PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump Powder?

naturalguy
01-11-19, 7:29 am
With the success of Animal Pak & Animal Flex powder, we are looking at potentially making an Animal Pump powder. If so that gives us the opportunity to update the formula. We would love your feedback. If you guys could answer these it would be a big help and feel free to add anything other ideas:

1. What ingredients would you like to see in a pump product?
2. What is most important to you in a pre-workout? Pumps, energy, vascularity, performance, focus
3. What flavors would you like to see a Pump Powder in?
4. Would you be interested in a stimulant free pump powder? Y or N

Bean
01-11-19, 10:36 am
With the success of Animal Pak & Animal Flex powder, we are looking at potentially making an Animal Pump powder. If so that gives us the opportunity to update the formula. We would love your feedback. If you guys could answer these it would be a big help and feel free to add anything other ideas:

2. What is most important to you in a pre-workout? Pumps, energy, vascularity, performance, focus

1. I will leave this to the guys that know what the different ingredients do ( I know when my knowledge is limited)
2. Energy for me. I like the tingle. The focus, pump, and performance will happen during the lift if the energy is there.
3. Lime? I usually put the powder straight into my mouth and chase it with a swig of water. So I like that punch a tart flavor gives me.
4. No, I work crazy hours and sometimes that "skin crawling" feeling I get is the only thing that gets me into the gym so I can work it out of my system and feel normal again.

Thanks for the recent posts...I can tell there is some extra effort happening to involve the forum. Thanks

jhenry
01-11-19, 10:48 am

1. Arginine varieties, beta alanine, b vitamins, taurine
2. I usually like focus and pump products
3. Lemonade, blue raz
4. For me I get enough caffeine in the day and have been opting for caffeine free pre workouts/bcaas
When I need caffeine I just pop a kwik energy from universal

Cellardweller
01-11-19, 12:12 pm
Universal already has Shock Therapy as a powder pump/ preworkout product. So Pump powder needs to be more of a premium product or offer something different. Personally I always liked mixing a scoop of Shock with a scoop of Rage, so maybe that’s my answer.

MRmichael.hooker
01-12-19, 10:29 am
Universal already has Shock Therapy as a powder pump/ preworkout product. So Pump powder needs to be more of a premium product or offer something different. Personally I always liked mixing a scoop of Shock with a scoop of Rage, so maybe that’s my answer.

I agree a lot with this right here.

In the Animal line there's already Fury and Rage XL. If pump were to be made into a powder, I'd think the goal should be to make sure it is complimented with one of them, not a third prewo. I've pretty much always taken Pump with either Fury or Rage, just minus the red pill. Kind of like how Shock Therapy and Storm compliment each other on the U side.

What about making Nitro into a powder form? I know there's Juiced Aminos but more of a purely EAA product?

Beach91
01-12-19, 3:33 pm

My feedback:
1. ingredients - caffeine, citrulline, beta alanine, creatine
2. energy is most important, then focus
3. fruit punch flavour, and a stand alone orange juice flavour
4. No to stim free

and I will sound like a broken record, I love Fury, but I would love to see Animal kill of Rage XL and bring back the original formula of Rage as a pure energy preworkout

GunRock
01-12-19, 11:42 pm

Second

Rex
01-13-19, 6:37 pm

1. 6-8g Citrulline Malate, 5-6g HydroMax, 1-2g Taurine, 100mg AstraGin, 100mg L-Norvaline
2. Pump
3. green apple, blue Rasberry, sour gummy bear, Coca Cola (NOTHING lemon or lime. Way too many of those around...)
4. Y. Not jut interested. I´d absolutely prefer a stim free product!!!

Rex
01-13-19, 6:43 pm
Anyone who wants stim can pop one of the new Animal Energy pills.
Stimulants reduce pump as they are vasoconstrictive. That absolutely goes against a PUMP product.

naturalguy
01-14-19, 7:46 am
Stimulants reduce pump as they are vasoconstrictive. That absolutely goes against a PUMP product.

We are leaning towards non stim as you said you can add Animal Energy and/or stack it with Fury or Rage XL if you wanted stims

Thank you guys for all the feedback, it's very valuable.

GunRock
01-14-19, 12:50 pm

This ^

Bean
01-14-19, 2:44 pm

I use a heavy stim pre-workout and I get a solid pump. Is it because the stim has been worked through the system by the time I receive my pump?

