PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Testing Program: XL Meal Powder

J-Dawg
04-18-17, 4:10 pm
This is a placeholder for all alpha testers who were selected for our new XL Meal Powder Prototypes.

npcdusty
04-18-17, 4:11 pm
Very curious to see how this goes!!!!!

This is a placeholder for all alpha testers who were selected for our new XL Meal Powder Prototypes.

LayzieBone085
04-18-17, 6:51 pm
In for Reviews.

Universal Rep
04-20-17, 8:49 am
Curious to see how the testing goes.

Mr. Dead
04-20-17, 9:34 am

Agreed

MRmichael.hooker
04-20-17, 9:44 am
Very curious to see how this goes!!!!!

In for Reviews.

Hell yeah.

BWARD42
04-25-17, 11:08 pm
Was accepted for the testing of XL Meal Powder. I will be sure to document my results and opinions throughout the testing. Also, you can follow me on Instagram: ward42okc for info on the product as well.

Stay hungry!

Mfitting
04-26-17, 1:41 pm
Hey everyone I was one of the people chosen to try out the XL Meal Powder and again want to thank everyone at Animal for the opportunity, heres a little info on me followed by my review:

My names Mike, I'm 26 years old, been training and playing sports since I was in my teens. Currently I'm 6ft and hover between 218-222. I'm pretty consistent with my diet and training but obviously life happens and a product like this can definitely come in to play on those busy days where you can't fit in all your solid food meals. Im a full time firefighter paramedic, married, and have an awesome little 16mo old boy who's becoming quite the little wild man so keeping up with him and his schedule makes life even more interesting!

So thoughts on the product

Mixability: Great! Instructions are 3 scoops in 10-12oz of water, which water wise doesn't seem like a lot when you see how much powder you're adding but it mixed up great with just a spoon. No clumps, nothing stuck to the spoon or sides of the cup and no big settled lumps on the bottom, just nice and smooth.

Taste: So the product doesn't specify a flavor but it is chocolate and a really good chocolate flavor at that. It tastes almost like the dark chocolate cacao bars, no bad after taste at all and really easy to drink and enjoy. Some powders I've had from companies I wonder if they ever taste it themselves before labeling it a flavor but there's no question about it that Animal really did a great job with the blend of ingredients and came up with an awesome flavor.

Texture: This is a big one for people, no one likes drinking a meal replacement that turns into concrete when mixed and then sits heavy in your stomach with that full water bloat feeling, this doesn't have that at all. The texture is very smooth, it doesn't sit heavy at all, and your not cleaning clumps off your teeth because it dissolves perfectly in water when you mix it.

Convenience: No brainer here, when on the go or in a hurry being able to throw 3 scoops of this in a shaker and slam back a meal anytime by just adding water makes life easy. I can definitely see me keeping this on me at work when were running calls all day long back and forth from the hospital or stuck on scene of an incident, I can just head back to the truck, mix it up real quick and be on my way until I can get a solid meal in me. Huge bonus for busy people!

Digestibility: Another big area for people and I have to say again great job. It doesn't sit heavy at all but keeps you full. It goes down easy, no upset stomach or running to the bathroom. The ingredients profile they sent out will show you that nothing in it should cause a problem for anyone even with real sensitive stomachs. All the protein and carb sources included in the powder are commonly eaten in everyday diets and again shows the work they put in to the product with picking ingredients that are really easy to digest, but still pack a good nutritional value and can be versatile in any diet.

Overall thoughts, I'm excited I got to try this product out and I can't wait to see it hit the market. I think Animal and everyone involved did an awesome job and it'll be a great addition to peoples arsenal of supplements to help keep them on track. I'm hoping the product comes with plenty of servings at a great price because I will absolutely be keeping stocked up at my house.

If anyone is interested I'll post a video of it mixed up on my instagram @mfittin and please if anyone has any questions or comments I'll answer them the best I can.

Thanks again Animal, Universal, and Evan Centopani!

Mike

Universal Rep
04-26-17, 3:43 pm
Hey everyone I was one of the people chosen to try out the XL Meal Powder and again want to thank everyone at Animal for the opportunity, heres a little info on me followed by my review:

My names Mike, I'm 26 years old, been training and playing sports since I was in my teens. Currently I'm 6ft and hover between 218-222. I'm pretty consistent with my diet and training but obviously life happens and a product like this can definitely come in to play on those busy days where you can't fit in all your solid food meals. Im a full time firefighter paramedic, married, and have an awesome little 16mo old boy who's becoming quite the little wild man so keeping up with him and his schedule makes life even more interesting!

Mixability: Great! Instructions are 3 scoops in 10-12oz of water, which water wise doesn't seem like a lot when you see how much powder you're adding but it mixed up great with just a spoon. No clumps, nothing stuck to the spoon or sides of the cup and no big settled lumps on the bottom, just nice and smooth.

Taste: So the product doesn't specify a flavor but it is chocolate and a really good chocolate flavor at that. It tastes almost like the dark chocolate cacao bars, no bad after taste at all and really easy to drink and enjoy. Some powders I've had from companies I wonder if they ever taste it themselves before labeling it a flavor but there's no question about it that Animal really did a great job with the blend of ingredients and came up with an awesome flavor.

Texture: This is a big one for people, no one likes drinking a meal replacement that turns into concrete when mixed and then sits heavy in your stomach with that full water bloat feeling, this doesn't have that at all. The texture is very smooth, it doesn't sit heavy at all, and your not cleaning clumps off your teeth because it dissolves perfectly in water when you mix it.

Convenience: No brainer here, when on the go or in a hurry being able to throw 3 scoops of this in a shaker and slam back a meal anytime by just adding water makes life easy. I can definitely see me keeping this on me at work when were running calls all day long back and forth from the hospital or stuck on scene of an incident, I can just head back to the truck, mix it up real quick and be on my way until I can get a solid meal in me. Huge bonus for busy people!

Digestibility: Another big area for people and I have to say again great job. It doesn't sit heavy at all but keeps you full. It goes down easy, no upset stomach or running to the bathroom. The ingredients profile they sent out will show you that nothing in it should cause a problem for anyone even with real sensitive stomachs. All the protein and carb sources included in the powder are commonly eaten in everyday diets and again shows the work they put in to the product with picking ingredients that are really easy to digest, but still pack a good nutritional value and can be versatile in any diet.

