Finally! Its almost here.
Im looking forward to using it soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1DlZkKENE[/QUOTE]

Jay
04-15-18, 11:46 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFedwoV60c[/QUOTE]

LayzieBone085
04-15-18, 8:31 pm
I got a sample at the arnold but I have not used it yet.

npcdusty
04-16-18, 4:14 pm
I used several packs at the Arnold to get me through the long days at the booth. It is a great product! Evan and the crew did very well!!!

LayzieBone085
04-16-18, 7:41 pm
Launches tomorrow based off some IG Posts.

Rex
04-17-18, 10:29 am
Launches tomorrow based off some IG Posts.

IŽll have to wait 2 weeks for it to get over here then...

Rex
04-17-18, 10:30 am
I used several packs at the Arnold to get me through the long days at the booth. It is a great product! Evan and the crew did very well!!!

How would you rank the taste from 1 to 10? Then being top score.
And why?

Sweetness, digestability, ingredients?

Nmowery
04-17-18, 7:39 pm
IŽll have to wait 2 weeks for it to get over here then...

Is the 2 weeks before or after your stuff always gets held up in customs?

npcdusty
04-18-18, 10:11 am
Taste: id say 8-9. Not quiet as sweet as the Whey but to be expected. im not a big chocolate person though. Considering other old "meal" shakes I have had before this was far the best I had ever used! Digested just fine, now of course running through the day of the Expo always throws me off. Ingredient were spot on. It def helped get through the day.

And why?

Altered Beast
04-18-18, 12:21 pm
Is the 2 weeks before or after your stuff always gets held up in customs?

LOL!

Taste: id say 8-9. Not quiet as sweet as the Whey but to be expected. im not a big chocolate person though. Considering other old "meal" shakes I have had before this was far the best I had ever used! Digested just fine, now of course running through the day of the Expo always throws me off. Ingredient were spot on. It def helped get through the day.

Just ordered a bucket! Can't wait to give it a shot. It'll be perfect on training nights to take before going to sleep as I'm thinking it'll fill a nutritional gap I need on training days.

I'm not a big chocolate guy either, but this product is definitely worth trying!

ChrisTuttle
04-18-18, 6:57 pm
I have been using it for a few months! LOVE IT! It will be a staple in my off season 90% of the time! It is versatile!

LayzieBone085
04-18-18, 7:20 pm
For the ingredient profile people have to remember its not going to taste as GREAT as animal whey. You are putting together a very complex and very healthy MRP Protein powder that is not full of garbage like most on the market.

For what you buy and how it tastes it is great, especially given the sources and raws used to flavor the product.

Ox
04-19-18, 12:50 pm
I got a sample at the arnold but I have not used it yet.

Don't use it until you're ready to buy a tub because I'd be willing to be that if you use it once you're gonna want more!

Ox
04-19-18, 12:51 pm

My man! Glad you like it.

Ox
04-19-18, 12:52 pm
And why?

Listen pal, taste shmaste. The product is a solid 50 on a scale of 1-10. Bottom line.

Ox
04-19-18, 12:53 pm
LOL!

Just ordered a bucket! Can't wait to give it a shot. It'll be perfect on training nights to take before going to sleep as I'm thinking it'll fill a nutritional gap I need on training days.

I'm not a big chocolate guy either, but this product is definitely worth trying!

Much appreciated man. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Ox
04-19-18, 12:54 pm
I have been using it for a few months! LOVE IT! It will be a staple in my off season 90% of the time! It is versatile!

Thanks buddy. Your endorsement means a lot.

Ox
04-19-18, 12:56 pm
For the ingredient profile people have to remember its not going to taste as GREAT as animal whey. You are putting together a very complex and very healthy MRP Protein powder that is not full of garbage like most on the market.

For what you buy and how it tastes it is great, especially given the sources and raws used to flavor the product.

I agree. Plus, because the flavoring is mild and doesn't taste artificial, the risk of getting tired of it is greatly reduced. It's something you can use consistently for the long haul.

Altered Beast
04-19-18, 1:48 pm

As long as it works, right?!?! Can't stand a lot of products out there that are so sweet and over flavored it just sits in your stomach for hours on end. No clue why everyone has to has EVERYTHING so super dee duper sweet...

Ox
04-19-18, 2:58 pm
As long as it works, right?!?! Can't stand a lot of products out there that are so sweet and over flavored it just sits in your stomach for hours on end. No clue why everyone has to has EVERYTHING so super dee duper sweet...

