PDA

View Full Version : Only dead fish go with the flow

s4rgonnn
02-17-17, 1:42 am
Hello everyone,

After long thinking, i started my journey. I have a kind of busy life and wanted to quit all that gym stuff after injuring my back. When I'm injured, i cant work and i have newborn baby, so money was the problem. I cannot buy supplements lot of foods etc anymore. But I'm glad to be back. I understand i was or am really stupid. I think gym is my church but, i wanted to quit, live like other people. No gym, no hobby, just work hard to live like everyone. But after watching few videos, suddenly i'm really motivated. Just before typing this, i decided to compete in September. It will be hard of course, because I'm now really fat. Results of fast foods, traveling, everyday eating burgers and fries etc. I hope and know you will help me. Thank you and sorry for bad english /not my first language/.

s4rgonnn
02-17-17, 2:05 am
Today was legday,

Eating is normally clean foods, chicken rice and some veggies. An hour before my workout i eat chicken, rice.

Workout

1. Leg extensions superset with hams raises - 7 sets pyramid weights no rest between sets. and last set was full stack and dropset

2. Leg press 5 plates each side. Did many reps i can 15-20+ with close foot. 4sets

3. Smith machine lunge. 40kgs 10-12 reps with each leg, no rest between sets, 3sets

4. Squats 100kg first set 6 reps. Holy shit i'm weak af. squats feel really heavy and my back hurts af. 2nd and 3rd sets was 60kg for 8-10 reps

5. Straight leg deadlifts with 25 kg dumbbells 3sets. My back pumped more than my hams. I thought it was too heavy to me. But done with same weight.

After dieting 5 days, 108.9 kg to 106.9 kg. 2kg dropped i think it is mostly water. My metabolism is quiet high. Is it good sign?

s4rgonnn
02-18-17, 12:47 am
bodyweight was still same.

Ate 2 whole eggs, 5 slices of bacon and 5 slices whole wheat bread, cup of oats.

Shoulders / triceps

seated rear delt raise 5 reps with 10kg dumbbell many reps as possible

Smith machine military press superset with dumbbell raise 4 sets many reps as possible

shoulder press machine superset with standing rear delt raise 3 sets many reps as possible last one was dropset

upright barbell row 30 kg many reps as possible

cable rope pulldown 40kg 3 sets many reps as possible

skull crushers on incline 30kg 3 sets 15-20 reps but when i dropping to my forehead my right tris hurts. But dropping behind my head no hurting.

One arm dumbbell tricep extensions behind my head 3 sets with 10kg 15-20 reps each.

s4rgonnn
02-20-17, 1:55 am
Chest

bench press pyramid up the weight last set was 90 kgs

incline dumbbell bench 35kg 4 sets 10-12 reps

flat bench flys 15 kg 3 set 15-20 reps

cable crossovers 20kg 20+ reps 3 sets

chest machine press 3 sets with dropset

Feeling good. But my right triceps hurts when maximum stretch on presses.

s4rgonnn
02-20-17, 2:00 am
back / biceps

pulldown pyramiding weight for 6 sets last set was 80 kgs for 12 reps and did dropsets after that

cable rows seated 50kg 20+ reps 4 sets

straight arm pushdowns 40 kg many reps as possible 3 sets

overhand barbell row 60 kgs 10-12 reps 4 sets

deadlift 120 kgs 10-12 reps 3 sets

dumbbell curls 4 sets

barbell curls 3 sets

hammer curls 3 sets

s4rgonnn
02-20-17, 9:33 pm
Yesterday was rest day so i did cardio on morning empty stomach for 35 minutes. I didnt do cardio for long time so last week i did 2 sessions 30 minutes, and this week it will be 3 sessions 35 minutes, increasing little by little. Bodyweight is still dropping, this morning that's 105.9kg. It equals 233~ pound.

My macros are 210 grams of protein, 210-150 grams of carbs, 45-75 grams of fat. Food choices will be eggs, chicken breast, lean beef, lean horse meat and some animal organs/because i love it. organs have very little fat i heard/, white rice /brown and other rices are not for me/, white and sweet potatos, whole wheat bread, oats, granola cereals, some veggies, olive oil, butters/for cook/.

s4rgonnn
02-21-17, 1:48 am
Chest day

My chest always been weakest part of my body so i will train it alone.

Warmup - some shoulder work with 12.5 kg dumbbell flys 2sets

smith machine 30* incline bench pyramiding up weight 6 sets. last 2 sets were dropset 90kg

dumbbell bench press 25kg with 10-15 reps 4sets

dumbbell flys with 15 kg dumbbell 10-12 reps 4sets

Incline dumbbell flys same weight 15 reps 4 sets

Incline machine press superset with machine press 3 sets

s4rgonnn
02-23-17, 9:50 pm
Shoulders

Warming up with shoulder complexes 2 sets including lateral raises, rear delt raises, dumbbell press, front raises with light dumbbell

Seated smith machine military press Pyramiding up to 152 lbs superset with seated rear delt raises 22lbs dumbbell 5 sets last set was dropset

Seated dumbbell press 60 lbs superset with lateral raises 22 lbs 4 sets

Front barbell raises 50 lbs superset with cable facepulls 70 lbs 4 sets

Triceps

Everything was light weight because of right elbow pain

Rope pushdowns 80 lbs for 10-15 reps 4 sets

dumbbell overhead extensions 60 lbs for 10-15 reps 4 sets

I noticed my legs are leaning down more than other parts of my body. I think its because of cardio /walking on incline treadmill/

s4rgonnn
03-09-17, 9:14 pm
I didnt post because of national holiday.

