PDA

View Full Version : Animal "boss" iconic halloween tee 24 hour flash sale!!!!

darinsliker
10-31-17, 9:21 am
For a limited time, the Dan "BOSS" Green/ Animal special "Halloween"edition Iconic tee- first time ever, black with orange artwork.

The Animal Halloween 1 Day Sale begins today 10/31/17 at 9am EST. Be one of the limited few getting a black and orange @dangreenpowerlifter iconic T-shirt. This is a 24 hour sale, so it will end at 9am EST on 11/1/201‪7. The 1 Day Sale will be held exclusively at Animalpak.com @Animalpak @Animal_Gear #BuiltForIronMadeForLife ‬
#AnimalPak #AnimalGear #BuiltForIronMadeForLife #Halloween #HalloweenSale #BOSS

https://www.animalpak.com/animalgear/animal-boss-iconic-halloween-tee

Jay
10-31-17, 12:00 pm
Ordered mine!

Altered Beast
10-31-17, 12:46 pm
Hot diggity damn that sold out FAST!

No XXL's? =\

npcdusty
10-31-17, 1:19 pm
If you guys have not signed up for the newsletter on the main page you might want to. I think it would be in your best interest for things like these one days sales. Just saying.... For the loyal fans that is....

Altered Beast
10-31-17, 1:35 pm
If you guys have not signed up for the newsletter on the main page you might want to. I think it would be in your best interest for things like these one days sales. Just saying.... For the loyal fans that is....

Thought they already had my email =|

Okay! I'll re-sign up =)

Derek Lunsford
10-31-17, 2:05 pm
Just got mine in.. awesome!

npcdusty
10-31-17, 4:04 pm
It seemed that when the new site was launched it didn't cross over on some accounts. A lot had to redo for the shop as well so I added mine back when we did the Arnold Cage and ABC events. If you aren't getting the newsletter I would add it again!

Thought they already had my email =|

Okay! I'll re-sign up =)

BigGaines
11-03-17, 3:20 pm
Fellas would anyone have possibly snagged and extra Boss Halloween Icon in a XL that they'd be willing to part with? I don't check my email daily and I was busy at work that morning. By the time I logged on at about 730am pacific time all the shirts besides mediums were already gone. Just thought I'd ask, if not no biggie I'll keep an eye on Ebay too.