Altered Beast
01-15-19, 1:11 pm

I use Pump and remove the red pill and take twice a day on training days. Skin splitting pumps! Honestly, I'm not interested in any powdered Animal products unless it's the original Rage. Pills always treat me better for whatever reason and tend to have far less garbage chemicals in them.

*To answer one of Eric's questions:

I'd like to see the current Pump product (no powder bullshit please) with increased dosages of all ingredients. Or at least enhance the ones already in the product. I honestly can say that this is my favorite Animal supp and has been for a very long time. Y'all re-formulated Pak years ago, it can be done!

2. What is most important to you in a pre-workout? Pumps, energy, vascularity, performance, focus?

Pump first, energy at a close second and the rest fall into place however they do. I'll take Pump without the red pill and take a powdered stim supp.

Not into powders unless it's Organic non-gmo ingredients. Just being honest, I don't fuck around with my nutrition/supps. I get that the Animal products may contain some bad stuff here and there, but the pills have FAR less garbage in them compared to powdered products. I've been limiting anything in powder form with the exception of a stim product I take with Pump (I remove the red pill) on training days.

Possibly, but highly unlikely. I simply remove the red pill from Pump at this time and it works great! I currently use other products for stimulants.

Just my two cents.

Rex
01-16-19, 2:49 pm
I use a heavy stim pre-workout and I get a solid pump. Is it because the stim has been worked through the system by the time I receive my pump?

Take all of the ingredients your product provides without the stim component and see what kind of a pump you get then.

Make a google search. Stimulants cut down blood flow.

Rex
01-16-19, 2:50 pm
We are leaning towards non stim as you said you can add Animal Energy and/or stack it with Fury or Rage XL if you wanted stims

Thank you guys for all the feedback, it's very valuable.

Sounds great!

Sign me up for the alpha testing program, please.

Cellardweller
01-16-19, 3:54 pm
Take all of the ingredients your product provides without the stim component and see what kind of a pump you get then.

It makes sense. Maybe it’s a sign of my old age, but I save the pre work out Rage and Fury for heavy days now. Never just used a pump product alone though. Challenge accepted.

Bean
01-16-19, 4:48 pm

I believe you 100%. the pump happens after massive sets. I take a powder pre- workout so I cant remove anything. But I will try a pump product alone on arm day to see how it feels.

Altered Beast
01-17-19, 11:56 am

Use duckduckgo not google. They don't track anyone and have no ties to government entities. They actually get more searches daily than google does here in the States!

#POWEROFPROTEST

Money talks and bullshit walks. Corporations eventually cave to the demands of their customers if they stand up.

Sounds great!

Sign me up for the alpha testing program, please.

I might be interested in this if they can remove all unnatural ingredients like they did for Meal. I doubt they'd use non-gmo ingredients, but it might still be worth a shot if it's a clean product.

LayzieBone085
01-18-19, 7:42 pm
My suggestions:

300mg Vaso-6
6g L-Citrulline
2g Taurine
1.5g Arginine Nitrate
250mg Vitamin C
2.5g Betaine
2g Calcium Lactate

What flavors would you like to see a Pump Powder in?

Flavors:
Glacier Grape
Orange Creamsicle
Granny Sour Apple
Rainbow Sherbet
White Cherry Limeade

This is pump, so Pump
if i wanted energy I could stack any stimulant on your line

Stim Free

- YES 100%

Rex
01-19-19, 11:54 am
It makes sense. Maybe it’s a sign of my old age, but I save the pre work out Rage and Fury for heavy days now. Never just used a pump product alone though. Challenge accepted.

Awesome! Please let me know how you felt.

Rex
01-19-19, 11:55 am
I believe you 100%. the pump happens after massive sets. I take a powder pre- workout so I cant remove anything. But I will try a pump product alone on arm day to see how it feels.

You, too please. Keep me posted if you felt a difference.
I do...

scrawn2brawn
01-19-19, 6:00 pm
Creatine and N.O.
Pump and vascularity
Grape, fruit punch and green apple
no to the stimulants

Altered Beast
01-22-19, 1:00 pm
I do...

