PDA

View Full Version : Iron Animals, Mooresville Indiana

BigZ
11-15-16, 5:52 pm
Welcome to the Mooresville, Indiana Chapter of the ABC. Prepare for a great night of lifting! Find the primal desire to move some heavy "Iron!" Currently looking for members to grow our chapter. We have 3 existing members who happen to be the founders of our group. Myself, my best bro Deadliftandcheesecake, & Gavin the Destroyer! For the time being because of our small but might size we will be running these out my Cell Block/ Garage! Complete with a Pro Power Cage, Custom bench, Log, Stones and plenty of weight to go around! Stay tuned for our first official ABC Date!

SMuncey
11-16-16, 12:41 pm
Welcome to the Mooresville, Indiana Chapter of the ABC. Prepare for a great night of lifting! Find the primal desire to move some heavy "Iron!" Currently looking for members to grow our chapter. We have 3 existing members who happen to be the founders of our group. Myself, my best bro Deadliftandcheesecake, & Gavin the Destroyer! For the time being because of our small but might size we will be running these out my Cell Block/ Garage! Complete with a Pro Power Cage, Custom bench, Log, Stones and plenty of weight to go around! Stay tuned for our first official ABC Date!

Looking forward to it brother! I will look for updates, whatever you need for the ABC you can contact me here.

MRmichael.hooker
11-16-16, 3:01 pm
Next time I'm back home in Indy i'll hit you guys up for sure. We usually come home to visit family around May-July time frame

BigZ
11-21-16, 1:56 pm
Looking forward to it brother! I will look for updates, whatever you need for the ABC you can contact me here.

Hey, thanks! We can't wait to get the ball rolling!

BigZ
11-21-16, 2:04 pm
Next time I'm back home in Indy i'll hit you guys up for sure. We usually come home to visit family around May-July time frame

Heck yeah! Hit us up when your in town!