PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex Powder

CoachJPeacock
03-05-17, 6:31 pm
It's obvious we all love the animal pack powders for convenience and not having to choke down all the pills but what about others? My biggest question is flex? As these two are a staple in my arsenal I'm just wondering if it's possible for this to happen.

Jay
03-06-17, 1:06 pm
Interesting thought here.. Im sure they could do an Animal Pump powder, but Flex would be interesting.

Altered Beast
03-07-17, 11:59 am
It's obvious we all love the animal pack powders for convenience and not having to choke down all the pills but what about others? My biggest question is flex? As these two are a staple in my arsenal I'm just wondering if it's possible for this to happen.

Pick up your skirt and suck em down, nancy!

=)

I personally hate powders, would MUCH rather take pills.

Rex
03-08-17, 10:39 am

Sounds like a good idea. For some people...
However, others, like myself, might take a lot more different products. Therefore I am thankful for products in pill form because all those sweetener loaded powders will get me sick at some point.

Rex
03-08-17, 10:41 am
Also, specifically talking about FLEX, Glucosamin, MSM and Chondroitin taste absolutely aweful. That one might be a hard one to flavor.

Firefist
03-08-17, 12:17 pm
Also, specifically talking about FLEX, Glucosamin, MSM and Chondroitin taste absolutely aweful. That one might be a hard one to flavor.

Theres the real problem right here.

However, I have no doubt that the good fellas in product development at HQ could whip up something delcious ig it were on their radar.

Altered Beast
03-08-17, 1:03 pm
Therefore I am thankful for products in pill form because all those sweetener loaded powders will get me sick at some point.

/\ This

Rick87
03-08-17, 1:40 pm
Ill take the pills any day of the week...they go down way easier then some powder

naturalguy
03-09-17, 12:45 pm
Interesting. Personally I'd like to see it, I dig the Pak Powder and this would compliment that

Altered Beast
03-09-17, 1:33 pm
Interesting. Personally I'd like to see it, I dig the Pak Powder and this would compliment that

Always gotta be a rabble rouser and go against the majority =)

naturalguy
03-09-17, 2:18 pm
Always gotta be a rabble rouser and go against the majority =)

Yup

I do prefer the powders however as I already take a lot of pills during the day

Swolepez
03-11-17, 7:14 pm

I think giving people the option of Powder or pill is always a plus.

Rex
03-12-17, 11:15 am
I think giving people the option of Powder or pill is always a plus.

Maybe... I´m unsure about this statement. Sometimes, if too many options are available, people can´t decide what to get and in the end don´t buy at all. Someone from marketing told me that once when we talked about Animal Whey flavors.

Swolepez
03-12-17, 4:55 pm
Maybe... I´m unsure about this statement. Sometimes, if too many options are available, people can´t decide what to get and in the end don´t buy at all. Someone from marketing told me that once when we talked about Animal Whey flavors.

I think possibly a "test run" like they did with the Pak Powder wouldn't be a bad idea. It seemed to work with Pak (while on the other hand, Rage didn't sell to well with the "pak" version). There are those folks who for whatever reason will only want powders and those who only want pills. I'm not saying every supplement should offer a pill and Powder version but I think something as essential as Animal Flex might do well being offered in both paks and Powder form. BUT, I get your concern as too many options is not always a good thing

Altered Beast
03-13-17, 10:17 am
Forget Flex powder!

Animal or Universal should make a protein powder that is two parts WPI and one part Casein. Sounds like the perfect pre-bed shake to me =)

Rex
03-13-17, 11:35 am
I think possibly a "test run" like they did with the Pak Powder wouldn't be a bad idea. It seemed to work with Pak (while on the other hand, Rage didn't sell to well with the "pak" version). There are those folks who for whatever reason will only want powders and those who only want pills. I'm not saying every supplement should offer a pill and Powder version but I think something as essential as Animal Flex might do well being offered in both paks and Powder form. BUT, I get your concern as too many options is not always a good thing

Test run, huh? I don´t know how much of a financial investment such an undertaking requires, but it theoretically sounds good.

Rex
03-13-17, 11:37 am
Forget Flex powder!

Animal or Universal should make a protein powder that is two parts WPI and one part Casein. Sounds like the perfect pre-bed shake to me =)

You can simply buy their WPI and Casein Pro and take 1 scoop of each.

Altered Beast
03-14-17, 2:04 pm

Tree pollen is very heavy right now, my head has been foggy for weeks.....L O L!!!!!!!!

