PDA

View Full Version : Formal shirt for men

NickNgaruiya
08-29-18, 5:22 am
A formal shirt isn't just for the workplace or formal occasions - it's flexibility makes the formal shirt suitable for any event. For a best quality formal shirt, discover one that is made of 100% cotton. The most elevated quality has a 100 yarn check and is produced using poplin cotton - these are super fine yarns and up to 100% lighter than lesser quality shirts. Buy the comfortable and best fit Shirt in Kenya (https://smkollectionz.com/product-category/men/shirts/)

Bean
08-29-18, 11:37 am
Is this shirt style called, "Spam"? I am sure that all the best shirts are made in Kenya...would you like my credit card number, SSN, and birth certificate so I can buy some of your fine threads? Do you make a 5 x-large Tall? If so... I will take a million. I will even buy another million for my brothers in here...fine Kenyan clothing for all

spartan300
08-29-18, 11:38 am
A formal shirt isn't just for the workplace or formal occasions - it's flexibility makes the formal shirt suitable for any event. For a best quality formal shirt, discover one that is made of 100% cotton. The most elevated quality has a 100 yarn check and is produced using poplin cotton - these are super fine yarns and up to 100% lighter than lesser quality shirts. Buy the comfortable and best fit Shirt in Kenya (https://smkollectionz.com/product-category/men/shirts/)Otherwise i'd have to give that one a BIG FAT NO!

MRmichael.hooker
08-29-18, 12:18 pm
Is this shirt style called, "Spam"? I am sure that all the best shirts are made in Kenya...would you like my credit card number, SSN, and birth certificate so I can buy some of your fine threads? Do you make a 5 x-large Tall? If so... I will take a million. I will even buy another million for my brothers in here...fine Kenyan clothing for all

LMAO

spartan300
08-29-18, 12:32 pm
Is this shirt style called, "Spam"? I am sure that all the best shirts are made in Kenya...would you like my credit card number, SSN, and birth certificate so I can buy some of your fine threads? Do you make a 5 x-large Tall? If so... I will take a million. I will even buy another million for my brothers in here...fine Kenyan clothing for allMines a 4x short Bean, I mean as long as you're buying! LOL!!BTW I didnt know thay had people that big in Kenya!

Cellardweller
08-29-18, 12:51 pm
How much will it add to my bench?

spartan300
08-29-18, 1:05 pm
how much will it add to my bench?you'll look pretty damn sporty doing it!!

Bean
08-29-18, 1:46 pm
How much will it add to my bench?

You wont believe it...your squat speed will mimic that of the speedy gazelle. Your deadlift will mirror the lifting power of the mighty elephants that graze the tundra.... ohhh, and just wait.. your bench will be more ferocious and powerful than any pride of lions that wonder the continent. You sir... in a mighty fine Kenyan sporty formal tee will be the Animal of all animals.

Bean
08-29-18, 1:48 pm
Mines a 4x short Bean, I mean as long as you're buying! LOL!!BTW I didnt know thay had people that big in Kenya!

They size my shirts on the baby elephants and then just alter them to fit me. 4x short...you got it

npcdusty
08-29-18, 4:27 pm
Don't worry fellas, wont have to worry about that one anymore...Consider it taken care of.

Bean
08-29-18, 4:56 pm
Don't worry fellas, wont have to worry about that one anymore...Consider it taken care of.

I knew it wouldn't be long...but we had to poke some fun at it.

spartan300
08-29-18, 5:41 pm
I knew it wouldn't be long...but we had to poke some fun at it.Just bustin' balls! =)

spartan300
08-29-18, 5:44 pm
Don't worry fellas, wont have to worry about that one anymore...Consider it taken care of.I thought corporate was in Jersey? LOL!