PDA

View Full Version : TXPWRLFTR log

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Thrawn
08-28-08, 4:08 pm
Okay Greg, understood =)) Cant wait to for them to arrive!

Yup, Greg is right about this. Sit back, wait for all the weight to transfer to the box, eyes up and have fun exploding up! Very tiring exercise if performed well.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-28-08, 5:23 pm
Bust them out raw and sit back on the box for a second then explode up.

lol oh well next time, someone told me to wear my suit, just used it as briefs.. no wraps..

i usually sit back for a good pause on my box's make sure theres no momentum.

TXPWRLFTR
08-28-08, 5:57 pm
Squat, you can wear the suit with straps down if you plan on training with the suit...WS does it a lot.

You can rotate it...suit 3 weeks, raw 1 week...
You can go on feel.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-28-08, 5:58 pm
Squat, you can wear the suit with straps down if you plan on training with the suit...WS does it a lot.

You can rotate it...suit 3 weeks, raw 1 week...
You can go on feel.

ill see how it is raw next week then go fron there..

TXPWRLFTR
08-28-08, 11:30 pm
8-28-08
ME bench shirt work

Rotator cuff work
Bench
bar x 3, 3, 3
135 x 3, 3, 3
225 x 3, 3
Tried denim single ply shirt
405 x 1
Put on the Katana
405 x 1
455 x 1
500 x 1 (soft spot)
560 x 1 (soft spot)
600 x 0

DB cleans
25 x 10, 10, 10

Chest Supported rows
3 plates x 10
4 plates x 7
5 plates x 3

Incline Tate presses
45 x 12, 12, 12

Ab pulldowns

Managed to get some of the lifts recorded...now these are all gym lifts with soft spots.
Will post in a bit....the CS rows are for you Thrawn!!!!!!! :)

SQUAT or DIE!
08-28-08, 11:32 pm
hows the denim shirt? and whats a soft spot?

TXPWRLFTR
08-28-08, 11:47 pm
Denim shirt was kinda loose....soft spot is when the spotter touches the bar as you lift....hands on bar in case you loose it...gym safety...some would say why do it if you need a spotter...to each their own...

SQUAT or DIE!
08-28-08, 11:51 pm
Denim shirt was kinda loose....soft spot is when the spotter touches the bar as you lift....hands on bar in case you loose it...gym safety...some would say why do it if you need a spotter...to each their own...

hmm ok ive ha some soft spots before...

are denim shirts stiffer than the the poly shirts?

BTW if you know any big guys who may want a 54 shirt let me know... mine is about to be too big in a few weeks..

TXPWRLFTR
08-28-08, 11:55 pm
I'll ask around on the shirt for you.

The denim doesn't feel as tight as the poly...imo...now that's because the denim i tried was a little loose on me.
Now I have seen some tight as denim shirts that questions how in the hell did he get into that thing!!!!!

I poseted the vids on youtube but they were from my phone....not great in the images...now if I can get Zac to load them for me or burn me a cd...lol...

Zac is PnP on the forum...he signed up....FINALLY!!!!! LOL
Zac is one of my training partners...great guy...so check out his logs when he posts.

TXPWRLFTR
08-28-08, 11:57 pm
For Thrawn....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEpl56oS32A

and this one too....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYLxbj-21k

SQUAT or DIE!
08-29-08, 12:00 am
lol man my shirt is actually easy for me to get on.. so i know its too big... id appreciate if you asked around... i dont think im ready for a denim...

ill look for him while i cruise around here..

TXPWRLFTR
08-29-08, 12:01 am
denim's are something you have to get used to....some swear buy it and some don't like them...I know Metal Militia and some WestSide guys all use denim in their benches...

SQUAT or DIE!
08-29-08, 12:03 am
denim's are something you have to get used to....some swear buy it and some don't like them...I know Metal Militia and some WestSide guys all use denim in their benches...

lol well i think i still need to adapt to a regular shirt.. still adjusting.. perhaps when i get some more experience...

TXPWRLFTR
08-29-08, 12:07 am
Stick to what works for you brother....I've tried the denim...dbl ply...single ply...and I feel better in the single ply....started out with a standard Inzer blast...then to a Titan F6...then to a comp Titan F6...then to the Titan Katana....really like the Katana...decided to try the dbl ply Titan F6....don't like it as much....maybe if I ever really spend time with it but for now I like my single ply....

We definately need to train sometime in the near future...have a shirted bench day...that'd be sweet as hell....you might get a 20-50 pound PR!!!!!!!

Thrawn
08-29-08, 3:45 am
Hey big man!
Do you have a link to your blog on which you have the two links just for me =)) ?

Thrawn
08-29-08, 4:00 am
Never mind, i already found them (thanks to Themostocles).
Are you challenging me, brother =)))?? LOL. Oh, it is ON now. I will see about taping me doing some rows. You just WAIT.

TunnelVision338
09-01-08, 11:01 am
Hey Tex. Checkout my shirted bench workout today. I wasn't going balls to the wall, just trying to get something to touch. First time back in the shirt in a long time.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20320

Thrawn
09-01-08, 4:03 pm
I have a small vid for you in my journey, brother =))) Like i said, its ON. Not as strong as you by a long shot, but i managed 3 reps on 4plates WITHOUT chest support AFTER my regular tbar rows. LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
09-02-08, 12:35 am
hey greg i know your gonna get back on ws.. was wondering if you could hook me up wth your wo.. the one im on now, is for beginners :( ... and im looking for a new one..

TXPWRLFTR
09-02-08, 2:14 pm
I modify my template some Squat.
For example tonite is ME Squat
Rack pulls for triples then down to a single
SLDL's
Pull throughs
Sled or prowler work
Ab work

I am almost finished with the dvd's for you. Hope to have them out this week by Friday or Saturday the latest. You can get lots from the vids.

I'll email ya some stuff later this evening.

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 2:57 pm
I modify my template some Squat.
For example tonite is ME Squat
Rack pulls for triples then down to a single
SLDL's
Pull throughs
Sled or prowler work
Ab work

I am almost finished with the dvd's for you. Hope to have them out this week by Friday or Saturday the latest. You can get lots from the vids.

I'll email ya some stuff later this evening.

loooks to be a solid workout!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-02-08, 11:50 pm
9-2-08
ME Squat

Rack pulls...just below knee cap
225 x 3, 3, 3
315 x 3, 3, 3
405 +25lbs of chains per side x 3, 3, 3

Pull throughs
3 x 12

SLDL
3 x 6

Ab pull downs
3 x 12

Felt good, didn't go heavy as I was going by feel. Only thing that ached was my mouth and forearms....Zac was squatting and I was behind him spotting him...he got stuck coming up...heard him mumble words...next thing I know he dumps the bar...his back hits my mouth and the bar slams on my forearms as it falls onto the rack...later he tells me he was saying he was going to dump the bar...all good as we laughed about it...

Thrawn
09-03-08, 4:12 am
Great workout, some big rackpulls, brother! And glad you made it through your buddy's squatting in one piece =)) That could have ended up worse. Much worse.

TXPWRLFTR
09-03-08, 7:30 am
That is true Thrawn...we really push each other...he finally logged on here as PnP.

Thrawn
09-03-08, 7:43 am
That is true Thrawn...we really push each other...he finally logged on here as PnP.

Great to have someone push you that extra rep or set. I have that also with my mate here. We completely feel eachother. On how much help you need, how many extra reps we could perform etc.
Pnp, huh? He got a journey going?

TXPWRLFTR
09-03-08, 8:10 am
Yes he has a journey going. Dude is pretty strong and intense.
PnP is the screen and his name is Zac. And he's a metal head...lol.

Thrawn
09-03-08, 8:16 am
Yes he has a journey going. Dude is pretty strong and intense.
PnP is the screen and his name is Zac. And he's a metal head...lol.

Being a metalhead is goooood =)) I love me some too =)) Maybe he is the man behind the Big Ed character on Fur tv? LOL

TXPWRLFTR
09-03-08, 9:47 am
That was funny!
:)

SQUAT or DIE!
09-03-08, 11:03 am
Being a metalhead is goooood =)) I love me some too =)) Maybe he is the man behind the Big Ed character on Fur tv? LOL

is this something before my time, or jsut something im completely unaware of...

TXPWRLFTR
09-03-08, 1:52 pm
It's a show from the UK...they have various series....

Now as far as the metal head...well WE LIKES US SOME HEAVY METAL PLAYING!!!!!!
I on occasion stir things up and play some Texas country, rap, symphonic stuff and that always gets a stare or two...gotta love it!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-03-08, 4:10 pm
TX country is the way to go..

Thrawn
09-03-08, 4:17 pm
Hehe, maybe you should first check out Big Eds fucking guide to Metal =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22KP0b29zk

Gotta love that last part: 'louder, you pussy! Louder, motherfucker!! LOUDER!!!'

