PDA

View Full Version : IF...

spartan300
07-20-18, 4:07 am
They legalized anabolic steroids would you consider using them?

BigChrisF
07-26-18, 2:45 am
Probably. But not just AAS, I would like to have HGH with it and see if I can get some of my joints back in better shape.

spartan300
07-26-18, 10:07 am
Probably. But not just AAS, I would like to have HGH with it and see if I can get some of my joints back in better shape.HGH has become quite popular for those reasons alone.

Nmowery
07-26-18, 11:08 am
Nope. I wanna know how strong I can get, not how strong tren can make me.

That said...like Chris, hgh and trt later in life might be a different story, but I consider those in a therapeutic/health maintenance context more than just trying to get jacked.

Rex
08-05-18, 8:29 pm
Absolutely.

spartan300
08-06-18, 10:42 am
Nope. I wanna know how strong I can get, not how strong tren can make me.

That said...like Chris, hgh and trt later in life might be a different story, but I consider those in a therapeutic/health maintenance context more than just trying to get jacked.Wasn't that a movie back in the 80's? Oh no that was Tron! LOL!

Altered Beast
08-06-18, 1:42 pm
Probably. But not just AAS, I would like to have HGH with it and see if I can get some of my joints back in better shape.

Collagen protein, FLEX and hyaluronic acid my man!

I've used it in the past and it makes your hands swell like a son of a bitch!

HGH has become quite popular for those reasons alone.

Deer antler velvet extract my man! 100% natural, super safe and super potent depending on the source.

Altered Beast
08-06-18, 1:44 pm
NO! Was addicted to them for a 2 year period. I want to see how strong I can get not how strong drugs can get me! Plus, when you come off of the drugs or go to a TRT dose, you lose a significant chunk of your strength gains.....sooooooo in all honesty what's the point? It's a constant up and down.