PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to share? REALLY?

spartan300
06-12-19, 10:10 am
Has anyone ever used a "safety bar"? If so,would anyone care to comment on it?

npcdusty
06-12-19, 11:27 am
I have used the rogue safety bar before. I like them for accessories. It def gives a different load feeling. Great if you have issues getting hands into position or mobility issues. I find I have to alter my form when using the bar from my normal squat position. Its also great for doing good mornings.

spartan300
06-12-19, 11:54 am
I have used the rogue safety bar before. I like them for accessories. It def gives a different load feeling. Great if you have issues getting hands into position or mobility issues. I find I have to alter my form when using the bar from my normal squat position. Its also great for doing good mornings.I'm still having to adjust to a lot of "new stuff" thanks again for the input it's very reassuring.

Altered Beast
06-12-19, 12:24 pm

It's fabulous! Particular the Safety Squat Yoke Bar from EliteFTS. Feels very much like a front Squat and you REALLY have to brace your upper back and abs hard or you'll tip over forward. One of my favorite bars because it takes pressure off of the pecs/shoulders which have been problematic for me lately.

You'll be nicely sore after using it =)

spartan300
06-12-19, 2:24 pm
It's fabulous! Particular the Safety Squat Yoke Bar from EliteFTS. Feels very much like a front Squat and you REALLY have to brace your upper back and abs hard or you'll tip over forward. One of my favorite bars because it takes pressure off of the pecs/shoulders which have been problematic for me lately.

You'll be nicely sore after using it =)Great advice Beast!! Thanks! I was fighting it. By Jove I think he's got it!

Nmowery
06-13-19, 8:57 pm
Love em! Not sure of the brand, but my gym has an old one that’s an absolute tank...weighs over 70 lb, and kicks most peoples asses when they use it. Great for any kind of squat work...heavy, dynamic work, boxes, bands/chains, etc

spartan300
06-14-19, 12:37 pm
Love em! Not sure of the brand, but my gym has an old one that’s an absolute tank...weighs over 70 lb, and kicks most peoples asses when they use it. Great for any kind of squat work...heavy, dynamic work, boxes, bands/chains, etcIt certainly kicked mine!

ghost
06-14-19, 5:06 pm
I use them for breaking in a 2ply squat suit.
works like a fucking beast.

spartan300
06-14-19, 5:57 pm
I use them for breaking in a 2ply squat suit.
works like a fucking beast.Your shit is inspiring!

ghost
06-15-19, 1:03 pm
Your shit is inspiring!

I mean, my poop is definitely that of legend..... :)

jk, thanks dude

BigChrisF
06-21-19, 7:22 pm
I mean, my poop is definitely that of legend..... :)

jk, thanks dude

...huh...I thought you died...

Altered Beast
06-24-19, 3:31 pm
...huh...I thought you died...

Ghost is always around watching.....he just doesn't always post =)