon

Will they be available to Canada?

ChrisTuttle
07-14-17, 7:10 pm
The way I look at it & have described it is that it's a very smoooooth product. Sometimes with Shock Therapy I'm jacked to the moon and other times I'm burping it up the whole workout. Fury seems to be more of a very consistent, steady preworkout. For me personally, I'll always like Rage XL. Depends on when I'm training. If it's after work, I'll typically use Fury. If it's early am, I'll take Rage XL for that extra push to wake up and get rolling. As far as the best, I still consider the OG Rage to be the best pre workout I've ever used.

I agree with that assessment. Very smooth and not sides after hours. I still can still sleep. Again, I am super sensitive to stims.

Old Rage saying it is best because how powerful it is?

ChrisTuttle
07-14-17, 7:12 pm
I save it for Squat training days (Saturday training sessions) due to being sensitive to caffeine. RageXL works great during the work week! Would love to train every session on FURY, but I need lots of sleep =)

Smart! Being too stimulated before leg training usually means you are going to sick or feel like shit. Evan tells me that almost everyone who takes a pre workout before he puts them through a leg workout do not finish. HAHAH

ChrisTuttle
07-14-17, 7:13 pm
I agree.

Yeah and if you want more you take `1.5 scoops! haha

MRmichael.hooker
07-17-17, 10:14 am
I agree with that assessment. Very smooth and not sides after hours. I still can still sleep. Again, I am super sensitive to stims.

Old Rage saying it is best because how powerful it is?

Yes. Idk what it was about it, but it was like a pr in a tub lol. I can remember benching after taking it and thinking "I bet I could throw this bar to the ceiling"

Cellardweller
07-17-17, 3:42 pm
Yes. Idk what it was about it, but it was like a pr in a tub lol. I can remember benching after taking it and thinking "I bet I could throw this bar to the ceiling"

This is how Rage makes me feel. Fury just makes me feel like I can go all day.

MRmichael.hooker
07-17-17, 4:28 pm
This is how Rage makes me feel. Fury just makes me feel like I can go all day.

Yup, completely agree

Enforcer
07-17-17, 10:42 pm
Loving the new Blue Rasberry flavor- 2 scoops preworkout gets the job done for me

MRmichael.hooker
07-18-17, 10:14 am
Loving the new Blue Rasberry flavor- 2 scoops preworkout gets the job done for me

Did you by chance get the orange too? Or just the BR?

Aggression
07-20-17, 2:13 pm

Agreed with you here. Love the BR flavor. Once I finish that, I'll open up the Fruit Punch.

Altered Beast
07-21-17, 12:17 pm
Agreed with you here. Love the BR flavor. Once I finish that, I'll open up the Fruit Punch.

Feel free to tell your peeps to send me a few tubs to sample =)

Enforcer
07-21-17, 5:11 pm
I have been doing 2 scoops of the Blue Raz 20 minutes prior to training- loving the energy from it and have had zero crash

Enforcer
07-21-17, 5:11 pm
Did you by chance get the orange too? Or just the BR?

Just the Blue Raz thus far- Orange will be next

ChrisTuttle
07-21-17, 5:21 pm

Ohhhhhhh! I know that feeling! When ephedra was on the market I used to break PRs on deads all the time. Stimulants increase contractile force of muscle tissue!

ChrisTuttle
07-21-17, 5:21 pm
Just the Blue Raz thus far- Orange will be next

Try the Green apple! It is good and I hate sweet things!

Rex
07-23-17, 10:31 am
Try the Green apple! It is good and I hate sweet things!

I love the green apple. Althoug it is the only one I have gotten to try so far.
The others havenīt arrived over here yet.

Beach91
07-24-17, 9:44 am
Will the new orange Fury Flavour be available online this week?

ChrisTuttle
07-25-17, 8:12 pm
I love the green apple. Althoug it is the only one I have gotten to try so far.
The others havenīt arrived over here yet.

They def did a good job with the flavor for I am not ever a green apple fan but it sure is good!

Jay
07-26-17, 12:24 pm
Will the new orange Fury Flavour be available online this week?