Shoulders - all supersets

Seated lateral raises with seated rear delt flies 6 sets

Seated smith machine shoulder press with standing lateral raises 5 sets

Shoulder machine press with rear delts fiels different grip 4 sets

Triceps

Rope pushdowns 6 sets moderate weight 20 reps

Behind head dumbbell extensions 4 sets 20 reps

My triceps pain almost completely gone when bench pressing and other stuff. But still afraid to do skull crushers. I think when i'm doing skullchrushers i stretch my tricep too much.

s4rgonnn
03-09-17, 9:22 pm
back

Seated pulldowns 6 sets to failure

Seated rows 5 sets 10-15 reps

Seated one arm rows 4 sets 10-15 reps

T-bar row 5 sets going up the weight last 3 set was 4 plates

Hyper extensions 4 sets 20 reps

Biceps

machine bicep curl warmup 2 sets

Preacher curl 4 sets 10-12 reps

Dumbbell curl 4 sets 10-12 reps

s4rgonnn
03-09-17, 9:27 pm
Started off extensions 7 sets

Leg press 5 sets upping the weights last set was 5 plates each side

standing leg curls 4 sets

Front squat 4 sets.

I wont do back squat anymore. I injured my back when doing back squat, so after squatting my back always hurts. Front squats no pain and feeling quads better.

s4rgonnn
03-12-17, 10:16 pm
Started off incline press 2sets 12-15 reps, 2 sets reps pause 8+4 reps

Dumbbell bench press superset with plate chest squeeze /dont know its name/ 10 reps 4 sets

dumbbell flies superset with pullovers 4 sets 10-12 reps

Incline machine press dropset 3 sets

Everything is becoming nice. Almost no back, elbow pain. Weight starting to feel lighter.

s4rgonnn
03-13-17, 5:30 am
Woken up 6 am in morning, did fasted cardio on elliptical. Dunno why i felt all day feels like shit.

Diet :

3 egg whites 2 whole eggs with 100 gr oats and coffee

120 gr chicken breast with 200 gr of cooked white rice

120 gr chicken breast with 200 gr of cooked white rice

120 gr chicken breast with 200 gr of green veggies

Some red meat with salad

Same as above

I take bcaas before cardio and multivitamin.

Shoulders and triceps

Rear delt flies superset with facepulls 4 sets 10-15 reps

Lateral raises superset with barbell upright rows 4 sets 10-15 reps

Dumbbell shoulder press 4 sets /last set was all out set/ 12-15 reps

Rope pushdowns superset with rope behind head extensions 3 sets 10-12 reps

Behind head dumbbell tricep extensions 3 sets 10-12 reps

Nothing fancy, but pump was extreme.

s4rgonnn
03-14-17, 3:04 am
Started off with straight arm pulldowns 6 sets just feeling the muscle

cable rows 4 sets 10-15 reps last set was dropset

pulldowns 4 sets 10-12 reps very slow tempo

bent over barbell rows 4 sets 10-12 reps

Deadlifts 5 sets to failure

cable curl 3 sets 12-15 reps

seated dumbbell curl 3 sets 12 reps

Feeling great. After workout my shirt hardly fit in. Really hard to tie.

s4rgonnn
03-16-17, 3:32 am
Woken up 6.30 am and did steady cardio on eleptical for 30 minutes

Chest

Bench press 5 sets pyramiding up the weight last set was 100kg for 7 reps.

Incline dumbbell press 4 sets 12 reps

Flat bench flies superset with plate chest squeeze 4sets 10-12 reps

Incline chest flies 3 sets 15 reps

Machine chest press 1 sets 6 dropset. Every drop was 10 kgs and did 10 reps.

My strength is coming back very slowly. But I'm very happy today.

s4rgonnn
04-26-17, 12:04 am
My back isnt hurting anymore. I have very good feeling about this. I can lift heavy weights like before but very few reps. Monday squated 264 lbs for 2 without pain, felt nothing. I can squat it about 6 reps, but i afraid to do because of my back. Yesterday benched 242 lbs 2 reps again. My strength is coming back very slowly. Deadlifted with 315 lbs for 6 reps. I'm back in the "game". Seeing forward to my competition. This time i will rip it.

MRmichael.hooker
05-02-17, 1:41 pm
My back isnt hurting anymore. I have very good feeling about this. I can lift heavy weights like before but very few reps. Monday squated 264 lbs for 2 without pain, felt nothing. I can squat it about 6 reps, but i afraid to do because of my back. Yesterday benched 242 lbs 2 reps again. My strength is coming back very slowly. Deadlifted with 315 lbs for 6 reps. I'm back in the "game". Seeing forward to my competition. This time i will rip it.

Glad to see the back isn't bothering you anymore man. I know lagging injuries are the worst when it comes to exercise. What type of competition is it?

Medford
05-02-17, 1:52 pm

Hearing you on the injuries, don't get discouraged! Time heals all wounds