Aggression
03-15-17, 1:57 pm

Or just take two scoops of WPI and not major in the minors.

Rex
03-16-17, 11:19 am
Or just take two scoops of WPI and not major in the minors.

Honestly, I rather eat a big steak before bed...

Rex
03-16-17, 11:20 am
Tree pollen is very heavy right now, my head has been foggy for weeks.....L O L!!!!!!!!

Haha :) Always happy to help, brother...

Aggression
03-16-17, 1:04 pm
Honestly, I rather eat a big steak before bed...

Can't argue that. I used to do a shake as my final 'meal' before bed. But a while back I shifted it around to where I'll have my shake(s) earlier in the day and have a solid meal prior to bed. Prefer it much more.

ChrisTuttle
03-16-17, 8:20 pm

I would agree. Then there comes the point where everything is so jacked up with sweeteners and flavors that have to coincide with each other if we want to mix them with the other supps. Same neutral flavors accords the board. Again could be a good idea, We never know until we try it!

Rex
03-24-17, 11:15 am
Can't argue that. I used to do a shake as my final 'meal' before bed. But a while back I shifted it around to where I'll have my shake(s) earlier in the day and have a solid meal prior to bed. Prefer it much more.

I like whole food at this time because it gets me through most nights without waking up hungry.

Enforcer
03-27-17, 6:37 pm

I have never had a problem swallowing pills and to be honest don't like taking too many different powders with all of the different ingredients added in for the flavoring

Medford
07-30-17, 4:46 pm
the powder would be a winner for me, cause I make a BCAA and Animal Pak Powder shake almost every day

Rex
07-30-17, 4:52 pm
I have never had a problem swallowing pills and to be honest don't like taking too many different powders with all of the different ingredients added in for the flavoring

Agreed.
I´m more of a pill guy myself. But so many people have problems or are afraid of swallowing pills, so powders make it easier for them. I´m happy seeing Animal cater to everyone.

Rex
07-30-17, 4:54 pm
I would agree. Then there comes the point where everything is so jacked up with sweeteners and flavors that have to coincide with each other if we want to mix them with the other supps. Same neutral flavors accords the board. Again could be a good idea, We never know until we try it!

Thanks for the insight.
Now I´m even more curious to try the product.

Altered Beast
07-31-17, 10:33 am
I'll take Pak and either RageXL or FURY both together with some creatine and it's so damn sweet it's almost gut wrenching.

From a business perspective, I can see how appealing to the masses can be beneficial. I picture most guys mixing it with their post-workout protein. Would probably sell quite well. Just PLEASE don't E V E R stop making the pills!

*FLEX wins joint supp of the year every year from BB.com. Just an FYI =)

Medford
08-05-17, 12:55 pm
when is the powder coming out? I already saw Mass use it on Youtube

Razor
08-07-17, 6:15 am
First Pak now Flex. Cant wait!

Rex
08-07-17, 2:41 pm
I'll take Pak and either RageXL or FURY both together with some creatine and it's so damn sweet it's almost gut wrenching.

From a business perspective, I can see how appealing to the masses can be beneficial. I picture most guys mixing it with their post-workout protein. Would probably sell quite well. Just PLEASE don't E V E R stop making the pills!

*FLEX wins joint supp of the year every year from BB.com. Just an FYI =)

I´m quite sure they won´t stop making the pills. A lot of loyal fans would be very upset about this. Including me.

Altered Beast
08-08-17, 11:41 am
I´m quite sure they won´t stop making the pills. A lot of loyal fans would be very upset about this. Including me.

Now I feel better =)

MRmichael.hooker
08-08-17, 1:20 pm

It's already for sale on Animalpak.com

LayzieBone085
08-09-17, 7:24 pm

Its out
and I saw there is a new Fury flavor coming out too that has a yellow sticker for the flavor.. Maybe Lime or Lemon Lime??
Saw it on J-Dawg's Instgram account.

Jay
08-16-17, 11:59 am
Its out
and I saw there is a new Fury flavor coming out too that has a yellow sticker for the flavor.. Maybe Lime or Lemon Lime??
Saw it on J-Dawg's Instgram account.

I saw that too- think I read out by the end of the month....

CoachJPeacock
08-30-17, 2:17 pm
I like seeing the flex out in powder. Just bought some and can't wait to give it a try. I understand the concern about artificial sweeteners but seeing that I work extensive hours I sometime don't have time to stop and take the pills. However, I can drink the stuff on the go. Just more convenient. Thanks guys for entertaining my idea.