PDA

View Full Version : Next "1 Day Sale" Animal Gear Suggestions?

Universal Rep
01-16-17, 11:25 am
Let's hear from the fans. What should ANIMAL launch next as part of their 1 Day Sales program?

Oceanmann
01-16-17, 11:49 am
That waffle zip up hoodie Wrath wore in the shoulder workout you just put out on bodybuilding. That would be dope

Cellardweller
01-16-17, 12:01 pm
Something other than an Iconic? Oceanmann's idea is good or how about a read skullcap w/ black logo? Something different.

npcdusty
01-16-17, 1:35 pm
1day sales are always a great idea!!!!

Brasil
01-16-17, 4:10 pm
Something other than an Iconic? Oceanmann's idea is good or how about a read skullcap w/ black logo? Something different.

ohhhh black skullcap with red or yellow logo!

PA Kodiak
01-16-17, 5:30 pm
Im in favor of anything black on black.

Rahan
01-16-17, 8:07 pm
You should test the waters for the summer with some shorts...

STRONGfireMAN
01-16-17, 9:45 pm
Second the waffle zip!

georgiegiven
01-16-17, 10:36 pm
Blood red iconic onto a black pullover hoodie. That is all.

RoadPigJohn
01-17-17, 6:52 pm
The most beloved item (Gear) is the Tank top because everybody want to look like the Animal athletes in the ads...

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/er1994054/Wrath2015_zps8am0zbmo.jpg

Vapyr
01-18-17, 12:29 am
Another 3/4 Sleeve like the one sold over the holidays...and some killer sweat pants - Grey with a Black animal logo, or Black with a Yellow logo!

npcdusty
01-18-17, 9:14 am
I like that sweat pants idea.....the black and yellow would be sweet...

Another 3/4 Sleeve like the one sold over the holidays...and some killer sweat pants - Grey with a Black animal logo, or Black with a Yellow logo!

TheMachine
01-18-17, 9:19 am
the personalized animal t-shirts that yall was selling at the cage back in Mar 2013

SMuncey
01-18-17, 10:07 am
I'd like to see a 3/4 sleeve tee that is black on black

Razor
01-18-17, 11:57 am
Green military in the new ringspun version!! I'd have to get 2!!

Rex
01-18-17, 6:28 pm
That waffle zip up hoodie Wrath wore in the shoulder workout you just put out on bodybuilding. That would be dope

That would be awesome!

Rex
01-18-17, 6:32 pm
How about an Animal track suite?

Or a limited edition backpack.

deanna7272
01-18-17, 7:12 pm
In a big fan of the lightweight hoodies, maybe with the large A on front (think in terms of the Universal release a couple years ago).. Great for all seasons!!

PA Kodiak
01-19-17, 6:56 am
How about that bad ass stringer Evan is wearing in the Iron Intelligence series? Id gladly shell out hard earned cash for one of those.

Appleton.Cory
01-19-17, 8:54 am
Iconic hoodie... why don't we have one of these yet?

npcdusty
01-19-17, 9:55 am
I second that...

Iconic hoodie... why don't we have one of these yet?

Thunder Chicken
01-19-17, 11:20 am
well I'd say the Blood Red animal shirt since i missed out but i know thats been done a few times

i still think and "throwback" do an older Animal shirt that newer people wouldn't have.

ideas would be Cardio sucks, the breach stuff, or the orange Olympia Rage shirt or something along those lines maybe. again just an idea to think about.

MRmichael.hooker
01-20-17, 2:43 pm
Green military in the new ringspun version!! I'd have to get 2!!

Or maybe something in coyote or desert tan, since most of the branches have transitioned into this color/style of uniform.

BigZ
01-20-17, 4:58 pm
The Chuck Taylors!!

Rick87
01-21-17, 3:14 am
Yes!!

PA Kodiak
01-21-17, 11:12 am
Hey Guys for those of you who know of or own one of these I'm seriously interested in buying one. They were special edition at the Arnold, I dont remember the year. Anyway I recently lost mine and that was my all time favorite hat. I feel naked without it now. I wore it so much the red logo started turning blackish from sweat!
If anyone knows where I can get another or is willing to part with their's I'm at your disposal! thanks and hope to hear some good news! oh I seen the same design but it was black on black. I'd settle for that too lol. thanks!

This.

deanna7272
01-21-17, 12:43 pm
Or maybe something in coyote or desert tan, since most of the branches have transitioned into this color/style of uniform.

They had a special run of the tan a couple years ago, did you get in on that one??

Thunder Chicken
01-21-17, 11:48 pm
They had a special run of the tan a couple years ago, did you get in on that one??

I'm dropping the ball on these, I missed that one also lol

BigGaines
01-22-17, 12:34 pm
I'd like to see the Fury Icon zip up hoodie get either a one day sale release or just put in the store before winter is over!

PA Kodiak
01-22-17, 4:42 pm
Army green/olive drab Animal gym bag. The old style gym bag with the big rubber patches on each side. These were available (in black) around '09 or 10. Not the new embroidered version.

