PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing this wrong?

Mau
11-12-16, 3:26 pm
Let me know please.

Please give me suggestions on what I should change or let me know if im doing everything right.

I wake up at 6:00 AM (PST). Since I workout in the morning around 6:30 AM (PST), I'm taking PUMP and CUTS (always taking a red pill out) 30 minutes prior to my workout with a really light meal. I workout intensely for 2 hours maybe 4 hours. Around 10:00 AM (PST) I take my second pack of CUTS. As soon as I get to my house I Immediately make myself a protien shake (as breakfast), with that protien shake I'm consuming PAK and OMEGA. I eat lunch around 2:00 PM (PST). Around 5:00 PM (PST) I eat dinner. I drink another protein shake later at night, while driking that shake I'm consuming FLEX around 10:00 PM (PST) (before bed). At 10:30 PM (PST) is when I usually go to bed.

Supplements Im consuming daily.
PUMP (1 pack)
PAK (1 pack)
OMEGA (1 pack)
CUTS (2 packs)
FLEX (1 Pack)
ANIMAL WHEY (2 scoops)

First shake
Mau Garcia
"MY" Shake (As Breakfast)
1 scoop of ANIMAL WHEY
1 Apple
5 Strawberries
1 Banna
6 OZ. of water
8 Ice cubes

Second shake
Dorian "Heavy D" Hamilton
Anabolic Nightcap Shake
1 scoop of ANIMAL WHEY
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/2 avocado
3 tbsp. of coconut shavings

MRmichael.hooker
11-15-16, 11:01 am
Let me know please.

Please give me suggestions on what I should change or let me know if im doing everything right.

I wake up at 6:00 AM (PST). Since I workout in the morning around 6:30 AM (PST), I'm taking PUMP and CUTS (always taking a red pill out) 30 minutes prior to my workout with a really light meal. I workout intensely for 2 hours maybe 4 hours. Around 10:00 AM (PST) I take my second pack of CUTS. As soon as I get to my house I Immediately make myself a protien shake (as breakfast), with that protien shake I'm consuming PAK and OMEGA. I eat lunch around 2:00 PM (PST). Around 5:00 PM (PST) I eat dinner. I drink another protein shake later at night, while driking that shake I'm consuming FLEX around 10:00 PM (PST) (before bed). At 10:30 PM (PST) is when I usually go to bed.

Supplements Im consuming daily.
PUMP (1 pack)
PAK (1 pack)
OMEGA (1 pack)
CUTS (2 packs)
FLEX (1 Pack)
ANIMAL WHEY (2 scoops)

First shake
Mau Garcia
"MY" Shake (As Breakfast)
1 scoop of ANIMAL WHEY
1 Apple
5 Strawberries
1 Banna
6 OZ. of water
8 Ice cubes

Second shake
Dorian "Heavy D" Hamilton
Anabolic Nightcap Shake
1 scoop of ANIMAL WHEY
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/2 avocado
3 tbsp. of coconut shavings

First off, are you cutting or bulking? What is your current weight at? Taking a guess that you are cutting, since you are taking Cuts. I'm sure I speak for about anyone in here that waking up, having a tiny amount of calories, and working out for up to 4 hours is not a good idea. Especially, since you're next 'meal' is only a shake, and you're having no solid food for 8 hours after you wake up (including a 2-4 hour workout). Then your next meal, which is only your 2nd solid meal of the entire day, is at 5pm. By then you've been up 11 hours, worked out, and barely have any calories at all. I'd highly suggest trying to get a solid meal in much, much earlier. I have no problems with shakes in your day, but you need to get solid calories when you can. I know I've had to rely on multiple shakes a day at points with my job, but I've always tried hard to get in solid food when able to. Also, when you say 'lunch' and 'dinner', what are those meals? Are they consistently the same? Is it fast food? Is it prepared food? I feel like you can get some better advice with a little bit more info for us all to see. Also IMO, I'd suggest taking your 2nd serving of Cuts later in the day. Instead of Cuts/Pump @ 630am, Cuts at 11am. That's only about 5 hours apart. Maybe consider taking it after your lunch has digested, around 4pm or so? That'd still give you almost 7 hours to let the stims wear off before bed (and you could always take out the red pill if wanted)

Rex
11-15-16, 6:19 pm
If you´re asking: "am I taking these products at the right time?"
I would say "yes. You are"

If that´s not what you were looking for, please specify your question.

MRmichael.hooker
11-16-16, 6:15 am
If you´re asking: "am I taking these products at the right time?"
I would say "yes. You are"

If that´s not what you were looking for, please specify your question.

Not trying to debate, asking seriously for my own knowledge. On his supplement timing, he's taking cuts at 630, then working out 2-4 hours. Then cuts at 10. So hes taking cuts basically pre and post workout. Just curious why you say that's the right decision? Instead of taking 2nd dosage of cuts later in the day instead of immediately post workout.