Overall thoughts, I'm excited I got to try this product out and I can't wait to see it hit the market. I think Animal and everyone involved did an awesome job and it'll be a great addition to peoples arsenal of supplements to help keep them on track. I'm hoping the product comes with plenty of servings at a great price because I will absolutely be keeping stocked up at my house.

If anyone is interested I'll post a video of it mixed up on my instagram @mfittin and please if anyone has any questions or comments I'll answer them the best I can.

Mike

So far so good. I'm definitely up for a video on your IG page.

naturalguy
04-26-17, 3:49 pm
Thanks for the detailed feedback Mfitting

Mfitting
04-26-17, 4:14 pm
Thanks for the detailed feedback Mfitting

You're welcome, looking forward to the product release!

Universal Rep
04-26-17, 4:16 pm
You're welcome, looking forward to the product release!

First, we'll need to do more Alpha Testing and to a wider audience of consumers. Having said that, I think Evan is ready to go without any further tweaks. It took a while to get to this latest prototype and, I can confidently say, Evan is extremely enthusiastic about where the project stands today.

Mfitting
04-26-17, 4:28 pm
First, we'll need to do more Alpha Testing and to a wider audience of consumers. Having said that, I think Evan is ready to go without any further tweaks. It took a while to get to this latest prototype and, I can confidently say, Evan is extremely enthusiastic about where the project stands today.

It really is great how it is, I think as others start to review it'll be similar responses. Is there a way I can possibly be emailed the macro breakdown mfitting91@gmail.com, I was sent the ingredient list but am curious to see p/c/f and calories per serving. Thanks again!

Ox
04-26-17, 7:24 pm

Mike

Thank you for the comprehensive feedback brother. As someone who had a hand in the development of the product I'm incredibly happy to hear that you like it would continue to use it. Of course, in the name of making things as good as possible, we hope to hear any and all feedback whether it's good or bad. But, like I said, it does make my day to hear good stuff! And as a side note, I've been using this product for a little bit now and when it comes to the amount of water you use to mix it, feel free to mix it to your desired consistency. For example, I echo the way you feel about not wanting it too thick and I mix mine with a little more water. Thank you again.

Mfitting
04-26-17, 9:30 pm
Thank you for the comprehensive feedback brother. As someone who had a hand in the development of the product I'm incredibly happy to hear that you like it would continue to use it. Of course, in the name of making things as good as possible, we hope to hear any and all feedback whether it's good or bad. But, like I said, it does make my day to hear good stuff! And as a side note, I've been using this product for a little bit now and when it comes to the amount of water you use to mix it, feel free to mix it to your desired consistency. For example, I echo the way you feel about not wanting it too thick and I mix mine with a little more water. Thank you again.

Well I appreciate the time you put into it, when I saw your Instagram post and saw you were part of developing it I knew I had to send in an email to get a chance to try it and I'm glad I did ! I'm looking forward to seeing others feedback. Honestly my only complaint is that I don't have more yet ;) lol it really will be a great way for me to squeeze an extra meal in when I'm at the firehouse or out and about with my son.

wwalker4
04-27-17, 4:49 am
Hey guys new member here. I also was chosen to test out the new meal replacement powder. I received it tonight and should be using it twice this weekend as I'll be traveling. I'm really excited to see how it works after reading the ingredients as it seems to be a one of a kind supplement. Will update you after this weekend. Thanks Ox, and universal for the opportunity!! I also will make a post or two on one of my instagram pages @wwalker4 and @xenofitnessco thanks guys!

Universal Rep
04-27-17, 7:48 am

Well I appreciate the time you put into it, when I saw your Instagram post and saw you were part of developing it I knew I had to send in an email to get a chance to try it and I'm glad I did ! I'm looking forward to seeing others feedback. Honestly my only complaint is that I don't have more yet ;) lol it really will be a great way for me to squeeze an extra meal in when I'm at the firehouse or out and about with my son.

The plan is to roll out a wider Alpha Testing Program for the next phase so if you have any concrete suggestions, please provide them. Thanks.

Hey guys new member here. I also was chosen to test out the new meal replacement powder. I received it tonight and should be using it twice this weekend as I'll be traveling. I'm really excited to see how it works after reading the ingredients as it seems to be a one of a kind supplement. Will update you after this weekend. Thanks Ox, and universal for the opportunity!! I also will make a post or two on one of my instagram pages @wwalker4 and @xenofitnessco thanks guys!

Really focus on digestibility. As you probably know, digestibility and efficiency is really big for Evan so that's one thing you should look out for. Thanks for testing.

Jay
04-27-17, 11:32 am
Just watched your i.g. video Mfitting, very good!

Ox
04-27-17, 11:37 am

Awesome. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it!

Mfitting
04-27-17, 12:51 pm
Just watched your i.g. video Mfitting, very good!

Glad you liked it, I'm no videographer lol and my wife was like "really with your dishes in the sink !" Hahaha

ChrisTuttle
04-28-17, 2:03 pm

Mike

That would be my assessment almost exactly! Digestibility and content is most important to me.

Universal Rep
04-28-17, 4:19 pm
That would be my assessment almost exactly! Digestibility and content is most important to me.

Evan knows exactly what is good for digestibility and what isn't, based on his years of experience. That was definitely the goal, to include only those ingredients that will digest quickly and efficiently. If you know what Evan uses and doesn't use, you'll have a sense of what will go into this new prototype.

npcdusty
04-28-17, 4:51 pm
So far this seems to have gone really well. Exciting!

Gregger
04-28-17, 5:05 pm
Hey guys, was lucky enough to be chosen to test out the new meal replacement product and be apart of the Alpha Testing Program... here is my feedback.

Digestibility - No issues what so ever! I ingested the meal replacement as my 3rd meal of the day (currently have 6 meals) and it kept me satisfied until my next meal without any issues whatsoever. Didn't go hypo, never got hungry before the next meal and didn't sit in my stomach like a ton of bricks making me feel heavy or bloated/full. Basically, it just left me feeling completely satisfied, without having to eat a solid meal. Got to admit, it was a nice break. The closest thing I have to a meal replacement in my diet currently is a shake mixed with blended oats, whey iso and some natural peanut butter, but for whatever the reason may be, it is not as satiating as this meal replacement was. I was also given a list of ingredients in the meal replacement (for potential allergy concerns) and they are all top notch ingredients. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the food list or not but if so, I will. Protein, Carb and Fat sources are all high quality though... no cheaping out!

