PDA

View Full Version : Building a community

npcdusty
04-10-19, 5:30 pm
Idea time!!!So years ago Animal went to Australia and tore up the competition. What would you guys say to doing our own team again? It would be the likes of a "ABC" but we all set a meet to meet up at and push each other as a team. Individual training just like already do, log our training as a team. evaluate, critique etc on the forum and then meet time we all drive/fly whatever to the meet and compete as a team. This would be completely outside the company however as this is just an idea in my head so not a sponsored team.

Let me know what you guys think.

Nmowery
04-10-19, 11:16 pm
Sounds super fun - but the logistics sound like a nightmare! Good luck with it tho.

npcdusty
04-11-19, 10:04 am
Yeah it would def be a challenge.

Sounds super fun - but the logistics sound like a nightmare! Good luck with it tho.

Nmowery
04-11-19, 6:56 pm
Honestly, I donít think there are enough competitive lifters left on this forum to register a team at a local backyard meet :(

Bean
04-12-19, 11:58 am
I don't lift competitively. Recently got back into completion mode through jiu jitsu and hated the pressure. I won tournaments but the fun was taken out of it for me due to the pressure I placed on myself and I know I would do the same with lifting. But with that being said... I would support by following the thread and give my impute here and there as well as travel to the meet( as long as there was plenty of notice) to support the guys and gals lifting.

BigChrisF
04-13-19, 7:06 am
Interesting idea. I'm not sure how much time I could devote to it, but it is an interesting idea nonetheless.

Cellardweller
04-13-19, 2:54 pm
I also like the idea, but it isnít feasible for me right now.

npcdusty
04-15-19, 11:12 am
Completely understand fellas.... Maybe one day we can build on this idea some...

BigChrisF
04-17-19, 1:37 am
Still, maybe we could do kind of a slow roll into this idea. If anyone has any intended competitions in the future, post up where and when and if anyone is available either join or just show up and support/help.

Bean
04-17-19, 11:42 am
Still, maybe we could do kind of a slow roll into this idea. If anyone has any intended competitions in the future, post up where and when and if anyone is available either join or just show up and support/help.

Great idea... Im just down to support and do what I can.

npcdusty
04-17-19, 12:08 pm
Now we are talking!!!

Cellardweller
04-23-19, 12:06 pm
so on the main page there is now a "connect with us" button. when you click on it there are the social media icons and some vids. NO LINK TO THE FORVM!!!

Nmowery
04-23-19, 1:04 pm
so on the main page there is now a "connect with us" button. when you click on it there are the social media icons and some vids. NO LINK TO THE FORVM!!!

Iím sure that sometime soon, Iíll tap the forum icon in my favorites and get a 404 not found.

Bean
04-23-19, 4:55 pm
Iím sure that sometime soon, Iíll tap the forum icon in my favorites and get a 404 not found.

Maybe or maybe not... the milk has not spilt so no need to cry yet

BigChrisF
04-24-19, 2:13 am
I probably should seriously consider backing up my log...

Nmowery
04-24-19, 9:14 am
I probably should seriously consider backing up my log...

Iíve thought about it...but no ones gonna miss my 18 pages of bullshit. Iíll go back to a pen and notebook if need be...

Cellardweller
04-24-19, 12:18 pm
Iíve thought about it...but no ones gonna miss my 18 pages of bullshit. Iíll go back to a pen and notebook if need be...

I already have my stuff in notebooks. But it thereís anything else here you want it wouldnít be a bad idea to save it. Anyoneís posts, articles, training/ diet advice that you find useful like maybe in the ask the pros section save it. Wish I had a heads up before they got rid of the OG articles and training routines

BigChrisF
04-26-19, 7:42 pm
I don't figure anyone will miss my content. Saving my journal would definitely be for my own reference.

BigChrisF
05-25-19, 2:52 am
I don't have any real plans at this point, but I've been kinda kicking around the idea ever since I hit 450 a few weeks back, of making another run at getting my bench back to the 500 mark.

Cellardweller
05-25-19, 4:01 pm
I don't have any real plans at this point, but I've been kinda kicking around the idea ever since I hit 450 a few weeks back, of making another run at getting my bench back to the 500 mark.

Hell yeah! Iím behind you for tha

Bean
05-28-19, 11:35 am

pushing that big weight....best of luck with that