PDA

View Full Version : Amino Tabs

Cellardweller
08-15-18, 6:29 pm
Universal has several amino tabs. I’ve used Uniliver and Beef Aminos before. I was wondering if anyone has used any of the other tabs in the line and what they thought about them.

spartan300
08-16-18, 3:39 am
Universal has several amino tabs. I’ve used Uniliver and Beef Aminos before. I was wondering if anyone has used any of the other tabs in the line and what they thought about them. Hey CD, I've gotten some really great results from using
AMINO 1900 and UNI-LIVER together. Great old school combo! Some will question there effectiveness I for one recognize them as both effective and necessary in creating an anabolic environment. I'll tell you a little story CD why I personally believe in using these two supplements. First of all I will admit I'm an armaholic! with that being said, on the evenings before arm day, I'd start taking 2-3 aminos and 2-3 uni-liver every couple of hours up until the workout itself. I then would proceed to pummel my arms with anywhere from 30 to 45 sets! Long story, short my take aways from this "protocol" were as follows:
*I sustained a good pump for the duration of the workout.
*I was strong from start to finish.
*my arms rarely were sore the following day.

I know this because before impleting the "saturation" technique I had a difficult time sustaining a pump, I tired half way through and I was sore for days. And based on this experience alone I have to attribute a good share of the credit to the use of these super supplements! (BTW I was a 186 pounds and sported just about a 19 inch arm cold)!

Bean
08-16-18, 5:16 pm
(BTW I was a 186 pounds and sported just about a 19 inch arm cold)!

Are 19 inch arms big? Just curious Spartan...ahhh you know I'm just fucking with you. I am curious on some days how big my arms are. Ill figure it out one day

spartan300
08-16-18, 5:27 pm
Are 19 inch arms big? Just curious Spartan...ahhh you know I'm just fucking with you. I am curious on some days how big my arms are. Ill figure it out one dayA 19" arm on somebody 6 foot no biggy. On a guy 5'6 it looks slightly more impressive especially when your bodyfat is under 10%. I'm just saying Bean, sorry if it seems like Im busting balls.

Bean
08-16-18, 5:32 pm
A 19" arm on somebody 6 foot no biggy. On a guy 5'6 it looks slightly more impressive especially when your bodyfat is under 10%. I'm just saying Bean, sorry if it seems like Im busting balls.

Bust away brother...I know you have put in work, put in work, and will continue to put in work. I enjoy your posts and positive outlook on things. In all curiosity...what are the pros arms measuring in at if anyone knows. I have never seen a pro bodybuilder up close or in real life to be able to gauge the true size of the muscle.

spartan300
08-16-18, 5:49 pm
Bust away brother...I know you have put in work, put in work, and will continue to put in work. I enjoy your posts and positive outlook on things. In all curiosity...what are the pros arms measuring in at if anyone knows. I have never seen a pro bodybuilder up close or in real life to be able to gauge the true size of the muscle.Thanks for putting up with my shit! I know I can get annoying at times with my dumb ass posts! Well Bean my brother I personally measured Sergio Oliva's arm at 23 inches cold at a bodyweight of 268. If the 23 inch arms weren't enough his waist was a scant 30 inches!

Cellardweller
08-17-18, 3:44 pm
That's a pretty cool protocol Spartan. I might have to try it. Looking to restock my beef amino tabs and thought of trying something new

spartan300
08-17-18, 6:26 pm
That's a pretty cool protocol Spartan. I might have to try it. Looking to restock my beef amino tabs and thought of trying something newGlad I could be of some assistance!

Rex
08-18-18, 10:30 am
Universal has several amino tabs. I’ve used Uniliver and Beef Aminos before. I was wondering if anyone has used any of the other tabs in the line and what they thought about them.

Didn´t make any difference whatsoever for me.
It might depend on your overall protein intake throughout the day. if you´re already supplying all the amino acids needed to recover and grow a couple extra amino pills won´t give you any benefits.

spartan300
08-19-18, 3:03 am
It might depend on your overall protein intake throughout the day. if you´re already supplying all the amino acids needed to recover and grow a couple extra amino pills won´t give you any benefits. Thanks for your candor Rex! Thats 40 dollars Universal won't be getting from me anymore! LOL!!

Cellardweller
08-19-18, 9:49 am
It might depend on your overall protein intake throughout the day. if you´re already supplying all the amino acids needed to recover and grow a couple extra amino pills won´t give you any benefits.

True. Personally I don’t have a plan when I use them. I just take them randomly at work or while waiting for meals to cook if I’m feeling real hungry. Sometimes before bed. If you’re not hitting your goals then diet should always be the first thing you look at. I’ve never considered using them like Spartan suggested though.

Rex
08-19-18, 10:33 am
Thanks for your candor Rex! Thats 40 dollars Universal won't be getting from me anymore! LOL!!