SQUAT or DIE!
09-03-08, 4:22 pm
Hehe, maybe you should first check out Big Eds fucking guide to Metal =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22KP0b29zk

Gotta love that last part: 'louder, you pussy! Louder, motherfucker!! LOUDER!!!'

well it is rather informative.... goo video

TXPWRLFTR
09-04-08, 8:21 am
That was awesome!!!!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-04-08, 11:53 pm
9-4-08
ME Bench

Rotator cuff warm-up

Bench
bar x 3, 3, 3
135 x 3, 3, 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3
335 x 3
Added 3 board
405 x 3
430 x 2
455 x 1

225 x 27....got pissed because I failed at attempting 30 reps....30-45 seconds I did 6 or 7 reps....

Seated DB cleans
25 x 15, 15, 15

1 Arm DB "Krock" rows
130 x 6, 6, 8

DeFranco Press
130 x 1

Purple band triceps push down 1 arm
15, 15, 15, 15

Am tired...good workout...

Jonisocool
09-05-08, 2:33 am
God damn. What is it with texans and all these big ass PL'ing logs lately lol. Just messin.

Nice benchin.

Thrawn
09-05-08, 3:55 am
Bloody good benching, Greg! Might be a bit dissapointed with not getting 30 reps on 225, but you did a monsterload of work before that. Maybe just ran out of gas?
What are 'krock'rows?
Now go rest and eat them big steaks!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-05-08, 8:43 am
"Kroc" rows are the same as 1 arm DB rows except that you're pulling at a 45 degree on the bench....this is what Zac (PnP) calls them...guess it is after Matt Kroczaleski...either way they hit the lats hard!!!!

Thanks Jonisocool! We Texans like to do things big down here in this LoneStar State! LOL.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 9:00 am
"Kroc" rows are the same as 1 arm DB rows except that you're pulling at a 45 degree on the bench....this is what Zac (PnP) calls them...guess it is after Matt Kroczaleski...either way they hit the lats hard!!!!

Thanks Jonisocool! We Texans like to do things big down here in this LoneStar State! LOL.

i do several variatations of db rows, just using different angles, but kroc rows are pretty good..

and yes we do like to do things a bit bigger down here... :)

Jonisocool
09-05-08, 10:10 am
Will try those kroc rows sometime..

I used to be outta Pfluegerville TX, got family down in houston. Ya heard of it? But I wasnt posted, doing big things yet.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 11:24 am
Will try those kroc rows sometime..

I used to be outta Pfluegerville TX, got family down in houston. Ya heard of it? But I wasnt posted, doing big things yet.

pflugerville is like north of austin i think... my friends from austin used to go there occasionally..

Jonisocool
09-05-08, 11:56 am
pflugerville is like north of austin i think... my friends from austin used to go there occasionally..

Yea, right in the middle between san antonio, dallas and houstin. Nothing special bout the town.

Was thinking about transfering to texas for school or arizona for 09. But after seeing how you guys hang, I'm afraid to see how the female types roll LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 12:00 pm
Yea, right in the middle between san antonio, dallas and houstin. Nothing special bout the town.

Was thinking about transfering to texas for school or arizona for 09. But after seeing how you guys hang, I'm afraid to see how the female types roll LOL

lol sugarbutt.. shes our token female in the gang...

TXPWRLFTR
09-05-08, 1:13 pm
"after seeing how you guys hang, I'm afraid to see how the female types roll"

That's funny!
We do have us some fine misses down here...very southern charmers... :)

You can't go wrong with either school you want to attend....both are great schools and offer lots and the girls are awesome...lol.

Jonisocool
09-05-08, 1:36 pm
haha yea, I was thinking of that one 300 scene when I said that bout texan females.

"You obviously dont know our women, by the looks of it, I should've marched them up here"

Yea. something about the southern accent and being able to lift a bail of hay that catches the eye. LOL. unlike your city girl who can barely carry the groceries in ;)

The decision will be a tough one.. LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 2:27 pm
Tx women are the greatest ladies around... BUT southern women in general are amazing...

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
09-05-08, 3:26 pm
crazy benching bro! its amazing i havent shot through ur journey yet man, im def gonna keep an eye on it now!

TXPWRLFTR
09-05-08, 3:35 pm
Thanks KingKong! Appreciate it brother!!

J Wong
09-05-08, 3:49 pm
A lot of damn reps for 225! DAMN!

Thrawn
09-05-08, 4:28 pm
Southern gals??? Maybe i SHOULD move to Texas and joint the PL gang there. I cant deny those texas women this tasty dutch treat.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 4:29 pm
Southern gals??? Maybe i SHOULD move to Texas and joint the PL gang there. I cant deny those texas women this tasty dutch treat.

lol im sure theyd love a treat! LOL

Thrawn
09-05-08, 4:36 pm
lol im sure theyd love a treat! LOL

Good thing about me is: you dont even need the hot sauce. I am THAT fingerlickin fine.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-05-08, 7:50 pm
Good thing about me is: you dont even need the hot sauce. I am THAT fingerlickin fine.

i have never heard someone describe themselves like tha before.... interesting

Thrawn
09-06-08, 5:52 am
i have never heard someone describe themselves like tha before.... interesting

Just fooling around, brother. I have been in pretty good moods lately. Joshing around. Normally i am rather insecure and timid.

Jonisocool
09-06-08, 8:00 am

Thrawn doesnt mess around when it comes to female types. Hide the hotsauce.

Thrawn
09-06-08, 8:04 am
Thrawn doesnt mess around when it comes to female types. Hide the hotsauce.

LOL! DAMN, my secret is out!!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-06-08, 11:53 am
Just fooling around, brother. I have been in pretty good moods lately. Joshing around. Normally i am rather insecure and timid.

i hear ys on that..

TXPWRLFTR
09-06-08, 12:53 pm
You guys crack me up! LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
09-06-08, 1:07 pm
You guys crack me up! LOL

lifes all about having fun!! and if our european friend needs to compare him self with hotsauce who are we to discourage him? though ill never think about hotsauce the same again...

TXPWRLFTR
09-06-08, 1:58 pm
I hear ya! Gots to have fun....if no fun then what's the point right?

9-6-08
Leg extensions
70 x 15, 15, 15
GHR
3 x 8
Seated leg curls
120 x 12, 12, 12
Leg press
200 x 1 leg x 8, 8
400 x 12, 12, 12

Calf presses on leg press
3 x 20

SQUAT or DIE!
09-06-08, 2:03 pm
true and good work.

TXPWRLFTR
09-06-08, 2:13 pm
thanks squat...am slowly getting the feel back into the legs....though the workout was short...it really got me going...the right leg is getting better....the low back seems better...just taking time to heal....

SQUAT or DIE!
09-06-08, 2:18 pm
thanks squat...am slowly getting the feel back into the legs....though the workout was short...it really got me going...the right leg is getting better....the low back seems better...just taking time to heal....

take your time... i pushed through my shoulder problems alil fast IMO.. but thats justh how i am..

so long as your getting better thats the imprtant part...

Thrawn
09-07-08, 2:23 pm
That is so good to hear, Greg!! If the body feels better, confidence will go up too. Numbers will FALL =)))
And yeah, sometimes its the small and sweet workouts that get you the most.

What is the best way to approach those southern galls??? I better know how to treat the ladies there when i show up in Texas one day!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-07-08, 2:28 pm
What is the best way to approach those southern galls??? I better know how to treat the ladies there when i show up in Texas one day!

ya best treat them like ladies and with respect... thats what they expect, and some might whoop ya if ya dont..

Thrawn
09-07-08, 2:31 pm
ya best treat them like ladies and with respect... thats what they expect, and some might whoop ya if ya dont..

Then i will be aaalllright. Although the opening of a good can of whoop-ass is priceless too sometimes.

TXPWRLFTR
09-07-08, 3:42 pm
Nothing gets you the points like treating them with respect, opening doors for them, commenting them...and roses!!!!!

Thrawn
09-08-08, 4:10 am
Nothing gets you the points like treating them with respect, opening doors for them, commenting them...and roses!!!!!

In the Netherlands they want your creditcard and social security number. First they check you out for reputation and credit.

Jonisocool
09-08-08, 7:32 am
In the Netherlands they want your creditcard and social security number. First they check you out for reputation and credit.

Now that sounds like a keeper lol. Atleast you can expect her to have good credit as well, and get great interest rates! That or she has really really bad credit lol.

TXPWRLFTR
09-08-08, 9:37 pm
9-8-08
DE Bench

Bench
225 + mini bands
3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

1 arm triceps pushdowns

SQUAT or DIE!
09-08-08, 9:44 pm
good work greg

TXPWRLFTR
09-08-08, 9:52 pm
Thanks bro, it was quick and got me breathing hard...lol.

Thrawn
09-09-08, 4:25 am
Very fast and to the point, Greg!
How is your confidence doing, brother? How about getting that 500lbs press at the meet? Feel up to the task?

TXPWRLFTR
09-09-08, 8:15 am
Am gonna get my opener and then get after it!