Blue raz flavor is currently available on A1 supplements. That's where I got mine.

MRmichael.hooker
07-26-17, 1:41 pm
Blue raz flavor is currently available on A1 supplements. That's where I got mine.

Also found it on DPS nutrition. Just the blue raz, not the orange yet

Beach91
07-26-17, 3:19 pm
Also found it on DPS nutrition. Just the blue raz, not the orange yet

Yep, thank you guys, I have ordered the blue raz

I keep checking bodybuilding.com daily for the orange, and cant seem to get an answer on when the orange will be up for sale -- it will
be a bodybuilding.com exclusive though is what I heard

thanks for the info and help guys

THEROK
07-31-17, 5:23 pm
just came home from a tough day of work in a foul mood, but on my doorstep was my order animal fury...instantly was happy and pumped up for the gym tonight- 1st time trying Fury! it'll be a nice change from my normal 5hr or monster tea

oh, and i got a big tub of cherry bomb atomic 7!! love me some intra and hear its good chit

Enforcer
08-01-17, 9:15 am
I just switched to the Orange Flavor and I must say I like it better that blue Raz. Green Apple, however, is still my favorite of all of them

Beach91
08-04-17, 1:14 pm
Any luck on a Fury flavour Orange release date?

Will u be selling at the Olympia?

Rex
08-04-17, 10:11 pm
I just switched to the Orange Flavor and I must say I like it better that blue Raz. Green Apple, however, is still my favorite of all of them

For godīs sake! I still havenīt gotten mine in the mail. Takes forever to ship shit to Europe these days...

Altered Beast
08-17-17, 11:25 am
Just realized BB.com has the orange flavor exclusively! Don't know how I've missed that! Placed an order and included this flavor of FURY.

I'll give feedback once I start using it.

Beach91
08-17-17, 6:37 pm
Just realized BB.com has the orange flavor exclusively! Don't know how I've missed that! Placed an order and included this flavor of FURY.

I think you will really like it. I find it very smooth, no after taste and not too sweet

I think its the best tasting orange universal/animal mix

I am not a green apple guy, so I didn't buy that fury.

I find the blue raspberry is awesome, and I like the watermelon too, but this will be my go to Fury flavor above those 2

Still, not as effective in terms of energy blast as original Rage Orange, but that can be fixed by doubling up on the scoops

hope u like it when u get it

There is a fruit punch flavor coming, and a new LE flavor coming soon too, that may be a lemon flavor

Altered Beast
08-18-17, 12:06 pm
I think you will really like it. I find it very smooth, no after taste and not too sweet

I think its the best tasting orange universal/animal mix

I am not a green apple guy, so I didn't buy that fury.

I find the blue raspberry is awesome, and I like the watermelon too, but this will be my go to Fury flavor above those 2

Still, not as effective in terms of energy blast as original Rage Orange, but that can be fixed by doubling up on the scoops

hope u like it when u get it

There is a fruit punch flavor coming, and a new LE flavor coming soon too, that may be a lemon flavor

OOOOOOOOOOOH! Fruit punch, lemon lime?? I'm in! The Orange flavor powdered PAK version is rather smooth as well! Found the cherry berry to be far to syrupy/sweet.

I found the original Rage powder to be FAR too overstimulating. The original Rage pills, I really liked! Had a slower releasing effect and felt more like FURY does.

2 scoops of FURY does do the trick though =)

Swolepez
08-20-17, 12:20 pm

Thanks for the heads up^^^ will try it for sure when money frees up!

And for you guys taking 2 scoops of Fury; DAMN! That's a lot of caffeine, lol. I'm pretty stim tolerant but that would be too much for me. 1 scoop hits me right

Beach91
08-20-17, 5:38 pm
OOOOOOOOOOOH! Fruit punch, lemon lime?? I'm in! The Orange flavor powdered PAK version is rather smooth as well! Found the cherry berry to be far to syrupy/sweet.

I found the original Rage powder to be FAR too overstimulating. The original Rage pills, I really liked! Had a slower releasing effect and felt more like FURY does.

