PDA

View Full Version : You might be a bodybuilder if . . .

mjsef88
04-16-07, 5:48 pm
when your 16 year old daughter says...:gawd dad...your grosse! " """and my return is..."and so is your skinny ass boyfriend"

now THAT almost made me fall out of my chair from laughing.

benmatthews90
04-16-07, 5:56 pm
you walk down the road and little girls run to their mummy's shouting "mummy, mummy look theres a monster, help me"

you KNOW you are a bodybuilder when the same happens with fully grown men

never_2_big
04-16-07, 7:11 pm
feelthepain I'll be honest, something tells me he isn't gonna tell us

Rep is a mysterious man wrapped in riddles, you're right nick he'll tell us nothing...

Jeff the Repper
04-16-07, 8:06 pm
You know when you just finish a huge meal, say " I can't eat another Friggin bite " Then you reach into your duffle bag and down a 16OZ whey shake .

Your in-laws refer you to a 12 step program for all those " pills you take "

You have to take the toaster off the counter in the kitchen because there is not enough room for your 6 cans of supps.

Your " joints " are between your bones

J Beast
04-16-07, 8:20 pm
Someone at your job says, "Damn! Chicken breasts for breakfast?!"

Someone asks you, "What is that...like...the fifth chicken breast you've had today?"

You get this same damn question atleast once each and every damn day..."Say dude...you lift weights?" OR "Hey dude, you work out?"

Budsbythebeach
04-16-07, 9:07 pm
Shopping for groceries at Sam's

Cashier: What are you going to do with 8 x 18packs of eggs and 8 gallons of milk.
Me: Eat em
Cashier: That must last you a few weeks huh?
Me: No that wont last me 5 days
Cashier: Jesus, i guess you workout huh?
Me: Oooh Yeah, i got a bowflew, 20 mins twice a week.
Cashier: Really?
Me: No

K9
04-16-07, 10:45 pm
you obsess that you have only had 200 grams of protein today

Been there done that: When you punish yourself mentally for three days because you missed a meal

K9
04-16-07, 10:51 pm
... You know why Animal Pak has "44" packs per can.

I always assumed it was because if you workout 4 days a week and take two paks on training days and only one on off days it would last about thirty days. Any comments?

ironshaolin
04-16-07, 10:57 pm
You just finished eating 1/2 a pizza(its bulking season) and you wash it down with 80 grams of whey. Your friends ask, how do you drink a milkshake? and you say, thats real gains, bitch.

You can look at almost any plate of food and calculate the protein/carb/fat grams in it.

You finish dinner at a restraunt with your girlfriend, and she says do you wanna go to a movie? and you say, naaa I gotta go home and eat.

Your mom kicks you out for causing her to go in debt from groceries.

CowboyFromHell
04-17-07, 2:16 am

Cashier: What are you going to do with 8 x 18packs of eggs and 8 gallons of milk.

Haha, absolutely hilarious. I want the thing Chuck Norris uses.

You might be a bodybuilder if you've dumped your girlfriend 2 weeks out to reduce stress...and (purposely, of course) forgot to start dating again.

Jeff the Repper
04-17-07, 9:22 am

HA HA HA ! I just fell off my Gazelle .....................NOT !

Maharg
04-17-07, 10:21 am
You might be a bodybuilder if you have used a walker after a leg day.

You might be a bodybuilder if after said leg day you stay on the toilet cause you can't stand up.

Mikey J
04-17-07, 11:56 am
....if your fine china consists of gladware

HAWK
04-17-07, 12:03 pm
If you find empty "Pak" bags in all of your drawers, cabinets, closets, all over your car, in your shoes in the morning ( I don't know how the fuck they got there)...you dig through the empty pak bags to find your straps in your gym bag, empty out your pockets and bags fall out...

Mikey J
04-17-07, 12:05 pm
If you find empty "Pak" bags in all of your drawers, cabinets, closets, all over your car, in your shoes in the morning ( I don't know how the fuck they got there)...you dig through the empty pak bags to find your straps in your gym bag, empty out your pockets and bags fall out...

My buddy saw all those bags before and asked me if i was selling weed. . .lol

gsb239
04-17-07, 12:25 pm
you're reading this thread while gagging on eggs.

fultz2400
04-17-07, 12:48 pm
when you were in your moms stomach, you didn't kick. you leg pressed

Northman
04-17-07, 12:48 pm
Is Universal Rep ever going to answer, and does amybody know who he is?

widdlewade44
04-17-07, 12:56 pm

Priceless HAWK, and I'm in complete agreement (and guilt by having many empty baggies too). Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Giant Killer
04-17-07, 1:01 pm
...you think about how you can add more calories to your Real Gains shake.
...you can't sleep a whole night without waking up to piss.
...you get excited about pak piss.
...your asshole is chafed and raw from shitting 5 times a day.
...it's a bad day if you're not in excruciating pain at some point.
...your family & friends don't even ask anymore.
...you want shredded glutes.
...you have a magazine collection 10 feet high in case you need resources.
...you critique everyone around you unconsciously.
...right now you have more than 10 cans of tuna in your cabinet.

widdlewade44
04-17-07, 1:04 pm

Again, Guilty! Damn. I love this lifestyle! Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

JMC
04-17-07, 1:04 pm
......you can't sleep a whole night without waking up to piss.