Jonisocool
09-09-08, 12:51 pm
Am gonna get my opener and then get after it!

daaaaaaamn. Do your thing 1

Bet its gunna feel awesome to be able to bench 4x120lb kegs. So awesome. That you will infact record it, and youtube it.

TXPWRLFTR
09-09-08, 11:42 pm
9-9-08
Was to be ME Squat...ended up being shitty day....

Squats...
135 x 5, 5, 5
225 x 3, 3, 3
315 x 3
Just couldn't get into it...everything felt wrong....if the bar was set right, the feet were wrong...just one of those days....
Left squats for GM's
135 x 3, 3, 3
225 x 3, 3, 3
felt like my right hamstring was to pop...
Leg curls
3 sets.....

Not a good training session....it could have been easy for me to just walk out the door....but I stayed and did what I could....

SQUAT or DIE!
09-09-08, 11:44 pm
not too bad over all...

BTW i got complimented for finally using real boards today.. that 3 board is nice, i really like that ROM..

Thrawn
09-10-08, 4:42 am
Your last words decribe it all, Greg! You stuck it out and just did what you could and had to do. We all have those days that, regardless what you do, it just all stinks. Nothing but a test for your resolve and nothing you cant handle!!
For what its worth: I would sell my left nut for that session =)))

Keep adding plates, brother!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-10-08, 7:46 am
Thanks Thrawn.

Squat, that 3 board is the shit! It'll definitely help your bench in the long run!

TXPWRLFTR
09-13-08, 1:36 am
Not much happening over here....frustrated...
We had our third game of the season and lost...so we are 0-3 now...
it is very frustrating...

Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow and train...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-13-08, 2:10 am
Not much happening over here....frustrated...
We had our third game of the season and lost...so we are 0-3 now...
it is very frustrating...

Hoping to hit the gym tomorrow and train...

your in west TX, football is like more of a god there than in the rest of the state, how yall go 0-3?? itll turn around and youll get some wins goin for ya..

Thrawn
09-14-08, 6:45 am
I do not know WHERE you live in Texas, but i sure hope that IKE is not going to bother you. Stay safe, my brother!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-14-08, 12:16 pm
I do not know WHERE you live in Texas, but i sure hope that IKE is not going to bother you. Stay safe, my brother!

LOL greg is SUPER far from ike...

TXPWRLFTR
09-15-08, 12:50 am
LOL...yes I am far from IKE....say 9 hours or so...
but we have received much needed rain out here in west Texas.

Squat, it is hard to find out what our team is about this year...every year it is different...we have great kids but not one will speak out and take charge...sure they can talk and get onto one another but they don't have that one that stands out and will take charge...sure we have captains but they don't speak up...as coaches we get on the players and try to teach them and get them in the right position and so forth...but having to repeat it over and over...it does drive you nuts...we encourage and get on them when they make an error that they should have not made...I know tackles will be missed, blocks missed, etc, etc...but at one point the notion of being accountable has to take effect in game play...the 1st game we lost 46-0....as bad as the score seems...we made that team look great...they were ok but not a great team....but when we don't tackle and block...well the score board doesn't lie....the 2nd game was some what better...we lost...and the 3rd game we lost by 2 points... we did better but it's the little things that got us beat...missed coverages...not aligned properly...so far we have turned the ball over an average of 4 a game....that's not good!
But you are right...football in TEXAS is awesome and we take football serious...
Where I live...wow...we have the mighty MOJO 20 miles away...Midland LEE...Midland High...Odessa High...all 5A schools, now the private schools we have Midland Christian (a force in football), and us. Of course the whole USA knows of MOJO and Friday Night Lights...funny thing is I played that year against the mighty MOJO...we lost...lol.
MOJO has all these state titles as does LEE and Midland Christian and us.

Hopefully things get better come district time...we have two more nondistrict games and then the games begin...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-15-08, 1:02 am
LOL...yes I am far from IKE....say 9 hours or so...
but we have received much needed rain out here in west Texas.

Squat, it is hard to find out what our team is about this year...every year it is different...we have great kids but not one will speak out and take charge...sure they can talk and get onto one another but they don't have that one that stands out and will take charge...sure we have captains but they don't speak up...as coaches we get on the players and try to teach them and get them in the right position and so forth...but having to repeat it over and over...it does drive you nuts...we encourage and get on them when they make an error that they should have not made...I know tackles will be missed, blocks missed, etc, etc...but at one point the notion of being accountable has to take effect in game play...the 1st game we lost 46-0....as bad as the score seems...we made that team look great...they were ok but not a great team....but when we don't tackle and block...well the score board doesn't lie....the 2nd game was some what better...we lost...and the 3rd game we lost by 2 points... we did better but it's the little things that got us beat...missed coverages...not aligned properly...so far we have turned the ball over an average of 4 a game....that's not good!
But you are right...football in TEXAS is awesome and we take football serious...
Where I live...wow...we have the mighty MOJO 20 miles away...Midland LEE...Midland High...Odessa High...all 5A schools, now the private schools we have Midland Christian (a force in football), and us. Of course the whole USA knows of MOJO and Friday Night Lights...funny thing is I played that year against the mighty MOJO...we lost...lol.
MOJO has all these state titles as does LEE and Midland Christian and us.

Hopefully things get better come district time...we have two more nondistrict games and then the games begin...

man i hear ya about the monatiny (spelling) of drills... oh how do i know them.......
our team always had the allstars who stepped up and tried to lead..

at least yall are slowly improving, who knows maybe this is your week to get a W!!

OOO MOJO!!!!!! (i still choke up watching friday night lights) you played them the year the book/ movie was based on???

with big teams like that to play against, yall have a lot to live up too... that whole section of TX breathes/ bleeds high school football..

Thrawn
09-15-08, 3:18 am
Well, just glad to hear you are safe.
Then i can continue in my quest to kick your ass in at least ONE exercise before the end of the year =))

TXPWRLFTR
09-15-08, 7:50 am
That I did Squat, of course we got our asses kicked...lol.
We saw that movie while in El Paso for a game...the crowd cheered and said MOJO got screwed afterwards....thing is...well it is Hollywood...some if it was right but for the most part it is all wrong...MOJO didn't make it to the State game that year...Dallas Carter beat them in the SemiFinals...BooBie got hurt in a scrimmmage not in the game...Chavez was bigger than that and didn't wear the number...MOJO didn't practice at that stadium all the time...

Funny thing is a couple of my students would leave practice to go be movie extras for the movie...

MOJO is back! Last year they did well in the playoffs to lose to Euless Trinity...MOJO beat them in week 1 I believe...now this year they are on a roll as they are 3-0...
They have a good squad and good coaches....

But you are right....High School Football is crazy in Texas...football is football all over the US but in Texas...well you know how it goes...stores close early...you can see the "Friday Night Lights: for miles...the streets are dead...Football is TEXAS....hell that is why the Cowboys are America's Team.

Bring it Thrawn.....LOL

Thrawn
09-15-08, 1:08 pm
Bring it Thrawn.....LOL

Give me some time, big Texan. I will cook something up! Still 2-3 weeks to go on this routine, then the new one will start including the challenges!

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:10 am
I hear ya brother.
I like a challenge...lol.
Tomorrow is leg day...sucks as I want to really squat heavy but the way things have been lately...ugh...I wish no one injury to the back as it really sucks as well as to the knees...I know we wear and tear our body but damn...it hurts....
Today I tried to run receiver on the scout team during practice...big mistake...every step I took hurt...bone hit bone on my knee...my right leg ached from pulling it up to run...of course I wasn't gonna quit...lol...and to top it off I dove for a pass...and yes I caught it...
I'm just not as young as I once was...lol.

On another note:
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:13 am
I hear ya brother.
I like a challenge...lol.
Tomorrow is leg day...sucks as I want to really squat heavy but the way things have been lately...ugh...I wish no one injury to the back as it really sucks as well as to the knees...I know we wear and tear our body but damn...it hurts....
Today I tried to run receiver on the scout team during practice...big mistake...every step I took hurt...bone hit bone on my knee...my right leg ached from pulling it up to run...of course I wasn't gonna quit...lol...and to top it off I dove for a pass...and yes I caught it...
I'm just not as young as I once was...lol.

On another note:
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!

your as old as you let yourself be....

i didnt catch the game.. i take it they won? i know i know, im ashamed i didnt watch it

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:17 am
I know brother...in spirit and mind I am young as heck...but then reality hits...lol.
From the word of Gunny "I improvised and overcame"...lol...something like that...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:21 am
I know brother...in spirit and mind I am young as heck...but then reality hits...lol.
From the word of Gunny "I improvised and overcame"...lol...something like that...

Gunny Highway?? improvise adapt and overcome!

