PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak/NSC Stack

G-Six
12-15-16, 12:35 pm
Give this protocol a try:

Wake up: 1 pack M-Stak (fasted)

Noon: 6 tablets Natural Sterol Complex

Evening: 6 tablets Natural Sterol Complex

I've seen noticeable noticeable fullness from this. Weight has gone up a few. The nutrient partioning effects of these products are great and literally every meal you eat will be processed optimally

Rex
12-23-16, 6:26 pm

I've seen noticeable noticeable fullness from this. Weight has gone up a few. The nutrient partioning effects of these products are great and literally every meal you eat will be processed optimally

I will order those with my next allowance and give this a try. Iīll keep you posted on my experience...

Kowboy
12-23-16, 10:56 pm
Does NSC work? Maybe mix this w/ normal Stak or do you like MStak

G-Six
12-27-16, 10:34 am
Does NSC work? Maybe mix this w/ normal Stak or do you like MStak

NSC helps a lot with muscle fullness and density. Normally, i do mix it with Stak because they are very different but i had an extra bottle of M-Stak so i threw it in there for this protocol

Rex
12-27-16, 11:00 am
NSC helps a lot with muscle fullness and density. Normally, i do mix it with Stak because they are very different but i had an extra bottle of M-Stak so i threw it in there for this protocol

Switching things up is always good and more often than not leads to better and/or accelerated results. For a certain period of time that is. Then you have to switch stuff around again...

G-Six
12-27-16, 11:50 am
Switching things up is always good and more often than not leads to better and/or accelerated results. For a certain period of time that is. Then you have to switch stuff around again...

I was just explaining that to one of those "Hey could you write me a diet" guys on the internet. I explained to him that a 1 time diet is a waste of time. He will see results because itll be better than the nonsense hes eating now but after awhile his body will get used to it and plateau. Then what? I told him he needs adjustments to that diet so the body keeps progressing and the adjustments come from a coach that you pay each month to look and make those adjustment. I don't think hes going to be seeing much results lmao

(he also wanted the diet for free...yeah okay)

G Diesel
12-27-16, 12:39 pm
A lot of good shit in NSC. Very underrated.

6 tabs preworkout has been my protocol.

Peace, G

G-Six
12-27-16, 1:44 pm
A lot of good shit in NSC. Very underrated.

6 tabs preworkout has been my protocol.

Peace, G

People always question the NSC, i tell them "just take it. Youll thank me later"

Kowboy
12-28-16, 10:37 am
I was just explaining that to one of those "Hey could you write me a diet" guys on the internet. I explained to him that a 1 time diet is a waste of time. He will see results because itll be better than the nonsense hes eating now but after awhile his body will get used to it and plateau. Then what? I told him he needs adjustments to that diet so the body keeps progressing and the adjustments come from a coach that you pay each month to look and make those adjustment. I don't think hes going to be seeing much results lmao

(he also wanted the diet for free...yeah okay)

haha i want a free diet....which at this point would just be to quit eating like shit

G-Six
01-03-17, 10:25 am
haha i want a free diet....which at this point would just be to quit eating like shit

lmao. Diet is the most important part! im sure you know that!

Kowboy
01-03-17, 2:21 pm
lmao. Diet is the most important part! im sure you know that!

But I hear ya man, I am a computer geek and graphic/web designer and people expect my shit for free all the time. It gets really old.

G-Six
01-04-17, 9:28 am
But I hear ya man, I am a computer geek and graphic/web designer and people expect my shit for free all the time. It gets really old.

I feel like that is the case in many professions. People want everything for free

Nmowery
01-05-17, 9:38 pm
I feel like that is the case in many professions. People want everything for free

...the only things in life that are free are animal supps when they're doing promos, lol

PA Kodiak
01-08-17, 9:40 am
Im also a big believer in the Natural Sterol Complex. I'll have to give this stack a go.

npcdusty
01-09-17, 4:16 pm
I love the NSC! Has always been my go to.

G-Six
01-12-17, 9:30 am
I love the NSC! Has always been my go to.

One of the oldest Universal products in the line. Tried and true. I got into it literally because a spare bottle ended up on my desk and i just tried it so it didnt go to waste. Noticed muscle fullness during workouts and when i stopped, the fullness went away. Tried it again, fullness was back. That practical application, trial and error, showed me there was great value to having it in my stack

Rex
01-13-17, 10:46 am

Are you removing the stim component from the M-Stak?
I was just wondering since you said you are also taking the new FURY before training. For me that would be too much caffeine in a day. Especially offseason

Rex
01-13-17, 10:49 am
One of the oldest Universal products in the line. Tried and true. I got into it literally because a spare bottle ended up on my desk and i just tried it so it didnt go to waste. Noticed muscle fullness during workouts and when i stopped, the fullness went away. Tried it again, fullness was back. That practical application, trial and error, showed me there was great value to having it in my stack

Only when one is as lean as you have been staying permanently, even during offseason, itīs possible to conduct experiments like that. If you were as fat as you used to be, you wouldnīt have noticed anything.
Do you agree?

G-Six
01-13-17, 11:54 am
Are you removing the stim component from the M-Stak?
I was just wondering since you said you are also taking the new FURY before training. For me that would be too much caffeine in a day. Especially offseason

I do not because it wakes me up but i lowered my preworkout and just do a little bit of Shock Therapy now and combine it with 6 caps of beta alanine so i can get my hair tingly.

G-Six
01-13-17, 12:01 pm
Only when one is as lean as you have been staying permanently, even during offseason, itīs possible to conduct experiments like that. If you were as fat as you used to be, you wouldnīt have noticed anything.
Do you agree?

Yes and that does apply to everything i believe. Which baffled people when i was in offseason and Porter gave me no cheat meals. People said "Why not?" and i explained that 1) im way too heavy and the body doesnt need this at all and 2) it is not going to make a difference because im already eating a lot of food and wont go flat. The times you see the most reaction to a cheat is when youre very lean and can see your physique almost "wake up"

npcdusty
01-13-17, 1:51 pm
Yep that was the biggest thing I noticed, I got fuller and stayed that way. Made a def believer out of me. Always run it when I get to feeling down for sure.

Rex
01-14-17, 10:36 am
I do not because it wakes me up but i lowered my preworkout and just do a little bit of Shock Therapy now and combine it with 6 caps of beta alanine so i can get my hair tingly.

Haha ok. I see.
Not trying to lecture you but my approach has always been to use as little "helpers" such as caffeine or the nicotine gums I once recommended to you as possible in the offseason, in order to have these trump cards still up my sleeve when times get hard during comp prep.

Rex
01-14-17, 10:38 am
Yes and that does apply to everything i believe. Which baffled people when i was in offseason and Porter gave me no cheat meals. People said "Why not?" and i explained that 1) im way too heavy and the body doesnt need this at all and 2) it is not going to make a difference because im already eating a lot of food and wont go flat. The times you see the most reaction to a cheat is when youre very lean and can see your physique almost "wake up"

I absolutely agree.
Good talking to someone who shares the same level of common sense, brother.

Rex
01-14-17, 10:39 am
Yep that was the biggest thing I noticed, I got fuller and stayed that way. Made a def believer out of me. Always run it when I get to feeling down for sure.

So you are confirming Gīs experience. Damn!
Now I really canīt wait for my January supplement order to get delivered.