PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum here and currently Prepping for North Americans

bbsteve47
07-23-17, 6:00 pm
What's up guys! New to the forums here and trying to find my way around. Anyhow, saw others posting about their journey so I figured I would throw my current progress in as well. I am 33 and plan on competing in 6 weeks at the IFBB North Americans in Pittsburgh, PA. I started out at 274lbs and I am 5'10. I am currently 250lbs and not too far off from my level of conditioning that I need to bring. Will post pics, but as slow as I am with being new to the forums, I will do so as soon as I can figure out how to. So, any input would be greatly accepted,lol.

spartan300
07-23-17, 6:50 pm
What's up guys! New to the forums here and trying to find my way around. Anyhow, saw others posting about their journey so I figured I would throw my current progress in as well. I am 33 and plan on competin in 6 weeks at the IFBB North Americans in Pittsburgh, PA. I started out at 274lbs and I am 5'10. I am currently 250lbs and not too far off from my level of conditioning that I need to bring. Will post pics, but as slow as I am with being new to the forums, I will do so as soon as I can figure out how to. So, any input would be greatly accepted,lol.Stevie welcome my friend! Based on the info you provided it looks like you should pretty much stick to your current game plan. I'm sure Chris or Rex could provide some really helpful tips to get you through those critical final weeks of your preparation. But for the most part it seems you got your shit on point. Good luck!

bbsteve47
07-23-17, 9:30 pm
Stevie welcome my friend! Based on the info you provided it looks like you should pretty much stick to your current game plan. I'm sure Chris or Rex could provide some really helpful tips to get you through those critical final weeks of your preparation. But for the most part it seems you got your shit on point. Good luck!

yeah not my first rodeo. haha. I did my very first show back in 2004 as a teen and never looked back. I actually worked with Dave Palumbo from 2008-2010, then I have been working together bouncing ideas with Andy Bartolovich. Who turned Eric Fankhouser Pro.
I am still trying with the pics but below is the link to my facebook if anyone is curious to my current state. The next 6 weeks though, I will be going underground for the most part. you know, shut the workd off approach. lol

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010611421940

ChrisTuttle
07-24-17, 1:42 pm
Welcome! Post away bud love to hear the progress!

Tips?

Stay off social media (as in do not be worrying about who you are competing against)
Only worry about you and NO ONE ELSE
Keep your head clear, low stress, and take each day at a time.

Too many people get in their own head while in prep and destroy their look from worry and stress.