PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Intensity

RobDaSavage
10-21-16, 7:13 pm
Animals, my name is Rob Hall or Da Savage as some like to say about me and my lifting.

I’m a sponsored Animal athlete and a top ranked powerlifter in the 308lb weight class in both knee sleeves and wraps.
I’m known for my Rounded 3 lift total, Intensity before-during-after my lifts, and technique.
I'm not a behind the curtain powerlifter, I'm all about family and reaching out to others in similar places in their lives that I once was at.
It’s a great honor to be a part of Animal.

So ask away, anything.. Training, Eating, approaching a lift or meet, finding focus, eating.

npcdusty
11-03-16, 9:57 am
Glad to see Savage on here...Guys this fella here is making waves....Better get while the getting is good, he is gonna fill up with questions soon!!!!

Markangelini
11-03-16, 10:20 am
Animals, my name is Rob Hall or Da Savage as some like to say about me and my lifting.

I’m a sponsored Animal athlete and a top ranked powerlifter in the 308lb weight class in both knee sleeves and wraps.
I’m known for my Rounded 3 lift total, Intensity before-during-after my lifts, and technique.
I'm not a behind the curtain powerlifter, I'm all about family and reaching out to others in similar places in their lives that I once was at.
It’s a great honor to be a part of Animal.

So ask away, anything.. Training, Eating, approaching a lift or meet, finding focus, eating.

Hi rob how look a tipical day of your diet in bulking ? And what you think about a training style with some powerlifting ift and tecnique on the main lift (deadlifit, squat and bench press) and after them a classic bodybuilding routine with high volume?
Thank you

RobDaSavage
12-06-16, 8:03 pm
Glad to see Savage on here...Guys this fella here is making waves....Better get while the getting is good, he is gonna fill up with questions soon!!!!

my man, always good to see comments from you boss. makes my day. sorry late reply the email deal doesnt seem to work when I want it. only when it wants to send me things.

RobDaSavage
12-06-16, 8:11 pm
Hi rob how look a tipical day of your diet in bulking ? And what you think about a training style with some powerlifting ift and tecnique on the main lift (deadlifit, squat and bench press) and after them a classic bodybuilding routine with high volume?
Thank you

Typical day for me "bulking" would be a shake soon as I get up Animal whey 2 scoops.
couple hours later some form of breakfast cereal, eggs potatoes. lately its been sweet potato hash with few slices of bacon and 3 whole eggs
every 3 hours after ( work schedule) I have some meal. pasta or rice, i dont actual weigh it i just fill up my containers with carbs. and add some kind of protein usually 6-8oz of it.
3 meals like that in the day.
ill also have another shake after the gym which is usually the more calorie one 2 scoops animal whey, oatmeal, mass ( use whey scoop) peanut butter and whole milk.
few times through out the day I snack on whatever I have. cookies candy ect. just basically making sure im never hungry throughout the day.

and as far as training in that manner I'd say its pretty good. basically power building, which is what I like to do for the most part. main lifts now are power lifting techniques and few accessories are bodybuilding style. my training a few years ago was just about that except I just mainly worked out to failure, and went heavy pretty much everyday each body part twice a week.

Jay Nera
02-27-17, 12:46 am
You ready to clang n bang out in the Cage or what?

Pete Rubish
03-21-17, 9:05 pm
I saw your 815 pull buddy! Looking like you're ready to get after it out there at the next meet!

RobDaSavage
05-29-17, 9:16 pm
You ready to clang n bang out in the Cage or what?

I never get notifications for these things. I'm assuming I was ready to go haha.

RobDaSavage
05-29-17, 9:17 pm
I saw your 815 pull buddy! Looking like you're ready to get after it out there at the next meet!

Guess we're going to have to wait till November to find out what happens now.