Mixability - I was actually shocked at how well this mixed!!! Considering I was instructed to mix 3 scoops of product with only 10-12oz water, this mixed up with no problems at all. I did not try mixing with a spoon as I always just mix protein powder with water and shake. This left no clumps or anything stuck to the side of the shaker bottle. It literally mixed up better than most protein products. Although it mixed so well, I wouldn't say it was too thick at all because it was very easy to drink, but it did leave a slight chalky feeling in the mouth which would likely be fixed by adding a bit more water.

Taste/Flavor ranking - I got a chocolate flavor and would say it was about a 7/10. It wasn't the best tasting thing I've ever drank, but definitely far from the worst. I could easily drink this without any issues on a daily basis as it definitely was not horrible at all. I actually thought it tasted better the second time around, so it grew on me for sure. I am sure product quality would take a slight dip if needing to improve the flavor too much by adding artificial sweeteners, etc. I think the flavor is good enough to not deter someone from using this product in their daily diet plan, as quality is more important anyway.

Based on what I've tried, I would definitely use this product as part of my daily meal plan. It would give me a nice option and convenience to replace a meal without having to eat solid foods, but still ingesting quality ingredients. I am not sure on the specific macro profile of the product, but depending on someone's individual needs, you could easily just increase/decrease the amount of scoops you use at a given meal accordingly.

Looking forward to the release of this product as I do plan to incorporate it into my plan.
Thanks again Animal for the opportunity,
Greg

Universal Rep
04-28-17, 5:09 pm
Hey guys, was lucky enough to be chosen to test out the new meal replacement product and be apart of the Alpha Testing Program... here is my feedback.

Digestibility - No issues what so ever! I ingested the meal replacement as my 3rd meal of the day (currently have 6 meals) and it kept me satisfied until my next meal without any issues whatsoever. Didn't go hypo, never got hungry before the next meal and didn't sit in my stomach like a ton of bricks making me feel heavy or bloated/full. Basically, it just left me feeling completely satisfied, without having to eat a solid meal. Got to admit, it was a nice break. The closest thing I have to a meal replacement in my diet currently is a shake mixed with blended oats, whey iso and some natural peanut butter, but for whatever the reason may be, it is not as satiating as this meal replacement was. I was also given a list of ingredients in the meal replacement (for potential allergy concerns) and they are all top notch ingredients. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the food list or not but if so, I will. Protein, Carb and Fat sources are all high quality though... no cheaping out!

Mixability - I was actually shocked at how well this mixed!!! Considering I was instructed to mix 3 scoops of product with only 10-12oz water, this mixed up with no problems at all. I did not try mixing with a spoon as I always just mix protein powder with water and shake. This left no clumps or anything stuck to the side of the shaker bottle. It literally mixed up better than most protein products. Although it mixed so well, I wouldn't say it was too thick at all because it was very easy to drink, but it did leave a slight chalky feeling in the mouth which would likely be fixed by adding a bit more water.

Taste/Flavor ranking - I got a chocolate flavor and would say it was about a 7/10. It wasn't the best tasting thing I've ever drank, but definitely far from the worst. I could easily drink this without any issues on a daily basis as it definitely was not horrible at all. I actually thought it tasted better the second time around, so it grew on me for sure. I am sure product quality would take a slight dip if needing to improve the flavor too much by adding artificial sweeteners, etc. I think the flavor is good enough to not deter someone from using this product in their daily diet plan, as quality is more important anyway.

Based on what I've tried, I would definitely use this product as part of my daily meal plan. It would give me a nice option and convenience to replace a meal without having to eat solid foods, but still ingesting quality ingredients. I am not sure on the specific macro profile of the product, but depending on someone's individual needs, you could easily just increase/decrease the amount of scoops you use at a given meal accordingly.

Looking forward to the release of this product as I do plan to incorporate it into my plan.
Greg

I like your review because it pretty much matches up with my opinions. It digests really well with no stomach issues and it satiates. Mixes well and it the texture is good. I agree though that the taste is not the "best tasting thing" I ever drank. I compare taste to things like Animal Whey and that tastes great. But based on the ingredients, and what Evan wanted in it, it's about tradeoffs to me. The taste is good and the powder itself is great.

Ox
04-29-17, 9:05 am

Greg

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you like the product. You mentioned a few things that you liked about the product; digestibility, quality ingredients, mixability, taste, etc. If you don't mind me asking, if you had to pick ONE of those characteristics, which is the most improtant to YOU?

Gregger
04-29-17, 11:13 am
Hey Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you like the product. You mentioned a few things that you liked about the product; digestibility, quality ingredients, mixability, taste, etc. If you don't mind me asking, if you had to pick ONE of those characteristics, which is the most improtant to YOU?

Evan, hands down, quality ingredients! Just happens that you guys did such an amazing job nailing the other criteria. I did give the taste 7/10, but I still enjoyed it. I definitely was not a bad chocolate taste at all and compared to a lot of other unhealthy food/drink choices out there, 7/10 is decent and in my opinion, easily good enough for this product to succeed.

Ox
04-29-17, 7:36 pm
Evan, hands down, quality ingredients! Just happens that you guys did such an amazing job nailing the other criteria. I did give the taste 7/10, but I still enjoyed it. I definitely was not a bad chocolate taste at all and compared to a lot of other unhealthy food/drink choices out there, 7/10 is decent and in my opinion, easily good enough for this product to succeed.

My man!

tjallen
04-30-17, 1:53 am
Hey guys, I'm Taylor and I too was selected to be part of the ATP XL Meal Powder program. I want to start by saying thank you to Animal and Universal for this awesome opportunity, and even more for all they've done for the lifting community through the years. As a background, I have been lifting for sports and bodybuilding/powerlifting for over 10 years now. I'm 25 years old, grew up working on a cattle farm in the Midwest U.S., and lifted in the early days to get me through college sports. Before I knew it, the iron had taken place of my love for the sports I was training for to begin with. I am currently finishing up medical school training while married with a near-2-year old son. So between nearly 80 hours a week at the hospital and my family, time is at a premium, and as such I leave no stone unturned in seeking efficiency and results in my training, nutrition and supplementation. Animal's idea for such a versatile meal replacement resonates greatly with me and my schedule, and I know after having tried it, that it will remain an invaluable, staple asset in my regimen for a long time going forward. Without further ado, here are some of my initial thoughts on this product:

Q: Digestibility - did you feel that you processed it at an efficient rate?
A: Absolutely. Evan and Team's emphasis on digestion was clearly evident to me when using this product. I used it as a midday meal replacement while working nearly 20 straight hours, and so I had adequate time while working for this product's effects to be felt. I had no indigestion whatsoever. No full stomach or throat feeling, no bloat, no gas or other adverse digestive effects were felt throughout the duration of my use of the servings of this product. I can confidently say that as a powder, it's digestion is superior to any I've used, and as a stand alone meal, it's digestion was as clean and easy as any of the cleanest meals I've ever eaten. I give digestion a 10/10 for sure.

