PDA

View Full Version : I Am

bigmack712004
04-12-07, 11:43 am
I am animal...I am the embodiment of the preservation of instinct. The one who will fight to survive. Fight or flight is what they say, but I have no wings to fly. I am the one to raise up against the norm. I am not the person of your dreams, but rather the man in your nightmares. I am the one who will barrel through you if you get in my way. I am the one who you glare at in disgust. I am self preservation in its basic form. I am the brick house, the foundation, and the soil which many rely on for help and support. I am not a bully. I am not a meathead. I am the dedicated. I am the embodiment of the spirit of all those who fight for what they want and believe in. I am animal...

Xraided831
04-13-07, 7:19 am
I am animal...I am the embodiment of the preservation of instinct. The one who will fight to survive. Fight or flight is what they say, but I have no wings to fly. I am the one to raise up against the norm. I am not the person of your dreams, but rather the man in your nightmares. I am the one who will barrel through you if you get in my way. I am the one who you glare at in disgust. I am self preservation in its basic form. I am the brick house, the foundation, and the soil which many rely on for help and support. I am not a bully. I am not a meathead. I am the dedicated. I am the embodiment of the spirit of all those who fight for what they want and believe in. I am animal...

Spoke words of a true ANIMAL!!!! This is your creed and your faith..... Use it everytime you are pushing that weight around.... This is who we are and we are ANIMALS....

Xraided831

Bear
04-13-07, 7:35 am
Spoke words of a true ANIMAL!!!! This is your creed and your faith..... Use it everytime you are pushing that weight around.... This is who we are and we are ANIMALS....

Xraided831

Couldn't have said the shit better myself.

bigmack712004
04-15-07, 9:08 pm
I am the one who is disgusted by society. The followers, the non-thinkers, the careless. There steps are certain death to my game. I am the light and the darkness. These opposites live inside me. The darkness appears very little on the outside, but burns every minute within. The darkness only comes out in the gym. Where I just plain am. I exist there even if I am not there. It burns inside of me 24/7. My heart beats for it. My mind craves it. The pain is a pleasure. And the after effects are even more pleasureful. I am a seer, a visionary. You have to be in this game. You have a long ass tunnel to navigate in darkness, you must see what's ahead of you without seeing. Become one with the inner darkness, the hate, the pain. Use it at your own expense. The expense of painful growth. Not at the expense of others. An animal in nature is a machine of controlled rage and instinct. Become one with this definition and the tunnel will be much more easily navigated.

brandonA
04-15-07, 9:11 pm
Solid brother..Keep it coming..

-B

feelthepain12
04-15-07, 9:13 pm
Amen brother. Great post. I love reading shit like this. Like brandona said, keep it coming.

bigmack712004
04-15-07, 9:15 pm
Don't worry brothers. More will come. Just a few days to collect enough thoughts to write and entry like this. So check back later this week.

never_2_big
04-15-07, 9:37 pm
you write with passion brother, a true animal islurking inside as it is all of us, thank you for sharing it with us...
keep it coming

bigmack712004
05-02-07, 12:27 am
I am scarred. Not in the physical sense, but emotionally by the world around me. The sickness I see everyday. The torture people put themselves through. Their torture is not like ours. Ours is for good. Theirs is for nothing. Worrying about all the little things, eating too much, making decisions they regret. The only regret we will have is that we didn't live this life to the fullest. We will be happy with what we had, but we always wonder if we could've given more. I am a tattered soul. Never fitting in. Before I was an Animal I was essentially an outcast. Now that I am Animal, I am still one. My brethren lie here, in the forvm. I don't have many brothers or sisters near me. My lifting partners come and go with the times. Whatever repossesses them leads them down roads I do not wish to follow. I am branded. An Animal for life. Not just on the soul, but on the body. In blood, pain, and ink I was branded. With all that I stand for, a cross, the animal symbol, and 4 words: strength, faith, love, and honor. This is what I stand for. Where are you in the picture? What do you stand for? Look deep and you may find it. Though it may not be permenantly engraved on your skin, I hope you see it, hope you feel it everyday when you face the man in the mirror.