So you're thinking caffeine effects muscular pumps due to the temporary blood thinning effect of stimulants? I figured if your blood is moving at a faster rate due to stimulants more would make it into the muscle! Perhaps I'm wrong?

Just curious.

Rex
01-23-19, 8:52 am
So you're thinking caffeine effects muscular pumps due to the temporary blood thinning effect of stimulants? I figured if your blood is moving at a faster rate due to stimulants more would make it into the muscle! Perhaps I'm wrong?

Just curious.

Stimulants cause narrowing of the blood vessels by making the muscular walls of the vessels contract. This is called vasoconstriction.

(Stimulants do not have a blood thinning effect, by the way...)

Altered Beast
01-23-19, 11:11 am
Stimulants cause narrowing of the blood vessels by making the muscular walls of the vessels contract. This is called vasoconstriction.

(Stimulants do not have a blood thinning effect, by the way...)

Gotcha! Was just curious.

Also, evidence suggests that stimulants do increase blood flow to the brain. So I figured that it would carryover to muscles cells as well.

Bean
01-23-19, 11:30 am
I do...

Took a Pump product solo yesterday...I actually felt less of a muscle pump ( I hit arms hard). I don't know if the fact that they were still slightly fatigued from a monster chest day (900 reps) the day before had any thing to do with it or if the Pump product wasn't vey good. Unsure but I will try it again with a different product after slightly more rest and see what happens.

Cellardweller
01-23-19, 4:06 pm
Awesome! Please let me know how you felt.

I’m doing it right. Ordering Pump Friday so I have it for Monday. Starting a new training cycle this week. I’m not changing my routine so I will be better able to judge the effects.

Altered Beast
01-24-19, 1:40 pm
Took a Pump product solo yesterday...I actually felt less of a muscle pump ( I hit arms hard). I don't know if the fact that they were still slightly fatigued from a monster chest day (900 reps) the day before had any thing to do with it or if the Pump product wasn't vey good. Unsure but I will try it again with a different product after slightly more rest and see what happens.

I take two packs a day 4-6 hours apart of Pump on training days. Pumps are skin splitting!!!!

Bean
01-25-19, 10:59 am
I take two packs a day 4-6 hours apart of Pump on training days. Pumps are skin splitting!!!!

I'm thinking it was the brand I used. I will figure it out.

Rex
01-27-19, 4:13 pm
Gotcha! Was just curious.

Also, evidence suggests that stimulants do increase blood flow to the brain. So I figured that it would carryover to muscles cells as well.

I haven´t heard of that yet.
But something tells me that the vascular system in the brain is different from muscle tissue.
The brain doesn´t contract or relax and I haven´t heard of anyone getting a brain pump :D haha

Rex
01-27-19, 4:14 pm

You are changing too many variables to be able to make a valid comparison.

Rex
01-27-19, 4:15 pm
I’m doing it right. Ordering Pump Friday so I have it for Monday. Starting a new training cycle this week. I’m not changing my routine so I will be better able to judge the effects.

Awesome. Keep us posted.

Bean
01-28-19, 11:34 am
You are changing too many variables to be able to make a valid comparison.

I will probably just stick with my pre workout because it works for me.

Nix0r
01-28-19, 12:14 pm
Oh yeah I'd be down for a powdered version. Stim free would be pretty neat as well. I think Rex and Lazie pretty much put out an ingredient list that I would definitely be happy with.

Cellardweller
01-29-19, 10:43 am
Started Pump today without the red pill. Can’t say I notice an appreciable size difference after just one pack, but my forearms were more vascular up towards my elbows by the end of my session.

The directions are to take one pack a day. How do you guys who double down take it? And do you double up on off days too?

Altered Beast
01-29-19, 1:10 pm
I haven´t heard of that yet.
But something tells me that the vascular system in the brain is different from muscle tissue.
The brain doesn´t contract or relax and I haven´t heard of anyone getting a brain pump :D haha

LOL! Touche!

Started Pump today without the red pill. Can’t say I notice an appreciable size difference after just one pack, but my forearms were more vascular up towards my elbows by the end of my session.

The directions are to take one pack a day. How do you guys who double down take it? And do you double up on off days too?

I take two packs of Pump on training days 6-8 hours apart. I remove the red pill but take something like RageXL with the second pack pre-workout.

