PDA

View Full Version : Pump

Jay
06-25-19, 2:53 pm
Well I see that animal pump powder went out as some ATP trials. It was on Instagram and never landed over here on the forum. Anyone lucky enough to get picked ?

spartan300
06-25-19, 3:13 pm
Well I see that animal pump powder went out as some ATP trials. It was on Instagram and never landed over here on the forum. Anyone lucky enough to get picked ?I for one appreciate your efforts for updating us. It's a shame corporate has chosen to abandon us.

Preston
06-25-19, 3:41 pm
This is funny, because I was always a very dedicated NOX3 advocate (Universal Product) for any "pump" related product as it didn't have any stims...and low and behold that is not available from Universal anymore. The fuck is going on with this place. lol

I had some old NOX3 from 2 years back and all the pills turned yellow from this awesome midwestern humidity and didn't want to take a chance, so I chucked about 40 pills into the trash. Jokes on me.

spartan300
06-25-19, 4:11 pm
This is funny, because I was always a very dedicated NOX3 advocate (Universal Product) for any "pump" related product as it didn't have any stims...and low and behold that is not available from Universal anymore. The fuck is going on with this place. lol

I had some old NOX3 from 2 years back and all the pills turned yellow from this awesome midwestern humidity and didn't want to take a chance, so I chucked about 40 pills into the trash. Jokes on me.What part of Illinois?

Preston
06-25-19, 10:42 pm
What part of Illinois?

I’m very close to the Quad Cities. 30 minutes away. Lol for me that’s “close.”

Altered Beast
06-28-19, 12:18 pm
I for one appreciate your efforts for updating us. It's a shame corporate has chosen to abandon us.

Well they know we are loyal so they'd rather appeal to new potential business. I'd be curious to know the percentage of new customers that become repeat buyers! I bet it's on the low end.

I had some old NOX3 from 2 years back and all the pills turned yellow from this awesome midwestern humidity and didn't want to take a chance, so I chucked about 40 pills into the trash. Jokes on me.

Never tried it! Pump pills have worked wonderfully for me personally. Don't care for all the garbage that's in the powders supplement companies provide.

I’m very close to the Quad Cities. 30 minutes away. Lol for me that’s “close.”

What is the Quad Cities?

Preston
06-29-19, 9:52 pm
Well they know we are loyal so they'd rather appeal to new potential business. I'd be curious to know the percentage of new customers that become repeat buyers! I bet it's on the low end.

Never tried it! Pump pills have worked wonderfully for me personally. Don't care for all the garbage that's in the powders supplement companies provide.

What is the Quad Cities?

A close group of cities all separated by the Mississippi. Moline, Davenport, Bettendorf and Rock Island. Nox3 was made by Universal, I really enjoyed it as it was solely nitric oxide.

Altered Beast
07-01-19, 1:19 pm
A close group of cities all separated by the Mississippi. Moline, Davenport, Bettendorf and Rock Island. Nox3 was made by Universal, I really enjoyed it as it was solely nitric oxide.

That's fun!

Bean
07-01-19, 3:18 pm

Could have run them over the state line into Missouri and I would have tested them...if something bad happened, then we would know that throwing them away is the best choice.

BigChrisF
07-01-19, 4:03 pm
Could have run them over the state line into Missouri and I would have tested them...if something bad happened, then we would know that throwing them away is the best choice.
That would be awesome having the DEA show up at your door because someone from the next state over mailed you 40 "unknown" caplets.

Bean
07-01-19, 4:20 pm
That would be awesome having the DEA show up at your door because someone from the next state over mailed you 40 "unknown" caplets.

I would share if they wanted to try them as well. Im not greedy. Sharing is caring

Altered Beast
07-02-19, 11:21 am

LOL! The DEA is too focused on busting people for pot and then steroids. Supp capsules are at the very bottom of their concerns.

Preston
07-04-19, 4:24 pm
LOL! The DEA is too focused on busting people for pot and then steroids. Supp capsules are at the very bottom of their concerns.

Haha they’re too busy trying to bust big dealers over individuals.