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:23 am
Yes that is it! Damn good movie and great line!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:25 am
Yes that is it! Damn good movie and great line!

lol, i have it on DVD

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:28 am
Speaking of dvd's I am almost finished with your Westside set...they are somewhat blurry at times but for the most part they are ok...I realized my desktop at work has a burner...duh...lol...I knew it recorded cd's but never looked into copying dvd's...makes it so much easier now...lol...hope to get yours out in the mail by Wednesday and send the rest out to the others by the end of the week...I am also throwing a little something for you to watch too....just be easy on the critiques...lol...some are gym lifts and others are meet lifts and some dumb shit from the gym...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:30 am
YAAY!! lil something extra for me?? AAAWW thank you!

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:36 am
Just a lil something extra...lol

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:37 am
appreciate it!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 12:44 am
Damn it is almost midnight...I need to get my ass in bed...am sure I wont want to get up in the morning...lol.
Will check up on your training tomorrow.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 12:48 am
i need to get there too.. later

Thrawn
09-16-08, 5:14 am
I can imagine that being hard for you, Greg! Beat up body, but your spirit is young as can be. But you DO what you CAN. That is KILLER.
Cant wait for the dvd's, my friend =)) That is gonna be SWEEEEET.

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 10:26 pm
9-16-08
Legs

Lower body really aching...right side still feeling "weird" but not as bad as before...just takes time to heal...

Leg curls
100 x 10, 10
120 x 10

Leg press
400 x 10, 10, 10, 10

Hack squats
90 x 10, 10
180 x 8

Glute Ham Raises
(these really hurt during the movement...)
5, 5, 5

Donkey calf raises
stack x 12, 12, 12
(could really feel the effects from the damaged nerve as I would press up...right calf contracted but couldn't feel it)

Am to stretch on my inversion table before I go to bed.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-16-08, 10:30 pm
great wo greg, like them GHRs??? i tend to fall the last few inches..

TXPWRLFTR
09-16-08, 10:40 pm
I really like the GHR's....I usually do more than that but my right leg is really aching...from the glute to the lateral side of my foot...

TXPWRLFTR
09-18-08, 11:57 pm
9-18-08
ME Bench
Rotator cuff work

5RM on Floor press
135 x 5
225 x 5
245 x 5
275 x 5
295 x 3

5RM 4 brd floor press
295 x 5
315 x 5
365 x 5
405 x 0

Triceps death (1 brd to 2 brd to 3 brd to 4 brd 5 reps ea = 1 set)
1 brd x 5, 5
2 brd x 5, 5
3 brd x 5, 5
4 brd x 5, 5

T-bar rows
3 plates x 9,
3 plates +25 x 9
4 plates x 6
(damn bar keep slipping....)
DB cleans
25 x 12, 12, 12
(T-bar rows and DB cleans were supersetted...Zac made me do it...)

BB shrugs
315 x 12, 12, 12
(ok this really pissed me off...we had 405 on the floor...Zac pulls it sumo and holds it...he brings it down...i was to place the pins in the rack...we chuckled...so I try to pull it..not happening...get pissed and go again...nada...now I am mad and depressed...try it again...sure it comes up but that's it...thing is I couldn't feel it in the right hamstring area...guess the nerve is still pinched back there....)

Standind DB curls
30 x 12
40 x 10

Was pleased with the session...had a guy that he only benched a best of 215...we got him to 225...he was pleased... it was nice seeing his joy...of course he was dying when we made him do the triceps death...

Got a cool pic of Zac....INTENSITY!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-19-08, 12:00 am
good work greg

TXPWRLFTR
09-19-08, 12:10 am
Thanks brother...it was intense...here's Zac's pic...after triceps death...lol.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/Zacintensity.jpg

SQUAT or DIE!
09-19-08, 12:17 am
bloody nose?? WOW im offically scared to try it

TXPWRLFTR
09-19-08, 12:20 am
lol...it was all good though...he really pushed himself as always...great lifting partner.

Themostocles
09-19-08, 12:45 am
bloody nose?? WOW im offically scared to try it

Me too. especially wiht the name that has DEATH in it lol. Not sure what it is, but it sounds bad. -T.

TXPWRLFTR
09-20-08, 5:40 pm
Not much happening today...swollen left knee...so I opted to walk up and down my stairs...lunged what I could and stretched...all was well but yesterday we had a pep rally and they had the new teachers versus the "veteran" teachers...we were instructed to do a relay race...spin around with our forehead on the bat for 3 spins...run and perform 5 hula hoops...then run back and tag next in line...well me being the crowd pleaser...I did all and then after the hula hoops I did a toe touch in midair...sure it hurt the low back, right hamstring and left knee but it was all good...the students got in an uproar of cheers...then to top it off I belly slide on the cheer mats through another coaches' legs...all in the name of fun at pep rally's...lol...

tomorrow is DE bench...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-20-08, 6:17 pm
im watching the DVDs!!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-21-08, 2:23 am
Glad you got them. They will help you in getting a pretty good idea about the WSB training.
Even though they are a little old I still view them weekly...lol.
So whatcha think of the "training" dvd...lol.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-21-08, 2:30 am
Glad you got them. They will help you in getting a pretty good idea about the WSB training.
Even though they are a little old I still view them weekly...lol.
So whatcha think of the "training" dvd...lol.

LOL yall a bunch of crazy ass mofos!!!! couldnt hear it, need to hook up some of my speakers.. i thought your tattoos were sharpie when i saw em in a pic on myspace... LOCO!

the WSB dvd were great, long winded at times... but i think i maybe able to throw a routine together from it... i like how they use all the accessory stuff to help bring up their lifts...

TXPWRLFTR
09-21-08, 1:21 pm
Glad you liked em...lol.
Sharpie tats? LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
09-21-08, 2:05 pm
Glad you liked em...lol.
Sharpie tats? LOL

the lil suns around your nips... i thought they were real....

TXPWRLFTR
09-21-08, 2:52 pm
The tats are real.
For some reason I liked that design and opted to get one...then a year later I got the other.
I am going to try and "do up" the training/meet dvd...add music...captions...delete some stuff and make it like 45 minutes...still toying with it though.
You ready for the boys tonite to beat up on them cheese heads?

Themostocles
09-21-08, 2:55 pm
The tats are real.
For some reason I liked that design and opted to get one...then a year later I got the other.
I am going to try and "do up" the training/meet dvd...add music...captions...delete some stuff and make it like 45 minutes...still toying with it though.

I hope they do. I am still a chiefs fan, even if your high school team could probably beat them this year. I hope someones team wins. -T.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-21-08, 2:59 pm
The tats are real.

those are def some original tattoos..

cool well let me know when ya finish up the meet dvd..

go cowboys!!!!

TXPWRLFTR
09-21-08, 7:50 pm
even if your high school team could probably beat them this year

sad to say...we are 0-4 this year.....

SQUAT or DIE!
09-21-08, 8:01 pm

good lord yall gotta turn shit around... start kickin someone in the ass!!

Themostocles
09-21-08, 9:00 pm

That is soon to be the Chiefs record too lol.

good lord yall gotta turn shit around... start kickin someone in the ass!!

Your boys will find themselves and start to turn things around. I can't make any real suggestions, I was in the chess club lol. -T.

TXPWRLFTR
09-21-08, 11:40 pm
Chess club? We have that too...lol.

The sad thing is not one player will stand up and be a leader...I understand thise that are hurt...but for the other seniors....not one will speak up and take charge....as a coach we move people around and try to get them in the right position...we spend hours and hours watching game film...make it easy for them...and then it happens...we forget how to play...for example...one of our kids held up a player from the other team...not one of our players came in for the kill shot....you know the hard hit that brings you down...they just pushed them down....in my 6 years at this school I have seen 5 kill shots...2 were in one game...

It is very frustrating....more game film tomorrow and try to get us in a position to win....

TXPWRLFTR
09-24-08, 12:17 am
9-23-08
DE Squat
(was to be ME but who am I kidding...I can't ME...lol)

Squats with purple bands choked and 25lbs of chains per side
135 x 6
185 x 3
225 x 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2
275 x 1 (felt a burning feeling under my left patela tendon...ouch)

GM
135 x 10, 10, 7

Bus drivers
3 x 10 with a 45lb plate at end.

Witnessed Zac perform hack-squats...dude got all "bodybuilder" on me...lol...he rolled up his shorts and sleeves and flexed with every rep...was intense and made me want to bodybuild......NOT....lol...all good though...nothing against bodybuilders....it was funny though...

On to Thursday...till then lift large...and walk the path many fear....

SQUAT or DIE!
09-24-08, 12:22 am
i want bands and chains!!!!

good work greg

PnP
09-24-08, 12:36 am
Greg: Was waitin on you to post so I could just copy and paste the majority of it from you since I wasn't writing mine down on the spot lol. Why didn't you get a picture of me on hacks?!

TXPWRLFTR
09-24-08, 7:39 am
Get the "bodybuilding" pic? Dude we would have lost all cred on the powerlifting community...lol.

PnP
09-24-08, 10:19 am
Nahh Nahhh I was just trying to do the classic Animal Pak "flex when you're standing normally but make it look like your not flexing/flex every other muscle than the one you're working while lifting" pose. They would have known I was just trying to pay my respect and that it was nothing to be concerned about. If Dave can do it why can't i?! Don't answer that...

