PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Cage Interns?

PA Kodiak
12-01-16, 11:15 am
Any word on if Animal will be seeking out help at the Cage from forvm members again this March? If so let me be the first to extend my services. Hotel room already booked for Friday and Saturday.

J-Dawg
12-01-16, 12:52 pm
Any word on if Animal will be seeking out help at the Cage from forvm members again this March? If so let me be the first to extend my services. Hotel room already booked for Friday and Saturday.

That's awesome man. I assume that we would need some help again. Just a little early to say exactly.

But before you know it, The Cage will be here!

Kowboy
12-01-16, 1:24 pm
Sucks I won't make it this year :(

GUNS
12-01-16, 5:20 pm
Sucks I won't make it this year :(
That sucks Mark, I might be there this year! Things are looking good. I guess the stars are aligning!

Kowboy
12-01-16, 9:17 pm
That sucks Mark, I might be there this year! Things are looking good. I guess the stars are aligning!

Yeah, it is tough for us now w/ the 4 kids because I need to use my time to go on a vacation with them. Maybe I can talk some of you guys in to grabbing me some stuff (including Higa's ass)

npcdusty
12-06-16, 11:08 am
ah yes the anticipation of intern spots...The best experience at the Arnold!!!! Cant go wrong working it with an awesome fam!!!!

Firefist
12-21-16, 3:03 pm
Yeah, it is tough for us now w/ the 4 kids because I need to use my time to go on a vacation with them. Maybe I can talk some of you guys in to grabbing me some stuff (including Higa's ass)

I gotchu.

Kowboy
12-21-16, 9:43 pm
I gotchu.

hell yeah man, I love you guys. It makes me sad to not go but this year is family time. I have been ont he road a lot and owe it to them.

HIGA MONSTER
12-21-16, 10:54 pm
LMFAO

#Gaydar

Kowboy
12-22-16, 8:40 am
LMFAO

#Gaydar

I want a video as proof....I know P has a thing for you....maybe he will do it. Higa, if you need something for the cage let me know and I will talk to Steve

RENFRO
01-09-17, 9:09 am
I'd be down to provide support as well. I live close enough to make the trek on Friday and Saturday. Probably could get Thursday off as well if needed.

Flash419
01-09-17, 10:10 pm
Where's the list?

Only way I'll go into the expo on Saturday is to work the Cage. Otherwise... Ahhhhhhhhhhh

npcdusty
01-10-17, 3:48 pm
keep an eye out. List will be put up closer to the week, just to keep us all intensified!

deanna7272
01-11-17, 9:37 am
When I saw your post on my feed Dusty, I thought I missed something.. ;-)

npcdusty
01-11-17, 10:11 am
Now Momma D you know me better than that. We stick together like glue around here for this stuff. You know how we roll!!!

When I saw your post on my feed Dusty, I thought I missed something.. ;-)

RobDaSavage
01-11-17, 10:50 am
Now Momma D you know me better than that. We stick together like glue around here for this stuff. You know how we roll!!!

Looking forward to march!

deanna7272
01-11-17, 11:08 am

Can't wait... The countdown is on... I know I'm not the only one who is booked and have my days in to take off work...lol

49 days until Cbus, 50 until Day 1!!

npcdusty
01-11-17, 11:10 am
U know it brother!

npcdusty
01-11-17, 11:12 am
I took off early this year. Got Shane and a Arnold Virgin rolling in with us early Thursday so we can get in and settled for the weekend this time. Will be available for early help. We all need to get a dinner set for Thursday too.

Can't wait... The countdown is on... I know I'm not the only one who is booked and have my days in to take off work...lol

49 days until Cbus, 50 until Day 1!!

Nix0r
01-11-17, 12:56 pm
I think you pretty much know where I stand on this.

npcdusty
01-11-17, 3:06 pm
2 thumbs up!

Razor
01-12-17, 9:23 am
Is it me or do these threads pop up earlier and earlier every year! Can't wait early signs are pointing to me being able to make another trip for sure!

deanna7272
01-12-17, 10:10 am
Is it me or do these threads pop up earlier and earlier every year! Can't wait early signs are pointing to me being able to make another trip for sure!

You BETTER be there.... You have had a year to plan for this... Sheeeeshhh...

Razor
01-12-17, 10:30 am
You BETTER be there.... You have had a year to plan for this... Sheeeeshhh...

I have to check with my salon to make sure they can put A's on my nails :P

npcdusty
01-12-17, 1:43 pm
HUMMMM this sounds familiar....

Razor
01-12-17, 3:07 pm
HUMMMM this sounds familiar....

hahahahaha

deanna7272
01-12-17, 3:20 pm

You'll never be me pal....lmao!!!

deanna7272
01-12-17, 3:25 pm
You'll never be me pal....lmao!!!