On off days just one pack. If you aren't lifting that day there is no point to take two packs; otherwise, the ingredients get wasted and metabolized out of your system and you burn through cans too quick.

I just like the idea of flooding my muscles with Pump ingredients twice a day on training days. One pack is strong, but could be stronger. The ingredients are in moderate amounts and your guts probably would not handle two packs at once very well.

Rex
01-30-19, 7:34 am
I will probably just stick with my pre workout because it works for me.

Yes. Don´t overthink that shit.

Rex
01-30-19, 7:36 am

I take 1 before I train. Red cap always removed. If I need a pick me up I flush it down with a cup of coffee.

Altered Beast
01-30-19, 11:48 am
If I need a pick me up I flush it down with a cup of coffee.

I think you meant to say wash it down =)

Rex
01-31-19, 12:06 pm
I think you meant to say wash it down =)

Yes :D

Cellardweller
02-08-19, 12:18 pm
Still using the Pump and no stims, no red pill. Today I combined 2 upper body days into one session to make up a missed day. Swole AF like the Hulk! At the end of the day I was ripping out of my shirt.

Altered Beast
02-08-19, 2:06 pm
Still using the Pump and no stims, no red pill. Today I combined 2 upper body days into one session to make up a missed day. Swole AF like the Hulk! At the end of the day I was ripping out of my shirt.

Been my favorite Animal supp for quite some time =) it works well!

Rex
02-08-19, 4:29 pm

I told you ;)

Rex
02-08-19, 4:30 pm
Been my favorite Animal supp for quite some time =) it works well!

Yes. It certainly does.

My favorites though are: PAK, OMEGA and NITRO. Followed by FLEX

Altered Beast
02-08-19, 4:57 pm
Yes. It certainly does.

My favorites though are: PAK, OMEGA and NITRO. Followed by FLEX

Figured Nitro was your favorite =) Regardless, I use all of those too! Great supps that do what they're supposed to.

Rex
02-10-19, 7:49 am
Figured Nitro was your favorite =) Regardless, I use all of those too! Great supps that do what they're supposed to.

My top 2 are PAK and OMEGA as those are both essential nutrients that your body needs to perform at its best. Sure, aminos acids are essential nutrients too, but one can much more easily get them from real food. All the required omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals from PAK and OMEGA are impossible to eat in form of real food on a consistent daily basis.

LayzieBone085
02-11-19, 7:34 pm

Any chance of seeing a Prototype at the arnold!?

naturalguy
02-12-19, 8:56 am

Not sure, would be cool though. I'll see if I can push for it.

Bean
02-12-19, 11:25 am

That would be cool. maybe something were forum members could give a "special password" and test the product. And give feedback to the company as well as talk about how it is working on the forum for them. Kind of a bonus for forum guys that make the trip.

npcdusty
02-12-19, 11:55 am
The password is New England Clam Chowder...

That would be cool. maybe something were forum members could give a "special password" and test the product. And give feedback to the company as well as talk about how it is working on the forum for them. Kind of a bonus for forum guys that make the trip.

Altered Beast
02-12-19, 12:21 pm

Is that the red or the white?

Cellardweller
02-12-19, 2:04 pm
I told you ;)

I believed you which is why I had to try it for myself. Experimenting is fun. Lately I’ve only had 2 days a week to train, so another big upper day tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Cellardweller
02-12-19, 2:05 pm

LMAO!!!

npcdusty
02-12-19, 3:04 pm
Damn it I can never remember that, um white?

Is that the red or the white?

Rex
02-12-19, 5:27 pm
I believed you which is why I had to try it for myself. Experimenting is fun. Lately I’ve only had 2 days a week to train, so another big upper day tomorrow. Can’t wait!

I feel honored. Thanks for your trust.
Enjoy your workout, brother.

LayzieBone085
02-12-19, 7:42 pm

The password is
Yo Bones You gonna Feed me!?

:)

Bean
02-13-19, 1:02 pm

Do you have to say it with a northeast accent? If so...I'm fucked

npcdusty
02-14-19, 5:43 pm
Just thing Ace Ventura.... :)

Do you have to say it with a northeast accent? If so...I'm fucked

Cellardweller
02-17-19, 2:02 pm
I hope at least 10 guys walk up to NG and J-Dawg at the Cage and whisper “New England clam chowder” into their ears.