Q: Mixability - did you feel that the powder mixed well with water?
A: Again, a sure 10/10 on mixability. I used the prescribed 10-12 ounces of water the first time I tried the product, placed three full scoops of the XL Meal Powder in a shaker cup WITHOUT any shaker ball or break-up device, and shook only for a few seconds (certainly no more than 5 seconds). No dry powder stuck to the inner lid, no chunk or clumps visible, and no dry, chalky texture or clumping whatsoever felt while drinking the powder down. It mixed as cleanly and simply, and with as little water per powder, than any top-shelf isolate powder I've tried in the past.

Q: Taste/Flavor ranking - On a scale of 1 -10 (10 being best), how would you rank this flavor?
A: I thought the taste was excellent. I give it a 9 out of 10 overall, as good as any powder I've ever tried, with the ultimate 10-flavor position being held only by true chocolate milk. It certainly stands alongside the best natural chocolate tastes I've ever experienced. Not overly sweet, no bitter or hard to stomach aftertaste, and certainly a reward to drink worth looking forward to. I admit, when I read the ingredients list, I was hesitant to believe that a powder containing all those elements could taste very enjoyable at all, let alone as delicious as a found this to be. Taste is highly subjective, but I certainly feel Animal knocked this one out of the park.

Q: Based on what you've tried, would you incorporate this into your supplement protocol and why?
A: Finally, perhaps the most important question for me. I approach this question as: ATP inclusion aside, would I spend my hard-earned money on this product and choose to use it time and again? Without question, I would and I will. Protein powders and weight gainers have stood as part of my supplement regimen at various points throughout my years lifting. This powder is of an entirely different realm in that it can functionally take the place of whole foods from a nutrition standpoint in ways that other protein and gainer products can't. We all recognize that there is no replacement for bellying up to the plate for real meals, but this is as close as it gets, and with its excellent nutrition profile, the convenience it offers, and the delicious taste, it can stand as a handy reprieve to eating another solid meals of the things we so often eat. This is the most important category for many of us, as it requires us to put our money where our mouth is when the time comes. I have shoveled in many meals less enjoyable and nutritionally sound than this shake during my years, and often spent too much of my money to do it. This answers a lot of questions for me and its versatility will make it a sure-fire addition to my diet as soon as it launches.

Love reading what you guys all have to say about the product and anything else. Animalpak, keep up the awesome work. The things you offer and the way you approach the iron-life stands alone as a beacon for so many of us who love this life to radiate towards, trust in, and keep smashing the weights for. Until next time...

Ox
04-30-17, 8:42 am
Hey guys, I'm Taylor and I too was selected to be part of the ATP XL Meal Powder program. I want to start by saying thank you to Animal and Universal for this awesome opportunity, and even more for all they've done for the lifting community through the years. As a background, I have been lifting for sports and bodybuilding/powerlifting for over 10 years now. I'm 25 years old, grew up working on a cattle farm in the Midwest U.S., and lifted in the early days to get me through college sports. Before I knew it, the iron had taken place of my love for the sports I was training for to begin with. I am currently finishing up medical school training while married with a near-2-year old son. So between nearly 80 hours a week at the hospital and my family, time is at a premium, and as such I leave no stone unturned in seeking efficiency and results in my training, nutrition and supplementation. Animal's idea for such a versatile meal replacement resonates greatly with me and my schedule, and I know after having tried it, that it will remain an invaluable, staple asset in my regimen for a long time going forward. Without further ado, here are some of my initial thoughts on this product:

Q: Digestibility - did you feel that you processed it at an efficient rate?
A: Absolutely. Evan and Team's emphasis on digestion was clearly evident to me when using this product. I used it as a midday meal replacement while working nearly 20 straight hours, and so I had adequate time while working for this product's effects to be felt. I had no indigestion whatsoever. No full stomach or throat feeling, no bloat, no gas or other adverse digestive effects were felt throughout the duration of my use of the servings of this product. I can confidently say that as a powder, it's digestion is superior to any I've used, and as a stand alone meal, it's digestion was as clean and easy as any of the cleanest meals I've ever eaten. I give digestion a 10/10 for sure.

Q: Mixability - did you feel that the powder mixed well with water?
A: Again, a sure 10/10 on mixability. I used the prescribed 10-12 ounces of water the first time I tried the product, placed three full scoops of the XL Meal Powder in a shaker cup WITHOUT any shaker ball or break-up device, and shook only for a few seconds (certainly no more than 5 seconds). No dry powder stuck to the inner lid, no chunk or clumps visible, and no dry, chalky texture or clumping whatsoever felt while drinking the powder down. It mixed as cleanly and simply, and with as little water per powder, than any top-shelf isolate powder I've tried in the past.

Q: Taste/Flavor ranking - On a scale of 1 -10 (10 being best), how would you rank this flavor?
A: I thought the taste was excellent. I give it a 9 out of 10 overall, as good as any powder I've ever tried, with the ultimate 10-flavor position being held only by true chocolate milk. It certainly stands alongside the best natural chocolate tastes I've ever experienced. Not overly sweet, no bitter or hard to stomach aftertaste, and certainly a reward to drink worth looking forward to. I admit, when I read the ingredients list, I was hesitant to believe that a powder containing all those elements could taste very enjoyable at all, let alone as delicious as a found this to be. Taste is highly subjective, but I certainly feel Animal knocked this one out of the park.

Q: Based on what you've tried, would you incorporate this into your supplement protocol and why?
A: Finally, perhaps the most important question for me. I approach this question as: ATP inclusion aside, would I spend my hard-earned money on this product and choose to use it time and again? Without question, I would and I will. Protein powders and weight gainers have stood as part of my supplement regimen at various points throughout my years lifting. This powder is of an entirely different realm in that it can functionally take the place of whole foods from a nutrition standpoint in ways that other protein and gainer products can't. We all recognize that there is no replacement for bellying up to the plate for real meals, but this is as close as it gets, and with its excellent nutrition profile, the convenience it offers, and the delicious taste, it can stand as a handy reprieve to eating another solid meals of the things we so often eat. This is the most important category for many of us, as it requires us to put our money where our mouth is when the time comes. I have shoveled in many meals less enjoyable and nutritionally sound than this shake during my years, and often spent too much of my money to do it. This answers a lot of questions for me and its versatility will make it a sure-fire addition to my diet as soon as it launches.