But.... often imitated never duplicated...lol

npcdusty
01-12-17, 3:43 pm
and looked up to.... Momma D is one of my Heros....

But.... often imitated never duplicated...lol

deanna7272
01-12-17, 3:48 pm
and looked up to.... Momma D is one of my Heros....

Lol.... You're too sweet... Razor needs to take heed... Hahahaha!!

jhenry
01-12-17, 8:49 pm
Getting fired up for this! And the new layout of the cage should be interesting as well.

Nix0r
01-13-17, 10:43 am
Lol.... You're too sweet... Razor needs to take heed... Hahahaha!!

There are plenty of things he needs to do

npcdusty
01-13-17, 11:46 am
its ok Razor, ill paint them for you....

freighttraindane
01-13-17, 12:11 pm
Oh the good memories for interning. Hopefully I will make it back this year.

Theonidus
01-14-17, 2:00 pm

And I obviously want in on the action.

deanna7272
01-14-17, 2:57 pm
#DreamTeam ...Lol

npcdusty
01-16-17, 1:37 pm
Getting it done!!!!

QUOTE=deanna7272;1444939]#DreamTeam ...Lol[/QUOTE]

BamBam
01-26-17, 11:35 am
It goes without saying I'm tossing my hat in the ring. I've had the fortune to work the Cage the last 5 years basically in some regard. It honestly the only reason I go to the Arnold now.. minus seeing you guys, and catching a glimpse of the pro strongman stuff. I've made so many great connections and relationships and memories getting to work the Shop and seeing the thousands of people who come thru is inspiring and selling someone that iconic ANIMAL shirt makes a difference in their journey and I am one tiny fragment of that. It's much bigger than I think we often realize. Who people see us as and who we are as a family/company. Shit, I felt bad telling people we were out of socks and seeing them upset. I want to work the entire weekend this year. Open to close. I already have my hotel booked and export tickets purchased (saves some money fyi).. so I'm down. I don't need a shirt or a cool hat or whatever.. I want that opportunity to keep working and making the droves of our loyal legion happy and proud to rep that "A." I'm one of those people who sees it as more than a booth or a brand. But a family.. my family.

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you all soon. Also, Rodizio is booked. Boom!

npcdusty
01-26-17, 11:58 am
You know it wouldn't feel complete without BamBam.... We had such a blast last year and a great team. Cant wait to see everyone again and Rodizio wont know what hit it again....

It goes without saying I'm tossing my hat in the ring. I've had the fortune to work the Cage the last 5 years basically in some regard. It honestly the only reason I go to the Arnold now.. minus seeing you guys, and catching a glimpse of the pro strongman stuff. I've made so many great connections and relationships and memories getting to work the Shop and seeing the thousands of people who come thru is inspiring and selling someone that iconic ANIMAL shirt makes a difference in their journey and I am one tiny fragment of that. It's much bigger than I think we often realize. Who people see us as and who we are as a family/company. Shit, I felt bad telling people we were out of socks and seeing them upset. I want to work the entire weekend this year. Open to close. I already have my hotel booked and export tickets purchased (saves some money fyi).. so I'm down. I don't need a shirt or a cool hat or whatever.. I want that opportunity to keep working and making the droves of our loyal legion happy and proud to rep that "A." I'm one of those people who sees it as more than a booth or a brand. But a family.. my family.

Thanks everyone. Hope to see you all soon. Also, Rodizio is booked. Boom!

BamBam
01-26-17, 12:08 pm
You know it wouldn't feel complete without BamBam.... We had such a blast last year and a great team. Cant wait to see everyone again and Rodizio wont know what hit it again....

Most def my man. Appreciate the kind words and I'm counting down to see you all once again.

npcdusty
01-27-17, 10:04 am
33 days, 14hrs, 56 min, and 40 sec.... Hell come on Arnold!!!!

deanna7272
01-27-17, 11:01 am
33 days, 14hrs, 56 min, and 40 sec.... Hell come on Arnold!!!!

HAHA... Sounds about right...

I'm glad that I am not the only crazy that has it on a countdown....lol

Nix0r
01-27-17, 11:29 am
Waiting... waiting... waiting...

BamBam
01-30-17, 10:37 am
Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Tick tick tick tick

jhenry
01-30-17, 9:50 pm
How much longer must we suffer ...........

nicklepore
01-31-17, 10:23 am
I can feel the cold Columbus air already.....Who's looking to intern this year?