Nmowery
02-17-19, 2:53 pm
I hope at least 10 guys walk up to NG and J-Dawg at the Cage and whisper “New England clam chowder” into their ears.

Fuuuuuuuuckin done deal!!

Altered Beast
02-18-19, 10:57 am

Y'all HAVE to do it now!!! LOL!

Bean
02-18-19, 1:36 pm

I hope this happens

npcdusty
02-18-19, 1:54 pm
Oh please oh please.....I tell you what, the first person that does it and Jay or Eric confirms it, ill buy you a tshirt!!! Just find me at the booth so I can confirm and its a deal!!!!

I hope this happens

Altered Beast
02-18-19, 2:09 pm
Oh please oh please.....I tell you what, the first person that does it and Jay or Eric confirms it, ill buy you a tshirt!!! Just find me at the booth so I can confirm and its a deal!!!!

Please make sure somebody films it =)

naturalguy
02-18-19, 3:38 pm

Please don't encourage this

Nmowery
02-18-19, 3:44 pm

Someone might beat me to it Friday, but I’ll see you Saturday AM!

Bean
02-18-19, 4:02 pm

Ohhh its encouraged and fully supported by the proud members of the Animal Forum. Project New England Clam Chowder is in full effect

Altered Beast
02-19-19, 9:59 am

LOL!!!!!! You're too much Eric.

Finally some damn action round these parts! Forums will come back hard, can't wait!

Someone might beat me to it Friday, but I’ll see you Saturday AM!

Get em!!!!!!! LOL!

Ohhh its encouraged and fully supported by the proud members of the Animal Forum. Project New England Clam Chowder is in full effect

Awesome, simply awesome!

npcdusty
02-19-19, 10:39 am
Your welcome Eric!!!!

naturalguy
02-19-19, 3:21 pm
Your welcome Eric!!!!

:(

Bean
02-19-19, 4:43 pm
:(

Turn that frown upside down...but then again it does take more muscles to frown than smile. Maybe you are working on some facial accessory work.

Rex
02-20-19, 8:34 am

I don´t get the joke -_-

Nmowery
02-20-19, 10:00 am
I don´t get the joke -_-

Then you, sir, need to watch ace Ventura - pet detective!

Altered Beast
02-20-19, 11:40 am

The classic that brought Jim Carrey to stardom! Came out when I was like 10-11. Geez I'm growing older!

Nmowery
02-20-19, 12:26 pm
I’m gonna assume it wasn’t as big a hit in Germany lol

Cellardweller
02-20-19, 2:01 pm

I believe I only suggested, barely hinted at anything.

Altered Beast
02-20-19, 4:03 pm

LOL!

Rex
02-23-19, 10:40 am

Oh... That explains it. I´ve never seen that movie...

Rex
02-23-19, 10:42 am

Probably not... however I´m too young to remember when it came out

npcdusty
02-25-19, 9:52 am
Oh dear lord Rex, thanks for making me feel old now!!! lol

Altered Beast
02-25-19, 12:18 pm

Came out in '94. I was 11 years old, LOL!

What's your age????

Bean
02-25-19, 1:13 pm

me too...oh well. It is the only constant in all of our lives...getting ld. Its just how we decide to do it.

Rex
02-26-19, 8:33 am
Came out in '94. I was 11 years old, LOL!

What's your age????

So, I was 5 or 6.

Honestly, the humor Jim Carrey isn´t my thing at all. It´s too loud and intrusive.

Rex
02-26-19, 8:34 am

How old are you?

Rex
02-26-19, 8:34 am
me too...oh well. It is the only constant in all of our lives...getting ld. Its just how we decide to do it.

That´s a damn good motto to live by. I´ll remember that one!

npcdusty
02-26-19, 11:38 am
37 years young!

How old are you?

Altered Beast
02-26-19, 12:06 pm
So, I was 5 or 6.

Honestly, the humor Jim Carrey isn´t my thing at all. It´s too loud and intrusive.

LOL! It's true, German's don't have a sense of humor =) the ole slapstick style comedy is too much, eh?

Don't care for him anymore anyways. He's lost his sanity and now goes around the US talking about how great socialism is......even though he's made 250 MILLION dollars acting in the US.....makes sense, NOT!