Love reading what you guys all have to say about the product and anything else. Animalpak, keep up the awesome work. The things you offer and the way you approach the iron-life stands alone as a beacon for so many of us who love this life to radiate towards, trust in, and keep smashing the weights for. Until next time...

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for such a comprehensive and eloquent review. I know that everyone's taste buds are different but, like you, I really enjoy the taste of product. It's certainly encouraging to hear such positive feedback! Thank you again; your feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

Aggression
04-30-17, 3:23 pm
Interested in this product, for sure. I've been increasing my calories and its getting tough to hit the numbers each day, especially with my job/schedule. I'll be following this ..

tjallen
04-30-17, 10:10 pm
Hey Buddy,

Thanks for such a comprehensive and eloquent review. I know that everyone's taste buds are different but, like you, I really enjoy the taste of product. It's certainly encouraging to hear such positive feedback! Thank you again; your feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

Ox, I've been following everything you've done since I first got into lifting. You have always offered an educated and honest view of things we can all gain from practicing. As someone whose career is in the field of medicine, I can attest to the things you put emphasis upon as truly being based in sound science and through the lens of longevity and health.nThat is why I was so optimistic and enthused to take part in this project because I knew what it would have to offer with you at the helm. Nothing in terms of health and nutrition was going to fall by the wayside in lieu of cost or the popular "frills" of fringe science and glamour advertising. Top to bottom, I enjoyed every part of the XL Meal Powder, and can't wait to implement it further.

BWARD42
05-01-17, 12:11 pm
I want to begin my thanking Animal for providing me the opportunity to sample and be a part of the testing process for your upcoming product. I have consistently taken Animal products for over 8 years and they have been there for me throughout my training.
BIO:
Brad
28 years young
5’7 (on a good day)
191lbs
Powerlifting, currently on Brandon Lilly’s Cube Predator Program

Former military, currently work in higher education with veterans. I stay consistently busy throughout the day and this product was great to test and see how it helps me stay consistent with my meals/calorie intake. I meal prep and bring my meals to work, but life happens and I only take lunch when not serving my university students so sometimes a shake like this prototype is very quick and reliable.

My personal thoughts on the porotype:
Digestibility – I drained the product before attending an event on campus and had no issues. I remember being at the event and feeling full and not feeling the need to eat or get something small in my system. I typically eat every 2.5 hrs. (that’s how I schedule it) and this shake kept me full the entire window.

Mixability – This was the biggest question I had about the product, especially when I saw the serving size and size of the scoop. I was very impressed with the mixing process, as I used the recommended water serving and it mixed great! No clumps, no dry powder at the bottom of shaker, it was smooth. I was very impressed.

Taste/Flavor ranking - My ranking would be a 6. To be fair, I’m not a big chocolate flavor person. I did go into this taste thinking it would taste like the Animal Mass chocolate flavor, but I didn’t get that taste/flavor. Overall, I did not feel the product tasted enough “chocolatey” to me.

Based on what you've tried, would you incorporate this into your supplement protocol and why? I would happily purchase and incorporate this supplement into my diet/meal plan consistently. This is a product myself, and many others, could use to help maintain their intake and keep them on track.

I recorded the mixing of my second serving and will be placing a video on my IG: ward42okc to directly show how well it mixes and easy it is to consume on the go. Thank you again Animal!

Universal Rep
05-02-17, 10:04 am
I want to begin my thanking Animal for providing me the opportunity to sample and be a part of the testing process for your upcoming product. I have consistently taken Animal products for over 8 years and they have been there for me throughout my training.
BIO:
Brad
28 years young
5’7 (on a good day)
191lbs

Former military, currently work in higher education with veterans. I stay consistently busy throughout the day and this product was great to test and see how it helps me stay consistent with my meals/calorie intake. I meal prep and bring my meals to work, but life happens and I only take lunch when not serving my university students so sometimes a shake like this prototype is very quick and reliable.

Digestibility – I drained the product before attending an event on campus and had no issues. I remember being at the event and feeling full and not feeling the need to eat or get something small in my system. I typically eat every 2.5 hrs. (that’s how I schedule it) and this shake kept me full the entire window.

Mixability – This was the biggest question I had about the product, especially when I saw the serving size and size of the scoop. I was very impressed with the mixing process, as I used the recommended water serving and it mixed great! No clumps, no dry powder at the bottom of shaker, it was smooth. I was very impressed.

Taste/Flavor ranking - My ranking would be a 6. To be fair, I’m not a big chocolate flavor person. I did go into this taste thinking it would taste like the Animal Mass chocolate flavor, but I didn’t get that taste/flavor. Overall, I did not feel the product tasted enough “chocolatey” to me.

Based on what you've tried, would you incorporate this into your supplement protocol and why? I would happily purchase and incorporate this supplement into my diet/meal plan consistently. This is a product myself, and many others, could use to help maintain their intake and keep them on track.

I recorded the mixing of my second serving and will be placing a video on my IG: ward42okc to directly show how well it mixes and easy it is to consume on the go. Thank you again Animal!

Thanks for the honest assessment, especially regarding the flavor. Changes can't be considered unless the feedback is accurate and honest. So once again, thanks.

Ox
05-02-17, 6:14 pm
Ox, I've been following everything you've done since I first got into lifting. You have always offered an educated and honest view of things we can all gain from practicing. As someone whose career is in the field of medicine, I can attest to the things you put emphasis upon as truly being based in sound science and through the lens of longevity and health.nThat is why I was so optimistic and enthused to take part in this project because I knew what it would have to offer with you at the helm. Nothing in terms of health and nutrition was going to fall by the wayside in lieu of cost or the popular "frills" of fringe science and glamour advertising. Top to bottom, I enjoyed every part of the XL Meal Powder, and can't wait to implement it further.

Those are some tremendous compliments and I take your expectations of me very seriously. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to hear how satisfied you are!

Ox
05-02-17, 6:16 pm
BIO:
Brad
28 years young
5’7 (on a good day)
191lbs

Hey Brad,

Thank you for the honest and detailed assessment! Much appreciated my man

wwalker4
05-04-17, 2:57 pm
First off I would like to thank Animal, Universal and Mr. Centopani himself for the opportunity to be a part of the Alpha testing for this new product. I'd also like to say good luck and Godspeed to Evan in his recovery process. Here's to you coming back stronger and better than ever.