TXPWRLFTR
09-24-08, 11:07 am
Ok...I busted out laughing after reading the "If Dave can do it..."

I hear ya on the respect bro...nod to that.
I might try to get another guy come train with us tomorrow...he's pretty strong himself...am trying to get him to compete...he has started to squat...the real way...

It sucks we missed out on some prowler work last night...maybe we should cut that damn lock and replace it...lol.

Thrawn
09-24-08, 2:09 pm
I might try to get another guy come train with us tomorrow...he's pretty strong himself...am trying to get him to compete...he has started to squat...the real way...

How the HELL did you know i was coming to Texas, Greg??

TXPWRLFTR
09-25-08, 1:36 pm
Doors are welcome brother!

TXPWRLFTR
09-26-08, 12:25 am
9-25-08
ME bench

Rotator cuff work

Floor press
135 x 3
155 x 3
185 x 3
225 x 3
245 x 3
275 x 3
295 x 3
315 x 3

4 board floor press
365 x 3
405 x 3
465 x 2 ( 1st was me, so Zac says...2nd was soft spot)

Triceps death (like a super set...perform 5 reps and change boards)
1 board x 5, 2 board x 5, 3 board x 5, 4 board x 5
1 board x 5, 2 board x 5, 3 board x 5, 4 board x 2...racked it...Zac yelled at me to stay under the bar...x 3

Super set
Face pulls with purple band & DB rows
15 pulls; 8 reps with DB
15 pulls; 7 reps with DB
15 pulls; 7 reps with DB

Shrugs...the bar is made...pretty damn heavy with out weight...
110 x 12
200 x 12
290 x 10
380 x 5...right grip slipped...weights fell off "shrug bar"...tilted to the left...popped me on the back of the right knee...stood in silence...looked at Zac...then we busted out laughing.

Felt good despite a few misses.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-26-08, 12:32 am
good work greg..

TXPWRLFTR
09-26-08, 12:34 am
Thanks bro, it was a good session despite a few laughs at the gym...me tripping over the boards....then wrapping my wrists and the velcro slips and slaps me in the face...then the ammonia....aaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-26-08, 12:35 am
Thanks bro, it was a good session despite a few laughs at the gym...me tripping over the boards....then wrapping my wrists and the velcro slips and slaps me in the face...then the ammonia....aaaaaggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

lol yall know how to have fun up there!

MMM AMMONIA!! YUUM

TXPWRLFTR
09-26-08, 12:40 am
We do get down to business but it is the in between sets that we laugh or soemthing stupid happens. Tonite we had 4 guys lifting...was nice...PR's were set...one guy increased his floor press by 20 pounds...We need to get you down here...or up west here...lol...to train with us...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-26-08, 12:41 am
We do get down to business but it is the in between sets that we laugh or soemthing stupid happens. Tonite we had 4 guys lifting...was nice...PR's were set...one guy increased his floor press by 20 pounds...We need to get you down here...or up west here...lol...to train with us...

i think im gonna try to get up there for christmas time, spend a few days with yall...

im the same, in between sets i like to fool around and do dumb stuff, i cant be serious all the time...

TXPWRLFTR
09-26-08, 12:46 am
Sounds great...as of right now I have no plans for the Christmas break but visit family and spend time with my kids. It'll be cool...heavy weight lifting...loud music...lots of chalk...profanity...did I mention heavy weight and loud music? LOL

So were you able to watch our "training" video? What's ya think of my miss at 500 that went over my head? Alll you could hear was the weight slamming onto the bench...

SQUAT or DIE!
09-26-08, 12:47 am
Sounds great...as of right now I have no plans for the Christmas break but visit family and spend time with my kids. It'll be cool...heavy weight lifting...loud music...lots of chalk...profanity...did I mention heavy weight and loud music? LOL

So were you able to watch our "training" video? What's ya think of my miss at 500 that went over my head? Alll you could hear was the weight slamming onto the bench...

im in for all of the above...

yeah i watched that, looked kinds scary.. couldnt hear it, sound was low.

TXPWRLFTR
09-26-08, 12:53 am
Scary it was! I was pushing and saw the weight coming up and towards my face...luckily I pushed into the rack and my spotter held it so I could bail.

I am calling it a night...gotta get up and get ready for a game tomorrow. Hope we can get a W on the road...of just play with them...

Check on ya tomorrow.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-26-08, 12:55 am
good luck!!

Thrawn
09-29-08, 5:32 pm
Excellent work, Greg!!! Never mind the few misses! Having FUN and doing WORK is where its at =))

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 8:05 am
Yes sir! How are things with you and your training?

Themostocles
09-30-08, 8:08 am
How did your team do this weekend? -T.

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 8:13 am
We lost...0-5 heading into district next week.
The good thing is that the younger players stepped up to play...now on a plus side...the Seniors will back for next weeks district game.

The players finally woke up in the 2nd half and played...we were able to execute plays...just hard trying to make up the deficit. They are getting better.

Themostocles
09-30-08, 8:17 am
We lost...0-5 heading into district next week.
The good thing is that the younger players stepped up to play...now on a plus side...the Seniors will back for next weeks district game.

The players finally woke up in the 2nd half and played...we were able to execute plays...just hard trying to make up the deficit. They are getting better.

Not only are they getting better, but it sounds like they are learning(especially life lessons). Good luck with the team. -T.

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 9:20 am
That's what we try to tell them. We do play one of the hardest non-district schedules compared to our opponents. It has always paid off in district as we would just steam roll over the district teams....

IRBS
09-30-08, 9:25 am
Awesome work Tex. You got any meets coming up?

SQUAT or DIE!
09-30-08, 12:21 pm
That's what we try to tell them. We do play one of the hardest non-district schedules compared to our opponents. It has always paid off in district as we would just steam roll over the district teams....

well i expect to hear yall get some wins in the next few weeks... i guess MOJO, and Midland LEE are not your district??

Thrawn
09-30-08, 3:13 pm
Yes sir! How are things with you and your training?

Doing well, brother. Just easing back into the heavier training right now. Had a bit of an offday today, but it did not really bother me, they will happen every now and then. But i am starting to feel pretty strong and confident again.

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 3:50 pm
IRBS, got a meet in December.

Squat....HELL NO!!!!!!!
We play 6-Man football...those 5A boys would have a field day...lol

SQUAT or DIE!
09-30-08, 3:56 pm
IRBS, got a meet in December.

Squat....HELL NO!!!!!!!
We play 6-Man football...those 5A boys would have a field day...lol

LOL

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 11:37 pm
9-30-08

So Zac, PnP, decides we should have a pre-meal before we train...after conisdering it and thinking of the way we would feel we opted to go for it....TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!!!!!
So we eat away...get stuffed and head to the gym....our thinking behind it was that id the guys from EliteFts can do it...well damn it so can we...lol.

Rack pulls in cage with green bands reversed...bar below knee
245 x 3
335 x 3
425 x 3
515 x 3
565 x 1
after this the green band began to rip...so we ripped it completely...
Added Blue band reversed....
605 x 2
655 x 0, 0, 0...though it didn't go vertical it sure as heck went HORIZONTAL!!!!!! LOL

Green band pull thrus
3 x 10

Called it a day...felt ok...just worn out....will post some pics from our mini "ABC at The Gym"...lol

Tomorrow I will do "elbow flexion" and abs....lol.

SQUAT or DIE!
09-30-08, 11:47 pm
looks like some good pullin guys...

TXPWRLFTR
09-30-08, 11:53 pm
It was heavy...Zac finished it off...dude is a beast!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
09-30-08, 11:58 pm
It was heavy...Zac finished it off...dude is a beast!!!

yes well 600 lbs can tend to be heavy for anyone....

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-08, 12:06 am
In the end I was spent. That was the heaviest I have ever attempted to pull with bands reversed.

PnP
10-01-08, 12:20 am
That was fun! Greg: I was reviewing the videos and noticed that Im locking one of my knees out sooner than the other one. The fact that my right knee aches a little is testament to this. I don't know if this was because I had one foot staggered out more than the other or what. Suggestions?

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-08, 12:22 am
It was probably staggered. I will have to watch it next time. You sumo pullers...lol....
Hey at least your reps went verticle and my attempt went horizontal....

Is it amedial or lateral ache?

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-08, 12:29 am
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08004.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08005.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08010.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08011.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08012.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08014.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08018.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08021.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/TXPWRLFTR/ANIMAL%209-30-08/Animal9-30-08023.jpg

Themostocles
10-01-08, 12:35 am
Great pulling guys, as well as some great pics. -T.

PnP
10-01-08, 12:36 am
It's lateral

Thrawn
10-01-08, 4:36 am
Awesome work, brothers!! LOVE the pics, nice to see both styles represented here. Also looks like a nice place to work out there. That is not a gym, right?