Rex
11-16-16, 10:39 am
Not trying to debate, asking seriously for my own knowledge. On his supplement timing, he's taking cuts at 630, then working out 2-4 hours. Then cuts at 10. So hes taking cuts basically pre and post workout. Just curious why you say that's the right decision? Instead of taking 2nd dosage of cuts later in the day instead of immediately post workout.

Around 4 hours between CUTS dosings is fine.
Of course he could also take it later.

But maybe he enjoys the fact that CUTS is giving him a little boost throughout his work day. While later at night he´s going to crash on his couch and doesn´t need to be caffeinated anymore.
Also, a later CUTS administration might interfere with his sleep.
It´s an individual thing. There is no one single right way in this scenario.

Mau
11-18-16, 12:35 am
Im cutting, and no its no fast food. lost of vegetables, white meats, and brown rice. all my meal i pre-prep every sunday to last me a week, my weight is 245. thank you i will change up my meals around with the shakes at different time and add more solid foot through out my day. i will take your advice about taking cuts to the times you advised me at.

First off, are you cutting or bulking? What is your current weight at? Taking a guess that you are cutting, since you are taking Cuts. I'm sure I speak for about anyone in here that waking up, having a tiny amount of calories, and working out for up to 4 hours is not a good idea. Especially, since you're next 'meal' is only a shake, and you're having no solid food for 8 hours after you wake up (including a 2-4 hour workout). Then your next meal, which is only your 2nd solid meal of the entire day, is at 5pm. By then you've been up 11 hours, worked out, and barely have any calories at all. I'd highly suggest trying to get a solid meal in much, much earlier. I have no problems with shakes in your day, but you need to get solid calories when you can. I know I've had to rely on multiple shakes a day at points with my job, but I've always tried hard to get in solid food when able to. Also, when you say 'lunch' and 'dinner', what are those meals? Are they consistently the same? Is it fast food? Is it prepared food? I feel like you can get some better advice with a little bit more info for us all to see. Also IMO, I'd suggest taking your 2nd serving of Cuts later in the day. Instead of Cuts/Pump @ 630am, Cuts at 11am. That's only about 5 hours apart. Maybe consider taking it after your lunch has digested, around 4pm or so? That'd still give you almost 7 hours to let the stims wear off before bed (and you could always take out the red pill if wanted)

Rex
12-15-16, 11:05 am
You´ll do great if you truly follow Mike´s advice. Now it´s up to you!

MRmichael.hooker
12-15-16, 2:15 pm
Im cutting, and no its no fast food. lost of vegetables, white meats, and brown rice. all my meal i pre-prep every sunday to last me a week, my weight is 245. thank you i will change up my meals around with the shakes at different time and add more solid foot through out my day. i will take your advice about taking cuts to the times you advised me at.

How is it going so far? Might wanna consider starting your own Journey here to get help whenever ya need it

Rex
12-15-16, 2:37 pm
How is it going so far? Might wanna consider starting your own Journey here to get help whenever ya need it

Yes. That would be interesting.
Sadly most people never check back in after asking advice...

MRmichael.hooker
12-15-16, 2:51 pm

Hopefully not, but yes I see that allll the time. A good transformation journey is always great to see when the person hits their goals

GUNS
12-15-16, 9:10 pm
I agree that if you are training for up to 4 hours, that is just way too long. Especially in the am with no food in your system. And you shouldn't have much more than 3 to 4 hours in between meals. Remember supplements are just that, supplemental to food. Real food is better by all means. Id suggest no more than 2 hours in the gym, that including stretching and any cardio you need. An hour to 1:15 on the weights!

Rex
12-16-16, 8:28 pm
I agree that if you are training for up to 4 hours, that is just way too long. Especially in the am with no food in your system. And you shouldn't have much more than 3 to 4 hours in between meals. Remember supplements are just that, supplemental to food. Real food is better by all means. Id suggest no more than 2 hours in the gym, that including stretching and any cardio you need. An hour to 1:15 on the weights!

Agreed.
Considering a set takes a minute at the most and one is probably doing no more than 30 or so sets per session, go ahead and do the math on how much time is wasted...

Jay Nera
04-30-17, 6:39 pm

Im noticing this a lot. I often wonder if people implemented what they learn on here and if it worked for them…unfortunately, we don't always get to find out.

Jay Nera
04-30-17, 6:41 pm

AMEN.

I simply wouldn't have the stamina to train for that long(basically fasted considering it also after sleeping)…. and If i were to keep training for that long the intensity would be brutal. Could get a shorter workout in by sleeping more, eating first, and then training for 60-90 minutes like a madman.

Rex
06-19-17, 10:39 am
AMEN.

I simply wouldn't have the stamina to train for that long(basically fasted considering it also after sleeping)…. and If i were to keep training for that long the intensity would be brutal. Could get a shorter workout in by sleeping more, eating first, and then training for 60-90 minutes like a madman.

Couldn´t agree more.