Nix0r
01-31-17, 11:27 am

This guy.

npcdusty
01-31-17, 12:40 pm
You know i'm down for it, will be there all week for what ever is needed....

deanna7272
01-31-17, 1:12 pm

Meeeeeeee!!!
(Of course...lol)

BigZ
01-31-17, 2:28 pm
Is it too late to throw my name in? I will be there all 3 days anyways! Might as well do something extra awesome!!! Don't want to beg.....okay actually I do want to beg!!!!!

nicklepore
01-31-17, 3:55 pm
Is it too late to throw my name in? I will be there all 3 days anyways! Might as well do something extra awesome!!! Don't want to beg.....okay actually I do want to beg!!!!!

Nope not too late!

npcdusty
01-31-17, 4:42 pm
There is no shame in this game, hell I beg, plead, borrow, and kill to work the Cage/booth! Not a better time to be had any where!

BamBam
02-01-17, 9:30 am
[QUOTE=nicklepore;1445722]I can feel the cold Columbus air already.....Who's looking to intern this year?

This guy!! Always ready to intern and frankly the one thing I look forward to yearly.

References available upon request.

BamBam
02-01-17, 9:34 am
There is no shame in this game, hell I beg, plead, borrow, and kill to work the Cage/booth! Not a better time to be had any where!

Exactly.. ain't too proud to beg! We had some good memories last year with the crew we had over at the Shop.. hopefully even more to be had this year

Rick87
02-01-17, 10:04 am
Next year...whatever it takes...i will fly in from Holland, and i will work the booth and hang out with you people !

BigZ
02-01-17, 12:58 pm

Then I am begging!!! lol On my knees!!! Sratchin at the door! Where do I through my name? My references? My pass from the Doctor telling you I am sane only for this weekend? lol

npcdusty
02-01-17, 2:44 pm
only mistake you made is trying to say your sane, lol. Not one of us is close to sane, this I can promise!!!!

Then I am begging!!! lol On my knees!!! Sratchin at the door! Where do I through my name? My references? My pass from the Doctor telling you I am sane only for this weekend? lol

BamBam
02-01-17, 2:47 pm
only mistake you made is trying to say your sane, lol. Not one of us is close to sane, this I can promise!!!!

You can't be sane and survive this

Nmowery
02-01-17, 3:00 pm
I'd be honored to get a crack at working the cage for a day. I ended up missing the Arnold last year cause I had to work Saturday and couldn't find anyone to roll with me on just Friday...and flying solo just would've sucked.

Anyways, me and some other guys will be in town Friday and Saturday. Personally, I'd prefer to do usual Arnold stuff Friday and help out with the cage Saturday. As far as references or any of that...no one who's gonna be there knows me personally, but I work in retail as a manager, so I have a lot of experience with sales, crowds, and dealing with nutty people!

BamBam
02-01-17, 4:12 pm
I'd be honored to get a crack at working the cage for a day. I ended up missing the Arnold last year cause I had to work Saturday and couldn't find anyone to roll with me on just Friday...and flying solo just would've sucked.

Anyways, me and some other guys will be in town Friday and Saturday. Personally, I'd prefer to do usual Arnold stuff Friday and help out with the cage Saturday. As far as references or any of that...no one who's gonna be there knows me personally, but I work in retail as a manager, so I have a lot of experience with sales, crowds, and dealing with nutty people!

Haha.. I put the references part as a joke. No worries brother glad you're able to make it this year

Nmowery
02-01-17, 4:39 pm
I really didn't think any formal references are needed - but on the flip side I'm sure they don't want any incompetent individuals in the mix either!

ganderson
02-02-17, 8:50 am

You know I'm in.

nicklepore
02-02-17, 9:05 am
You know I'm in.
Nice, what day you coming out?

ganderson
02-02-17, 9:07 am
Nice, what day you coming out?

I'll get in late Thursday night, and be there all 3 days. Maybe leaving a little early Sunday.

Razor
02-02-17, 10:48 am
I can't believe its finally here! :)

npcdusty
02-02-17, 12:23 pm
27 days, 12hr, 36min and 38 sec.... hurry the hell up Arnold....

I can't believe its finally here! :)

BamBam
02-02-17, 2:00 pm
I really didn't think any formal references are needed - but on the flip side I'm sure they don't want any incompetent individuals in the mix either!

It's great for first timers and the veterans.. most of us were new at one point and the other guys took us under their wing and got us going and helped us out. Maybe we will be able to work together and you can be fully immersed in the crew

BamBam
02-02-17, 2:00 pm
You know I'm in.

Hell yeah man! Can't wait to see ya bro

Razor
02-02-17, 4:49 pm
Nothing beats working the Cage. Nothing.

BigZ
02-02-17, 5:14 pm
Nothing beats working the Cage. Nothing.

I bet! Hell nothing beats just being near it!!! Total electric!