Themostocles
10-01-08, 4:41 am
Awesome work, brothers!! LOVE the pics, nice to see both styles represented here. Also looks like a nice place to work out there. That is not a gym, right?

I don't know, looks like my old high school weight room. But I would kill for a power rack like that. -T.

T o m m Y
10-01-08, 5:57 am
awsome pulling bro!

good work here..

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-08, 7:27 am
It's our gym, The Gym. It is a hardcore gym...loud music, chalk, profanity, bands, chains, tire, sled, prowler, boards....and MMA mats upstairs as well as a boxing ring...
Sure we have Gold's, World's, and a few 24-Hour Fitness places...me might not have the pretty machines or lots of chrome bars....but we have what is needed...lol.

Thrawn
10-01-08, 7:32 am
It's our gym, The Gym. It is a hardcore gym...loud music, chalk, profanity, bands, chains, tire, sled, prowler, boards....and MMA mats upstairs as well as a boxing ring...
Sure we have Gold's, World's, and a few 24-Hour Fitness places...me might not have the pretty machines or lots of chrome bars....but we have what is needed...lol.

Looks like an AWESOME place, brother. I would call it heaven or home. Just throw in a barbeque and some poledancing women and i am ready to die there.

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-08, 7:32 am
Zac, it is probably a lateral strain. After looking at the pics and all...go to the vids and see how one side locks out more than the other and the way your feet are set...looks like one is set up front by a little...keep an eye in it...ice it, and take the necessary OTC for it.

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 10:12 am
Thrawn, that is nto a bad idea! LOL

Forgot to post yesterday...

10-1-08

Elbow flexion work

Purple band curls x 8, 8, 8

EZ bar reverse curls
3 x 12

And did lots of volleyball playing in my classes...so that was my cardio...lol.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 10:25 am
Looks like an AWESOME place, brother. I would call it heaven or home. Just throw in a barbeque and some poledancing women and i am ready to die there.

i want a damn phone call when this goes down cause ill be on my way!!!

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 10:32 am
Just remembered we do have poles in the gym....
And a bar b que pit is only a few blocks away....
You might just get that phone call Squat!!!!!!
LOL

That would be a trip though.....

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 10:37 am
Just remembered we do have poles in the gym....
And a bar b que pit is only a few blocks away....
You might just get that phone call Squat!!!!!!
LOL

That would be a trip though.....

lol do it over christmas so i can try and make that meet up there and it wont really matter!!! i think that and a new suit or shirt is what ima try and get from the parents..

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 11:18 pm
10-2-08

Floor Press - 1RM
135 x 2
175 x 1
225 x 1
265 x 1
275 x 1
295 x 1
315 x 1
325 x 1
335 x 1
3 board floor press
365 x 1
385 x 1

Had to leave early...will finish up triceps, back, delts on Friday

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 11:20 pm
strong floor presses greg...

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 11:26 pm
Thanks Squat, felt weak and was rushed...all good though.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 11:28 pm
you know anything about the new NGX suit from titan, i was informed about it today...

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 11:31 pm
Fits well in the hips....straps tend to be loose and easy to put on

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 11:33 pm
Fits well in the hips....straps tend to be loose and easy to put on

i was talking to my buddy steven at the gym, gear as usual.. and he mentioned that its a new suit, and made of katana material... figured it would be cheaper than METAL suits...

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 11:46 pm
Titan is cheaper than Metal. The new suits are cool. I think my squat suit is NGX. It fits tight in the hips, thighs, and abdomen...straps are loose but when you squat down...wow...they cinch up on you and you are locked in....

My buddy Brian from Corpus....well he is pretty well with Titan...can't get any free gear for us but he can give us the low down on what is coming...

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 11:49 pm
Titan is cheaper than Metal. The new suits are cool. I think my squat suit is NGX. It fits tight in the hips, thighs, and abdomen...straps are loose but when you squat down...wow...they cinch up on you and you are locked in....

My buddy Brian from Corpus....well he is pretty well with Titan...can't get any free gear for us but he can give us the low down on what is coming...

that suit sounds killer..

NICE!! my buddy steven, was saying wehn i go to meets i should try to meet the owner of titan, and he said that he may be more willing to help me out cause were from the same area.. even if its not true, it would be nice to get out there an meet some ppl in the game..

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-08, 11:55 pm
Pete is a cool guy. Hard to get a hold of him though. Hit them up with a portfolio of you lifts...they will start you out with discounted prices...then maybe to a sponsorship of some sort...

Get in touch with Brian....

SQUAT or DIE!
10-02-08, 11:58 pm
Pete is a cool guy. Hard to get a hold of him though. Hit them up with a portfolio of you lifts...they will start you out with discounted prices...then maybe to a sponsorship of some sort...

Get in touch with Brian....

sounds good, i have brians myspace/ cell.. and im gonna try to get out there and meet with him some time soon..

TXPWRLFTR
10-03-08, 12:01 am
Cool. He is a good guy.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-03-08, 12:02 am
Cool. He is a good guy.

sounds like a cool guy

TXPWRLFTR
10-03-08, 12:03 am
Just don't ask him about Vegas...lol

SQUAT or DIE!
10-03-08, 12:03 am
Just don't ask him about Vegas...lol

oh well see now i have to ask him...

Themostocles
10-03-08, 1:40 am
strong floor presses greg...

x2. -T.

Thrawn
10-03-08, 4:36 am
Impressive pressin', Greg! And you felt weak doing that?? I think you are a FREAK.

By the way: been trying to play those vids you send me, but they appear to be a format my player dont understand. Which type of player will be good for them? Sorry for being a compu-newbie, dont know much about video/dvd, LOL

TXPWRLFTR
10-03-08, 8:05 am
Thanks guys.

Thrawn, they were burned from a dvd recorder. After I recorded them...I finallized each one and then played them each to make sure. I don't know what is happening. The format should just be a dvd format.

Scrathing my head over here.

IRBS
10-03-08, 8:50 am
Very strong pressing man, keep it up.

TXPWRLFTR
10-03-08, 8:57 am
Thanks IRBS.
How are things going for ya?

IRBS
10-03-08, 9:04 am
Thanks IRBS.
How are things going for ya?

Pretty good man. I had my first session in my new Katana Wed night and hit a massive PR. Squatting in the morning. Everything is going well. About 8-9 weeks out of my next meet. You?

TXPWRLFTR
10-03-08, 1:31 pm
Congrats on the PR!
That KATANA is sweet!!! And they came out with a scooped neck too...no more tugging my collar down for a tight fit!!!

Training is going well despite not being able to squat or pull....all good though...currently I am training for a meet on December 13. Gonna try to get an official 500 bench in the meet...just gotta make sure all goes well.

What meet you getting ready for? I am doing the NASA West Texas Regional meet...it'll qualify me for the NASA Bench Nationals in May up in Denver. Might hit a UPA meet in between as well as an APF.

Best of luck to you.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-03-08, 1:42 pm
like i said im try an get out there for the meet in dec.. maybe see greg put up 500...

IRBS
10-03-08, 1:43 pm
Congrats on the PR!
That KATANA is sweet!!! And they came out with a scooped neck too...no more tugging my collar down for a tight fit!!!

Training is going well despite not being able to squat or pull....all good though...currently I am training for a meet on December 13. Gonna try to get an official 500 bench in the meet...just gotta make sure all goes well.

What meet you getting ready for? I am doing the NASA West Texas Regional meet...it'll qualify me for the NASA Bench Nationals in May up in Denver. Might hit a UPA meet in between as well as an APF.

Best of luck to you.

Yeah, mine has a slight scoop...its awesome.

We are training for the SPF Cell Block Classic in Murfreesborough, TN. Westside is coming down for it and there will supposedly be some big lifters. My training partner and I are hoping to win our weight classes (we are both in very competative classes, he's a 242 and I am a 275...LOL). Should be a really good meet for both of us.

Good luck on getting that official 500 in! We are planning on 2 full meets and 1 bench only a year right now.

Hope everyhting goes well for ya man.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-04-08, 1:50 am
saw a few of the game scores tonight... appears permian walked on odessa and my high school play South Lake Carrel.... WTF, if thats right thats wrong on many levels....

TXPWRLFTR
10-04-08, 7:22 pm
Yeppers MOJO laid it to my alma mater...lol.

10-4-08

Played in a round robbin tennis tournament.
Finished off 1-1....6 ACES....am sore and damn do I suck at this game...lol.
It was all good as it was for our school....

SQUAT or DIE!
10-05-08, 4:46 am
Yeppers MOJO laid it to my alma mater...lol.

MOJO may have laid the smack down to your alma mater, SLC done prison style penetrated mine..... But most of the teams involved are used to that situation so its nothing new to any of the teams....

TXPWRLFTR
10-05-08, 9:01 pm
I hear ya...ever since I graduated high school years back...it amazes me that people still get all rowled up over cross town rival games...I run into people I went to school with and they still make excuses about the games all these years...geez...
The best excuse I heard was that the city of Odessa wanted Permian to win at all costs...that they bought the officials...drugged their players...made sure the school boundary lines were drawn to bring all the black kids to that school...it keeps going from there....bottom line...Permian is that good and they win...

