PDA

View Full Version : STAK vs TEST

DSMBIZ
02-22-17, 3:03 pm
sup fellas, im sure this has been posted about and i tryed searching but it did not want to give me results.

so, i just finished a can of M-stak stacked with pump, gained 6lbs on that and loved it! not sure now if i want to move to a can of stack followed by m stak or a cycle of test followed by m-stak. ive done alot of reading on both stak and test and cant make a decision on what may be more effective, im 27, and ive had Low T before. my goal is size mainly, but i would really love some strength increase would be nice. still bulking so not worried about loosing weight. thanks in advance.

DSMBIZ
02-23-17, 9:36 am
sup fellas, im sure this has been posted about and i tryed searching but it did not want to give me results.

so, i just finished a can of M-stak stacked with pump, gained 6lbs on that and loved it! not sure now if i want to move to a can of stack followed by m stak or a cycle of test followed by m-stak. ive done alot of reading on both stak and test and cant make a decision on what may be more effective, im 27, and ive had Low T before. my goal is size mainly, but i would really love some strength increase would be nice. still bulking so not worried about loosing weight. thanks in advance.

nothing? has anyone tryed both stak and test seperately, how was your experience.

Rex
02-24-17, 10:33 am
If you are eating plenty of whole eggs and red meat, I would advise for you to go with STAK.
As far as I understand the most powerful component of TEST is Arachadonic Acid and if you are already eating enough of it you should be better off with STAK.

DSMBIZ
02-24-17, 4:11 pm
If you are eating plenty of whole eggs and red meat, I would advise for you to go with STAK.
As far as I understand the most powerful component of TEST is Arachadonic Acid and if you are already eating enough of it you should be better off with STAK.

thanks man, that honestly helped more than anything ive read comparing them so far! i wasnt sure stak would be powerful enough!

Rex
02-26-17, 5:59 pm
thanks man, that honestly helped more than anything ive read comparing them so far! i wasnt sure stak would be powerful enough!

My Pleasure, brother. Anytime

Enforcer
03-27-17, 6:30 pm

I agree with Roman, you can get some much bang for your buck with Stak and a lot of solid whole foods such as red meat and whole eggs- 6 whole eggs twice a day and two meals with 8-10 ounces of red meat and a serving of Stak a day will def pack on the size