2 scoops of FURY does do the trick though =)

I have 20 paks of the original rage pills left -- one pak goes with 1 serving of Orange Fury for my leg days

Altered Beast
08-21-17, 11:37 am
Thanks for the heads up^^^ will try it for sure when money frees up!

And for you guys taking 2 scoops of Fury; DAMN! That's a lot of caffeine, lol. I'm pretty stim tolerant but that would be too much for me. 1 scoop hits me right

You're also 26 =) I only take hefty double doses of FURY on Saturdays as that is my toughest and longest training day.

The orange flavor is AWESOME!

I have 20 paks of the original rage pills left -- one pak goes with 1 serving of Orange Fury for my leg days

You sir, are hardcore!

Altered Beast
08-21-17, 11:38 am
VERY smooth! Not overly sweet. Taste's like an orange jolly rancher or orange flavored gatorade with slightly sweet notes of tang.

Definitely my go to flavor!

Beach91
08-21-17, 4:33 pm
Orange is my go too as well, I love it

I used to love orange Rage, and orange Shock Therapy, but this flavoring smokes those 2, its soo smooth

Lemon fury is coming soon to, and is going to be an LE flavor release sometime in the next month it looks like

Altered Beast
08-22-17, 10:55 am
Orange is my go too as well, I love it

I used to love orange Rage, and orange Shock Therapy, but this flavoring smokes those 2, its soo smooth

Lemon fury is coming soon to, and is going to be an LE flavor release sometime in the next month it looks like

The orange FURY has a slight original Rage taste. Which I really liked! You could taste the concentration and knew you were about to be lit up!

Unfortunately, that does not sell to the masses. LOL! Bitches!

*I think on J's IG he said it's a lemonade flavor. Could be tasty too!!!! Going to definitely try it.

LayzieBone085
08-22-17, 7:38 pm
New Flavor Lemonade for Fury

https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lemonade-fury.jpg

Animal
08-23-17, 9:27 am

Sooner than you think and it will be exclusive. Very exclusive.

New Flavor Lemonade for Fury

https://www.stack3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/lemonade-fury.jpg

I'm running it now. Could be the best flavor yet.

Altered Beast
08-23-17, 11:10 am
I'm running it now. Could be the best flavor yet.

Do you like it better than the Orange flavor??

Beach91
08-23-17, 11:27 am
At A1 supplements -- u get a free Black N silver Fury Jug with the purchase of a Blue Raspberry, Green apple or Watermelon fury

Its a new promo just up

Animal
08-23-17, 11:35 am
Do you like it better than the Orange flavor??

Funny you should ask. I was using the orange before and I really like that flavor a lot. But the new one is better, at least according to my tastebuds. But taste is a very subjective thing.

LayzieBone085
08-23-17, 7:20 pm
Funny you should ask. I was using the orange before and I really like that flavor a lot. But the new one is better, at least according to my tastebuds. But taste is a very subjective thing.

Do you normally favor lemon flavored products over other flavors on the market?

Animal
08-24-17, 10:51 am
Do you normally favor lemon flavored products over other flavors on the market?

I do normally like the "lemonade" flavors–for example, Clyde's Hard Lemonade Shock Therapy. But I wouldn't say that was my favorite Shock Therapy flavor. I can say the Fury Lemonade is my favorite Fury flavor though.

Altered Beast
08-24-17, 11:15 am
At A1 supplements -- u get a free Black N silver Fury Jug with the purchase of a Blue Raspberry, Green apple or Watermelon fury

Its a new promo just up

Thanks!

True true!

Beach91
08-24-17, 2:37 pm
I do normally like the "lemonade" flavors–for example, Clyde's Hard Lemonade Shock Therapy. But I wouldn't say that was my favorite Shock Therapy flavor. I can say the Fury Lemonade is my favorite Fury flavor though.

I love Clydes Hard lemonade, but it is a bit of an acquired taste

Since Animal borrowed lemonade from the universal shock line to flavor Fury ---- Any change that we could see new flavours of Shock therapy -- blue rasp. or Orange????

