PDA

View Full Version : G Diesel

Sgt Rock
03-24-17, 4:45 pm
Tried pming you but my box is full but so is yours lol

MRmichael.hooker
03-28-17, 4:47 pm
Tried pming you but my box is full but so is yours lol

Hey man. I'm not sure if G Diesel will be posting in here anymore or not. I know he's moved into his own business ventures when it comes to supplements, so idk if he's still lurking around here or not.

Rick87
03-28-17, 8:21 pm
Hey man. I'm not sure if G Diesel will be posting in here anymore or not. I know he's moved into his own business ventures when it comes to supplements, so idk if he's still lurking around here or not.

Whut?

spartan300
03-29-17, 2:01 am

Shouldn't there be a moment of silence or something?

Universal Rep
04-04-17, 9:07 am
Based on the circumstances, I think it's pretty safe to say that he won't posting here any time soon.

spartan300
04-04-17, 11:23 am
Based on the circumstances, I think it's pretty safe to say that he won't posting here any time soon.

I think Bob Hope sang it best,
"Thanks, for the memories"!

Rick87
04-04-17, 1:20 pm
I think Bob Hope sang it best,
"Thanks, for the memories"!

Sounds like Fall Out Boy to me..

spartan300
04-04-17, 2:31 pm
Sounds like Fall Out Boy to me..
Thats gonna leave a mark.

npcdusty
04-04-17, 3:31 pm
You cant pick who your blood family is but we can pick our other families. If he felt better moving on to something else I hope it fairs him well and wish him nothing but the best. Just as others have moved on those who were smart left in good standing and have came back home!!!! I know this is my family right here and proud to surround myself with the like minded folks for so long....

spartan300
04-04-17, 3:42 pm
You cant pick who your blood family is but we can pick our other families. If he felt better moving on to something else I hope it fairs him well and wish him nothing but the best. Just as others have moved on those who were smart left in good standing and have came back home!!!! I know this is my family right here and proud to surround myself with the like minded folks for so long....

We are understood only by our kind. He was one of us.

Rick87
04-04-17, 4:42 pm
Thats gonna leave a mark.

Lol!

But on a serious note...all the best to him

Universal Rep
04-04-17, 4:51 pm

Sometimes though, there is no coming back home.

Mr. Dead
04-04-17, 4:53 pm
Maybe sometimes, there is no coming back home.

Hmmm... Just glad I got to come back home...

spartan300
04-04-17, 5:35 pm
Sometimes though, there is no coming back home.
I don't think i like the tone of that. Don't forget the guys who put Universal on the map. The guys who were here for the launch of the Animal line. The door should always be open for that kid.
Just one old,senile, fools rant.

npcdusty
04-05-17, 12:25 pm
Lets just leave it at that.. Some times folks leave a good thing and in a not so good fashion....for that reason some doors only swing one way. Animal lives on through the family that is, not that was....

I don't think i like the tone of that. Don't forget the guys who put Universal on the map. The guys who were here for the launch of the Animal line. The door should always be open for that kid.
Just one old,senile, fools rant.

Rex
04-10-17, 10:15 am
Lets just leave it at that...

Jep. Letīs do that.
File closed.

G-Six
04-11-17, 12:49 pm
Jep. Letīs do that.
File closed.

I agree

Nix0r