PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Classic meet up

rynoisbeast
01-30-17, 11:08 pm
Any chance we could have a meet up in Columbus this year? Maybe at a gym and get a good lift in Friday or Saturday evening?

Nmowery
01-31-17, 12:05 am
I'm sure there'll be info about a national abc soon...if not I'm sure the internet will break

nicklepore
01-31-17, 10:26 am
I'm sure there'll be info about a national abc soon...if not I'm sure the internet will break

Correct, we normally do an ABC Saturday night.

BamBam
02-01-17, 9:45 am
Any chance we could have a meet up in Columbus this year? Maybe at a gym and get a good lift in Friday or Saturday evening?

Hey brother! We usually have a pretty big crew that that gets together and lifts and even gets a hotel together. You're welcome to lift with us and eat and what not after. Saturday is reserved for the National ABC and more info I'm sure to come as Lepore mentioned.

Lemme know bro!

npcdusty
02-01-17, 11:50 am
Hey, this year we are going to be in town early Thursday. Im going to need to train Thursday and Friday night if we can. Fill me in on the meet up to lift outside of the Saturday usual.. I still have your number if it didn't change form last year ill txt ya soon... We are staying at Comfort Suites 2 mile sup the road again this year. So we will be close to everything.

Hey brother! We usually have a pretty big crew that that gets together and lifts and even gets a hotel together. You're welcome to lift with us and eat and what not after. Saturday is reserved for the National ABC and more info I'm sure to come as Lepore mentioned.

Lemme know bro!

Nix0r
02-01-17, 12:31 pm
Hey, this year we are going to be in town early Thursday. Im going to need to train Thursday and Friday night if we can. Fill me in on the meet up to lift outside of the Saturday usual.. I still have your number if it didn't change form last year ill txt ya soon... We are staying at Comfort Suites 2 mile sup the road again this year. So we will be close to everything.

I'm pretty much just gonna assume that we'll be at Beyond Limits Thursday and Friday.

Aggression
02-01-17, 12:32 pm

You must be new here. In all seriousness, the Animal crew comes out in full effect throughout that weekend. Followers, forum members, and fans alike have molded and expanded what used to be a handful of guys hanging out to a full blown takeover in downtown Columbus. When I was in the mix years ago, we'd all meet up at a gym Friday night, I believe it was called Beyond Limits (Yup, Nixor confirmed) or something similar. Non-structured, no set plan. Just a bunch of us talking it out and executing. No formal ABC or anything, just common interest folk lifting weights. And then we'd all head to eat. I saw a thread on here already where the savvy vet BamBam already booked a 45 spot table at Rodizio for that post workout meal. Saturday night is the formal, corporate-held National Animal Barbell Club event. Information for that will be posted up on this forvm in the coming days. Just keep an eye out. And then stop by the Animal booth on Friday and ask someone about what the details are for that Friday night. Enjoy.

rynoisbeast
02-01-17, 2:01 pm
You must be new here. In all seriousness, the Animal crew comes out in full effect throughout that weekend. Followers, forum members, and fans alike have molded and expanded what used to be a handful of guys hanging out to a full blown takeover in downtown Columbus. When I was in the mix years ago, we'd all meet up at a gym Friday night, I believe it was called Beyond Limits (Yup, Nixor confirmed) or something similar. Non-structured, no set plan. Just a bunch of us talking it out and executing. No formal ABC or anything, just common interest folk lifting weights. And then we'd all head to eat. I saw a thread on here already where the savvy vet BamBam already booked a 45 spot table at Rodizio for that post workout meal. Saturday night is the formal, corporate-held National Animal Barbell Club event. Information for that will be posted up on this forvm in the coming days. Just keep an eye out. And then stop by the Animal booth on Friday and ask someone about what the details are for that Friday night. Enjoy.
Correct you are on being new! This will only be my second year at the Arnold. I'm staying at the Westin Downtown, so I'm a few minutes away from the convention center. I am still pretty much an Arnold Rookie and still learning everything. Last year I didn't do anything outside of the expo except go eat and watch the UFC PPV.

npcdusty
02-01-17, 2:43 pm
You know im down for it. Ill catch up to you for Thursday if anyone is training and will talk Friday for sure during the day then!

I'm pretty much just gonna assume that we'll be at Beyond Limits Thursday and Friday.

BamBam
02-01-17, 2:50 pm
You know im down for it. Ill catch up to you for Thursday if anyone is training and will talk Friday for sure during the day then!

Plan is usually loft at Beyond Limits thurs and Friday, eat wherever Thursday and Rodizio Friday, ABC sat. I'll be in town pretty early also (like 2 or 3). We can do whatever ya want brother

STRONGfireMAN
02-17-17, 9:35 pm
Any info on ABC event?

npcdusty
02-20-17, 9:02 am
Nothing released yet but im sure this week and next will be filled with plenty of announcements......... keep a watchful eye out on the forum.

Any info on ABC event?

STRONGfireMAN
02-21-17, 6:50 pm
I hear ya Dusty, hence why I'm on here asking ;). Guess I was throwing the question out to Animal staff. Don't wanna miss the chance to get sweaty with everyone

npcdusty
02-24-17, 10:14 am
Link for ABC is now live fellas!

QUOTE=STRONGfireMAN;1446812]I hear ya Dusty, hence why I'm on here asking ;). Guess I was throwing the question out to Animal staff. Don't wanna miss the chance to get sweaty with everyone[/QUOTE]