When you hear the term "Alpha testing" you usually would assume the product is in its early stages of development, and therefore incomplete. However, after using it twice it was easy to tell this is a VERY meticulously thought out meal replacement powder, and is basically ready for market in my opinion.

Digestability : I would rate this product a 9/10 . I had no bloating, distension, or digestion issues with this whatsoever. I also did notice the sustained energy I got from the fibrous carbs. It definitely staved off my hunger for a good 3 or so hours, and worked right into my meals nicely.

Mix-ability : The mix-ability was one of the best features of this powder. Even with the three scoops in about 12-15 ounces of water, it mixed almost perfectly. No too thick, no too thin. There were no clumps in my drink, and I even was using a blender bottle without the metal mixer inside.

Taste : The taste of the drink was incredible. The drink it most closely resembled would have to be Nesquick. If you're like me, (inhaled Nesquick powder as a kid) you're in for a treat. It had a true cocoa flavor that no chocolate protein powder sweetened with sucralose can replicate. Also with no artificial sweeteners this is definitely a product I would use day to day and not feel guilty about.

Would I use? Absolutely. I travel 2 days out of the week, and this will definitely have to be a staple for me as I can only meal prep so many meals for convenience sake. Two of my main sources of carbs are sweet potatoes and oats, so to get them so easily in this powder is ultra convenient. I'll be making a post soon on Instagram @xenofitnessco about this opportunity. Thanks again, and two thumbs up on the product!

Ox
05-04-17, 5:59 pm
First off I would like to thank Animal, Universal and Mr. Centopani himself for the opportunity to be a part of the Alpha testing for this new product. I'd also like to say good luck and Godspeed to Evan in his recovery process. Here's to you coming back stronger and better than ever.

When you hear the term "Alpha testing" you usually would assume the product is in its early stages of development, and therefore incomplete. However, after using it twice it was easy to tell this is a VERY meticulously thought out meal replacement powder, and is basically ready for market in my opinion.

Digestability : I would rate this product a 9/10 . I had no bloating, distension, or digestion issues with this whatsoever. I also did notice the sustained energy I got from the fibrous carbs. It definitely staved off my hunger for a good 3 or so hours, and worked right into my meals nicely.

Mix-ability : The mix-ability was one of the best features of this powder. Even with the three scoops in about 12-15 ounces of water, it mixed almost perfectly. No too thick, no too thin. There were no clumps in my drink, and I even was using a blender bottle without the metal mixer inside.

Taste : The taste of the drink was incredible. The drink it most closely resembled would have to be Nesquick. If you're like me, (inhaled Nesquick powder as a kid) you're in for a treat. It had a true cocoa flavor that no chocolate protein powder sweetened with sucralose can replicate. Also with no artificial sweeteners this is definitely a product I would use day to day and not feel guilty about.

Would I use? Absolutely. I travel 2 days out of the week, and this will definitely have to be a staple for me as I can only meal prep so many meals for convenience sake. Two of my main sources of carbs are sweet potatoes and oats, so to get them so easily in this powder is ultra convenient. I'll be making a post soon on Instagram @xenofitnessco about this opportunity. Thanks again, and two thumbs up on the product!

Hey bro. First and foremost, thank you for wishing me well in my recovery; I truly appreciate it. Regarding your experience with the meal replacement powder, I'm very happy to hear that you liked it so much and I thank you very much for the detailed feedback. Much appreciated!

Newimage
05-05-17, 10:49 am
Ok so I was lucky enough to receive a tub of the new Animal ATP product. First thing I want to say is its super easy to digest and its tastes good. The biggest thing I noticed was the pumps I was getting and how full it made me feel. I incorporated it to my pre workout sometimes and my post other times just to see how it felt on both ends. Im hoping these guys mass produce this soon because im pretty much done and I want more haha.

naturalguy
05-05-17, 11:05 am
Very cool, thanks for the feedback

wwalker4
05-05-17, 3:49 pm
Hey bro. First and foremost, thank you for wishing me well in my recovery; I truly appreciate it. Regarding your experience with the meal replacement powder, I'm very happy to hear that you liked it so much and I thank you very much for the detailed feedback. Much appreciated!

No problem at all my man. I love your work ethic and positive attitude. Thank you for all the helpful training and especially eating videos. I am just recently recovered from a groin tear, along with a quad tear and hamstring strain. What you are doing is inspirational and I love that you are taking no days off, and working at your recovery 100%. Cheers man I'm a big fan!

Universal Rep
05-05-17, 4:21 pm

You can be sure that Evan Centopani put a lot of thought into the formula and each and every ingredient? Animal knew the challenges Evan set forth and the prototype is the result of the collaboration. Meticulous? You bet.

Ok so I was lucky enough to receive a tub of the new Animal ATP product. First thing I want to say is its super easy to digest and its tastes good. The biggest thing I noticed was the pumps I was getting and how full it made me feel. I incorporated it to my pre workout sometimes and my post other times just to see how it felt on both ends. Im hoping these guys mass produce this soon because im pretty much done and I want more haha.

Thanks for the feedback.

Ox
05-07-17, 9:31 am

"...I'm pretty much done and want more.." echoes my setiments exactly. Thanks for the feedback brother.

Ox
05-07-17, 9:33 am
No problem at all my man. I love your work ethic and positive attitude. Thank you for all the helpful training and especially eating videos. I am just recently recovered from a groin tear, along with a quad tear and hamstring strain. What you are doing is inspirational and I love that you are taking no days off, and working at your recovery 100%. Cheers man I'm a big fan!

Groin tear is no fun! Did that once...bowling of all the dumb shit! Inner thigh actually turned black and blue. I feel for you my man. Keep hammering!

Newimage
05-07-17, 9:45 pm

Mike

I was also one of the testers and I have to say this review is right on and I could not have said it better! Great product overall. I will be waiting for mass production.

Cody Laurent
05-08-17, 12:14 am
Hey guys new member here. I was selected to test out the XL Meal Powder.

First off I wanna apologize to the Animal Team and the members here for just getting this review in now. I got really sick a week ago and have been borderline bed ridden.

Anyway I'm feeling much better now so here we go.

So I'm 29, 5'11" 215lbs. I have a pretty pathetic appetite and I tend to not digest a lot of powders very well. A lot of them leave me bloated, gassy and still feeling full when it's time for me to eat a solid meal again.

