PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump/Torrent Promo Winners...

Universal Rep
04-13-07, 5:33 pm
Just wanted to let everyone know, the winners have been posted here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=70148#post70148

Thanks J-Dawg and Animal Rep for your help. What a day...

gnoll5
04-13-07, 8:18 pm
i can't wait to see/hear the reports on this, should be good. congrats to all the winners and enjoy the stack.

Maharg
04-13-07, 9:09 pm
I couldnt believe i won. I thought my luck ran dry with a free tshirt yesterday but now i get pump and torrent? My lucky freaking week. In 2 days i won $130 worth of stuff from the best company in the business.

Maharg

ldskenpo
04-13-07, 9:40 pm
I know this wasnt really a contest in the strictest of terms, but I get free Animal/ Universal stuff, counts as a W in my book, up until I read the post with my name in it have had a crappy day- worsdt friday the 13th yet,thanks U Rep. I assume there will be a thread for us to log in?

wbates
04-14-07, 12:04 am
i won too hell yea

widdlewade44
04-14-07, 12:15 am
I know this wasnt really a contest in the strictest of terms, but I get free Animal/ Universal stuff, counts as a W in my book, up until I read the post with my name in it have had a crappy day- worsdt friday the 13th yet,thanks U Rep. I assume there will be a thread for us to log in?

More to come as far as the testing goes. I'm sure J-Dawg and maybe the Animal Rep will firm up the posting details next week. Congrats bro. I, too, am looking forward to testing out Torrent. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Vipps
04-14-07, 12:22 am
I'm glad I was chosen. I cannot wait for this!

BigAnt
04-14-07, 12:28 am
congrats to all the winners!

LegDay_UKIGS
04-15-07, 12:12 am
Hey guys congrats on the freebies! I use both and trust me, if you don't use them and didnt win, I highly reccomend you go and get them.

peterpyper
04-15-07, 11:22 am
i want a shirt haha

naturalguy
04-15-07, 12:19 pm
Congrats guys. Thats a potent combo for sure

Gainer65
04-15-07, 12:36 pm
Congrats everyone.....Keep us posted

Toni69
04-15-07, 1:43 pm
CONGRATS GUYS! Keep us posted on the results! Enquiring minds wanna know! hehehehe!

Extreme
04-16-07, 11:36 am
I mentioned this in my thread posted in my journey, but it's worth repeating. I was so stoked after finding out I have the opportunity to test the pump/torrent stack I went to the gym and blasted through my current platueas during my arm workout. A huge "THANK YOU" to animal/universal for giving me this opportunity. You can be sure I'll keep you all posted on my results. And another huge and well deserved THANK YOU to J-Dawg and Universal Rep for keeping things in control during the shirt promo. Just from what I saw on Friday you definitely had your hands full. Way to hold it down!

DRIVEN
04-16-07, 12:42 pm
thanks for the oppourtunity to try this stak! im pumped to be able to do this!

Mr.Totality
04-16-07, 2:18 pm
looking forward to seeing results here, this sounds like a hell of a combo

pdiesel
04-17-07, 2:45 pm
cant wait to try this stuff out..where exactly are we going to be posting our stats?

shutthefuckup
04-24-07, 10:51 pm
Im more then pumped, Lookin to kill that 300 bench.
Will keep everyone up to date. Good luck to the others as well.
Call me crazy, this is the best place in the world. Animal, what more can i say.

THANK YOU

shutthefuckup
04-24-07, 10:52 pm
cant wait to try this stuff out..where exactly are we going to be posting our stats?

Be on the lookout for a thread in The Packs area that'll provide more details on the log.