PDA

View Full Version : Hooker's Fury review

MRmichael.hooker
11-10-16, 9:46 am
Alright, first workout done using Fury. I'm going to give a honest feedback on it and will continue to post each workout review for the first week or so. Taste (green apple) was on point. A little sour, but in a good way. Like it a hell of a lot better than the green apple torrent. My Overall- I'd buy this again. Review time: For me, it's not as mentally "what the fuuuuuck?!!! Let's lift the whole gym!!!" As the original Rage was. But dissolves way better in my stomach than Shock Therapy does. Seems like a cross between the 2, or Animal's line of ST. Smoother ride of energy than ST from start to finish. But not the raw animalist way of rage. I felt energized but not buzzed for the entire workout, which is a good thing. No random bursts of energy. A big plus for me was I didn't keep tasting it or burping it during workout, didn't happen one single time. Very clean product. Tons of mental clarity. One thing I'm going to keep an eye out on is the pump/vascular effects. I didn't have much this am like I do with ST, but I also know being the am workout I've only had 1 meal in me so far. Going to see how it effects me tonight when I've had 5 meals in me by that point.

MRmichael.hooker
11-10-16, 3:35 pm
Mailman just dropped off the watermelon flavored Fury!! Gonna give this one a go in about 2 hours. AND the scoop was right on top!

J-Dawg
11-10-16, 3:41 pm
Nice timing on the watermelon! And I agree with you - Fury gives you some nice, steady energy throughout the workout.

MRmichael.hooker
11-11-16, 4:57 pm
2nd dosage-- watermelon flavor. Same as green apple, a little sour but in a good way. Good taste. I like them both equally. Already know next time I'll have to mix the 2 flavors together because... Why not?

I'd say about the same results as first dosage (this time with 5 meals in me). Not a huge rush of energy, just a smooth ride through out. Best way I can think of describing it is if you're in high school and you have ADHD and you have to take medicine before a test. It's like, extreme clarity on the weights and a ton of focus.

Same as before to where it digests well in my stomach even with a day's worth of food

MRmichael.hooker
11-13-16, 7:51 pm
Only 2 parts to the review today: 1- only 1 scoop is needed. I tried 2 today and didn't notice anything different other than it didn't digest as well in my stomach, which has been my favorite thing about Fury so far (how clean it is). And #2- (for me personally) Apple=great. Watermelon=great. Apple + watermelon= never ever again. Had to mix them though, I mean why not? It'll be my last time mixing the 2 together though lol

Tomorrow I'm going to try one more idea, and then write up a final review. By this point I've taken it with my first meal, I've taken it after my 5th meal, taken it with no carbs, taken it with carbs, and taken 2 scoops. Trying to come up with almost any variable I can for a good, honest feedback.

SMuncey
11-17-16, 10:37 am
Only 2 parts to the review today: 1- only 1 scoop is needed. I tried 2 today and didn't notice anything different other than it didn't digest as well in my stomach, which has been my favorite thing about Fury so far (how clean it is). And #2- (for me personally) Apple=great. Watermelon=great. Apple + watermelon= never ever again. Had to mix them though, I mean why not? It'll be my last time mixing the 2 together though lol

Tomorrow I'm going to try one more idea, and then write up a final review. By this point I've taken it with my first meal, I've taken it after my 5th meal, taken it with no carbs, taken it with carbs, and taken 2 scoops. Trying to come up with almost any variable I can for a good, honest feedback.

Damn bro, two scoops is 700mg of caffeine!

BCent
11-17-16, 10:54 am
Have both flavors sitting waiting for me. While I was prepping I wanted to stay away, and now just spending a few weeks to get myself back to "normal" before pushing too hard in the gym. That being said I DID try some when it first arrived (couldnt help myself) and I agree with the green apple being a little sour- but feels like they made it less tart from Project F. Still enjoy it though!

2 scoops tho... everyone keeps talking about 2 scoops and im here like WTF?? Like Steve said- 700 mg of caffeine- even for a caffeine addict like me I can't wrap my head around it! But to each their own lol- i think you're right though I could see a stim bomb like that just fucking with your stomach

MRmichael.hooker
11-18-16, 10:11 am
Damn bro, two scoops is 700mg of caffeine!

I mean... You've gotta try 2 at least once. Lol. It's like shock therapy. Directions say 1, up to 3. You have to try 3 at least one time lol.

Have both flavors sitting waiting for me. While I was prepping I wanted to stay away, and now just spending a few weeks to get myself back to "normal" before pushing too hard in the gym. That being said I DID try some when it first arrived (couldnt help myself) and I agree with the green apple being a little sour- but feels like they made it less tart from Project F. Still enjoy it though!

2 scoops tho... everyone keeps talking about 2 scoops and im here like WTF?? Like Steve said- 700 mg of caffeine- even for a caffeine addict like me I can't wrap my head around it! But to each their own lol- i think you're right though I could see a stim bomb like that just fucking with your stomach

I honestly didn't feel hardly any difference with 2. I think (just guessing) it's from the product actually having BCAAs in it and not just caffeine, taurine, niacin like so many others have. Now with Rage (OG, never a huge fan of the xl version) I tried 2 and I thought I was going to rip my face off because I was so mad at the weights lol. Og Rage was hands down my fav pre wo I've ever tried.

MRmichael.hooker
11-18-16, 10:47 am
Was checking on BB.com to look for Red Velvet Whey, and they did in the 4lber. SO I got that and saw the promotion for a free Fury... So now I've got the red velvet whey AND another green apple Fury on the way. That'll give me 3 Furys, should be good to go for a little while lol

MRmichael.hooker
11-22-16, 10:23 am
Took 1.5 scoops last night, got to the gym & it was closed for renovations... so it was an intense cardio session around my neighborhood and a very intense xbox gaming session while on Fury