PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with people?

Cellardweller
07-19-17, 2:12 pm
How do you deal with people in the gym without getting arrested? Twice this week I've had guys walk sideways between my bar and the next rack while I was dead lifting and squatting. Even a tap on the bar while you're squatting or pulling is going to do a number on your back and who knows what else. Back in the day I'm sure these guys would get a beat down, but things are different today and even though I'm the one who could've gotten hurt, I would be made to be the bad guy if things go too far in confronting them. So what would you do? And really, the gym attendants are non confrontational if they really give a shit anyway.

npcdusty
07-19-17, 5:07 pm
I ask nicely the first time to simply be respectful of people lifting, especially in the big lifts area. Not only for my safety but everyone else as well. If it happens again, I no longer ask nicely. Sooner or later people get the idea... They will either see you as the guy really focused and stay away or as a asshole and stay away. either way you win. Of course you can always give back what you receive and if they are uncomfortable maybe they will see it your way as well.

in the iron game, try to always be nice and help someone understand the situation first. If they learn the right way it may help them out just as much. If not teach them the hard way.

N. Motta
07-19-17, 5:57 pm
What would I do? What I DID do was leave gyms forever, and got set up in my garage. Best money I've ever spent.

Aside from an old blue collar gym that closed down years ago, I've literally been annoyed, angered and disgusted by 90% of gym members, male or female; when I've been training in gyms. A big part of it is that I'm an incredibly judgmental prick. The other part is that I generally just don't like most gym people; personal trainers, amateur bodybuilders that are always flexing, fitspo-hoes, self absorbed prima-donna frat boys, wannabe thugs, cardio bunnies, group fitness teachers and their horde of bitchy female followers, out of shape duffers that insist on telling everyone that they 'used to' be able to do all kinds of crap and have piles of trophies, ego-lifters, endless selfie takers, guys that think they're hard cause they're rocking brand X supplement swag (cough, Animal) etc, etc.

Did I mention I'm a tad judgmental?

Cellardweller
07-19-17, 7:15 pm
I ask nicely the first time to simply be respectful of people lifting, especially in the big lifts area. Not only for my safety but everyone else as well. If it happens again, I no longer ask nicely. Sooner or later people get the idea... They will either see you as the guy really focused and stay away or as a asshole and stay away. either way you win. Of course you can always give back what you receive and if they are uncomfortable maybe they will see it your way as well.

in the iron game, try to always be nice and help someone understand the situation first. If they learn the right way it may help them out just as much. If not teach them the hard way.

This is the high road and probably the best way. I get a little crazy when someone might potentially put me in the hospital though.

Cellardweller
07-19-17, 7:20 pm
What would I do? What I DID do was leave gyms forever, and got set up in my garage. Best money I've ever spent.

Aside from an old blue collar gym that closed down years ago, I've literally been annoyed, angered and disgusted by 90% of gym members, male or female; when I've been training in gyms. A big part of it is that I'm an incredibly judgmental prick. The other part is that I generally just don't like most gym people; personal trainers, amateur bodybuilders that are always flexing, fitspo-hoes, self absorbed prima-donna frat boys, wannabe thugs, cardio bunnies, group fitness teachers and their horde of bitchy female followers, out of shape duffers that insist on telling everyone that they 'used to' be able to do all kinds of crap and have piles of trophies, ego-lifters, endless selfie takers, guys that think they're hard cause they're rocking brand X supplement swag (cough, Animal) etc, etc.

Did I mention I'm a tad judgmental?

I'm ready to say goodbye to gyms too. I've had enough of everything you listed. My favorite story is when the gym attendant tried to shop vac my rack when I was squatting. Man did I blow up then. Best part was the owner saw it and didn't say nothing to me or his employee. Common sense isn't very common.

LayzieBone085
07-19-17, 7:43 pm
Ask nice, and if they continue to do their efforts just inform the front desk or the owner about their actions.
I have had people who still walk on my machines I am using even if I have my bag on the seat or my shaker cup there to SHOW I am working on that machine, yet they move it across the gym and then go on there like nobody was there.

Their reply "Well I saw nobody there, so I just moved the stuff and started working on it"
I have had people re-rack my squat bar with over 405 pounds, I kindly asked them why they did that, it was because "It was not occupied"

Sometimes people are clueless on their actions, or sometimes people are truly ignorant. You can't win every battle in the gym. Just like trying to educate someone on proper form, supplementation, or dietary needs. Sometimes some battles are not worth fighting over.

