PDA

View Full Version : Black flexfit hat with red A logo in front corner LOST

ZachMonster
01-20-17, 5:34 pm
Hey Guys for those of you who know of or own one of these I'm seriously interested in buying one. They were special edition at the Arnold, I dont remember the year. Anyway I recently lost mine and that was my all time favorite hat. I feel naked without it now. I wore it so much the red logo started turning blackish from sweat!
If anyone knows where I can get another or is willing to part with their's I'm at your disposal! thanks and hope to hear some good news! oh I seen the same design but it was black on black. I'd settle for that too lol. thanks!

Rex
02-09-17, 10:32 am
Hey Guys for those of you who know of or own one of these I'm seriously interested in buying one. They were special edition at the Arnold, I dont remember the year. Anyway I recently lost mine and that was my all time favorite hat. I feel naked without it now. I wore it so much the red logo started turning blackish from sweat!
If anyone knows where I can get another or is willing to part with their's I'm at your disposal! thanks and hope to hear some good news! oh I seen the same design but it was black on black. I'd settle for that too lol. thanks!

Funny. I lost that exact same hat, too.
Someone took it off the table at the Arnold Brazil Expo when I was there with Jason working the booth...

Firefist
02-26-17, 10:50 am
Funny. I lost that exact same hat, too.
Someone took it off the table at the Arnold Brazil Expo when I was there with Jason working the booth...

Crazy... just a few years ago, I know Frank got his gym bag stolen from the Cage.

Some shitty people out there.

npcdusty
03-01-17, 11:00 am
Don't know if its gonna be the same but the list for the cage does have a red and black baseball cap on it this year brotha.

ganderson
03-01-17, 12:43 pm
No lie, when I was packing for Columbus this morning, I was looking for the same hat. No where to be found...son of a bitch.

Rex
03-20-17, 11:25 am
No lie, when I was packing for Columbus this morning, I was looking for the same hat. No where to be found...son of a bitch.

Sounds like these are cursed

Razor
03-24-17, 3:12 pm

Still nothing? I'm surprise a flex fit never made it to the store as a regular item. Seems only the mesh backs are constants. Weird.

Jay Nera
05-31-17, 12:55 am
Still nothing? I'm surprise a flex fit never made it to the store as a regular item. Seems only the mesh backs are constants. Weird.

The hats move so fast. You see one you like....sold out. But they always make other cool ones.