PDA

View Full Version : I

IronLeague
04-11-07, 3:40 pm
I am a Bodybuilder. I am a Lion... I am a grunt on the front lines of Iron Warfare.. I am dedicated... I am driven... I am detached from the world around me. I am focused on the up hill journey... I have gasoline pumping through my steal veins. I am the Punisher and butcher of MY body. I am comfortable alone. I feel your eyes in the gym and use your energy. I am that guy that has an off switch for his mouth while training. I am that mother fucker that over trains. I am that dude in the back of the gym eating his meal, while you sip on your "Muscle Milk".

I welcome pain... I spit on defeat... I always get that last rep.. I will NEVER quit... I shy away from trend... I don't go shopping for "gym clothes".. I don't look for approval... I am not that guy in a suit and tie.. I am blue collar.. I am proud.. I hold my head high.. I want it more.. I am that motherfucker that says fuck ipods... I am that mother fucker that says, fuck Friday night.. I am not the biggest Bodybuilder.. I have the heart of ten men... I have big goals.. I have big dreams.. I seek knowlage... I am humble... I will compete with the best.. I am a Champion in the making... I am that motherfucker to your left that just took your First Place trophy! I am a Bodybuilder...

Respect,
IronLeague

Giant Killer
04-11-07, 3:43 pm
Fucking beautiful IronLeague. Don't see a lot of posts by you, but when I do they're pure gold.

This ones gettin' printed out and going in my training log.

widdlewade44
04-11-07, 3:43 pm
Great post IronLeague, very inspirational and true stuff. Animal, brother!

Kevin
widdlewade44

IronLeague
04-11-07, 3:46 pm
I'm not a big talker.. but I say what's on my mind, when I feel the need.. Today is leg day, conting down the minutes.. So I thought I would get my head right before I mash them into ground beef..

Respect,
IronLeague

COLE
04-11-07, 3:52 pm
Good shit right there.

Why you gotta make fun of mmmme......I mean ummm.....people with Ipods. lol jk

brandonA
04-11-07, 3:55 pm
Sick shit bro....

-B

Preston
04-11-07, 3:55 pm
I dig.

IronLeague
04-11-07, 4:00 pm
Good shit right there.

Why you gotta make fun of mmmme......I mean ummm.....people with Ipods. lol jk

Just personal preference, not trying to bash the ipod clan. lol

Respect,
IronLeague

brandonA
04-11-07, 4:05 pm

Respect,
IronLeague

mine's pink....please dont hate me

-B

TufffGuY
04-11-07, 4:08 pm
mine's pink....please dont hate me

-B

lol don't worry my sisters got one too haha

COLE
04-11-07, 4:12 pm

Respect,
IronLeague

Ha,Ha. I hear you Brother. Now Im going to tell everyone its my wife's. lol

brandonA
04-11-07, 4:13 pm
lol don't worry my sisters got one too haha

I stole my girlfriends, but hey godsmack sounds just as good on a pink one....

Back to the subject at hand....Good shit IronLeauge...keep it coming bro....

-B

ghost
04-11-07, 4:15 pm
I am a Bodybuilder. I am a Lion... I am a grunt on the front lines of Iron Warfare.. I am dedicated... I am driven... I am detached from the world around me. I am focused on the up hill journey... I have gasoline pumping through my steal veins. I am the Punisher and butcher of MY body. I am comfortable alone. I feel your eyes in the gym and use your energy. I am that guy that has an off switch for his mouth while training. I am that mother fucker that over trains. I am that dude in the back of the gym eating his meal, while you sip on your "Muscle Milk".

I welcome pain... I spit on defeat... I always get that last rep.. I will NEVER quit... I shy away from trend... I don't go shopping for "gym clothes".. I don't look for approval... I am not that guy in a suit and tie.. I am blue collar.. I am proud.. I hold my head high.. I want it more.. I am that motherfucker that says fuck ipods... I am that mother fucker that says, fuck Friday night.. I am not the biggest Bodybuilder.. I have the heart of ten men... I have big goals.. I have big dreams.. I seek knowlage... I am humble... I will compete with the best.. I am a Champion in the making... I am that motherfucker to your left that just took your First Place trophy! I am a Bodybuilder...

Respect,
IronLeague

Ironleague, excellent post brother. i am definitely looking forward to more of your thoughts on here...i too, am one of the "freaks" when i go to the gym bc i bring my food, all prepared...we are one in the same brother.

let's show the rest of the world how it should be.

k1usa
04-11-07, 4:30 pm
loving it bro.....IronLeague....you hit it right on the bean.....but Im the guy in the suit and tie...and when I hit the gym...I have the game face...I enter with my tie loosened....I hit the changing room....I take off the monkey suit and throw it on the floor....I put on my animail tank...all beat to shit...I down my pak....and walk onto the gym floor....its my time....its the game face they see...and its a transformation...from Commercial Real Estate dude...to..the nasty fucker with the shirt that says...."shut the fuck up and train"....the parents really like that one by the way.....but...its at that time I dont see anything but where I want to be...how I want to feel...how I want to look....Im the old guy....Im the fucker with gray hair....Im the one pushing the same weight as thoes half my age and bigger than me...Im the one that stands toe to toe with the iron...along with the beast inside that says....dont stop...never give up....push till it hurts...and give me pain. The beast is a hungry fucker...its the child inside me that wants to play...its the man in me that says....son...Im still alive in you....Im not going to leave you...not now...its time to reach out and move the iron...own it...its yours. When Im done....its back to the changing room...on goes the tie and suit...and out the door I go...back to the office....or to a meeting...but the beast inside...the child...the image of myself and my dad....satisfied one more time....the stiffness sets in...the food smells sweet...and the beast....has been fed. The beast in my world is a blend...its what I fear...and what I dont and should...its the raging child inside knowing time is moving on too fast...and its the man inside...some of which is the memory of my dad that keeps telling me...Im here.

just wanted to share with my brothers......