Rick87
07-19-17, 8:33 pm
If they touch me or the bar...ill ask nicely the first time....the second time you see some smaller plates flying...usually the first time works..

spartan300
07-19-17, 10:11 pm
Funny you should mention this, i experienced a similiar situation recently during one of my gym "adventures".
My little encounter found me doing flyes on a bench that was bolted down to the floor in front of the DB rack so
space was quite limited.Well to compound the problem the seat where you'd normally do DB presses,curls, etc. was also bolted down, making it almost impossible for two bigger people to comfortably train i obviously drew the short straw that morning and got the rude prick who didn't have the slightest idea what gym etiquette meant. This asshole decides to bring his bag,wraps, belt etc. and sprawls all his shit around me then without so much as a "how ya' doin' he drops 3 pairs of DBs in this already tiny space. Long story short asshole catches a DB to his nuts!

spartan300
07-19-17, 10:30 pm
How do you deal with people in the gym without getting arrested? Twice this week I've had guys walk sideways between my bar and the next rack while I was dead lifting and squatting. Even a tap on the bar while you're squatting or pulling is going to do a number on your back and who knows what else. Back in the day I'm sure these guys would get a beat down, but things are different today and even though I'm the one who could've gotten hurt, I would be made to be the bad guy if things go too far in confronting them. So what would you do? And really, the gym attendants are non confrontational if they really give a shit anyway.These people are busting your balls! You're right about one thing they definitely would've had their asses handed to them if they pulled that shit off back in the day! We've become such pussies.

pfabrizi1
07-20-17, 9:54 am
Man I've had that problem so many times its not even funny. And the worst part of it was, a friend was the one who managed one of the gyms where it happened. Wouldn't do a damn thing about it for fear of losing precious $$. These kids would make a mess, get in the way of people seriously lifting, grill you like they wanted to fight you every single day, break equipment (and not because they were strong, they just did stupid shit), and actually get into fights with numerous paying members. Mind you, a few of them didn't even pay for a membership. One time, they "dropped" a dumbbell after a "heavy" set (40lbs or so) of incline presses, causing the weight to roll and hit my foot. Out of respect, I did nothing but went and told the manager either he says something or someone gets hurt. Didn't see them there anymore, though I also left shortly after.

Though it would be satisfying to just kick someone's ass when they disrespect you, or the gym itself, I don't think its worth it. For legal reasons, yes, but also because it give us serious lifters and our respective sports a bad reputation. I think we need to set an example for others, and while some people just don't and never will have any decency or respect, I choose to let them be the asshole. Some people need to stroke their ego by being assholes and seeking attention, while we prove ourselves by our accomplishments.

Altered Beast
07-20-17, 10:42 am
What you do is intimidate the shit out of them and scold them for being a dumbass. IMMEDIATELY after doing that, you go find the gym manager and let him know what the dickhead did and that you got onto him for it. Be apologetic to the manager IN CASE you get a little to fired up and let him know you could have handled it better BUT this should NEVER happen again!

=)

I've done this more times then you can count. Works E V E R Y time.

*Fuck the high road, that's for the workplace. Outside of the workplace it's a jungle baby and you should take no prisoners!!!!!!!!!! Right? Right!

Appleton.Cory
07-20-17, 10:58 am
Gym at home... then you only have to deal with those you choose.

Altered Beast
07-20-17, 11:29 am

Yes sir! Precisely one of the many reasons I setup a Powerlifting gym in a storage unit. It's been a blessing for sure!

Rex
07-20-17, 6:30 pm

Couldnīt have said it any better.

Rex
07-20-17, 6:30 pm
Yes sir! Precisely one of the many reasons I setup a Powerlifting gym in a storage unit. It's been a blessing for sure!

Haha :D
Way to go. Just open your own gym

Rex
07-20-17, 6:32 pm

Actually, I just contacted a gym equipment company earlier today asking for a price list. Funny coincidence to find this thread here now...

spartan300
07-20-17, 6:57 pm
What you do is intimidate the shit out of them and scold them for being a dumbass. IMMEDIATELY after doing that, you go find the gym manager and let him know what the dickhead did and that you got onto him for it. Be apologetic to the manager IN CASE you get a little to fired up and let him know you could have handled it better BUT this should NEVER happen again!
Miss
=)

I've done this more times then you can count. Works E V E R Y time.

