PDA

View Full Version : Answer me this ...

spartan300
08-28-18, 10:24 am
How many come to this forum and don't train? That's some weird shit I know but me thinks there's quite a few!

Bean
08-28-18, 11:46 am
They might not train now but the forum may spark an interest to start. Who knows...

Cellardweller
08-28-18, 3:13 pm
I never even considered this.

spartan300
08-28-18, 4:22 pm
They might not train now but the forum may spark an interest to start. Who knows...I certainly hope that's the case Bean.

spartan300
08-28-18, 4:25 pm
I never even considered this.I guess I got too much time on my hands CD!

ChrisTuttle
08-31-18, 12:33 pm
How many come to this forum and don't train? That's some weird shit I know but me thinks there's quite a few!

I do not train. I am just genetically muscular and take Universal supps. HAHAH

Bean
08-31-18, 1:48 pm
I do not train. I am just genetically muscular and take Universal supps. HAHAH

Lucky man... Spartan, I have found your tree of life, your goblet of living for eternity, and all you must do is drink from the sweet sweat of Mr. Tuttle and you shall live muscular forever kind sir. Your 60 year old body will ache no more.

ChrisTuttle
08-31-18, 7:23 pm
Lucky man... Spartan, I have found your tree of life, your goblet of living for eternity, and all you must do is drink from the sweet sweat of Mr. Tuttle and you shall live muscular forever kind sir. Your 60 year old body will ache no more.

HAHAHH Body by John Basedow! ahah

spartan300
08-31-18, 8:17 pm
Lucky man... Spartan, I have found your tree of life, your goblet of living for eternity, and all you must do is drink from the sweet sweat of Mr. Tuttle and you shall live muscular forever kind sir. Your 60 year old body will ache no more.Wait a minute Bean did corporate approve that!

BigChrisF
08-31-18, 8:38 pm
I would imagine a lot of our active numbers are just bots.

spartan300
09-01-18, 11:02 am
HAHAHH Body by John Basedow! ahahThat guy is 80 years old!

spartan300
09-01-18, 11:10 am
I would imagine a lot of our active numbers are just bots.What are these BOTS you speak of? My Italian is a little rusty but "BOTS" means crazy.

Cellardweller
09-01-18, 1:59 pm
I’m sure some of the “visitors” are us checking in. Some are bots. Why would a non lifter come here except maybe for diet and nutrition info?

spartan300
09-02-18, 12:11 am
I’m sure some of the “visitors” are us checking in. Some are bots. Why would a non lifter come here except maybe for diet and nutrition info? This might come as a big shock to a lot of you but a great deal of sexual depravity is oft time associated with iron atheletes. Something to do the very dominant and the very submissive. I don't know but it exists. I trust we are all grown men who have been around the block a few times so a more detailed explanation is not really necessary. Is it? Of course most of you got into this after it cleaned itself up a bit and made itself more presentable to the masses. Stalkers, voyeurs, they're still there and they're still getting there nut off but now it's in the guise of being a member of the FORUM!

ChrisTuttle
09-02-18, 6:35 am
That guy is 80 years old!

HAHAHH! I used to see him on TV when I was kid. He looked so weird. Like a chicken!