Soldier
05-02-07, 10:55 pm
Amen, brother. Couldn't have said any of that better myself.

Peace

bigmack712004
05-04-07, 4:29 pm
I am a champion. A champion of heart, mind, body, and spirit. I feel as if the world is out to get me, yet I feel I have it in my control. The world is my breeding ground for strength. I am a preacher. I tell others everyday of the animal way. They all know who I am. They had their doubts at first, but now they realize that this is me, that I have found my calling. I am humble. It is a key point in life. I look no one down in the gym. They are trying at least. If you become arrogant you will lose it all. Their is a saying I remember everyday, "Once you think your the fastest rat in the maze, alone come faster rats." By this I live by. I am never the best in my own mind. Anyone who has more disadvantages and puts forth the effort, those are my heroes. So I ask you, Who are you? What do you want to become? How will you get there? And most of all, when you get there how will treat those around you?

k1usa
05-04-07, 5:57 pm
NICE bro....not complaining....no excuses...just good from the heart...

word bro....

bigmack712004
05-09-07, 12:06 pm
I am stubborn. I will not fold to mediocracy. I will not believe in their misguided way. I am gentle. An animal has to be. Knowing when to use your strengths is key. I mean, look at as all. Strength unbounded. From physical, to mental, to spiritual (not necessarily godly spiritual, but a belief in something) we have what it takes within to take out any wall that stands in our way. And if we don't we have a network of people so strong that our backing, our brotherhood, can destroy anything that stands in our way. People on here always say not to resort to violence unless you or family is in danger. Well, we are family here. So I figure our backing is so immense that if one of us falls only one will be needed to pick the fallen up, but the other thousands strong will be ready to take the obstacle on full force right next to the newly recovered. I am....the simplest english sentence. Three letters and two words make up this microscopic sentence. Yet, is one of the least used in America. It is so powerful that it can define someone, but no one wants to define themselves anymore. People are to scared to define themselves for fear of what others will think, what others will say, or what others will do. Well brothers and sisters....we are truly the strong we define ourselves everyday. We are.....Animals.

MO_500057
05-09-07, 1:11 pm
Great words bro. I never really looked at that sentance that way. I am... Well hell I know what I am. I am a freight-train smashing through boundries once thought to be so strong the would derail me. With every wall I break through I build up more speed knowing it'll be bigger and harder, but it wont stop me. I am. Great words bro. For only 21 you're ahead of the game. Don't get me wrong I am no "old timer" I'm a young 23 myself. Lots more to go pleanty of coal to burn. Peace bro.

bigmack712004
05-13-07, 7:14 pm
Here I am posing another question to myself. I will break it down into three parts.

Who I was:
I was a party fiend, a drinker, a low self esteemed loathing man. When I got drunk I hated myself. I used to talk to the man in the mirror with such hate. "Look at you! What are you doing to yourself? What is wrong with you?" On my 19th birthday I weighed almost 285 lbs, looked horrible, felt horrible, and had no respect for myself. On that day I changed once and for all.

Who I have become:
Since my 19th birthday I have been working out on a regular basis at least 4 days a week (with neccessary breaks of course). I weighed 230lbs. on my 21st birthday not too long ago. Also since my 19th birthday I have discovered this site and the way of the animal which have given me so much more motivation, self respect, and determination to be the man I dream to be.

Who I want to be:
I have big goals set out for me in life. Short term and long term. I want to always be the bigger man not just on the outside but on the inside too. I want people to look at me, stereotype me, and then get to know me and be blown away because of how wrong they were. My goal weight for over the summer as seen in my journey is between 210 and 215 at 10-12% BF this is all depending on my current LBM as I have never officially been tested. My biggest tool since of all the variables is that the mirror will be my greatest tool. I have never not had a "gut" on me. So the mirror will tell me when my goal has been reached. I want the definition and vascularity to show through where the fat once was. The numbers are just benchmarks. We will see where the road will take me.

TimMF
05-13-07, 7:35 pm
I love the posts bro. We all live for this shit. Keep them coming. Their motivation to us all.