Digestibility- 10/10. I took the XL Meal Powder at 2 different times. The first one was on a 90% empty stomach taken alone. The 2nd serving I took with my post workout meal(small meal). The results were pretty much identical. It is NOT a heavy drink. When taken on an empty stomach, I wasn't left bloated or gassy. I was actually hungry about an hour later. Which for me is perfect because I want the good calories then be able to eat a solid meal soon after without feeling like I'm force feeding myself. When taken along side a small meal, it really didn't add much to how full I felt. It goes down easy and doesn't feel thick or heavy in your gut.

Mixability- 9/10. I only mixed my samples with water. I mixed in a cup with a spoon. SURPRISINGLY, it mixed incredibly well. I haven't tried too many powders that I am able to completely mix with a spoon. Normally you get big clumps when mixing this way. There were a few VERY small clumps, but I was almost able to get them to completely mix. It had a very SLIGHT grainy texture. Not bad at all and it was very light and easy to drink. I bet with a shaker bottle it would mix even better. But for a MRP type powder, best mixability I've seen.

Taste-8/10. The container I received did not have a flavor labeled. But if I had to guess, it was probably some kind of chocolate peanut butter. It actually got better the more I drank. Not the best flavored powder I've ever had, but I can almost guarantee that is due to how good the ingredients are. I'm sure this isn't loaded with a bunch of sugar and crap sweeteners. But let's be real, if your serious about having the best supplements and making the most of your workouts, flavor is one of the last things on your mind. I'd chug down powdered dog turd if I knew it was gonna get me jacked. Lol

In conclusion, it was a light, easily digestible, very mixable meal powder that actually tastes good. I would give this a 9/10 overall. The only reason I can't give it a 10 right now is because I haven't seen the ingredient list and the price tag. But I know Evan has had his hand in this and I have complete faith that he only put the best in here. I just hope it doesn't break the bank because I will DEFINITELY be adding this to the protocol when it's available. I've never been a big fan of weight gainers or MRP's for various reasons but I'm sold on this stuff.

I have a feeling this will be the benchmark for others to strive for in the MRP category.

Thanks for the opportunity to try this out. I cant wait to see it on the shelves.

Nmowery
05-08-17, 2:00 am
Groin tear is no fun! Did that once...bowling of all the dumb shit! Inner thigh actually turned black and blue. I feel for you my man. Keep hammering!

You should stay in the gym, and have others buy and cook your food and bring it to you. Bet you'll never get hurt again lol.

jegerf
05-08-17, 2:56 pm
What's up guys? New to the forum, but I've been using Universal products religiously for over the past decade. When I saw the opportunity to be part of this Alpha testing, I jumped on it, and you guys did NOT disappoint with this powder. Anyone who works shift work/on-call work can attest to the need for convenience at times, and a product like this would definitely come in handy for just that.

Mixability- I used 10 oz of cold water in a shaker cup and it mixes perfectly, without clumping. Didn't need to spend 5 minutes trying to turn my shaker cup into a magic bullet, either; a few vigorous shakes, and I was good to go. Definitely a plus, considering how much powder, and in comparison to how some powders tend to chunk up with a lack of water/liquid.

Taste- I was pleasantly surprised with the taste; honestly a different flavoring than I've ever tried. Would definitely say a cocoa-based flavoring, but it was delicious. Unique, but nonetheless, pleasantly unique.

Digestability- Admirtedly, I've got a pretty strong stomach, but this caused no problems whatsoever. Went down easy, stayed down, and didn't cause any interruptions/additions to my daily bathroom breaks.

All this being said, not only would I use this, I would highly recommend it. I've always been a fan of making my own meal replacement shakes to keep around the shop at work, and those always have liquid egg whites in them, so it's nice to see an egg based protein meal replacement like this. I was very excited when I saw the ingredient list, and I was very pleased with how this product turned out. Can't wait for the final product to come along!

Universal Rep
05-08-17, 5:09 pm

First off I wanna apologize to the Animal Team and the members here for just getting this review in now. I got really sick a week ago and have been borderline bed ridden.

So I'm 29, 5'11" 215lbs. I have a pretty pathetic appetite and I tend to not digest a lot of powders very well. A lot of them leave me bloated, gassy and still feeling full when it's time for me to eat a solid meal again.

Digestibility- 10/10. I took the XL Meal Powder at 2 different times. The first one was on a 90% empty stomach taken alone. The 2nd serving I took with my post workout meal(small meal). The results were pretty much identical. It is NOT a heavy drink. When taken on an empty stomach, I wasn't left bloated or gassy. I was actually hungry about an hour later. Which for me is perfect because I want the good calories then be able to eat a solid meal soon after without feeling like I'm force feeding myself. When taken along side a small meal, it really didn't add much to how full I felt. It goes down easy and doesn't feel thick or heavy in your gut.

Mixability- 9/10. I only mixed my samples with water. I mixed in a cup with a spoon. SURPRISINGLY, it mixed incredibly well. I haven't tried too many powders that I am able to completely mix with a spoon. Normally you get big clumps when mixing this way. There were a few VERY small clumps, but I was almost able to get them to completely mix. It had a very SLIGHT grainy texture. Not bad at all and it was very light and easy to drink. I bet with a shaker bottle it would mix even better. But for a MRP type powder, best mixability I've seen.

Taste-8/10. The container I received did not have a flavor labeled. But if I had to guess, it was probably some kind of chocolate peanut butter. It actually got better the more I drank. Not the best flavored powder I've ever had, but I can almost guarantee that is due to how good the ingredients are. I'm sure this isn't loaded with a bunch of sugar and crap sweeteners. But let's be real, if your serious about having the best supplements and making the most of your workouts, flavor is one of the last things on your mind. I'd chug down powdered dog turd if I knew it was gonna get me jacked. Lol

In conclusion, it was a light, easily digestible, very mixable meal powder that actually tastes good. I would give this a 9/10 overall. The only reason I can't give it a 10 right now is because I haven't seen the ingredient list and the price tag. But I know Evan has had his hand in this and I have complete faith that he only put the best in here. I just hope it doesn't break the bank because I will DEFINITELY be adding this to the protocol when it's available. I've never been a big fan of weight gainers or MRP's for various reasons but I'm sold on this stuff.

I have a feeling this will be the benchmark for others to strive for in the MRP category.

Thanks for the opportunity to try this out. I cant wait to see it on the shelves.

