PDA

View Full Version : Torrent + Animal Pump: Too much creatine?

Cr4zYH3aD
03-29-07, 5:13 am
I'm cutting right now, but when I will be bulking, i will use pump, i have 2 full cans waiting. If I take Pump and Torrent, is it too much creatine ?

k1usa
03-29-07, 5:18 am
I talked to UN just the other day on this subject....Pump is a pre wo sup....and torrent is a post.....you should be ok.......double check me here....I would check the web site for more info...just saw you on line and wanted to get to you right away bro.....you must admit...UN/Animal has the best sups on the market....the backing and support we get from them is something only they do....

"6"
03-29-07, 7:49 am
I think taking Torrent and Pump would be a good stack and it wouldn't be too much creatine. Coz it's like the Pump pre-workout and Storm post-workout stack alot of people are using anyway.

naturalguy
03-29-07, 8:05 am
I don't think it's overkill at all, in fact I think Pump/Torrent is one of the best stacks out there.

Universal Rep
03-29-07, 12:13 pm
I'm cutting right now, but when I will be bulking, i will use pump, i have 2 full cans waiting. If I take Pump and Torrent, is it too much creatine ?

Animal Pump and Torrent? This is gonna be a classic "stack", just wait and see. I think I heard G Diesel is gonna run this exact same stack shortly...

"6"
04-03-07, 10:12 am
Animal Pump and Torrent? This is gonna be a classic "stack", just wait and see. I think I heard G Diesel is gonna run this exact same stack shortly...

How does the Nitro come in tho? Do I just stack it with Torrent and take both pwo?

NickSP
04-03-07, 11:26 am
How does the Nitro come in tho? Do I just stack it with Torrent and take both pwo?

I'm takin Nitro immediately PWO, and then Torrent about a half hour later. Although I must say, BigAnt suggested I try reversing that order once and I felt pretty good the next day, which was the day after legs...

JMC
04-03-07, 11:51 am
I'm takin Nitro immediately PWO, and then Torrent about a half hour later. Although I must say, BigAnt suggested I try reversing that order once and I felt pretty good the next day, which was the day after legs...

Reversing meaning your gonna down Torrent immediately PWO then 1/2 hour later tahe Nitro?????? Just clearin up....a little slow this morning...

NickSP
04-03-07, 7:06 pm
Reversing meaning your gonna down Torrent immediately PWO then 1/2 hour later tahe Nitro?????? Just clearin up....a little slow this morning...

Yup

Roland
04-27-07, 9:42 pm
I see alot of you guys using both these products...but wouldn't that be too much creatine if you stack pump AND torrent? Right now I'm taking pump and real gains, but I would love to try Torrent as well.

Phil800101
04-27-07, 9:51 pm
No, not at all. Pump with Torrent is a great stack. I'm one of the many using Pump and Torrent right now, and I know that a lot of people have been getting really good results with this particular stack. It's good to get creatine both pre and post workout, so with Pump (pre) and Torrent (post), you've got both bases covered.

brandonA
04-27-07, 9:58 pm
Urep posted this morning talking all about the amount of creitine that is ok to take....Torrent and Pump have 3000mg each, which is 6 grams I believe....It all depends on your body and how much you get throught the food you eat...Most people recomend 5g per day, just based on that, 6g a day should be ok...I will keep looking for that thread, hope i helped and If i have mispoken please call me on it...

-B

Here is the post i was looking for...Also if you search for torrent you will find a ton of info...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6003

Joker-Roo
05-11-07, 1:50 pm
Just wondering if its ok to use both of these? To much creatine is bad I imagine for it.

Has anybody been using these both? If so any pro's or con's?

Thanks

Andru

Giant Killer
05-11-07, 1:54 pm
Actually bro', thats the foundation of "House's Mass Stack". There are some people doing a promo right now and many running reviews are posted here:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56

I think it would be a great idea to mix them.

Joker-Roo
05-11-07, 1:57 pm
Awesome stuff. That much creatine has got to be rough on the kidney's is it not?.

mattf
05-11-07, 1:58 pm
joker,
hey man, i dont know if it is my place to tell you this. but do a little researh first. use the searh button bro. no harm in that. yea, you can use them together a lot on this forvm is on the stack now. and it is a great one at that. next time try and do some research first, and if you cannot find your info just ask. were here to help each other. Peace bro. train hard.
Matt

Universal Rep
05-11-07, 1:58 pm
Just wondering if its ok to use both of these? To much creatine is bad I imagine for it.

Has anybody been using these both? If so any pro's or con's?

Thanks

Andru

Can you use 'em both? This is an awesome stack. Pump pre- and Torrent post. Like the posts above, this is House's Mass Stack. You can check out the logs in The Forvm or over at BB.com: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2625361

squattingtillipuke
05-11-07, 2:29 pm
I was a little skeptical at first because of the initial taste (torrent) but I can honestly tell you that after two weeks, my recovery has improved, my lifting stats have increased both lbs and reps. This is a no bullshit stack, this is a 100% results driven stack.

Peace

Mick

Wasteland
05-11-07, 2:31 pm
I was a little skeptical at first because of the initial taste (torrent) but I can honestly tell you that after two weeks, my recovery has improved, my lifting stats have increased both lbs and reps. This is a no bullshit stack, this is a 100% results driven stack.

Peace

Mick

Considering what's in Torrent--leucine, WPH, WMS--the taste is really good.

Kiwi129
05-11-07, 2:35 pm
Why would the taste make you "skeptical" of the product?