PuSHiT89
05-13-07, 9:45 pm
truly wonderful. keep a level mind. your goals will follow soon

Freakshow
05-13-07, 9:51 pm

Damn nice bro

Brute Strength
05-13-07, 9:57 pm

Represent!!

bigmack712004
05-15-07, 5:10 pm
I had a dream last night. I was actually competing in a bodybuilding competition. This was very strange to me when I woke up because I have never dreamed of anything like this before. Now, as I am thinking about it, I realize things have come full circle. My dreams are actually my dreams now. This finally tells me I am ready, I am dedicated, I am willing to accept the deal in front of me. Sign and date on the line.

Mackenzie Wilz 5/15/07

My contract is a contract of the soul. My contract alters my life, my body, my attitude. An invisible haze has clouded my head. Things are as clear as ever though I know something is there. Something that soothes me even though it impairs my judgement. My judgement has been impaired for the better: for strength, for glory, for honor, for hope, and for my dreams. Anyone around me should beware where you walk.

"Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams" -Yeats

This will not be taken lightly in my eyes. Not to the point of harm, but to the point of embarrassment. Beware the Pak is near. One man sits away from most of the pak, but he belongs there just the same. And, he is as hungry as ever.

bigmack712004
05-23-07, 8:32 pm
It burns deep inside of you. In your head, in your heart, and in your stomach, the hunger burns deep. Whether its for knowledge, a goal, or simply for food you can't deny it's power. It has the power to control you, to motivate you, to engulf your entire being. You must live for the hunger. You must fight to keep the hunger alive. And by God you will die with the hunger left inside of you. Is this bad? Fuck no. It's what keeps all of us animal kickin'. The hunger for more. Bigger, Stronger, Better, Damn its what we strive for everyday. One step at a time. No leaps involved. You can't shove a whole damn steak down your throat at once, so don't expect your body to change overnight. The hunger is fed one piece, one step, one inch at a time.

bigmack712004
06-14-07, 10:59 am
I see it all around me, the things that destroy lives and our society. It's sickening to watch people herd together like cattle. Why are we (yes I included us all for we all do it from time to time) all moving in the same direction, the wrong direction. What is there where we are all going? I can't see the end, but I know unless we change course its no good. Some of us will try and travel against the flow of traffic, but it doesn't work. Its a current that keeps pulling us because we are associated with these people. Step by step society drags us under like a river current, pulling us down, trying to keep us under. I have one question for you. How well can you swim?

bigmack712004
06-29-07, 2:38 pm
Who are you? What do you bring to the table? What do you seen in your future? Where have come from? How far left do you have to go? What motivates you? What brings you to the hell of the gym day in and day out? What are your goals? What are your vices? How do you want to be remembered?

I am going to answer all these questions on a sheet of paper and keep it around for myself and see how the answers change over the next year. Every three months or so I am going to update them. We will see how it helps. Just an idea I had. Peace.

bigmack712004
08-13-07, 7:51 pm
Ressurection...not in a religious sense, but maybe in a physical one. Had a lot on my mind lately. Things have been hanging over my head...Starting to become uneasy...Feel like I am being held down...I feel the animal is dead. Time to step up and be who I am. Why am I falling like the rest of them? Why am I living by their standards? What the fuck am I doing? Time to ressurect the animal within. Take the inner demon by his fiery horns, wrestle him to the ground, and beat the ever loving shit out of him. Let the animal reign inside again not the demons who bring you down. Live for the now for you never know when now will ciest to exist. Now is a blessing. Let the animal call out. Go a little insane...Let instinct take over...howl at the moon...and never fall. Fight for every last breath you have...fight for what is yours...fight for you...fight for the now...stand up above the pack and never look back. Because no matter how far you venture away from this life there will be the animal in the back of your mind calling you back.