*Fuck the high road, that's for the workplace. Outside of the workplace it's a jungle baby and you should take no prisoners!!!!!!!!!! Right? Right!We are kindred spirits Beast!

Nmowery
07-20-17, 10:45 pm
Shiiiiiiiiit...the real question is, how do other people manage to deal with me?

Altered Beast
07-21-17, 12:20 pm
Actually, I just contacted a gym equipment company earlier today asking for a price list. Funny coincidence to find this thread here now...

You'll love it!!! Nothing like having the equipment and bars you want to train with every training session in the comfort of your home or very close by! Plus you can blast your preferred music and not have to worry about other members bitching that the music is scary. LOL!

We are kindred spirits Beast!

Happy to hear that!

Shiiiiiiiiit...the real question is, how do other people manage to deal with me?

/\ This!

ChrisTuttle
07-21-17, 5:24 pm
How do you deal with people in the gym without getting arrested? Twice this week I've had guys walk sideways between my bar and the next rack while I was dead lifting and squatting. Even a tap on the bar while you're squatting or pulling is going to do a number on your back and who knows what else. Back in the day I'm sure these guys would get a beat down, but things are different today and even though I'm the one who could've gotten hurt, I would be made to be the bad guy if things go too far in confronting them. So what would you do? And really, the gym attendants are non confrontational if they really give a shit anyway.

HAHAH I guess it depends on what gym you go to in what area. I go to 3 different gyms and the atmosphere or should I say common sense greatly varies gym to gym. When I am in prep I can get testy like that but for the most part I ignore them. I say confront away. I do all the time at one gym but just with very stern class! AHHAH! Scares the shit out of them. HAHAH

ChrisTuttle
07-21-17, 5:25 pm
shiiiiiiiiit...the real question is, how do other people manage to deal with me?

hahahaha

ChrisTuttle
07-21-17, 5:27 pm
Funny you should mention this, i experienced a similiar situation recently during one of my gym "adventures".
My little encounter found me doing flyes on a bench that was bolted down to the floor in front of the DB rack so
space was quite limited.Well to compound the problem the seat where you'd normally do DB presses,curls, etc. was also bolted down, making it almost impossible for two bigger people to comfortably train i obviously drew the short straw that morning and got the rude prick who didn't have the slightest idea what gym etiquette meant. This asshole decides to bring his bag,wraps, belt etc. and sprawls all his shit around me then without so much as a "how ya' doin' he drops 3 pairs of DBs in this already tiny space. Long story short asshole catches a DB to his nuts!

Great story! Instant Karma! Love it

spartan300
07-22-17, 10:16 am
Great story! Instant Karma! Love itI extend the same courtesy and consideration as I'm shown. I've never behaved like that in a gym, at no time.

Medford
07-22-17, 7:45 pm

that is a great idea!

Buckfever
07-24-17, 10:55 am
Yesterday I was Squatting and I had 275 on for the back down sets, my bag is right there at the head of the squat rack, you can't miss it. I go to get a drink of water and some guy steps in and starts stripping it down. Fortunately the girl that I Squatted with last week was there and stopped him and told him that I likely wasn't done. Anyway I went and got him and after some difficulty in explaining the concept of working in, we wound up working together. His top sets were 185 so we would just throw the 45s over it and it was no problem. He was only doing partial Squats but I wasn't judging and we got into a rhythm and it worked out fine.

This is the biggest problem I face, is with the Squat rack. When you're doing full Squats people don't want to Squat with you. But in general today no one wants to share equipment or stations in the gym, it's a peculiar mindset.

Nmowery
07-24-17, 11:54 am
I had some similar shit happen to me a couple weeks ago...I was starting to warm up on bench, so only had a 25 on each side - went to pee real quick, then came back and some fucker had already thrown a couple plates on and was going to town

Part of me wanted to crush his neck with the bar during his set...someday that voice is gonna win out over the rational one

ChrisTuttle
07-24-17, 12:46 pm
I extend the same courtesy and consideration as I'm shown. I've never behaved like that in a gym, at no time.

It is a different era today! No respect and most are very self centered. World revolves around them.