10-05-08
Upper body work

Incline bench
2 sets 12
Incline DB press
3 sets 12
Cable Cross over
4 sets 20
Machine arm curls
4 sets 12
Triceps push downs
4 sets 12
Seated delt raises on machine
4 sets 12
Pull ups
10 reps...it took me sometime to do as I suck in this movement...but I went all the way down and up...not this BS way of elbows at 90 degree pull ups...

BUT THE COWBOYS WON.....A WIN IS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themostocles
10-05-08, 11:10 pm
Great work Greg! I can do like two pullups before I am kaput lol. -T.

zanderfever
10-06-08, 12:00 am
I'm new to powerlifting and just found this journey. It'd be great to learn from you, since it seems that you know your shit. Got my first meet in a week and i'm trying to see everything powerlifting that I can so I don't go crazy from no more workouts until the meet, haha.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 12:09 am
I'm new to powerlifting and just found this journey. It'd be great to learn from you, since it seems that you know your shit. Got my first meet in a week and i'm trying to see everything powerlifting that I can so I don't go crazy from no more workouts until the meet, haha.

greg knows his shit... ive learned alot from him already...

Themostocles
10-06-08, 12:10 am
greg knows his shit... ive learned alot from him already...

Nobody here knows nothing, especially me lol. -T.

j/k

TXPWRLFTR
10-06-08, 1:25 pm
Thanks Squat.

Zanderfever keep me posted on your meet. I'll check out your log. Ask away bro, I'll do what I can to help ya.

Themostocles, lol...I try....lol...

IRBS
10-06-08, 2:05 pm
I hear ya...ever since I graduated high school years back...it amazes me that people still get all rowled up over cross town rival games...I run into people I went to school with and they still make excuses about the games all these years...geez...
The best excuse I heard was that the city of Odessa wanted Permian to win at all costs...that they bought the officials...drugged their players...made sure the school boundary lines were drawn to bring all the black kids to that school...it keeps going from there....bottom line...Permian is that good and they win...

LOL, were you in that movie with Billy Bob Thornton? The kid that played the quarterback is from a small town in North Alabama...he was the kid in sling blade...he was a little runt of a kid. Always on the sports teams, but always on the bench...

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 2:36 pm
LOL, were you in that movie with Billy Bob Thornton? The kid that played the quarterback is from a small town in North Alabama...he was the kid in sling blade...he was a little runt of a kid. Always on the sports teams, but always on the bench...

lol same teams, i dont think greg made the movie... lucas black is the kid

IRBS
10-06-08, 2:53 pm
lol same teams, i dont think greg made the movie... lucas black is the kid

LOL, yeah he was a runt back in high school...looked like he hit a growth spurt a few years too late, LOL

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 2:56 pm
LOL, yeah he was a runt back in high school...looked like he hit a growth spurt a few years too late, LOL

never seen him before friday night lights, so ill take your word for it... and ive never heard of sling blade.. before my time or something?

IRBS
10-06-08, 3:01 pm
never seen him before friday night lights, so ill take your word for it... and ive never heard of sling blade.. before my time or something?

Sling Blade is a great movie. You should rent it asap

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 3:05 pm
Sling Blade is a great movie. You should rent it asap

lol why rent when i can download for free.. plus im broke so that makes it harder to rent

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 3:06 pm
greg i talked to the folks about trying to get to the meet up there in dec, they are gonna think about it, and also probably gonna think about a new suit for me too..

TXPWRLFTR
10-06-08, 10:05 pm
That's great!

http://www.nasa-sports.com/Entries/Entry%20W.%20TX.htm

Saturday, December 13th, 2008

I'll be in Lubbock that Friday coaching a basketball game, let me know when you'll get here and I'll get ahold of Zac and Chris and you can meet me in Lubbock and then we will head over to Hereford. The thing that sucks is I have a tournament that Thursday thru Saturday...but I will have my assistant coach them that Saturday...I might even just let him coach them on Friday and we can all head to Hereford. Hell you can stay at my pad when you get here.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-06-08, 10:17 pm
That's great!

http://www.nasa-sports.com/Entries/Entry%20W.%20TX.htm

Saturday, December 13th, 2008

I'll be in Lubbock that Friday coaching a basketball game, let me know when you'll get here and I'll get ahold of Zac and Chris and you can meet me in Lubbock and then we will head over to Hereford. The thing that sucks is I have a tournament that Thursday thru Saturday...but I will have my assistant coach them that Saturday...I might even just let him coach them on Friday and we can all head to Hereford. Hell you can stay at my pad when you get here.

cool

zanderfever
10-06-08, 10:26 pm
All that talk of high school and to think i'm still in it, haha. I feel young.

Anyway, do you lift suited or Raw?

TXPWRLFTR
10-07-08, 9:14 am
Zanderfever, you're only as young as you feel...lol
I work with young ones all day...lol.
Teaching PE to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders, coaching junior high and varsity...

I compete suited and train raw...well tailor my gear in with my training. Making sure I don't get too carried away with the gear and rely on that only...have seen that to many times...

I am looking into getting me a new KATANA, the one they came out with has a scoop neck...so no more pulling on my collar on my current KATANA. I really like they way that feels...great pop from the hole!

TXPWRLFTR
10-07-08, 1:09 pm
10-7-08
WOW....did yoga for 45 minutes....wow...this is day 2 of 4 doing yoga...we are doing a unit of yoga in PE...the body feels "refreshed"....of course I was sweating but it is all good...

zanderfever
10-07-08, 4:10 pm
Zanderfever, you're only as young as you feel...lol
I work with young ones all day...lol.
Teaching PE to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders, coaching junior high and varsity...

I compete suited and train raw...well tailor my gear in with my training. Making sure I don't get too carried away with the gear and rely on that only...have seen that to many times...

I am looking into getting me a new KATANA, the one they came out with has a scoop neck...so no more pulling on my collar on my current KATANA. I really like they way that feels...great pop from the hole!

Wow... Sucks to find out i'm an old man, haha. Moaning and groaning standing and sitting... Ugghhh...

Wow, it takes a lot to handle elementary school kids and to get them to do yoga. Points for you on that one. I really don't know anything about lifting suits but that sounds cool. I'm glad you give yourself a strong Raw base to add onto for your suited lifting. I don't know if you know him, but theres a guy, John Bernor, who I believe is supposed to Squat 1100 or something in a suit on Saturday at the meet I'm competing in. Theres a video of him on youtube doing 720 x 5 Raw and without a belt. Its badass.

What're your best in contest lifts?

TXPWRLFTR
10-07-08, 11:26 pm
Zanderfever
Best lifts in comp were:
565 squat
468 bench
562 dead

10-7-08

Anderson Squats...pins just below parallel
135 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1
405 x 0, 0
Anderson squats...added blue bands to assist
405 x 1
465 x 0...thought my low back was going to explode...

(right hip is sore from all the yoga stretches...am so damn weak in my squats...very depressing but I will return once everything is in tack and functioning 100%!!!!!!)

Reverse hypers with green band
12, 12, 12

SQUAT or DIE!
10-07-08, 11:30 pm
well i got some work to do if ima catch up with ya greg..

good work on the squats today... youll be 100% in no time..

TXPWRLFTR
10-07-08, 11:33 pm
Thanks Squat...squats used to be my favorite lift in a meet and the gym...it does depress me but it also lights a fire in my ass to train smart and get back into it slowly...Zac and I talked about it...so it has begun to get in the mind for redemption...

SQUAT or DIE!
10-07-08, 11:46 pm
Thanks Squat...squats used to be my favorite lift in a meet and the gym...it does depress me but it also lights a fire in my ass to train smart and get back into it slowly...Zac and I talked about it...so it has begun to get in the mind for redemption...

yeah i know how that feels, i used to actually really enjoy benching, then i had my surgeries, and it was depressing to barely get 200lbs, now that its goin up again, im starting to enjoy it.. but squat still reigns supreme...

Themostocles
10-08-08, 12:35 am
How time did you have elapse between the yoga and squatting? The stretching from yoga can actually reduce your strength, by removing the ability to keep tension. Still a good day, kickin my ass lol. -T.

Thrawn
10-08-08, 4:28 am
A LOT of WORK, Greg! Nice! You will get that squat back up, brother. Frustration will only hamper you in this. Just do your thing and have FUN doing it!

zanderfever
10-08-08, 9:52 am
Zanderfever
Best lifts in comp were:
565 squat
468 bench
562 dead

Wow. That is pretty good. I notice that your Squat is more then your dead, but one of the Raw guys that I lift with Squats 440 and Deads 570. Do you think the Suits for Squats are better than for Deads? I've been wondering because I seem to notice that suited guys have a more even Squat-Dead ratio.