PA Kodiak
02-02-17, 5:51 pm
I unfortunately have to retract my offer. I will be im attendance but will not be able to volunteer this year. Planning ahead for next year.

souma0
02-02-17, 10:16 pm
ooo yes ive been waiting for this moment. Cant wait til it gets time, ill be driving up Thursday night so I'm available all 3 days!!!!!!

BringTheCarnage
02-03-17, 6:37 am
That's awesome man. I assume that we would need some help again. Just a little early to say exactly.

But before you know it, The Cage will be here!

Oh you already know it's the time of the year where I come out from hibernation and growing to sell some animal gear in the shop!! Lol looking forward to seeing you all and hope to intern again ...As if we wouldn't be helping anyway as we have proven in the past haha

ganderson
02-03-17, 2:38 pm
Hell yeah man! Can't wait to see ya bro

Same my dude! This weekend can't come soon enough.

G Diesel
02-03-17, 4:26 pm
Bunch of OGs and heavy hitters in this thread.

Peace, G

npcdusty
02-03-17, 4:39 pm
We gotta stay on it G!!! Hell we live for this shit....

Peace, G

Razor
02-03-17, 5:24 pm

Peace, G

Amen bro. Been way too long. Looking forward to the reunion.

Flash419
02-04-17, 11:58 am

Peace, G

When does the official Intern thread get started?

BamBam
02-04-17, 8:00 pm

Peace, G

Gotta keep up the standard of ANIMAL intern that you guys taught us

BigZ
02-08-17, 2:16 pm
We gotta stay on it G!!! Hell we live for this shit....

Live it! Breathe it!

soupcan
02-08-17, 11:09 pm
May be flying solo this year. Do you need anyone in the cage (intern)?

soupcan
02-09-17, 8:52 am
I have a room Thur -Monday. Can do anything you need me to. Strong back and mind...lol. My group is not comming to save money for the "O".
You guys know me from the last 3 yrs. This would put a new spin on the Arnold. Hate to miss after 7 straight Arnolds.
Love all things Animal /Universal. Let me know by 24 Feb if you can. 21 dayzzzz!

BamBam
02-09-17, 10:37 am
Live it! Breathe it!

Amen brother!

After seeing the line up announced the anticipation to hopefully intern has skyrocketed!

BigZ
02-09-17, 12:10 pm
Amen brother!

After seeing the line up announced the anticipation to hopefully intern has skyrocketed!

The line up is always awesome...but this year! Damn!

Shanec
02-09-17, 12:27 pm
Im definitely throwing my name in the intern hat this year.. Last year i was able to help out all 3 days handing out protein packs at the exit door and other things because they were so busy but would love to have an actual spot this year as an intern. Either way i will be there all 3 days and willing to help with whatever is needed. This is such an awesome experience and cant wait to see everyone again.

naturalguy
02-10-17, 8:09 am
Here are the head interns:

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

We will be selecting several daily interns as well.

freighttraindane
02-10-17, 9:43 am

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

OGs leading the way!

Nix0r
02-10-17, 10:23 am
OGs leading the way!

We here now.

ganderson
02-10-17, 11:11 am

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

Here we go!

npcdusty
02-10-17, 2:42 pm
A+ team..... Man this year is gonna be the best yet.... Now hurry the hell up and get here!!!

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

Rick87
02-10-17, 2:50 pm
In so jealous...
Next year i will be there though...

deanna7272
02-10-17, 2:55 pm
Here we go!

A+ team..... Man this year is gonna be the best yet.... Now hurry the hell up and get here!!!

Welcome aboard fellas... It's a great opportunity to be a part of something big... Enjoy!!!

jhenry
02-10-17, 3:45 pm

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

Awesome congrats!!

jhenry
02-10-17, 8:38 pm
Well since this seems to be the official thread I am locked and loaded and available for all 3 days, hope to see everyone soon last year was a blast

npcdusty
02-10-17, 9:47 pm
Yes def get on this thread for daily Intern..... Looking forward to seeing you JHenry!

Well since this seems to be the official thread I am locked and loaded and available for all 3 days, hope to see everyone soon last year was a blast

jhenry
02-10-17, 10:44 pm
Yes def get on this thread for daily Intern..... Looking forward to seeing you JHenry!

Same!! You, me, NG, and Jdawg 500lb deads for reps showdown?!?!

BamBam
02-10-17, 11:51 pm

Razor
Nix0r
npcdusty
Firefist
deanna7272
ganderson

Solid crew as always

Jay
02-11-17, 10:40 am

Do it!

BamBam
02-11-17, 1:47 pm

Can I play.....?

Flash419
02-13-17, 12:08 am
Since this seems to have turned into that official thread, offering to help out wherever. Saturday and Sunday are wide open.

See everyone there

Blondie Weapon X
02-13-17, 1:13 am
I'm available for Friday and Saturday to intern!

deanna7272
02-13-17, 7:40 am
Since this seems to have turned into that official thread, offering to help out wherever. Saturday and Sunday are wide open.

