PDA

View Full Version : When to take M Stak with my schedule

Recker34
03-29-17, 12:23 pm
Hi, I am in high school and am on my first cycle of M Stak looking to get bigger and stronger for football season. I do not know what time to take the pills in my day due to my schedule. I have school from 8AM to 3PM, and tennis practice from 3:00 till 5:00. After tennis practice, I workout for about an hour then do football fieldwork. I generally get done with the fieldwork at about 7ish. I know that you are supposed to take the pills 45 minutes before you workout, but i think that would be too late at night for me with the caffeine. Should I just take it in the morning everyday, noon, or just at 5:00 before I workout, or any other time. Please help, I am trying to get the most out of this product.

Rex
05-28-17, 12:25 pm
Hi, I am in high school and am on my first cycle of M Stak looking to get bigger and stronger for football season. I do not know what time to take the pills in my day due to my schedule. I have school from 8AM to 3PM, and tennis practice from 3:00 till 5:00. After tennis practice, I workout for about an hour then do football fieldwork. I generally get done with the fieldwork at about 7ish. I know that you are supposed to take the pills 45 minutes before you workout, but i think that would be too late at night for me with the caffeine. Should I just take it in the morning everyday, noon, or just at 5:00 before I workout, or any other time. Please help, I am trying to get the most out of this product.

Take it after Tennis practice. Itīll give you a second wind through the rest of your schedule. BUT (!) with a workload like yours you HAVE to stay on top of your nutrition. Otherwise you wonīt get anything out of any product...

Nmowery
05-28-17, 4:48 pm
Take it after Tennis practice. Itīll give you a second wind through the rest of your schedule. BUT (!) with a workload like yours you HAVE to stay on top of your nutrition. Otherwise you wonīt get anything out of any product...

This is what I always struggled with being an athlete in high school. I usually ate a bunch of cereal for breakfast around 7:30(not knowing any better), then wouldn't eat again until lunch at about 1:00. That meal would be whatever crap the cafeteria fed us, and even then I skipped my lunch half the time so I could pocket the money to save to buy a guitar.

Makes sense now why I had no energy for practice at 3:30...

Rex
06-25-17, 10:18 am
This is what I always struggled with being an athlete in high school. I usually ate a bunch of cereal for breakfast around 7:30(not knowing any better), then wouldn't eat again until lunch at about 1:00. That meal would be whatever crap the cafeteria fed us, and even then I skipped my lunch half the time so I could pocket the money to save to buy a guitar.

Makes sense now why I had no energy for practice at 3:30...

Yes. I can see you having a problem there...