PDA

View Full Version : Ghost

npcdusty
12-09-16, 4:26 pm
Anyone seen or heard from Ghost Lately? man I miss the hell out of that guy!!!!

Nix0r
12-09-16, 4:33 pm
He's around. Going through a couple things, had another surgery, that stuff. He'll be a pretty lady before you know it.

I stayed at his place near Detroit back in September while I ran the Mudder out there.

Rex
12-11-16, 10:36 am
Anyone seen or heard from Ghost Lately? man I miss the hell out of that guy!!!!

I´m not intenting to sound disrespectful but I have never heard of the guy.
Can someone fill me in on his character?

Nix0r
12-12-16, 9:23 am

He's a long, long time member of the FORVM; I believe he's been around from the very start. He's also been a regular at the Arnold, helping out with everything at The Cage.

npcdusty
12-12-16, 9:32 am
Yep a staple in the cage for sure. I hope he is doing well after the surgery. LOL pretty lady, nope cant see it. well maybe the lady part but never pretty. If you hear from him tell him I said hey!

He's a long, long time member of the FORVM; I believe he's been around from the very start. He's also been a regular at the Arnold, helping out with everything at The Cage.

Altered Beast
12-12-16, 10:19 am

He's former Special Forces (if I remember correctly) and is a fired up guy! Definitely a fun character for sure.

deanna7272
12-12-16, 10:23 am
Yep, and a face only a mother could love... KIDDING... ((Geez, if he sees that he'll force me to do more ranger push ups at the National ABC.. again...lol)) Ghost took a couple years away, but came back this year as if time hadn't skipped a beat. He's unlike any other that you will meet and leaves a lasting impression. ((if only the chain linked walls of The Cage could talk....lmao)) He's a huge help whether it be behind the scenes, behind the counter, or IN YOUR FACE!! He's definitely HIGH ENERGY, and that was BEFORE the BANG booth was our neighbor...lol :)

He's on IG as malas_n_more and seems to be happy and doing well... Hopefully we shall see him again, in only a few short months!!!!

N. Motta
12-12-16, 7:03 pm
Ghost is a true American bad ass. Hard charger for sure.

Rex
12-12-16, 7:17 pm
Yep, and a face only a mother could love... KIDDING... ((Geez, if he sees that he'll force me to do more ranger push ups at the National ABC.. again...lol)) Ghost took a couple years away, but came back this year as if time hadn't skipped a beat. He's unlike any other that you will meet and leaves a lasting impression. ((if only the chain linked walls of The Cage could talk....lmao)) He's a huge help whether it be behind the scenes, behind the counter, or IN YOUR FACE!! He's definitely HIGH ENERGY, and that was BEFORE the BANG booth was our neighbor...lol :)

He's on IG as malas_n_more and seems to be happy and doing well... Hopefully we shall see him again, in only a few short months!!!!

Sounds like someone I would like to get to know.

deanna7272
12-12-16, 7:32 pm
Sounds like someone I would like to get to know.

He's spirited . (In a good way...) Definitely someone that would put your needs before his, on any given day...

npcdusty
12-12-16, 8:21 pm
Yes Ghost is top notch for sure. Thanks for his info D. I hit him up today and we we got to talk a bit. Was good catching up with him.

Rex,
You would love Ghost.... don't know how you couldn't!

He's spirited . (In a good way...) Definitely someone that would put your needs before his, on any given day...