Same here! I always very respectful

NWSaint
07-25-17, 11:38 pm

THAT^

Ok, close the thread.. anything else pertaining to is pretty much useless at this point.. that's how it's done mf'ers.. invest and don't worry about nothin' ever again.. done deal.

NW.

NWSaint
07-25-17, 11:44 pm
due to time restraints I added the following:

THAT^

Ok, close the thread.. anything else pertaining to is pretty much useless at this point.. that's how it's done mf'ers.. invest and don't worry about nothin' ever again.. done deal... Get a squat rack, about a thousand lbs. of free iron, asstd. bars/dumbells etc via craigslist, garage sales, whatever, and call it a day.. nm them wannabe flexyboys wandering around trying to be big.. cuz years from now, when your still out in your garage get'n jacked, they'll be blue-tarpin' it outside your local business thinking that everyone STILL owes them something... smh.. fuggedaboutit!

NW.

Altered Beast
07-27-17, 12:19 pm
due to time restraints I added the following

THAT^

Ok, close the thread.. anything else pertaining to is pretty much useless at this point.. that's how it's done mf'ers.. invest and don't worry about nothin' ever again.. done deal... Get a squat rack, about a thousand lbs. of free iron, asstd. bars/dumbells etc via craigslist, garage sales, whatever, and call it a day.. nm them wannabe flexyboys wandering around trying to be big.. cuz years from now, when your still out in your garage get'n jacked, they'll be blue-tarpin' it outside your local business thinking that everyone STILL owes them something... smh.. fuggedaboutit!

NW.

Beat ya to it, read below =) Rex even responded so BOOM!

I get HOOGE!

Rex
07-28-17, 12:49 pm
It is a different era today! No respect and most are very self centered. World revolves around them.

Same here! I always very respectful

Not quite. The world revolves around them and the person they are texting with at the given moment.

Cellardweller
07-28-17, 12:54 pm
Happened again. I was in the middle of a set of 335 on the bench and the guy next to me was doing floor presses. There was about 14 inches between our bars and some jack ass strolls right through.

Cellardweller
07-28-17, 1:27 pm
I'm thinking of wallpapering the gym with this:

GYM ETIQUETTE

Watch your language. Be positive and constructive instead of negative. Lend a hand if someone needs help

Cleaning up is two-fold. Rack the weights AND wipe off equipment. If you're 'strong enough' to load the bar, you're 'strong enough' to unload it. The next person may not be able to use the equipment if he/she cannot lift the weight. Others can also get hurt trying to re-rack the weights. Leaving plates around isn't impressive - it's an example of shear laziness and disrespect towards others. You wouldn't go to someone's house and throw their stuff everywhere and then leave and I wouldn't want anyone to do that to my place either. It comes down to respecting others.

Very few people appreciate being watched by others while they train. Bare in mind that everybody starts somewhere and should not be mocked due to using a lighter weight.

Greet others when they're resting, not while they're lifting. Full conversations can wait until after the workout.

Not only is it intrusive and annoying, not allowing others to have adequate room can be harmful. Out of common decency and for safety, plain and simple, don't get in the way. Wait for them to finish their set to walk around them or put your plate away.

If you're going heavy, have someone there in case anything happens to go wrong. If you see someone who looks as if they are unsure about their next set, offer to spot. Once again, this is a matter of safety.

Either turn it off or put it away. Making calls not only impairs a workout, it distracts others from their training. Nobody is so important that they must on the phone for the 30-60 minutes in the gym

Give Courtesy and Respect and you will get Courtesy and Respect

YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL

What do you think?

ChrisTuttle
07-28-17, 6:17 pm
Not quite. The world revolves around them and the person they are texting with at the given moment.

You are right it does! It is funny to see signs on the wall saying "no cell phones in this area."

Altered Beast
07-31-17, 10:27 am
A well known gym here in Houston has a big glass door that opens up to the gym and in permanent etched black letters it says: "NO SELFIES ALLOWED ON GYM FLOOR. Anyone taking selfies will result in expulsion at the discretion of management".

I shit you not! Need more of that out there =)

N. Motta
07-31-17, 11:12 am
A well known gym here in Houston has a big glass door that opens up to the gym and in permanent etched black letters it says: "NO SELFIES ALLOWED ON GYM FLOOR. Anyone taking selfies will result in expulsion at the discretion of management".