bigmack712004
08-27-07, 8:33 pm
Stepping into the weight room after a fight with some injuries for the first time feels hella good. My mind cleared. Everything was in focus. It was the rebirth of the animal I had hoped for. A battle was lost with injury, but now I step onto the battlefield once again and looking my enemy in the eye I know I will be triumphant. Step up brothers. If you're lost, find yourself. If you're injured, come back twice as strong. And if you've died inside, ressurect yourself to a new and better you.

bigmack712004
09-04-07, 2:09 pm
Not the kind I have right now. Not the kind that makes you weak, makes you hurt, and makes you unmotivated. The kind that lies further within you. The kind that makes you strong, makes you hurt in a good way, and the kind that consumes you so I hope you never need motivation. This is our sickness. The "disease" in our head. The want and the need to become bigger. A bigger person inside and out. The weights can teach you a lot of life's little lessons right quick. And this is why we are stronger on the inside too. Life has been thrown at us in the form of iron. It ages us and makes us wiser. For one day I hope you all stand above the rest, and then step down when at your peak to be equal with the lowest. This is our what our sickness has taught us. Learn from it well.

bigmack712004
09-11-07, 1:27 pm
...right where you stand. Unable to move, think, of feel. Everything is gone. Motionless you gaze into nothingness. This feeling I know to well. It happens when I let my stress get the best of me, and before I prep for a big set in the weights. How can this same thing destroy my soul and send me into a mess of my mind, but also help me focus for this big lift I want or just to get pumped for my session of the day. It's a funny thing how you can use what destroys you to rebuild you. I don't know where I am going with this but I know one thing. I must gain control of this freaky feeling or it will be my downfall.

bigmack712004
06-17-08, 12:23 am
Since I have been here last, a lot has happened in my life. I have lost loved ones, I have finished college, I have got a job, and it all makes me think a lot. Where I have been, how far I have come and digressed (depending on the time), where I want to be, and most importantly who I want to be. All this thinking has lit a fire under my ass. Now that I have a regular schedule, I am ready to set to an unending routine. Get bigger or bust. Be a gentle giant that strangers can't help but fear, though they shouldn't. The way of a true animal.

bigmack712004
10-22-09, 4:32 am
It's been some time since I have posted anywhere on the site. I am not dead, though sometimes I feel it inside. I kept my end of the bargain up when I got my new job until I was laid off that is. Oct. 22 2008 I was laid off from my job and left gasping for air, for food, for iron. The past year I have been fighting to survive. Minimal budget, no gym, shitty food, watching myself waste away. I've been through 4 jobs, fell into a deep depression, and scared my family half to death. The person they saw was not me they said. I lost all motivation. I've also lost friends and family along the way. Some to death, some to distance, and some to other means. A lot has been on my mind and this post is for no one but myself really. Rereading my previous posts has got me thinking. I see my calling everyday in the mirror, not just the man but the emblem as well. I look at the symbol I have left behind out of necessity and yearned to return to it. The animal kept calling from deep within. Now is my time. I am back on my feet financially, returned to school for my masters degree, and finally ready to feed my inner darkness. I am ready for a ressurection. I am ready for the challenge. To leave the past year exactly where it belongs, the past. Not bottled up, but as a learning experience. I stand before you my brothers, here to answer the call.

bombadil072
10-22-09, 4:44 am
I am new here, but I hope to read more of what you have to say, brother. Use those experiences to feed your growth...keep it coming!

bigmack712004
10-29-09, 5:53 pm
You ever notice how some things just bring out the worst part of you. I think we all could name that one thing that turns us into something we never wanted or intended on being. This life is too short to let this thing consume you. Rise up. Overcome your worst parts. Maybe this thing needs to be in your life but for some reason or another you can't stand it being there because of what it makes you become. We must fight these things that pester our souls. Maybe not even this. Maybe we need to fight our pestered souls when these things are around. Keep down the straight line and search within to prevent the things around you from getting the best of you. For when they do, and they will from time to time, become the best out of recognizing your weaknesses.

korinek00
03-11-10, 9:12 pm
Been a long time since I've been on the forum, but I happened to come across your posts here and had to comment.

I can feel that passion, that fire in your words and I love it. That raw emotion. Gets me fired up every time. Keep on keepin' on brother.