See everyone there

Yesssss...

npcdusty
02-13-17, 9:47 am
I may can add a rep or 2 by then. Went for reps on 5 plates last week but didn't do as well as I wanted. I was wrecked before I even started...

BAMBAM well of course you can play....

BigZ
02-13-17, 10:57 am

See everyone there

Awesome!

BamBam
02-13-17, 11:25 am
I may can add a rep or 2 by then. Went for reps on 5 plates last week but didn't do as well as I wanted. I was wrecked before I even started...

Good to know.

npcdusty
02-13-17, 3:32 pm
17 days, 17hrs, 27 min, 20 sec folks....

Nmowery
02-13-17, 6:54 pm

I was gonna toss my name in this but haven't pulled 5 plates in months...down to come out and make it count tho!

npcdusty
02-14-17, 12:39 pm
I have a feeling this will end up at the ABC if it happens.. IM always game to lift with any of the Animal brothers....

I cant believe more peps haven't gotten on here for daily interns... Wake up fellas... ITs the damn Cage!!!!!!!

I was gonna toss my name in this but haven't pulled 5 plates in months...down to come out and make it count tho!

jhenry
02-15-17, 8:12 am
As much as I don't want to I have to withdraw from going this year, the lady and I just had an offer accepted on a house yesterday so I gotta cut back on a few things, march is a busy one as it is with my meet on march 26th. And we have a weekend vacation planned the week after that.... I'll be watching from the interwebs

RENFRO
02-15-17, 9:19 am
Just found out I can't make it either. I've got two interviews down in Tennessee that weekend that I can't miss.

npcdusty
02-15-17, 9:20 am
Ah man well, Congrats on the house! we will pull a few reps for ya brotha! youll be missed.

As much as I don't want to I have to withdraw from going this year, the lady and I just had an offer accepted on a house yesterday so I gotta cut back on a few things, march is a busy one as it is with my meet on march 26th. And we have a weekend vacation planned the week after that.... I'll be watching from the interwebs

deanna7272
02-15-17, 10:19 am

Oh wow, well congrats on the house and good luck at your meet... Missing it stinks, but life comes first... ;)

Just found out I can't make it either. I've got two interviews down in Tennessee that weekend that I can't miss.

Good luck on your interviews!!

BamBam
02-15-17, 3:51 pm

Will miss you guys but hopefully God is opening some big doors for you all. Good luck and keep hammering

npcdusty
02-15-17, 4:01 pm
What part of Big Ten? i'm in Jackson...

npcdusty
02-16-17, 11:07 am
So by my calculations, which isn't saying much, on this thread there are only about 12 wanting in for daily interns after head interns were announced....What the hell is wrong with you guys???? Man if there was ever a spot to fill this is the one to get in on but then again its your lose..... 14 days, 21 hrs, 52 min.....

Little Z
02-16-17, 11:12 am
What's up family!

Long time no see, it's been a crazy ride, but I'm back. Can not wait to see everyone this year, I've got a few friends coming in from outta town and one coming from out of state for his first Expo ever. Always loved the time I spent as an intern, and hopefully I can earn myself a spot back in the Cage next year! See you all soon!

Z

BamBam
02-16-17, 11:32 am
What's up family!

Long time no see, it's been a crazy ride, but I'm back. Can not wait to see everyone this year, I've got a few friends coming in from outta town and one coming from out of state for his first Expo ever. Always loved the time I spent as an intern, and hopefully I can earn myself a spot back in the Cage next year! See you all soon!

Z

Welcome back my brother

deanna7272
02-16-17, 2:29 pm
So by my calculations, which isn't saying much, on this thread there are only about 12 wanting in for daily interns after head interns were announced....What the hell is wrong with you guys???? Man if there was ever a spot to fill this is the one to get in on but then again its your lose..... 14 days, 21 hrs, 52 min.....

I let MAB (Mikel) know yesterday that this was the thread, so she should be coming around soon... I know that she has a few things that she wants to see outside The Cage (crazy, right?? lol) like the Highland Games thing, so I am not sure yet when she is available... I will message her again and let her know to get her name in... :)

npcdusty
02-16-17, 2:34 pm
Tell her to bring the Kilt, she rocks it.....

I let MAB (Mikel) know yesterday that this was the thread, so she should be coming around soon... I know that she has a few things that she wants to see outside The Cage (crazy, right?? lol) like the Highland Games thing, so I am not sure yet when she is available... I will message her again and let her know to get her name in... :)

deanna7272
02-16-17, 2:49 pm

You know she will... She's researched all of the background of her and her hubby's family and holds that thing sacred... ((Her hubby wore his in their wedding...)) I'm sure the Highland Games Competition/Exhibition will be on her radar... :)

MAB
02-16-17, 5:11 pm

My ears were burning... must've been the mentioning of kilts, lol.