I shit you not! Need more of that out there =)

HELL. YES! I support the hell outta that. Aside from the message it's sending, I love it for the sheer fact that it will get all of 'those people' riled up, driving them into a tizzy of, "I'm a paying member, I can take as many selfies as I want..." Fuck outta here.

Dude you gotta snap a pic of that and put it up on IG or something.

Jay
07-31-17, 12:00 pm
two ways:

Headphones and a low hat seems to keep most away.
or
I just finished setting up my home gym. Nothing better then being able to workout to your own music, your own time frame, and using your own equipment with no one to bother you.

ChrisTuttle
07-31-17, 2:25 pm
two ways:

Headphones and a low hat seems to keep most away.
or
I just finished setting up my home gym. Nothing better then being able to workout to your own music, your own time frame, and using your own equipment with no one to bother you.

Yes very true! No one bothering you is KEY!!!!!!!!

Altered Beast
08-01-17, 11:20 am

/\ THIS! I slowly purchased piece by piece until I acquired everything I needed.

Most just need a 2x2 Power rack with various attachments, and adjustable Bench and the 3 Texas Bars. That is not too expensive at all!

The biggest problem is finding consistent training partners as everyone has their own schedule.

Appleton.Cory
08-01-17, 11:49 am
The biggest problem is finding consistent training partners as everyone has their own schedule.

That's what a wife is for.

Altered Beast
08-02-17, 10:39 am

L O L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're killing me.

Yeah, my wife is going to ditch our two children and come give me liftoffs with 400+ pounds. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! She's never touched a weight in her life, I'd feel reeeeeeeeeeeeally safe.

MRmichael.hooker
08-02-17, 10:57 am

Yeah, my wife is going to ditch our two children and come give me liftoffs with 400+ pounds. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! She's never touched a weight in her life, I'd feel reeeeeeeeeeeeally safe.

Well, to be fair Cory has like 12 kids lol. BUT, they are a tad older than your newborn and his wife works out pretty regularly. Maybe it'd be something you could get your wife into? Not powerlifting, just lifting at home in general? I know it's not for everyone and of course I don't know your wife lol

Appleton.Cory
08-02-17, 12:38 pm

You aren't looking for someone who can take 100% of the weight off of you in a spot either. You're looking for someone who can help get you out of the situation you're failing. So if you fail a 400+ lb. lift... you're still going to have strength to help yourself out of a bad situation, but your wife would give you the extra strength needed to save yourself.

Kids should be in the gym with you. From my 10yo all the way down to my 1yo, they like to mess with dumbbells and workout with us some times.

Appleton.Cory
08-02-17, 12:39 pm
Well, to be fair Cory has like 12 kids lol. BUT, they are a tad older than your newborn and his wife works out pretty regularly. Maybe it'd be something you could get your wife into? Not powerlifting, just lifting at home in general? I know it's not for everyone and of course I don't know your wife lol

This too... have more kids... they watch each other.. lol

N. Motta
08-02-17, 5:43 pm
I've never felt unsafe, lifting alone in my garage. If there's a thought in my mind I'm not going to make a lift, I shouldn't be touching the bar.

ChrisTuttle
08-02-17, 6:52 pm
I've never felt unsafe, lifting alone in my garage. If there's a thought in my mind I'm not going to make a lift, I shouldn't be touching the bar.

Because you are smart! Someone others not so much!

Altered Beast
08-03-17, 10:43 am

I'm trying, it isn't working! LOL! I don't want her with a trainer and she won't come to the Dungeon to train. Trying to get her to do bodyweight fitness workouts at home.

She'd be a distraction for me during training as I'd just want to hump her brains out! LOL!!!!!!!

You aren't looking for someone who can take 100% of the weight off of you in a spot either. You're looking for someone who can help get you out of the situation you're failing. So if you fail a 400+ lb. lift... you're still going to have strength to help yourself out of a bad situation, but your wife would give you the extra strength needed to save yourself.

Kids should be in the gym with you. From my 10yo all the way down to my 1yo, they like to mess with dumbbells and workout with us some times.

Just trust me, never going to happen. It's a battle not worth fighting.

Plus, I have face saver bars on my bench, safety straps on my Monolift and I don't lift weights I can't lift.

/\ This!

MRmichael.hooker
08-03-17, 2:47 pm

Great stuff

Rex
08-03-17, 5:41 pm

Lucky bastard.

