PDA

View Full Version : Dallas McCarver

MRmichael.hooker
08-22-17, 11:27 am
For those of us in the body building community, which a lot of us in this forum obviously are, Dallas has passed away at 26.

I know Dallas isn't an Universal/Animal sponsored athlete, but this is a bodybuilding community and thought I'd share this extremely sad news in here. For anyone lucky enough to have met Dallas, he was as nice and humble of a person you'd ever meet. The guy had been absolutely killing it and making tremendous progress and was really shaping out to be a very high level pro in the very very near future.

No exact reasoning for his untimely passing have been reported yet, everything is still speculations. If you're a religious person, just pray for his family and loved ones. Rest In Peace man.

I learned this the hard way with losing my mother early on in life-- Make sure you live with no regrets because you never know when today is it. Again, Rest In Peace Dallas

npcdusty
08-22-17, 11:31 am
Thanks Hooker, I was just about to post something. I have watched Dallas grow up in the gym. My last show was his first and we knew then he was going to be something special. I cant believe he is gone. Dallas was a great guy, not only a great bodubuilder but a great friend. He had an amazing outlook on life and knew he was something different. I am in complete shock this morning. I never imaged not being able to check in on him from time to time. As big as he got he never forgot us hometown fellas. This has truly broke my heart today. We will miss you Pal!!!

ChrisTuttle
08-23-17, 5:30 pm
It is terrible what happened! To lose such a good person at such a young age! Very sad! It def hit home with many of us.

Life is too short and we all need to be more grateful for what we have.

MRmichael.hooker
08-24-17, 11:49 am
I did see you can buy a Dallas McCarver tshirt and 100% of all proceeds go to the Dallas McCarver foundation for children. $20. Just throwing it out there

Jay Nera
08-31-17, 12:51 am
I never had the chance to meet him but I've only heard good things about the guy.

Rex
09-02-17, 10:37 am
I never had the chance to meet him but I've only heard good things about the guy.

Every time I met him I left thinking: "Damnit! Why canīt I be more like this guy?"
He really was one of most kind and friendly persons I have ever gotten to know.