PDA

View Full Version : Start spreading the wealth guys!

spartan300
07-01-18, 3:06 pm
Anyone feel like contributing? what makes you stonger, bigger, leaner? We have a lot of knowledgeable girls and guys out there, give the rest of us a break.... AND SPILL IT! LOL!
(if you want to that is😁)

0RiFt0
07-02-18, 2:35 am
Not pretending to be one of the knowledgeable people you mentioned but I think a lot of people fall into the trap of under eating. For the first two years I tried to say lean by not eating enough, my workouts very hit and miss and recovery was very poor. I was never as lean as I would have liked and I definitely slowed my progress. 1 year ago I said fuck it, who cares if I lose my abs and built up to almost double my calories (all still clean food) and in just a few weeks I was way stronger in the gym and the following months I gained plenty of good weight and frankly still look near as lean if not the same. Now I am able to train 6 days a week 2 of which are two'a'days.

This is probably pretty obvious to everyone here but I see plenty of people eating egg whites and broccoli and they come into the gym and bench the same as they did 6 months ago because they are scared of calories just like I was.

spartan300
07-02-18, 2:52 am
Not pretending to be one of the knowledgeable people you mentioned but I think a lot of people fall into the trap of under eating. For the first two years I tried to say lean by not eating enough, my workouts very hit and miss and recovery was very poor. I was never as lean as I would have liked and I definitely slowed my progress. 1 year ago I said fuck it, who cares if I lose my abs and built up to almost double my calories (all still clean food) and in just a few weeks I was way stronger in the gym and the following months I gained plenty of good weight and frankly still look near as lean if not the same. Now I am able to train 6 days a week 2 of which are two'a'days.

This is probably pretty obvious to everyone here but I see plenty of people eating egg whites and broccoli and they come into the gym and bench the same as they did 6 months ago because they are scared of calories just like I was.Thanks ORi. You never know who can learn from your experiences. Not everyone here is a seasoned veteran. We need to share our triumphs and failures so we can determine a more direct path to our success.

Cellardweller
07-02-18, 8:53 am

This is probably pretty obvious to everyone here but I see plenty of people eating egg whites and broccoli and they come into the gym and bench the same as they did 6 months ago because they are scared of calories just like I was.

I've been training for 30 years and I have new appreciation for food and what it can do. I'm working from the opposite end. I've always ate pretty much what I wanted and have always been a big guy and am now focusing on looking good naked. Great post Ori. You have to take the discipline, dedication and will power you've cultivated in the gym and apply it to your fork and plate to achieve your goals no matter if its gaining or loosing. I also look at diets like training programs now. Each one will teach you something whither it's portion size, the right ratios of macros or just what to eat or not eat. No training program is one size fits all and neither is diet. You can learn what your body needs then you won't need to follow a diet anymore.

ChrisTuttle
07-02-18, 9:04 pm
Working with as many clients as I do for weight loss and preps I would say inconsistency on a diet and training program is NUMBER ONE reason people struggle. I see it all the time. There are a lot of diets that work.

spartan300
07-02-18, 11:13 pm
Working with as many clients as I do for weight loss and preps I would say inconsistency on a diet and training program is NUMBER ONE reason people struggle. I see it all the time. There are a lot of diets that work.What no magic wand Chris? LOL! Simple and effective advice!

spartan300
07-10-18, 10:41 am
I've been training for 30 years and I have new appreciation for food and what it can do. I'm working from the opposite end. I've always ate pretty much what I wanted and have always been a big guy and am now focusing on looking good naked. Great post Ori. You have to take the discipline, dedication and will power you've cultivated in the gym and apply it to your fork and plate to achieve your goals no matter if its gaining or loosing. I also look at diets like training programs now. Each one will teach you something whither it's portion size, the right ratios of macros or just what to eat or not eat. No training program is one size fits all and neither is diet. You can learn what your body needs then you won't need to follow a diet anymore.I just saw that. BRAVO!! FORGED WITH IRON, BATHED IN SWEAT, ANIMAL!!

V23
07-10-18, 8:59 pm
Listen to your body and self regulate your training. Nutrition big time

spartan300
07-11-18, 12:21 am
Listen to your body and self regulate your training. Nutrition big timeBeing able to recognize and make the necessary adjustments to both training and diet to fit the specific needs of your body is critical in reaching the pinnicle of your development.

Wrath
07-22-18, 1:22 pm
I think every one is looking for some secret. There really isn’t one. There are different methods yes. But the Fundamental aspect is always the same. Train hard (smart), rest, eat(a lot of the right foods) repeat

spartan300
07-22-18, 7:42 pm
I think every one is looking for some secret. There really isn’t one. There are different methods yes. But the Fundamental aspect is always the same. Train hard (smart), rest, eat(a lot of the right foods) repeatThe traits you exhibit Wrath can't be taken in pill form or taught by a trainer. I'm a big fan of yours buddy and its because of your tenacious resolve. Last time I checked Animal hasn't put anything like that out yet. Bottle that shit brother and you'll make millions! LOL! GO GET'EM WRATH!