PDA

View Full Version : Cage shirt!

Rick87
02-23-17, 3:55 pm
Hi there ! Although im fairly new..i sincerely hope someone takes this serious..

I saw the post from animal on facebook about the cage shirts that were for sale at the booth ( i believe the black and white 3/4 )

Is someone from that group that gets together willing to help me.out here a little?

I want a shirt. Simple.
But from what ive read its only available at the booth...so i was hoping someone was willing to get it for me..and ship it...ill transfer the money and everything so no worries about that.

Much appreciated.

Peace!

npcdusty
02-24-17, 12:58 pm
The sacred Animal Cage concert T is a hard one to get a hold of if your not there. Only 1 per person and its limited daily, im sure if someone going wants to give up there shirt they will let ya know but it may be the hardest one of them to get without being there in person. Now the 3/4 shirt will be a sold shirt. It will go fast, prob the fastest sp it may be hard to get a hold of the extra as well.

Hi there ! Although im fairly new..i sincerely hope someone takes this serious..

I saw the post from animal on facebook about the cage shirts that were for sale at the booth ( i believe the black and white 3/4 )

Is someone from that group that gets together willing to help me.out here a little?

I want a shirt. Simple.
But from what ive read its only available at the booth...so i was hoping someone was willing to get it for me..and ship it...ill transfer the money and everything so no worries about that.

Much appreciated.

Peace!

Rick87
02-24-17, 1:53 pm
The sacred Animal Cage concert T is a hard one to get a hold of if your not there. Only 1 per person and its limited daily, im sure if someone going wants to give up there shirt they will let ya know but it may be the hardest one of them to get without being there in person. Now the 3/4 shirt will be a sold shirt. It will go fast, prob the fastest sp it may be hard to get a hold of the extra as well.

Next year im.joining you guys anyway !

Ah well..didnt know it was only 1 per person..

Thanks anyway though