PDA

View Full Version : Evan's Injury

N. Motta
02-23-17, 10:25 am
While I've seen updates on Evan's injury on other sites; have I missed a thread regarding the injury and his progress, on THIS forum?

MRmichael.hooker
02-23-17, 3:09 pm
While I've seen updates on Evan's injury on other sites; have I missed a thread regarding the injury and his progress, on THIS forum?

I was wondering the same

N. Motta
02-23-17, 7:13 pm
I was wondering the same

Don't mean to stir the pot; but frankly I find it strange that there isn't something about it from corporate, or the guys that are in the know and are close to Ev.

N. Motta
03-01-17, 1:59 pm
Good talk.

Firefist
03-01-17, 3:58 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5jLuw-m0Y

Firefist
03-01-17, 4:00 pm
Good talk.

Eh, I wouldnt take it personal. Few changes at HQ, plus everyone there is gearing up for the Arnold.

npcdusty
03-01-17, 4:02 pm
Was just about to post this. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k5jLuw-m0Y

Jay
03-04-17, 10:57 am
He says it in the video, but sounds like he took a nasty fall outside. We had a nasty snow storm up here a few weeks back, snow, ice, thunder- it was weird. Shit I even fell outside.

JHOORNSTRA
03-08-17, 9:44 pm
Does it snow where you live Jay?

Jay
03-09-17, 12:12 pm
Does it snow where you live Jay?

It sure does! Im only an hour or so from Evans gym in New Haven, infact I was down there last weekend training. But we got a really bad snow storm that day. Which isnt uncommon for us. Tomorrow we are getting more snow, 2 inches or so but up to 8 to the east of me, and then another storm next week. It never ends.

naturalguy
03-09-17, 12:43 pm
Sorry brother, we were busy with The Cage, I started a new thread

Jay Nera
03-30-17, 11:10 pm
He says it in the video, but sounds like he took a nasty fall outside. We had a nasty snow storm up here a few weeks back, snow, ice, thunder- it was weird. Shit I even fell outside.

Yeah man. Slipping on ice. How random? Its often something that you wouldnt expect. Poor guy. I really feel for him.