PDA

View Full Version : Is it the hype we love?

spartan300
06-13-19, 10:28 am
"ANIMAL" Marketing genious? Or are they worth every penny?

Bean
06-13-19, 10:45 am
"ANIMAL" Marketing genious? Or are they worth every penny?

Some products I love such as Pak. Others are just ehhhh. I support this product due to the Blue Collar atmosphere that I felt when I came across the videos years ago. I am a loyal SOB that sticks with one thing as long as it continues to make me happy. ( I have been eating the same subway sandwich since the late 90's. Only alteration is the mustard has been switched out to Chipotle because Chipotle sauce didn't exists back then)

Preston
06-13-19, 11:13 pm
Some products I love such as Pak. Others are just ehhhh. I support this product due to the Blue Collar atmosphere that I felt when I came across the videos years ago. I am a loyal SOB that sticks with one thing as long as it continues to make me happy. ( I have been eating the same subway sandwich since the late 90's. Only alteration is the mustard has been switched out to Chipotle because Chipotle sauce didn't exists back then)

I could drink Subways Chipotle Southwest sauce with a straw. No lie. All day, erry day.

I stopped taking Animal Pak years ago and no lie, have been the most sick I’ve ever been my whole life for the past 4 years. Reintroduced Animal Pak and boom, not sick. Explain that one.

I know people will spam Animal Cuts saying, “dieting is all nutrition, you’re wasting money...” but I’ve had nothing but great results from Animal Cuts (obviously in addition to diet / nutrition). I do miss the original Cuts in the silver can with the flat pills...that can was pure magic in a container.

Cellardweller
06-14-19, 12:08 pm
First of all, where on social media can you have this conversation? Corporate won’t even link to the FORVM from the main page anymore so if someone does visit there they won’t get here for this stuff.

I use Universal and Animal products because they make them themselves and they’ve been doing it over 40 years. I know what I’m buying is what it says on the label. I’ve noticed a difference switching from other brands of whey to Animal Whey or Ultra Whey Pro. Some products are just shit and loaded with fillers.

Do supplements work? Some it’s hard to tell. Unless you have scurvy or something, how do you tell if a multivitamin works or if one works better than another? Being an older guy I will say Flex works 100%. My knees grind and my ankles click sometimes. When I take flex that goes away and my joints feel good. Stak also gives me noticeable boost in performance. I’ve dieted down and Cuts helped me loose a couple more pounds after weight loss stalled without changing the diet any.

As for hype, I confess the marketing got me here, but the above reasons are why I use the products. There was also the brotherhood of the FORVM, the ABCs, plane pulls, etc that kept me around.

Bean
06-14-19, 12:23 pm
I hear you. I had to defrag my work comp and lost my quick access to the forum. it took my 20 minutes to figure ou t how to get back to the forum page. Couldn't even search forum in the search box on the main page...it was pretty sad how hard it was to get back to a place that I knew existed.

spartan300
06-14-19, 12:43 pm
First of all, where on social media can you have this conversation? Corporate won’t even link to the FORVM from the main page anymore so if someone does visit there they won’t get here for this stuff.

I use Universal and Animal products because they make them themselves and they’ve been doing it over 40 years. I know what I’m buying is what it says on the label. I’ve noticed a difference switching from other brands of whey to Animal Whey or Ultra Whey Pro. Some products are just shit and loaded with fillers.

Do supplements work? Some it’s hard to tell. Unless you have scurvy or something, how do you tell if a multivitamin works or if one works better than another? Being an older guy I will say Flex works 100%. My knees grind and my ankles click sometimes. When I take flex that goes away and my joints feel good. Stak also gives me noticeable boost in performance. I’ve dieted down and Cuts helped me loose a couple more pounds after weight loss stalled without changing the diet any.

As for hype, I confess the marketing got me here, but the above reasons are why I use the products. There was also the brotherhood of the FORVM, the ABCs, plane pulls, etc that kept me around.Good stuff!!

spartan300
06-14-19, 1:16 pm
I could drink Subways Chipotle Southwest sauce with a straw. No lie. All day, erry day.

I stopped taking Animal Pak years ago and no lie, have been the most sick I’ve ever been my whole life for the past 4 years. Reintroduced Animal Pak and boom, not sick. Explain that one.

I know people will spam Animal Cuts saying, “dieting is all nutrition, you’re wasting money...” but I’ve had nothing but great results from Animal Cuts (obviously in addition to diet / nutrition). I do miss the original Cuts in the silver can with the flat pills...that can was pure magic in a container.I for one can attest to there benefits Preston! I've always relied on supplementation to augment my diet. Hoffman,Weider,Beverly International, Twinlabs, Universal. I keep journals from day one on all the shit I took. While guys at that time were taking A different "blue pill" (dianabol) as a form of supplementing there efforts I chose to take my handfuls of liver and drank my Blair's. Best combo ever! Grew like a weed, of course I was a teen and trained 3 to 4 hours a day! There I go again bringing up ancient history...

Preston
06-14-19, 4:16 pm
I for one can attest to there benefits Preston! I've always relied on supplementation to augment my diet. Hoffman,Weider,Beverly International, Twinlabs, Universal. I keep journals from day one on all the shit I took. While guys at that time were taking A different "blue pill" (dianabol) as a form of supplementing there efforts I chose to take my handfuls of liver and drank my Blair's. Best combo ever! Grew like a weed, of course I was a teen and trained 3 to 4 hours a day! There I go again bringing up ancient history...

Dang man, trees were harvested for paper at that point? ;) JK JK

I've had nothing but good to say with both Animal and Universal products. I responded great to Universals Shock Therapy and Storm... pretty much every Animal product made.