Rex
08-03-17, 5:42 pm

Thatīs absolutely what Iīm thinking. With the exception of Deadlifts.
I always say: Iīm a bodybuilder not a stuntman.

Rex
08-03-17, 5:44 pm

Well... you have to look at this a an additional challenge and motivation. You HAVE to make the lift. Do or die

JamesPaul
08-09-17, 11:22 am
Gym etiquette doesn't seem to be a thing. Or even common sense or manners.
I was benching 100lbs dumbbells for bench last week. Not impressive but the most I've done. And people are walking between me and my bench while I'm carrying them me. Around me. Moving benches, lifting things over me.
I try and stay away from the rack, pick up my dumbbells and move. People stand as possible, stand infront of me, ok their phones, practically sitting on the rack, while I'm trying to re-rack.

I can't talk to people when I'm happy, so I stare at them, grunt real loud, or breathe real hard through my nose bear style until they get the point. Lol

I don't want to be rude, but people need to back up sometimes lol

I'm gonna have to try and do this!

Cellardweller
08-09-17, 1:30 pm
Gym etiquette doesn't seem to be a thing. Or even common sense or manners.
I was benching 100lbs dumbbells for bench last week. Not impressive but the most I've done. And people are walking between me and my bench while I'm carrying them me. Around me. Moving benches, lifting things over me.
I try and stay away from the rack, pick up my dumbbells and move. People stand as possible, stand infront of me, ok their phones, practically sitting on the rack, while I'm trying to re-rack.

I can't talk to people when I'm happy, so I stare at them, grunt real loud, or breathe real hard through my nose bear style until they get the point. Lol

I'm at the point where I'm running my mouth. If I'm pressing DB's and people start lifting things over me, I'm dropping the bells. Everyone is going to jump or loose some toes. I don't care anymore. What can they say after that? You were working a set. They were in your space. If they gave you space they'd still have 10 toes. The last week or two have been OK though. Maybe I'm getting across to them.

Altered Beast
08-10-17, 12:14 pm
Well... you have to look at this a an additional challenge and motivation. You HAVE to make the lift. Do or die

Yes sir!!!!!!! Now you're starting to get me =)

I'm really loving training alone! I also figured out I can bench in my 2x2 rack with safety bars and I have a 0-90 degree Bench too. Not sure why I never though of that LOL!

ChrisTuttle
08-11-17, 5:42 pm
[QUOTE=JamesPaul;1453167]Gym etiquette doesn't seem to be a thing. Or even common sense or manners.

What gym is this? Corporate gym?

JamesPaul
08-11-17, 6:15 pm
[QUOTE=JamesPaul;1453167]Gym etiquette doesn't seem to be a thing. Or even common sense or manners.

What gym is this? Corporate gym?

Yea. Anytime Fitness.

Rex
08-13-17, 10:41 am
Yes sir!!!!!!! Now you're starting to get me =)

I'm really loving training alone! I also figured out I can bench in my 2x2 rack with safety bars and I have a 0-90 degree Bench too. Not sure why I never though of that LOL!

youīre welcome

Jay Nera
08-31-17, 12:47 am

Wow. Thats incredible. That is exactly why I will not train in commercial gyms.

Basically,

On my right shoulder - " These M*TH3rF^C>Ers are going to hurt somebody, you should kill them before they cause damage ...or at least stop their ignorant asses from procreating and producing more idiots."

On my left shoulder - " Empathize Jay, this might be their first time in the gym. maybe you should ask them if they need help with anything and then explain to them to give people lifting weights at least a 5 foot bubble."

My heads on a swivel.

Altered Beast
08-31-17, 2:07 pm
Wow. Thats incredible. That is exactly why I will not train in commercial gyms.

Basically,

On my right shoulder - " These M*TH3rF^C>Ers are going to hurt somebody, you should kill them before they cause damage ...or at least stop their ignorant asses from procreating and producing more idiots."

On my left shoulder - " Empathize Jay, this might be their first time in the gym. maybe you should ask them if they need help with anything and then explain to them to give people lifting weights at least a 5 foot bubble."

My heads on a swivel.

You think too much =)

LOL! Just playin

Jay Nera
08-31-17, 6:56 pm
You think too much =)

LOL! Just playin

Lol... but if i were to think less, wich action would I end up taking?