Like this:
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag107/totalcirillo/Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-38-22-1_zpsg1dyxlol.png

Xcvy
01-23-17, 3:24 pm
Definitely a blood red/white "animal" logo onto a black pullover hoodie! Really why don't we have one already, bet a lot of people would like it!

Vapyr
01-23-17, 9:13 pm
Definitely a blood red/white "animal" logo onto a black pullover hoodie! Really why don't we have one already, bet a lot of people would like it!

THIS!!! Plus matching sweat pants... maybe a yellow option as well.

MRmichael.hooker
01-24-17, 10:42 am

I've never even seen one!

nicklepore
01-24-17, 10:45 am
Army green/olive drab Animal gym bag. The old style gym bag with the big rubber patches on each side. These were available (in black) around '09 or 10. Not the new embroidered version.

I like it!

Jay
01-24-17, 12:07 pm
The Chuck Taylors!!

I like this idea! That and some new shorts and/or pants. Maybe track pants, new sweatpants, etc.

deanna7272
01-24-17, 10:12 pm
I've never even seen one!

A limited run... After a suggestion at the Cage, a buddy (Grant Verbitskey) said he sent a swatch with the color and they did a limited run... The thing is, HE missed out on getting one also... Ugh. I was going to give him mine, but he's a "bit" bigger than me... lol

Enforcer
01-25-17, 8:02 am
Let's hear from the fans. What should ANIMAL launch next as part of their 1 Day Sales program?

Animal Thermal Shirts in all black

Razor
01-25-17, 8:55 am
Animal Thermal Shirts in all black

Hell yeah black on black thermals!

Razor
01-25-17, 8:56 am

Really? That could work too!

Animal Rep
01-25-17, 10:04 am
It looks like we'll be doing a new version of the OD Green Animal Iconic Tee featuring new artwork and a new tee. For this item, we'll donate a portion of the profit to a military charity, TBD. Maybe you'll see the new tee being rocked by one of our athletes or staff.

Jay
01-25-17, 11:34 am
It looks like we'll be doing a new version of the OD Green Animal Iconic Tee featuring new artwork and a new tee. For this item, we'll donate a portion of the profit to a military charity, TBD. Maybe you'll see the new tee being rocked by one of our athletes or staff.

Sweet.... Will it be in the animalpak can or sold separately?

Animal Rep
01-25-17, 11:50 am
Sweet.... Will it be in the animalpak can or sold separately?

No plans for placing them inside products at this time. Will either be a 1-Day Sale or some type of extended sale directly on Animalpak.com.

Razor
01-25-17, 4:02 pm

Is this separate from the 1 day?

Cellardweller
01-26-17, 1:46 pm
I'm down for the olive green Iconic, but it's another Iconic. You guys know we're all dying for a new version of Animal shorts, hoodies and other items. Please take my money

Vapyr
01-26-17, 11:02 pm
I'm down for the olive green Iconic, but it's another Iconic. You guys know we're all dying for a new version of Animal shorts, hoodies and other items. Please take my money

Yup!

MRmichael.hooker
01-27-17, 2:15 pm
No plans for placing them inside products at this time. Will either be a 1-Day Sale or some type of extended sale directly on Animalpak.com.

Any idea when this is going down?

PA Kodiak
01-27-17, 2:26 pm

This is great! Last I saw these was at the '09 or '10 Arnold and by the time I went to buy one they were sold out.

Also, I just had another idea....how about cargo shorts with an "A" logo embroidered into the bottom front corner?

Jay
01-30-17, 11:54 am
This is great! Last I saw these was at the '09 or '10 Arnold and by the time I went to buy one they were sold out.

Also, I just had another idea....how about cargo shorts with an "A" logo embroidered into the bottom front corner?

^ thats a cool idea. Or some basketball shorts for training.

Rick87
01-30-17, 3:43 pm

This.

Beach91
07-13-17, 3:15 pm
Next One Day sale -- orange and fruit punch Animal Fury in No Pain No Gain
Silver House Cans from Bodypower

Medford
07-16-17, 5:52 pm
Next One Day sale -- orange and fruit punch Animal Fury in No Pain No Gain
Silver House Cans from Bodypower

picts?

Razor
07-25-17, 6:27 am
Is this still going on? Missed by chance on the last sale due to some unforseen circumstances...

Medford
07-25-17, 2:10 pm
Is this still going on? Missed by chance on the last sale due to some unforseen circumstances...

Yeah, please give us a heads up? I really like this idea about the metal can

Beach91
07-25-17, 2:40 pm
Yeah, please give us a heads up? I really like this idea about the metal can

Sorry, I don't have a picture of the can -- but if you google animal pak at bodypower 2017, pics should come up of the can for you to see

Medford
07-28-17, 4:02 pm
Sorry, I don't have a picture of the can -- but if you google animal pak at bodypower 2017, pics should come up of the can for you to see

I found it. Must have.