PDA

View Full Version : My Test + Stak + Mstak stack questions

HellenicCommander
11-20-17, 5:04 am
Hey everyone i would like some suggestions from you my fellow "animals". I am planing to start a "cycle" of Test + Stak for 3 weeks and then 3 weeks with mstak (I am 29 years old training since 13 i do a crossfit running swimming and a weight lifting combination). I was thinking of adding some extra tribulus maca supplements as well with the animal combination.Do you guys find it too much?? An other question how much "recovery" time for me after i finish and the m stak till i start again a new cycle?And last question shall i add a natural estrogen level reduction supplement as well ?? thnx in advance

PS:Animal Whey/Animal Pak/Nitro/Omega/Flex/JuicedAminos/Pump/Rage xl are on my daily nutrition

Bean
11-20-17, 11:30 am
I take the test and stak for the three weeks and then Mstak. I don't add anything else to my routine. I continue to use my normal supplements and I have seen increases in my lifts and over all functioning. But that is my body...try it on its own and add or take away as needed to see what does best for your body. I am not an expert by any means...just my thoughts on the subject

npcdusty
11-20-17, 11:44 am
I would run the stacks as is without any extras. Should be plenty in them for you already. As for recovery, since these are working to boost your natural levels you shouldn't have any "recovery" time issues. I normally use sterol complex form the Universal side right after Animal test just to keep my levels up and running a tad bit. As for the estrogen levels, I wouldn't think you need to do anything for that. If you are having issues with that at your age while taking natural boosters you may have high natural levels already and are having negative side effects for boosting them more. I have never had to run any type of "PCT" when using Animal or Universal products. You can run any and all Animal products safely together. So if you find a combo you like and works good for you then run with it. Let us know how it goes for you! Journey Well!

Madcap
11-21-17, 8:41 am
Usually I do 3+3 weeks of Animal Test+Stak, then 3 weeks with M-Stak and one week off to rest from this supps. I felt incredible gains in overall performance but not as much in the weight but it's my fault because I was also doing a low calories diet just to see the results. However I've gained lean mass and lost body fat, so it worked as planned. Very good supps, don't think you need an extra to this combo.

Rex
11-21-17, 6:40 pm
Usually I do 3+3 weeks of Animal Test+Stak, then 3 weeks with M-Stak and one week off to rest from this supps. I felt incredible gains in overall performance but not as much in the weight but it's my fault because I was also doing a low calories diet just to see the results. However I've gained lean mass and lost body fat, so it worked as planned. Very good supps, don't think you need an extra to this combo.

I would agree with this.

HellenicCommander
11-22-17, 5:57 am
Thank you Animal-brothers for your replies. 💪

Rex
11-24-17, 10:11 am
Thank you Animal-brothers for your replies. 💪

Absolutely, my brother.

Enforcer
12-09-17, 11:46 pm
Hey everyone i would like some suggestions from you my fellow "animals". I am planing to start a "cycle" of Test + Stak for 3 weeks and then 3 weeks with mstak (I am 29 years old training since 13 i do a crossfit running swimming and a weight lifting combination). I was thinking of adding some extra tribulus maca supplements as well with the animal combination.Do you guys find it too much?? An other question how much "recovery" time for me after i finish and the m stak till i start again a new cycle?And last question shall i add a natural estrogen level reduction supplement as well ?? thnx in advance

PS:Animal Whey/Animal Pak/Nitro/Omega/Flex/JuicedAminos/Pump/Rage xl are on my daily nutrition

No need for any anti estrogens with these products as they wont alter your testosterone levels as many pharmaceutical products will. I would take Test with my Meal prior to training and Stak 20 minutes prior to training. You could also take Animal test with your first meal of the day and Stak before training. I would take a good 2-3 weeks off after running Test, Stak, and M-Stak.