Seriously...my thing now is waking up at about 440 or 445...alarm goes off at 5. That's the worst! Getting up at 3 knowing I've got a couple more hours...that is money!

waugie14
04-17-07, 1:16 pm
When you wear sweats all the time because warm weather is just around the corner and there is no way your going to go buy a bigger size in jeans. Pittsburgh sucks.

HAWK
04-17-07, 1:24 pm
You walk out the door in the morning without shoes on, but still remembered your shaker bottle....

You take your girl to a high class place to eat...she orders lobster tail and a salad...you order 5 pieces of plain grilled chicken breast and a sweet potato.

You save all the loose change in a jar from the things you buy, just so you have a stash to go to when it's time to buy supps...

You buy a new pair of workboots and wear them all week at work to break them in for the gym...

Dingo
04-17-07, 1:56 pm
I always assumed it was because if you workout 4 days a week and take two paks on training days and only one on off days it would last about thirty days. Any comments?
11 pak a week,sounds right, 2 on training days, 1 on non training days

Dingo
04-17-07, 1:59 pm

hahaha i call all the emptys animal trax

Mikey J
04-17-07, 2:07 pm
When you wear sweats all the time because warm weather is just around the corner and there is no way your going to go buy a bigger size in jeans. Pittsburgh sucks.

where at in pittsburgh u from?

Phil800101
04-17-07, 2:13 pm
You have nightmares about cheating on your cutting diet.

You schedule your entire life around your workouts.

You've ever used the phrase "I can't, I have to go to the gym..."

You look forward to a cheat meal with more excitement than a five-year-old on Christmas Eve.

When someone asks you how much you bench, and you respond wiith the question "Flat, incline, or dumbbell?"

Mikey J
04-17-07, 2:16 pm

You schedule your entire life around your workouts.

You've ever used the phrase "I can't, I have to go to the gym..."

You look forward to a cheat meal with more excitement than a five-year-old on Christmas Eve.

When someone asks you how much you bench, and you respond wiith the question "Flat, incline, or dumbbell?"

well said...especially scheduling ur life around your workouts, i just scheduled my classes very selectively,
and in all honesty, ur right, i can't i do have to go to the gym *LOL*

"...your g/f's little brother carries around your protein jug around the house when you visit, cause he wants to be like you"

bigmack712004
04-17-07, 3:12 pm
--your in college and when eating kids ask if your that broke that you can't afford anything but tuna

--a guy eating doughnut asks you what you eat for breakfast if you don't eat doughnuts, and you reply at least a half a dozen eggs.

--you carry a lb. bag of walnuts with you everywhere you go.

--you've ever told your homework buddy, "I gotta get home, but I'll be back in about 30 min. I haven't eaten in like 2 hours."

--The kids in class stare at you as you take out your paks and wonder what the hell your on. And then when you take all the pills in one gulp their eyes widen and their jaws drop.

--Your buddies frequently ask you what meal your eating now.

--You have to use Hobbit references to explain your meal cycle to your fellow Computer Engineering students.

ironshaolin
04-17-07, 3:28 pm
Best thread ever.

You bitched and complained there wasn't enough eggs for breakfast, so you cook chicken instead while your mom, dad, and brother sit down and eat what wasn't enough for you.

You've ever eaten a whole chicken.(those rotiserrie chickens at the grocery store are amazing)

You manage to not get fat eating twice the daily recommended calorie intake(about 4000)

You've used empty paks to carry your liver tabs in.

You've gone to thanksgiving dinner with the family, and by the time you're done theres no left over turkey or mashed potatoes, but plenty of stuffing(who wants those fast digesting carbs)

k1usa
04-17-07, 3:42 pm
when you transfer the Animal sticker from the can top to a very expensive silver goblet...cut all the excess clear off of the decal...shine it up and display it at work....

when at work before a meeting...the other guys wave the krispy Cream dougnuts in front of you...and teaz you... and you go to the frig...grab your soy milk...a banana...a piece of chicken and sups and sit at the table...the meeting starts...and the comments hit the board room table like..."still eating healthy stuff....still eating cat food...still taking roids...."....and all you can say is "notice how much closer to the fucking table Im sitting guys"

Mauricio
04-17-07, 4:05 pm
You have ever calculated the protein, carb, fat ratio of ramen noodles. (Ok, so this is "You Might Be A BROKE Bodybuilder If . . .")