Animal
08-24-17, 2:52 pm
I love Clydes Hard lemonade, but it is a bit of an acquired taste

Since Animal borrowed lemonade from the universal shock line to flavor Fury ---- Any change that we could see new flavours of Shock therapy -- blue rasp. or Orange????

I'm honestly not sure if the same flavor profiles were "borrowed" from the Shock Therapy. I believe it's a brand new flavor profile. But for your question, I might defer to J-Dawg.

LayzieBone085
08-24-17, 7:30 pm

Have you guys ever considered a Cherry Lime or Limeade flavor for any of your products? I think you guys would Nail it.

Animal
08-25-17, 2:22 pm
Have you guys ever considered a Cherry Lime or Limeade flavor for any of your products? I think you guys would Nail it.

That's a question for J-Dawg for sure.

LayzieBone085
08-25-17, 6:39 pm
That's a question for J-Dawg for sure.

It is hard to get a hold of him, when all you see him do is talking smack on NG.
Ya know how that goes!

Beach91
08-29-17, 9:09 am
I am in Canada and Cant order supps from the Animal shop, but just thought I would send a heads up to those in the U.S. that Animal Fury fruit punch, blue raspberry and orange
are avail. in the animal shop

And the lemonade flavor should drop today as well

stock up guys!

Animal
08-29-17, 10:01 am
I am in Canada and Cant order supps from the Animal shop, but just thought I would send a heads up to those in the U.S. that Animal Fury fruit punch, blue raspberry and orange
are avail. in the animal shop

And the lemonade flavor should drop today as well

stock up guys!

Thanks Beach, I was going to mention that. All of the other "exclusive" but permanent flavors are now available at Animalpak.com for $22.95. It's good to see that Orange is now available as it's great. But now the Lemonade is available, that's my go to flavor.

Jay Nera
08-29-17, 12:04 pm
Even though I only take half a scoop ( im sensitive to stims), I look forward to taking these. Not even just saying that. THe flavours are amazing. Blue raspberry was amazing, I want more of that one. Green apple and lemonade(just tried it yesterday, I hope you guys continue that one.

Jay
09-18-17, 11:40 am
I found the sweet spot for water is around 12-15oz. Anything less then that and the flavor is a bit too strong for me.

Altered Beast
09-19-17, 12:04 pm
I found the sweet spot for water is around 12-15oz. Anything less then that and the flavor is a bit too strong for me.

I mix Pak powder and Fury with 10 oz water. It is very sweet, but I have 4-6 ounces of water I drank after I take it so I don't have that syrupy taste in my mouth afterwards.

ChrisTuttle
09-19-17, 6:43 pm
I mix Pak powder and Fury with 10 oz water. It is very sweet, but I have 4-6 ounces of water I drank after I take it so I don't have that syrupy taste in my mouth afterwards.

That is a good idea. I would do half serving of each to cut down on the sweetness.

Rex
09-20-17, 10:22 am

I also always go with more water than recommended. My taste buds canīt take anything too sweet

Rex
09-20-17, 10:25 am
That is a good idea. I would do half serving of each to cut down on the sweetness.

I think the idea if Fury with Pak isnīt optimal since there are fat soluable vitamins in Pak and before training certainly isnīt a time when fat intake is a given.

Altered Beast
09-20-17, 11:26 am
I think the idea if Fury with Pak isnīt optimal since there are fat soluable vitamins in Pak and before training certainly isnīt a time when fat intake is a given.

The energy combination from natural vitamins and minerals along with the stimulants in FURY or RageXL is absolutely out of this world!

I'll eat my pre-workout meal, than 30-45 minutes later take the Pak/FURY or RageXL and another 15-20 minutes later eat a small carb snack on the way to my gym.

Works for me.

ChrisTuttle
09-20-17, 3:07 pm

Very good point. Again depending how long ago a fatty meal was eaten. Example: Salmon/ rice hour before training and then half/half scoop animal pak powder/fury still would get absorbed. I hear your point for sure and probably would have it with a meal.

Nmowery
09-21-17, 12:28 am
You just gave me every reason in the world to smash some peanut butter with my preworkout meal when I happen to also take my pak before lifting...