PDA

View Full Version : General Cuts questions

Menelol
09-12-17, 12:16 am
I just bought a can of cuts and was thinking of running it after my M-stak, the only thing is I've never taken fat burners really and only had minor thermogenics in My PWOs. My question I guess is can I take out the stim (I use fury as a PWO now) and the diuretic complex and still have it be a valuable tool for losing weight? Also how powerful is the diuretic effect? I just wanna really know how if at all it will make me feel weird/jittery even if I take out the stims?

Also any suggestions for a stack with it? I was thinking about stacking it with Omega, Pak, maybe Flex and possibly nitro but more likely the BCAA drink when I get to it.

Nix0r
09-12-17, 11:51 am
You shouldn't have any issues removing the stim and taking Cuts along with Fury. I think keeping / removing the diuretic is entirely up to you; I've never removed it when taking Cuts pre-workout.

As for staking with others, you shouldn't have any issues adding in things like Pak, Omega, and Flex; I'd probably just spread them out over the day (Pak with Meal 1, Omega Meal 2, etc.) if you don't want to gulp down a bunch of pills at once.

Cellardweller
09-12-17, 12:39 pm
I never felt the diuretic hit me very hard. I'd say it's pretty mild. Cuts can stack with pretty much anything. They make the stim pill pretty easy to identify so taking a preWO with cuts wouldn't be a problem. I get up at 0530 for work so I always liked having that stim pill in the AM on off days.

npcdusty
09-12-17, 3:58 pm
I agree with they guys here. You should not have any issues stacking the cuts with anything. If you don't want the stim just remove it, however with that said I have used cuts with pre workouts as well and it didn't bother me. I only use fat burners when getting ready for comp, so I didn't use them much. It never bothered me when using both together, I also used 2 packs of cuts a day in my prep. Just be mindful of what you are doing and how you feel while taking anything and adjust your tolerance as needed. You don't have to use the cuts around your workout if you wan to keep in the stim and then use your PWO for your workout... just a thought anyway. I would not remove the diuretic though. Removing it and the stim and your not really going to get a ton of benefit from the supplement.

ChrisTuttle
09-12-17, 7:29 pm
I agree with they guys here. You should not have any issues stacking the cuts with anything. If you don't want the stim just remove it, however with that said I have used cuts with pre workouts as well and it didn't bother me. I only use fat burners when getting ready for comp, so I didn't use them much. It never bothered me when using both together, I also used 2 packs of cuts a day in my prep. Just be mindful of what you are doing and how you feel while taking anything and adjust your tolerance as needed. You don't have to use the cuts around your workout if you wan to keep in the stim and then use your PWO for your workout... just a thought anyway. I would not remove the diuretic though. Removing it and the stim and your not really going to get a ton of benefit from the supplement.

Great advice! That is about how I would have said it as well!

Menelol
09-13-17, 2:33 am

That was kinda my question, next month I'm gonna run a can and I was wondering if you think I can take two packs (stim and diuretic included) along with a PWO? or just take the whole packs, one in the morning and one preworkout.

Aggression
09-13-17, 2:15 pm
That was kinda my question, next month I'm gonna run a can and I was wondering if you think I can take two packs (stim and diuretic included) along with a PWO? or just take the whole packs, one in the morning and one preworkout.

Personally, if I'm spending my hard earned cash on a product, I'm going to use the product, in full. I wouldn't be removing specific aspects of it. Taking the entire pack (stims/diuretics included) in addition to an actual preWO would be dependent on your individual tolerance to stimulants. If you're sensitive, maybe remove Cuts' stim. If you're a long time user of the caffeines/etc., you'll probably be fine.

npcdusty
09-13-17, 4:27 pm
if it was me, Start with one pack a day first on a different time than your preworkout keeping the stim and diurectic in. As you find your tolerance and feel ok with it add in the second pack. You may find you might not want the preworkout. I find way more benefit from the cuts pre workout than the PWO, so if I had to take one out it would not be the cuts. Hope that helps as well, good luck and I think you will def like the cuts!

Menelol
09-14-17, 2:10 am
if it was me, Start with one pack a day first on a different time than your preworkout keeping the stim and diurectic in. As you find your tolerance and feel ok with it add in the second pack. You may find you might not want the preworkout. I find way more benefit from the cuts pre workout than the PWO, so if I had to take one out it would not be the cuts. Hope that helps as well, good luck and I think you will def like the cuts!

Ill definitely give it a whirl and maybe just save my fury for the end of the cycle, I'm gonna finish this can of m-stak first (or do another can of m-stak too) but probably buy more omega before I start my cut.

Nix0r
09-14-17, 9:58 am
If you decide not to take the stim part from Cuts, and just stick with the caffeine in Fury, just throw all those red pills in a tub or something... instant road trip / long day at work / whatever else pick-me-up.