JMC
05-11-07, 2:35 pm
I find myself dangerously close to addiction with Torrent. At first I would take my sweet ass time, walk out to the truck where my shaker with a serving and my jug of water would meet me and down Torrent then. Now, I can't even wait that long...the muscles are screaming for it as soon as I finish my last set. Torrent comes in with me, consumed before the walk to the truck.....LOVE THAT SHIT! (not to highjack the thread)

Universal Rep
05-11-07, 2:36 pm
I find myself dangerously close to addiction with Torrent. At first I would take my sweet ass time, walk out to the truck where my shaker with a serving and my jug of water would meet me and down Torrent then. Now, I can't even wait that long...the muscles are screaming for it as soon as I finish my last set. Torrent comes in with me, consumed before the walk to the truck.....LOVE THAT SHIT! (not to highjack the thread)

Haha... Nice one J.

Giant Killer
05-11-07, 2:41 pm

That's all the more important, what Torrent is for. Getting those anabolic nutrients into your muscles STAT after a vicious beating.

Joker-Roo
05-11-07, 3:01 pm
Torrent and Cell Mass would be consider the same correct? I was looking at the ingrediants of them and they seem the same. Why Torrent?

simpleton
05-11-07, 3:10 pm
Torrent and Cell Mass would be consider the same correct? I was looking at the ingrediants of them and they seem the same. Why Torrent?

dude. did you even read the ingredients? hahah

crypto
05-11-07, 3:16 pm
ok brothers, i have been on pump/torrent and now im switching it up. im taking the new mstak with torrent, so do i still take the pump, or is there no need for it cuz of the mstak?

Giant Killer
05-11-07, 3:21 pm

Torrent is completely different and light years ahead of Cell Mass. Torrent has Waxy Maize Starch, the fastest digesting carb on the market. Also has the fastest digesting whey protein on the market. Combined with creatine, and high amounts of leucine, the most anabolic amino.

The post-workout window is getting more & more attention as a crucial event for serious growth. Torrent has a high-tech, multi-pronged, all out fucking assault that your muscles need for that crazy mass building!!

Giant Killer
05-11-07, 3:22 pm
ok brothers, i have been on pump/torrent and now im switching it up. im taking the new mstak with torrent, so do i still take the pump, or is there no need for it cuz of the mstak?

Mstak does not include creatine or arginine. To take advantage of these important supps, you should also take the Pump.

Joker-Roo
05-11-07, 3:30 pm
Balls to the Walls

Joker-Roo
05-11-07, 3:33 pm
Anyone in Canada on Torrent give me a PM . I can't find anywheres to buy it. My gym dosen't get it. I'm gonna ask the boss see if he can.

Giant Killer
05-11-07, 3:40 pm
Anyone in Canada on Torrent give me a PM . I can't find anywheres to buy it. My gym dosen't get it. I'm gonna ask the boss see if he can.

Yo, heres the list of Universal Nutrition products offered by dpsnutrition.com:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_by_170.htm

-including Torrent and everything else under the sun, I've heard this site works well for our Canadian Animals.

JMC
05-11-07, 3:42 pm
Yo, heres the list of Universal Nutrition products offered by dpsnutrition.com:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_by_170.htm

-including Torrent and everything else under the sun, I've heard this site works well for our Canadian Animals.

DPS works well for EVERYONE ;-)
Except they are currently out of Torrent and they don't yet carry Grape....get on the notification list now though!

05-14-07, 11:08 am
A couple of the really big guys in my gym are using Pump and Torrent. Sounds like it's really good. Does Torrent taste good?

squattingtillipuke
05-14-07, 1:30 pm
Why would the taste make you "skeptical" of the product?

maybe a poor choice of words...I wasn't questioning the product as much as my ability to choke it down at the beginning. Now it's not a problem.

JHOORNSTRA
05-14-07, 3:56 pm
I lift 5 days a week. And I just got some Torrent cant wait to start using it. One thing I was wondering....Would it really kill me to not take another creatine supp on my off days when I dont take Torrent? Im on kind of a tight budget haha.

JHOORNSTRA
05-14-07, 4:16 pm
Also...should I take my glutamine pills with my Nitro....or later on with my Torrent shake?

leafs43
05-14-07, 6:25 pm
I lift 5 days a week. And I just got some Torrent cant wait to start using it. One thing I was wondering....Would it really kill me to not take another creatine supp on my off days when I dont take Torrent? Im on kind of a tight budget haha.

Bulk creatine monohydrate is super cheap and does just fine on offdays.

JHOORNSTRA
05-14-07, 9:09 pm
Bulk creatine monohydrate is super cheap and does just fine on offdays.

thanks man. what about my second question lol

Platestacker
05-15-07, 6:18 am
Well what would be a better stack

Animal Max Protein and Pump
Torrent and Pump

G Diesel
05-16-07, 10:50 am
Well what would be a better stack

Animal Max Protein and Pump
Torrent and Pump

I'd go with Torrent and Pump and simply use a basic protein powder or gainer at intervals over the course of the day. Torrent and Pump are timimg specific in that Pump is designed to be taken before training and Torrent is designed to be taken immediately postworkout. Peace, G

Hikeon3
05-16-07, 1:44 pm
AND Torrent does exactly what it says on the jar. It triggers new muscle growth. I've seen inCREDIBLE results using Torrent post-workout. My muscles are larger and more full than I ever expected them to be. Give it a whirl. This stuff kicks.

The House
05-16-07, 6:57 pm
you can not beat pump with torrent. I am having good results with this stack. my workouts are full of energy and blood rush from the pump and after the workout torrent gives you the right mixture to recover and spark new growth..

Wasteland
08-20-09, 10:53 am
you can not beat pump with torrent. I am having good results with this stack. my workouts are full of energy and blood rush from the pump and after the workout torrent gives you the right mixture to recover and spark new growth..

The House's Mass Stack: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56