Hey, we gotta take care of business. I did this in front of my friend and he just laughed and told me hey why don't you just dump a can of tuna in there and it tasted pretty good.

Giant Killer
04-17-07, 5:00 pm

That shit just happened to me last night. I was dreaming that I was plowing through a bag of Halloween candy. The whole dream I was in shock & scared that I was cheating so bad. True nightmare.

brandonA
04-17-07, 5:19 pm
and all you can say is "notice how much closer to the fucking table Im sitting guys"

Yea...Give'em Hell Russ...that's funny shit...Stay tuned..

-B

ProteinJunkie
04-17-07, 6:16 pm
You know when…

...the calluses on your palm provide a better scratching technique than your fingernails do.

...you have looked through the local classifieds to find a good training partner.

...you’ve experienced women who have loved you just for your body too.

...bleeding from the shins is not a cause for alarm.

...you think Hells ‘eternal torment’ is cardio related.

musclealchemist
04-17-07, 7:42 pm
When you cant fit in a certain size shirt or pants anymore because it doesnt fit anymore, and its not from being fat.

NickSP
04-17-07, 7:55 pm
When you use resistance training to cause micro-tears in muscle fibers resulting in muscle hypertrophy.

no fun! lol

If your piss was clear every time you went to the bathroom that day, it was a good day....

super_size_me
04-17-07, 8:18 pm

...or a chicken breast and a cup of brown rice?

widdlewade44
04-17-07, 8:18 pm
when at work before a meeting...the other guys wave the krispy Cream dougnuts in front of you...and teaz you... and you go to the frig...grab your soy milk...a banana...a piece of chicken and sups and sit at the table...the meeting starts...and the comments hit the board room table like..."still eating healthy stuff....still eating cat food...still taking roids...."....and all you can say is "notice how much closer to the fucking table Im sitting guys"[/QUOTE]

Very awesome, very true. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

dmnspdg
04-17-07, 8:31 pm
when at work before a meeting...the other guys wave the krispy Cream dougnuts in front of you...and teaz you... and you go to the frig...grab your soy milk...a banana...a piece of chicken and sups and sit at the table...the meeting starts...and the comments hit the board room table like..."still eating healthy stuff....still eating cat food...still taking roids...."....and all you can say is "notice how much closer to the fucking table Im sitting guys"

Very awesome, very true. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44[/QUOTE]

Someone brought in a sample can of cat food...my first queastion..."how much protein in there?"

peterpyper
04-17-07, 8:39 pm
when u pee every 20 minutes,ppl think u got kidney problems rofl

Shark
04-17-07, 9:05 pm
When you seriously stress out about your vacation because you don't know which supps you can take on the plane with you.

You sacrifice that extra pair of shoes so that you can fit more supps in the bag.

When you arrive at your vacation destination your friends and girl spend the day trying to find the beach and you spend the day trying to find the nearest gym.

When you do find the nearest gym and you know you are going to have the best vacation ever, because it's a 24 hour gym.

(Yes, I just got back from vaca lol)

feelthepain12
04-17-07, 10:29 pm
no fun! lol

If your piss was clear every time you went to the bathroom that day, it was a good day....

Amen to that bro. I'm still in high school and some of my teachers are starting to hate me because I go to the bathroom so much.

TARGET
04-17-07, 10:39 pm
You use the term "bulking up" instead of "gaining weight."

You've ever counted "reps" while masturbating

You know that a "Swiss Ball" is not a dancing extravaganza in Switzerland

Maharg
04-17-07, 10:44 pm

Can honestly say i have never done that one.

Diesel454
04-17-07, 11:19 pm
you wear sweatpants and a hoodie to the gym and hop on the bike for 10 minutes while its 80 degrees out

your shaker is your most prized possession and if your roommate tries to use it you flip out

You ask your buddy to go get your car and bring it to the door on leg day because you cant walk (I asked him today but he wouldnt! BASTARD)

You take the elevator to the second floor of your classroom building for three days after leg day

HAWK
04-17-07, 11:30 pm
You know that a "Swiss Ball" is not a dancing extravaganza in Switzerland

To add to that one:

You know that a "Swiss Ball" is a useless piece of inflated rubber shit.

TARGET
04-17-07, 11:37 pm
To add to that one:

You know that a "Swiss Ball" is a useless piece of inflated rubber shit.

LOL so true

TARGET
04-17-07, 11:40 pm
You think it's quite possible that creatine monohydrate was inspired by the Holy Ghost.

You think putting chalk on your hands and putting baby powder on your thighs looks "cool."

You have ever used the terms "carbo loading", "insuiln spike", and "donuts" in the same sentence.