I'd definitely love to put my name in the hat for intern for both Friday and Saturday... the Highland Games are indoors at the main building this year and running from 9-530, so as long as I get a break to go watch a little bit and do some shopping I'm available open to close both those days 😆

And of course a kilt will make an appearance... might even break out the "high healed" Adidas...

jhenry
02-16-17, 8:34 pm
Ah man well, Congrats on the house! we will pull a few reps for ya brotha! youll be missed.

Thanks bud, bumming hard about not being able to make it, it just would of been to much to try to fit in.

jhenry
02-16-17, 8:36 pm
Oh wow, well congrats on the house and good luck at your meet... Missing it stinks, but life comes first... ;)

Good luck on your interviews!!

Thanks D! We are excited for this new chapter in our lives.
I will try for next year once everything settles down have fun! You do a great job working that place!

deanna7272
02-16-17, 9:09 pm
Thanks D! We are excited for this new chapter in our lives.
I will try for next year once everything settles down have fun! You do a great job working that place!

Why thank you, we do have an awesome staff... Gonna miss ya holding down the fort for us, but as you know, we're always here when ya need!!

naturalguy
02-17-17, 3:21 pm
We will miss you this year jhenry

Ok here are the daily interns, we can work out exact days as we get closer. If anyone wants to do multiple days, you are welcome:

Flash419 - Saturday/Sunday
freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
Blondie Weapon X - Friday/Saturday
MAB - Friday/Saturday

Theonidus
02-17-17, 3:30 pm
Ok here are the daily interns, we can work out exact days as we get closer. If anyone wants to do multiple days, you are welcome:

Theonidus - Saturday

I'm going to cause all kinds of problems for Nix0r.

BamBam
02-17-17, 3:37 pm

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

Awesome! Can you put me down for Friday and Saturday? I'm probably gonna do Sunday too but those two for sure!

npcdusty
02-17-17, 3:39 pm
very nice looking group we have there ladies and Gents.....

naturalguy
02-17-17, 3:40 pm

Perfect

souma0
02-17-17, 3:46 pm
Boom awesome I can do all three days!!!!!

only 2 weeks away everyone

Shanec
02-17-17, 3:52 pm

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

Im super stoked !! I will be available all 3 days ! Cant wait !

naturalguy
02-17-17, 3:59 pm
Awesome! Can you put me down for Friday and Saturday? I'm probably gonna do Sunday too but those two for sure!

Sure thing brother

ganderson
02-17-17, 4:28 pm
Solid group we have coming together.

mschwarz
02-17-17, 5:05 pm
Hey guys, Im Meghan, also Greg's (ganderson ^^^) fiancee. I hope its not too late to put in for this. This will be the 4th time we've been coming to The Cage. Every other year, Greg has interned and I've found myself standing around alone most of the time. Since he is a head intern this year, I figured I would try to be a daily intern.

If Im going to be there, I might as well officially help out! I'll be there all 3 days too, so let me know when I can help. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again!

BamBam
02-17-17, 6:07 pm

You always do... out of love

soupcan
02-18-17, 10:24 am
It is a great honor to be selected as an intern for Animal. I will make all those that came before me proud. I can work all 3 days. Let me know.

Nmowery
02-18-17, 5:08 pm

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

\m/

Can't wait! Got me feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Flash419
02-18-17, 6:11 pm
Awesome... see everyone there!

Blondie Weapon X
02-19-17, 1:32 am
I can't wait to be a part of the madness of The Cage !!
Always a pleasure meeting the new guys and sharing stories of past CAGE events!

BringTheCarnage
02-19-17, 6:05 pm

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

I'm good for all 3 days of course! Anytime you need.

deanna7272
02-19-17, 6:26 pm
I'm good for all 3 days of course! Anytime you need.

As always, there to help... See ya soon!!

deanna7272
02-19-17, 6:30 pm
I do have to add, we always have the best support and help! Lord knows, we have all been there when someone tried to break the unwritten rules on the supps, shakers, etc... Thanks to everyone that understands what an honor it is to be there ...

If you don't understand what this is all about, look at the "other" booths... There's NOTHING like The Cage... No other company has a "Family" like Animal/Universal...

npcdusty
02-20-17, 9:00 am
Oh you know you will be put to work...It was fun hanging with you last year, you know the routine already!!!! Im sure Greg will be glad to you have you there with him again!!!

Hey guys, Im Meghan, also Greg's (ganderson ^^^) fiancee. I hope its not too late to put in for this. This will be the 4th time we've been coming to The Cage. Every other year, Greg has interned and I've found myself standing around alone most of the time. Since he is a head intern this year, I figured I would try to be a daily intern.