Toni69
04-11-07, 4:32 pm
WoW! Written and told as a true brother in iron...Iron in your blood baby...

k1usa
04-11-07, 4:33 pm
Toni...its my blood...and its my hunger.....ans speaking of hunger....Ill be over for dinner...girl...your cooking sounds wonderful!!!!!!

ghost
04-11-07, 4:34 pm
set a few plates for me as well...im a little hungry

billmd1334
04-11-07, 4:41 pm
Great post bro... true motivation there.

darkside64
04-11-07, 4:50 pm
you know dude its really rare to have people that look like you be humble and not stay comfortable looking good. I def. respect that man, especially in this society where mediocrity is so celebrated.

I'm not a big talker.. but I say what's on my mind, when I feel the need.. Today is leg day, conting down the minutes.. So I thought I would get my head right before I mash them into ground beef..

Respect,
IronLeague

Testpolska
04-11-07, 5:02 pm
Respect. Heavy lies the crown.

Ricky P
04-11-07, 5:07 pm
Pretty serious post.... I like it.

Universal Rep
04-11-07, 5:27 pm
Yo, nice post I... Been following some of your posts and I admire your approach here in The Forvm. Very even handed and judicious. Will follow this thread...

Rhetoric
04-11-07, 7:08 pm
Sick post brother. You come correct every time, IronLeague. Keep leading by example... I wish you nothing but the best.

GRUNT
04-11-07, 7:23 pm
Im a real Grunt fighting real warfare.....

bigrhino
04-11-07, 8:43 pm

and you won't get anything but respect here. we can't thank you enough for your sacrifice

IronLeague
04-11-07, 9:04 pm

My father was a Grunt in the Marine Corps.. I never made it to the Core, but I wear his dog tag around my neck everytime I train.....in his memory. A part of him is alive in me.

You are a hero and I respect you for putting your life on the line for me, and the rest of our country!

Thank you guys, for all the support... I'll drop some of what's on my mind from time to time, I hope you all can pull some kind of motivation from my thoughts.

Respect,
IronLeague

goody19
04-12-07, 1:20 am
sick bro

dIdDy
04-12-07, 2:23 am
journal of the furvms right here. Much respect Ironleague!

Big Jawn
04-12-07, 2:33 am
This is more then 60mg of "Iron" per kg of mass...I hear that can be toxic...haha
Keep it up bro, very inspirational.

osiris
04-12-07, 4:03 am
Great post IronLeague. U may be a man of few words, but when u do speak it's worth listening to.

Respect
Osiris

HAWK
04-12-07, 11:25 am
Always on point, Iron League. That is why you've always had my respect and always will. Good shit.

HAWK

TufffGuY
04-12-07, 4:20 pm
I figured I would add some words I thought about on the way to school today.

I am animal...I am the embodiment of the preservation of instinct. The one who will fight to survive. Fight or flight is what they say, but I have no wings to fly. I am the one to raise up against the norm. I am not the person of your dreams, but rather the man in your nightmares. I am the one who will barrel through you if you get in my way. I am the one who you glare at in disgust. I am self preservation in its basic form. I am the brick house, the foundation, and the soil which many rely on for help and support. I am not a bully. I am not a meathead. I am the dedicated. I am the embodiment of the spirit of all those who fight for what they want and believe in. I am animal...

I don't mean to be a jerk but this is his thread, if you want to post your own thoughts you should start your own thread. Just thought I would clear this up.

Armani43
04-12-07, 7:27 pm
good shit...well written, and inspirational

bigmack712004
04-13-07, 2:05 am
Sorry I spaced that this may be iron league's thread. Didn't mean to take over. I was a little tired when I wrote this this morning. Anyway, no hard feelings for pointing this out.

IronLeague
04-13-07, 4:13 am
No worries bro....

I'll be posting again soon stay tuned guys, and thanks for the love.

Respect,
IronLeague

TufffGuY
06-14-07, 11:16 am
No worries bro....

I'll be posting again soon stay tuned guys, and thanks for the love.

Respect,
IronLeague

Yo, Ironleague, you still posting around here, I liked where this thread was going.

Dingo
12-15-09, 1:02 am
I am a Bodybuilder. I am a Lion... I am a grunt on the front lines of Iron Warfare.. I am dedicated... I am driven... I am detached from the world around me. I am focused on the up hill journey... I have gasoline pumping through my steel veins. I am the Punisher and butcher of MY body. I am comfortable alone. I feel your eyes in the gym and use your energy. I am that guy that has an off switch for his mouth while training. I am that mother fucker that over trains. I am that dude in the back of the gym eating his meal, while you sip on your "Muscle Milk".

I welcome pain... I spit on defeat... I always get that last rep.. I will NEVER quit... I shy away from trend... I don't go shopping for "gym clothes".. I don't look for approval... I am not that guy in a suit and tie.. I am blue collar.. I am proud.. I hold my head high.. I want it more.. I am that motherfucker that says fuck ipods... I am that mother fucker that says, fuck Friday night.. I am not the biggest Bodybuilder.. I have the heart of ten men... I have big goals.. I have big dreams.. I seek knowledge... I am humble... I will compete with the best.. I am a Champion in the making... I am that motherfucker to your left that just took your First Place trophy! I am a Bodybuilder...

Respect,
IronLeague

bump - it's been a while and all the overtraining talk i have heard the last few days has made me remember this thread.