What's up guys? New to the forum, but I've been using Universal products religiously for over the past decade. When I saw the opportunity to be part of this Alpha testing, I jumped on it, and you guys did NOT disappoint with this powder. Anyone who works shift work/on-call work can attest to the need for convenience at times, and a product like this would definitely come in handy for just that.

Mixability- I used 10 oz of cold water in a shaker cup and it mixes perfectly, without clumping. Didn't need to spend 5 minutes trying to turn my shaker cup into a magic bullet, either; a few vigorous shakes, and I was good to go. Definitely a plus, considering how much powder, and in comparison to how some powders tend to chunk up with a lack of water/liquid.

Taste- I was pleasantly surprised with the taste; honestly a different flavoring than I've ever tried. Would definitely say a cocoa-based flavoring, but it was delicious. Unique, but nonetheless, pleasantly unique.

Digestability- Admirtedly, I've got a pretty strong stomach, but this caused no problems whatsoever. Went down easy, stayed down, and didn't cause any interruptions/additions to my daily bathroom breaks.

All this being said, not only would I use this, I would highly recommend it. I've always been a fan of making my own meal replacement shakes to keep around the shop at work, and those always have liquid egg whites in them, so it's nice to see an egg based protein meal replacement like this. I was very excited when I saw the ingredient list, and I was very pleased with how this product turned out. Can't wait for the final product to come along!

The flavor absolutely has to do with the quality ingredients used and the stuff that wasn't included, as noted. This product has to have Evan 100% seal of approval so you can imagine the type of stuff it has in it. So it's not going to taste like the best taking protein powders out there. But this stuff will be super efficient and extremely easily digested.

Ox
05-08-17, 5:39 pm

Hey Cody,

Thanks for the review. I'm very happy to see that YOU were happy with it. Regarding flavor, there are no artificial sweetners etc used and although it does make it more of a challenge to flavor, I do believe that others, like yourself, will appreciate that fact. Further, I have tasted some fairly "exotic" flavored powders over the years and despite being thrilled with them at first, after a couple weeks I surprisingly found myself sick of them. I always found the more "toned-down" flavors better/more tolerable for long term consumption. I think that is the case with this powder. I've been using it for a solid couple months now and am still looking forward to it every day. Anyways, sorry for rambling on. Thank you again!

Ox
05-08-17, 5:40 pm

Great to hear my man. Thank you for the review!

Ox
05-08-17, 5:41 pm
You should stay in the gym, and have others buy and cook your food and bring it to you. Bet you'll never get hurt again lol.

Hahahahaha...the position is open! You in?

Nmowery
05-08-17, 9:30 pm
Hahahahaha...the position is open! You in?

Drafting my 2 week notice at my current job right now...

rjhumm
05-09-17, 12:00 am
Alright guys, I know I'm down to the wire here on this.. but here it is nevertheless.. and my first post at that.

First things first, I immediately noticed how thin it was and easily it mixed. I mixed it in a regular cup with a lid without a blender ball intentionally. Not a single clump of any buildup on the lid. No brainer here, 10/10.

Next thing I noticed obviously was the taste and the texture. The taste is good, especially for a meal replacement type supplement. Is it as good as animal whey? No. But it's certainly the best meal replacer I've had. 8/10
I'm funny about textures, and it's kind of gritty.. but I expected it. In no way a deal breaker. 9/10

Digestibility.. all is good and working as it should. Not much to say here, no complaints. No bloat, no upset stomach. Solid 10 for me.

I would absolutely not only recommend this product, but I'll definitely be using it myself. I work long hours away from home, it's not always easy to get full meals in. While sampling the product I used it post workout. Super easy to get down. Keep up the good work boys. Hope this one hits the shelves. Thanks for giving me a chance to try it out!

Ox
05-09-17, 6:33 am
Drafting my 2 week notice at my current job right now...

My man!

Ox
05-09-17, 6:34 am
Alright guys, I know I'm down to the wire here on this.. but here it is nevertheless.. and my first post at that.

First things first, I immediately noticed how thin it was and easily it mixed. I mixed it in a regular cup with a lid without a blender ball intentionally. Not a single clump of any buildup on the lid. No brainer here, 10/10.

Next thing I noticed obviously was the taste and the texture. The taste is good, especially for a meal replacement type supplement. Is it as good as animal whey? No. But it's certainly the best meal replacer I've had. 8/10
I'm funny about textures, and it's kind of gritty.. but I expected it. In no way a deal breaker. 9/10

Digestibility.. all is good and working as it should. Not much to say here, no complaints. No bloat, no upset stomach. Solid 10 for me.

I would absolutely not only recommend this product, but I'll definitely be using it myself. I work long hours away from home, it's not always easy to get full meals in. While sampling the product I used it post workout. Super easy to get down. Keep up the good work boys. Hope this one hits the shelves. Thanks for giving me a chance to try it out!

Hey buddy,

Thank you for the review. Much appreciated! Glad you liked it.

LayzieBone085
05-09-17, 3:23 pm
Did the sample packs include the macro and caloric breakdown on this?

Valkyrie
05-10-17, 12:07 pm
Did the sample packs include the macro and caloric breakdown on this?

It did not. Only thing on the label was prototype name, lot number and batch ID.

MRmichael.hooker
05-10-17, 1:24 pm
It did not. Only thing on the label was prototype name, lot number and batch ID.

Intrigued to see how this will fall (nutrient/macro wise) with Animal Whey & Mass. Seems like all the reviews have been awesome, especially digestibility wise

Animal
08-23-17, 12:06 pm
Intrigued to see how this will fall (nutrient/macro wise) with Animal Whey & Mass. Seems like all the reviews have been awesome, especially digestibility wise

Evan has really focused on a few things and that makes sense. To me, having a product specialize and be really good in a few key areas is better than being just a little good in many areas. So for him, he's focused on digestibility of course. After all, if you can't efficiently digest the nutrients, then you won't optimally benefit from those nutrients. But the other area has to do with quality ingredients.

I believe there will be a new round of Alpha Testing soon based on the latest version which has been tweaked and improved upon based on Evan's feedback.

Jay
10-06-17, 12:16 pm
Any more updates on this ?

Cellardweller
10-06-17, 12:28 pm
Any more updates on this ?

Or the bars?

LayzieBone085
10-06-17, 7:44 pm
Or the bars?

x2 to the bars. They sounded like they were great.

Jay
10-10-17, 12:05 pm
Thats right - forgot about those.