If Im going to be there, I might as well officially help out! I'll be there all 3 days too, so let me know when I can help. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again!

naturalguy
02-20-17, 11:34 am

Great, we will add you to the list, thanks. We will make Dust YOUR assistant

BigZ
02-20-17, 12:24 pm

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

Holy Crap!!!! Want an awesome honor to be picked!!! I am there all 3 days. I don't plan on arriving until early Friday morning...so if I decided on that day what time would I need to be there?

npcdusty
02-20-17, 2:57 pm
Welcome aboard BigZ, Cage time starts at 10 on Friday. If I were you and worked Friday I would want to be there early for get going. I know last year I drove in late Thursday night /early Friday morning, by mid day I was wreaked.... either way you are going to have a blast!

Holy Crap!!!! Want an awesome honor to be picked!!! I am there all 3 days. I don't plan on arriving until early Friday morning...so if I decided on that day what time would I need to be there?

BigZ
02-20-17, 3:28 pm
Welcome aboard BigZ, Cage time starts at 10 on Friday. If I were you and worked Friday I would want to be there early for get going. I know last year I drove in late Thursday night /early Friday morning, by mid day I was wreaked.... either way you are going to have a blast!

Right on! I am only about 3 hours away. The crew and I usually roll in way early! And Thanks!

McHAFINS
02-20-17, 6:48 pm
I've been Eric's"Bringthecarnage" workout partner for years now and will be with him the entire time Saturday and Sunday...I would love the opportunity to help out and intern if you're still taking submissions. I will be around anyway and would be honored to become a part of this family that Eric is so involved in! I would represent the brand with pride and eager o just my ass for you!

ganderson
02-21-17, 9:29 am
Oh you know you will be put to work...It was fun hanging with you last year, you know the routine already!!!! Im sure Greg will be glad to you have you there with him again!!!

Great, we will add you to the list, thanks. We will make Dust YOUR assistant

Hahaha she knows whats up. Watch out Dusty, she will put you to work!

Razor
02-21-17, 1:03 pm
Welcome aboard fellas!

Nix0r
02-21-17, 1:27 pm
This is shaping up to be a good one.

Except for Teddy.

npcdusty
02-21-17, 2:59 pm
Poor Theo, he is just a misunderstood ogre....

Except for Teddy.

deanna7272
02-21-17, 5:35 pm

Except for Teddy.

Ouch....

BamBam
02-21-17, 8:19 pm
Teddy has layers, and is also a phenomenal Halo5 player.

BigZ
02-22-17, 10:15 am
Well....sadly I need to withdraw. I don't have coverage for my job on Friday so I won't get there until late Friday Afternoon. Sat my girlfriend is getting back stage for strongman and other comps. so I won't miss that. Then Sunday I am coaching my nephew during the Teen Challenge. I was so excited and so looking forward to this experience!!! But I will see y'all at some point!!!

npcdusty
02-22-17, 1:02 pm
All good man, we got ya spot covered. Enjoy it with your girl and make sure to swing by the cage at some point!

Well....sadly I need to withdraw. I don't have coverage for my job on Friday so I won't get there until late Friday Afternoon. Sat my girlfriend is getting back stage for strongman and other comps. so I won't miss that. Then Sunday I am coaching my nephew during the Teen Challenge. I was so excited and so looking forward to this experience!!! But I will see y'all at some point!!!

BigZ
02-22-17, 2:15 pm
All good man, we got ya spot covered. Enjoy it with your girl and make sure to swing by the cage at some point!

Thanks, I am pretty disappointed. But Always swing by the Cage!

MAB
02-24-17, 2:52 am

freighttraindane
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam
BigZ
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0
BringTheCarnage
soupcan
Shanec
MAB - Friday/Saturday

Yessssss! Super excited!

BamBam
02-24-17, 1:30 pm
Go ahead and make a hat trick.. working Sunday too since my girl is unable to make it up since she works that weekend. Boom!

npcdusty
02-24-17, 1:34 pm
YES!!!!!!

Go ahead and make a hat trick.. working Sunday too since my girl is unable to make it up since she works that weekend. Boom!

ganderson
02-24-17, 1:42 pm

Hell yea! Its a party!

BamBam
02-27-17, 10:29 am
So what is the uniform? I'm assuming black work pants, animal shirt?

naturalguy
02-27-17, 10:41 am
So what is the uniform? I'm assuming black work pants, animal shirt?