TXPWRLFTR
10-08-08, 10:12 am
Themostocles, I did the yoga from 10:45AM to 11:45AM...during 2 PE classes...will need to do it again today as my right hip is sore...lol.

Thanks Thrawn...it'll take time...

Zanderfever, I have never been a great puller....I try though...lol....
The issue on the squat suit being better for squats versus deads is pretty much user preference. True the squat suit helps keeping you tight and helps with the pop out of the hole...many will state that a suit does little in the deadlift...I used to pull in my singlet and opted to use my old squat suit...it felt better...I felt tighter even though I felt like I was going to pass out going down to grab the bar....

In this game you will have to find what works for you...suited or not. The choice of a suit or shirt is up to you. Far to many get caught up in the "which gear is best" and forget that they are not that person advertised setting the records. Inzer, Titan, Metal, NOC Warrior are all reputable shirt makers...find one that works for you and learn the shirt.
I started off in an INZER blast shirt then moved up to a TITAN F6 and now am with my KATANA. I do have an INZER denim that I am trying to get a feel for...I was recommended into getting a double denim from NOC Warrior.

In picking gear...of course look for the price...and the material...INZER is the cheapest but as you move up into the thicker material well the prices are all about the same...
NOC Warrior sells his double denims for $175 custom made, INZER is about the same...TITAN doesn't make denim....

Best of luck to you in your strength gains!

Lift Large!!!!!

Same with the squat suits.

zanderfever
10-08-08, 10:39 am
Zanderfever, I have never been a great puller....I try though...lol....
The issue on the squat suit being better for squats versus deads is pretty much user preference. True the squat suit helps keeping you tight and helps with the pop out of the hole...many will state that a suit does little in the deadlift...I used to pull in my singlet and opted to use my old squat suit...it felt better...I felt tighter even though I felt like I was going to pass out going down to grab the bar....

In this game you will have to find what works for you...suited or not. The choice of a suit or shirt is up to you. Far to many get caught up in the "which gear is best" and forget that they are not that person advertised setting the records. Inzer, Titan, Metal, NOC Warrior are all reputable shirt makers...find one that works for you and learn the shirt.
I started off in an INZER blast shirt then moved up to a TITAN F6 and now am with my KATANA. I do have an INZER denim that I am trying to get a feel for...I was recommended into getting a double denim from NOC Warrior.

In picking gear...of course look for the price...and the material...INZER is the cheapest but as you move up into the thicker material well the prices are all about the same...
NOC Warrior sells his double denims for $175 custom made, INZER is about the same...TITAN doesn't make denim....

Best of luck to you in your strength gains!

Lift Large!!!!!

Same with the squat suits.

Thank you, TX. Informative post. I don't believe I'll be going into Suited Lifting for at least a few years. I should most probably get a better feel of powerlifting in general before I get into suits. Although suits do intrigue me.

TXPWRLFTR
10-08-08, 11:25 am
Suits are intriguing. Just make sure you have a solid RAW strength...it'll help in your suit lifts. Far too many rely on the gear to help their lifts...and in turn their RAW strength suffers. Train your RAW strength and when you get the gear, learn to train with the gear as well as continuing your RAW training. Make sure you get the much needed rest and follow a sound nutrition plan....
Good training + good nutrition = Good meet numbers!!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
10-08-08, 11:28 am
Suits are intriguing. Just make sure you have a solid RAW strength...it'll help in your suit lifts. Far too many rely on the gear to help their lifts...and in turn their RAW strength suffers. Train your RAW strength and when you get the gear, learn to train with the gear as well as continuing your RAW training. Make sure you get the much needed rest and follow a sound nutrition plan....

thats why i like WS train alot raw, so the suits/ shirts are just a bonus..

TXPWRLFTR
10-08-08, 1:19 pm
WESTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/jslaystudio/top_banner2008.jpg

TXPWRLFTR
10-09-08, 11:48 pm
10-9-08
ME Bench

Rotator cuff warm-up

We decided to do "manpon" presses today in the rack. Similar to a 1 1/2 board press but it is a foam press.

bar x 10
135 x 3
225 x 3, 3
275 x 3
295 x 3
315 x 3
345 x 3
365 x 3
390 x 3...well 2 and I had to fight the last with a spot from Zac...PR for me!!!!
405 x 0....controlled it well coming down...exploded from the foam...got stuck about 2 inches from chest...Zac gave a nudge and I fought it up...NEXT TIME!!!!!!

Triceps death
1 board x 5
2 board x 5
3 board x 5
4 board x 5

Zac said my 390 was like a dynamic effort bench...saw the video clip...damn they came up fast!!!!! Before this, I took a massive hit of ammonia and damn the liquid ran up my nose and down my throat...YUCK!!!

Will do delts and back tomorrow....was tired and worn out...

SQUAT or DIE!
10-09-08, 11:59 pm
great work greg... LOL manpon, creative

TXPWRLFTR
10-10-08, 12:00 am
That's what the Elitefts guys call it...lol...so Zac bought a foam roller and we used it tonite...

PnP
10-10-08, 2:14 am
Greg bro I'm still blown away by how fast those 2 reps came up with 390. Maybe you should take token lifts on your squat and dead and do your bench lol. You could probably outtotal the majority of everyone there.

TXPWRLFTR
10-10-08, 9:07 am
Am seriously thinking about that bro....token with a 500ish squat...hit a good bench...token a 450ish dead....still be at or close to 1500 total....lol

zanderfever
10-10-08, 11:03 am

Agreed. I've talked to Mike about guys who can Squat 900 Suited but put up around 500 Raw.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-10-08, 11:30 am
nice work bro, havent stopped in here in while so i figured i would. just a quick ?.... what is an anderson squat?

SQUAT or DIE!
10-10-08, 12:02 pm
nice work bro, havent stopped in here in while so i figured i would. just a quick ?.... what is an anderson squat?

its a partial, least what i ve been told... so named to make you feel like less of a bitch cause your doing "partials"... reminds me of a rack pull or lockouts for bench, works sticking points, or getting out of the hole..

SQUAT or DIE!
10-10-08, 12:02 pm
Agreed. I've talked to Mike about guys who can Squat 900 Suited but put up around 500 Raw.

if i become that person, will someone shoot me???

TXPWRLFTR
10-10-08, 1:17 pm
The Anderson squat is just a partial but we do it at parallel or just below.
It does make you work the sticking point in the squat...pushing from the hole!!!!

The pins are set so that you have to walk under the bar....in the "hole" position for the squat...then you squat the weight up.

zanderfever
10-10-08, 11:16 pm
if i become that person, will someone shoot me???

Just give me a big gun :D

The Anderson squat is just a partial but we do it at parallel or just below.
It does make you work the sticking point in the squat...pushing from the hole!!!!

The pins are set so that you have to walk under the bar....in the "hole" position for the squat...then you squat the weight up.

Why not about pause Squats?

TXPWRLFTR
10-10-08, 11:21 pm
Pause squats are ok...I prefer them on a box...

On another note;

SQUAT!!!! WE WON OUR 1st GAME OF THE YEAR AND IT WAS OUR 1st DISTRICT GAME!!!!!!

SQUAT or DIE!
10-10-08, 11:25 pm
Pause squats are ok...I prefer them on a box...

On another note;

SQUAT!!!! WE WON OUR 1st GAME OF THE YEAR AND IT WAS OUR 1st DISTRICT GAME!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so proud greg... still eligible for play offs if you take district right??

TXPWRLFTR
10-11-08, 12:59 am
Yes! We are in a 4 team district...win one more and we are in...win it all and we are district champs with a bye in the 1st round...host a play-off game then onto the dance!

Thrawn
10-11-08, 4:01 am
EXCELLENT work, my friend! GOOD pressin'!! Congrats on the PR AND on winning the game =))
Sorry i havent been updating much lately or commenting in here, but life is kinda hectic at the moment. I sure have been keeping an eye on my big Texan, tho =))
I am going for a PR on benchpress myself in a meet this Sunday. I am still rather weak and tired from the flu, but damnit, i WANT that PR.

TXPWRLFTR
10-12-08, 12:34 am
I completely understand Thrawn, do what you gotta do brother. Go for the PR in your meet!
Looking forward to the results! It does suck getting/being sick...

Lift Large brother!

SQUAT or DIE!
10-13-08, 12:18 pm
hey does NASA allow briefs and a suit at meets???

Themostocles
10-13-08, 11:56 pm
hey does NASA allow briefs and a suit at meets???

What about space suits? -T.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-14-08, 12:00 am
What about space suits? -T.

ROFL the leg cant be longer than like 15 cm from the crotch, i think a fully enclosed space suit is just a bit outta the regulations.. but it would be cool to see

Themostocles
10-14-08, 12:06 am
ROFL the leg cant be longer than like 15 cm from the crotch, i think a fully enclosed space suit is just a bit outta the regulations.. but it would be cool to see

Maybe just the helmet then? -T.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-14-08, 12:11 am
Maybe just the helmet then? -T.

im so down for that, kick ass gold visor!!