Dude, I'm with you. I can't stand the overly sweet stuff. Then again, I think a lot of people's taste buds are fried from the consistent consumption of overly flavored foods and food products!

npcdusty
04-19-18, 5:18 pm
You guys did a great job!

My man! Glad you like it.

LayzieBone085
04-19-18, 8:15 pm

Just like half the protein bars on the market with enough artificial sweeteners to make your stomach explode.

Altered Beast
04-20-18, 10:46 am
Dude, I'm with you. I can't stand the overly sweet stuff. Then again, I think a lot of people's taste buds are fried from the consistent consumption of overly flavored foods and food products!

All of that artificial stuff just tears up my guts or makes me feel physically sick. Plus I've got IBS-D and Acid reflux, I've got to be careful with what I put into my body.

Just like half the protein bars on the market with enough artificial sweeteners to make your stomach explode.

I tried one a while back. Was full of "alcohol sugars" and other crap in it. I had a bubbly stomach for 24 hours straight it was effing awful!

As I've always said, nothing made in a laboratory should replace good wholesome clean whole foods. Another reason why I think I'm going to really like Animal Meal =)

Ox
04-24-18, 8:29 am
All of that artificial stuff just tears up my guts or makes me feel physically sick. Plus I've got IBS-D and Acid reflux, I've got to be careful with what I put into my body.

I tried one a while back. Was full of "alcohol sugars" and other crap in it. I had a bubbly stomach for 24 hours straight it was effing awful!

As I've always said, nothing made in a laboratory should replace good wholesome clean whole foods. Another reason why I think I'm going to really like Animal Meal =)

Hey Buddy,

Have you tried it yet? Just curious to hear how it sits with you.

-Ev

Altered Beast
04-24-18, 4:28 pm
Hey Buddy,

Have you tried it yet? Just curious to hear how it sits with you.

-Ev

Tried it last night!

Flavor is enjoyable! You taste sweet potato, oats, chocolate, a hint of vanilla and olive oil. The sweet potato and chocolate are dominant and I think it tastes great! Mixes easy too.

Give it a few more times before I can assess potential stomach issues. I took three scoops last night and I think it shocked my body! Lol it's used to just getting protein before bed on training nights. It all started digesting around 45-60 minutes later.

I ate some stuff for breakfast that is off of my diet and it kind of threw my stomach a bit, but I seriously doubt it was from the MEAL. I'll also note to see if my allergy sensitivities flare up, can be a potential issue with a few ingredients; especially, if they aren't allergy free.

I'm thinking two scoops of Bench training nights and 3 on Deadlift/Squat training nights. I'll keep you updated!

Jay
06-04-18, 2:03 pm
Tried it last night!

Flavor is enjoyable! You taste sweet potato, oats, chocolate, a hint of vanilla and olive oil. The sweet potato and chocolate are dominant and I think it tastes great! Mixes easy too.

Give it a few more times before I can assess potential stomach issues. I took three scoops last night and I think it shocked my body! Lol it's used to just getting protein before bed on training nights. It all started digesting around 45-60 minutes later.

I ate some stuff for breakfast that is off of my diet and it kind of threw my stomach a bit, but I seriously doubt it was from the MEAL. I'll also note to see if my allergy sensitivities flare up, can be a potential issue with a few ingredients; especially, if they aren't allergy free.

I'm thinking two scoops of Bench training nights and 3 on Deadlift/Squat training nights. I'll keep you updated!

How goes it?

Is it just available on the animal site for now?

ChrisTuttle
06-05-18, 8:20 am

Agreed and shit ingredients. I NEVER do bars. I prefer food first > Shakes > bar if need too but it will Animal Snack bar. 1.5x

Altered Beast
06-05-18, 11:17 am
How goes it?

Is it just available on the animal site for now?

No idea! I saw Jay and NG posted on their IG that it's being sold.

It was too much, lol! Made me pack on waaaaaaay too much unnecessary weight. I'd rather eat my calories than drink them.

I did enjoy the taste! Very pure with decent flavors.

Jay
11-05-18, 9:19 am
So far no digestion issues and I really like the taste.
I dont take it everyday, as I find it perfect for a time that I need a meal and can't get to one. This or the snak bars. I see there may be some new flavors coming out soon

Rex
11-06-18, 10:41 am
Man... Over here I havenŽt had the chance to try it yet... Bummer...