Black pants, black shoes and we will provide you with a 3/4 sleeve shirt that the staff is wearing

freighttraindane
02-27-17, 1:14 pm
Sorry I am going to have to withdraw. I am not set on what day and time I will be there and I am sure there are other more dedicated people who deserve the honor. Thanks fellas and hoping to make it down to cbus to see everyone.

npcdusty
02-27-17, 3:22 pm
All good bud, we got ya covered. I let NG know you posted it. Come by and see us when you get in!

Sorry I am going to have to withdraw. I am not set on what day and time I will be there and I am sure there are other more dedicated people who deserve the honor. Thanks fellas and hoping to make it down to cbus to see everyone.

BringTheCarnage
02-28-17, 2:08 am

Damn bro, family is family you're og lol wish you were working bub see you there!

BringTheCarnage
02-28-17, 2:11 am
Black pants, black shoes and we will provide you with a 3/4 sleeve shirt that the staff is wearing

Love it thank you! Will be ready to work all 3 days unless you say otherwise boss man!

Kowboy
02-28-17, 8:23 am
Have fun this year guys. I am unfortunately not able to make it. I am always on the road for work and this is one of the rare weekends I am home these days. I will miss everyone and enjoy! Let me know if you need my address for a care package HA.

naturalguy
02-28-17, 8:41 am
Theonidus - Saturday
BamBam Friday/Saturday/Sunday
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0 - Saturday
BringTheCarnage - Friday/Saturday/Sunday
soupcan - Friday
Shanec - Sunday
MAB - Friday/Saturday
mshwarz - Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Here is the schedule

npcdusty
02-28-17, 9:55 am
Solid crew as always, looking forward to working with all of you again! See you in a few days!!!

Theonidus - Saturday
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0 - Saturday
soupcan - Friday
Shanec - Sunday
MAB - Friday/Saturday
mshwarz - Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Here is the schedule

Theonidus
02-28-17, 12:27 pm
Theonidus - Saturday

NG, I needed to be moved to Friday.
Is anyone willing to trade their Friday shift for my Saturday?

naturalguy
02-28-17, 12:51 pm
NG, I needed to be moved to Friday.
Is anyone willing to trade their Friday shift for my Saturday?

Gotcha bro, we will put you down for Friday, no problem

ganderson
02-28-17, 1:39 pm
Theonidus - Saturday
Nmowery - Saturday
souma0 - Saturday
soupcan - Friday
Shanec - Sunday
MAB - Friday/Saturday
mschwarz - Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Here is the schedule

My fiancee and I are stoked that she's been added as an intern, and 3 days nonetheless! Power Intern Couple at the Cage!

Thank you NG.

Theonidus
02-28-17, 2:01 pm
Gotcha bro, we will put you down for Friday, no problem

Fantastic.

Firefist
03-01-17, 9:23 am
My fiancee and I are stoked that she's been added as an intern, and 3 days nonetheless! Power Intern Couple at the Cage!

Thank you NG.

I like you dude, but your girl was clearly the MVP last year.

npcdusty
03-01-17, 10:22 am
You guys are good but ShaneC and I are the power couple....Just know he is my biatch...not the other way around! lol

Thank you NG.

Shanec
03-01-17, 10:36 am
You guys are good but ShaneC and I are the power couple....Just know he is my biatch...not the other way around! lol

Dusty...dusty...dusty... Still trying to live a fantasy i see......We will just let the team decide who the "biatch" is after we are there.... lol..

npcdusty
03-01-17, 10:41 am
Its like NG and Gsix, I gotta have some one to take my bathroom pics too!!!

Dusty...dusty...dusty... Still trying to live a fantasy i see......We will just let the team decide who the "biatch" is after we are there.... lol..

ganderson
03-01-17, 12:41 pm
I like you dude, but your girl was clearly the MVP last year.

I am sure she will show me up again lol.

Well this should be interesting.

Nmowery
03-01-17, 5:08 pm

Would gray and black shoes be kosher? I don't think I even own a pair that are all black...

Also, in case I missed it, are we going to be receiving instructions on when/where to enter the expo? I feel so lost, lol

BringTheCarnage
03-02-17, 11:39 pm
Alright, who's the lucky devil that gets to come out and bring me in early with their fancy exhibitors badge? Lol

Nmowery
03-03-17, 10:35 am
Alright, who's the lucky devil that gets to come out and bring me in early with their fancy exhibitors badge? Lol

For real though, are interns being allowed in before the expo opens to the public, or do we just head to the cage first thing after they open the doors? This is my first go round and I don't wanna be late or fuck it up, lol.

deanna7272
03-03-17, 9:30 pm
For real though, are interns being allowed in before the expo opens to the public, or do we just head to the cage first thing after they open the doors? This is my first go round and I don't wanna be late or fuck it up, lol.

The daily interns can't get in until 9, but if you are there about 8:30 at entrance B, we will send someone out with tickets so you can get a band. Once you get in, we can get you a shirt to wear for the day!!