In your last post you were talking about these as if there were worth their weight in gold...

Rex
08-19-18, 10:35 am
True. Personally I don’t have a plan when I use them. I just take them randomly at work or while waiting for meals to cook if I’m feeling real hungry. Sometimes before bed. If you’re not hitting your goals then diet should always be the first thing you look at. I’ve never considered using them like Spartan suggested though.

You can´t load up on amino acids the day before a workout because your body doesn´t have any storing facility for aminos.

Cellardweller
08-19-18, 11:19 am
Also true, and I realize that. You can use them pre and take them often post work out. Basically is what Nitro is.

spartan300
08-19-18, 12:29 pm
In your last post you were talking about these as if there were worth their weight in gold...Is another man's treasure! =)

Rex
08-20-18, 10:51 am
Also true, and I realize that. You can use them pre and take them often post work out. Basically is what Nitro is.

Exactly.

Altered Beast
08-20-18, 11:31 am
Are 19 inch arms big? Just curious Spartan...ahhh you know I'm just fucking with you. I am curious on some days how big my arms are. Ill figure it out one day

LOL! Y'all are hilarious!

I've got 19" guns, but it's mostly triceps since I hit tons of barbell movements targeting those muscles. My Bi's are okay. They're long, but my peak needs a shit ton of work, LOL! Don't need em too big or they could pop while Pressing or Pulling. Can't let em get weak though!!!!!

Bean
08-20-18, 2:06 pm
LOL! Y'all are hilarious!

I've got 19" guns, but it's mostly triceps since I hit tons of barbell movements targeting those muscles. My Bi's are okay. They're long, but my peak needs a shit ton of work, LOL! Don't need em too big or they could pop while Pressing or Pulling. Can't let em get weak though!!!!!

Im still waiting to measure mine...almost did it while picking up a tux last Friday just for shits and grins. Im with you on the bis...long with no crazy peak but im working on it. I struggle at times because my forearm and bi gets a pump and my range of motion feels limited because they meet quickly during the curl motion.

Rex
08-20-18, 7:41 pm
Is another man's treasure! =)

Whatever...

spartan300
08-21-18, 12:14 am
Whatever... You are as witty as you are charming.

Bean
08-21-18, 11:12 am
Whatever...

I was thinking about something the other day when looking through the forum... I feel it is important to remember how different everyone is in here but we all have similar goals. Spartan is I believe 60 years old plus and still active in the life style. I am sure that many things have changed since the days he started lifting just as when we are all 60, the things we thought or used will be very different. I value everyone's opinion and if some knowledge dropped by Rex or another brother in the forum can change the way a 18 year old to a 70 year old trains, diets, or handles nutrition and supplements... it is a win win for all. We should remove the sticks that are up our ass at times and realize we are all in it for the same basic reasons...otherwise we would not be in here.

spartan300
08-21-18, 11:33 am
I was thinking about something the other day when looking through the forum... I feel it is important to remember how different everyone is in here but we all have similar goals. Spartan is I believe 60 years old plus and still active in the life style. I am sure that many things have changed since the days he started lifting just as when we are all 60, the things we thought or used will be very different. I value everyone's opinion and if some knowledge dropped by Rex or another brother in the forum can change the way a 18 year old to a 70 year old trains, diets, or handles nutrition and supplements... it is a win win for all. We should remove the sticks that are up our ass at times and realize we are all in it for the same basic reasons...otherwise we would not be in here.;)

Altered Beast
08-21-18, 1:41 pm
Im still waiting to measure mine...almost did it while picking up a tux last Friday just for shits and grins. Im with you on the bis...long with no crazy peak but im working on it. I struggle at times because my forearm and bi gets a pump and my range of motion feels limited because they meet quickly during the curl motion.

Huh! Interesting.

Whatever...

All I could think of was this: https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/3aCZ4rHNvWFc9sLuTTGT7g--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MjQwO3E9OTU7dz0zMjA-/http://the-evan.com/files/grandpa-simpson.gif

You are as witty as you are charming.

Germans are VERY to the point when it comes to their profession. I've been in meetings with various Europeans and if you try to joke with them they just stare at you, "We can laugh after we discuss business." I kid you not!

I was thinking about something the other day when looking through the forum... I feel it is important to remember how different everyone is in here but we all have similar goals. Spartan is I believe 60 years old plus and still active in the life style. I am sure that many things have changed since the days he started lifting just as when we are all 60, the things we thought or used will be very different. I value everyone's opinion and if some knowledge dropped by Rex or another brother in the forum can change the way a 18 year old to a 70 year old trains, diets, or handles nutrition and supplements... it is a win win for all. We should remove the sticks that are up our ass at times and realize we are all in it for the same basic reasons...otherwise we would not be in here.

Really want to see progress pics of our community Grandpa! Good points.