MELTDOWN
04-17-07, 11:42 pm
you no longer drive your car....you WEAR it (yeah, I know, i gotta CRX)

brandonA
04-17-07, 11:57 pm
you no longer drive your car....you WEAR it (yeah, I know, i gotta CRX)

hahah....funny...that's the same as me in Stacy's Suzuki....stay tuned..

-B

Curos
04-18-07, 12:22 am
...some of your socks and shoes have blood stains from deadlifting.

...half of your college decision making process is whether the school has a good gym, or there is a good gym within walking distance.

...someone gives you a t-shirt as a gift and you promptly cut the sleeves off, telling them "at least I'll actually wear it now."

...you drop something and have to ask someone else to pick it up, because you probably won't be able to stand again without assistance.

...your friends hate you because you never drive on the weekends, not because you want to drink, but because you physically can't.

...everyone else at the party has a solo cup/beer, and you have a shaker cup of Real Gains because you didn't have time to pack a meal.

...you've watched a little girl scream and run when your lifting partner is pulling 405 off the floor for reps.

Phil800101
04-18-07, 1:49 am
When you need a good laugh, you flip on a Bowflex infomercial.

Your buddy asks you to help him shave his back so that he can see his definition, and you have no qualms about doing this because you would ask him to do the same for you. (This one actually happened to me tonight, lol).

Hikeon3
04-18-07, 2:03 am
... your friends who haven't seen you in awhile ask "Are you on steroids?" and you simply reply "No. I'm on 'London Broil'."

... during a 50 minute class session you're the only person who gets up to pee... twice...

... you see the Visine while waiting in line at the supermarket, you think for an instant "I didn't know of that amino acid..."

... when people see you limping around, they ask "What'd you do?" and you reply "Legs."

nawaaz
04-18-07, 2:43 am
"...half of your college decision making process is whether the school has a good gym, or there is a good gym within walking distance."

applies for me

...when you've gone to a tailor to have a suit made, only to find it not fitting afterwards

dIdDy
04-18-07, 4:54 am
--your in college and when eating kids ask if your that broke that you can't afford anything but tuna

you eat kids? Gentlemen, Animal is taken to a new level this day...

:D

TARGET
04-18-07, 4:59 am
you eat kids? Gentlemen, Animal is taken to a new level this day...

:D

people ask what I eat all the time and I reply "small children"...The look on their face
PRICELESS

welshwarrior
04-18-07, 6:11 am
when you flare out your lats and you are afraid your gonna take off.
when you flare your lats and your mother almost cries
when someone asks you 'what you doin sunday' you reply... cookin
when your actually quite pleased about vomiting (after the gym)

ghost
04-18-07, 8:28 am
...everyone else at the party has a solo cup/beer, and you have a shaker cup of Real Gains because you didn't have time to pack a meal.

definitely been there with this one..lol.

NickSP
04-18-07, 1:18 pm
... You know why Animal Pak has "44" packs per can.

I believe it was Ivanko that used to make 44 lb plates instead of 45

Was Animal started on April 4?
something to do with guns?
is there a reason at all?
DAMN IT

NickSP
04-18-07, 1:20 pm
55 KEY INGREDIENTS - 11 PILLS PER PACK
1984, and someone important in the company was 40 years old at the time!

live2lift
04-18-07, 1:22 pm
Funny shit bro...I printed it up and can't wait to show my wife. She will get a kick out of it, and she can relate to everyone of them because she has put up with me for so long. Peace bro and thanks for the laugh.

Abby
04-18-07, 1:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ghost
04-18-07, 3:16 pm
you need to get laid.........

NickSP
04-18-07, 3:42 pm
I'm not sure that makes you a bodybuilder...I think it just makes you really lonely....

ghost
04-18-07, 4:31 pm
counting reps while jerkin it...yeah i would say that is pretty lonely.

brandonA
04-18-07, 4:33 pm
counting reps while jerkin it...yeah i would say that is pretty lonely.

wonwy, i'm so wonwy......

-B

Sir J-Werk
04-18-07, 9:08 pm
wonwy, i'm so wonwy......

-B

Damit! You beat me to it B!

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

K9
04-18-07, 10:26 pm
hahaha i call all the emptys animal trax

That's good!

K9
04-18-07, 10:38 pm
people ask what I eat all the time and I reply "small children"...The look on their face
PRICELESS

People ask you what you eat and you reply, "Small men like you."

Saw a T-shirt once that said, "Are you my snack?"

renglander
04-18-07, 10:55 pm
Awesome post!!

ANDROTAZ
04-18-07, 10:59 pm
Seriously...my thing now is waking up at about 440 or 445...alarm goes off at 5. That's the worst! Getting up at 3 knowing I've got a couple more hours...that is money!

haha this man speaks truth...

K9
04-18-07, 11:36 pm
I have some soreness in my right shoulder and legs so I decided to take an epsom salt bath for the first time in about six months and got a new one:

You might be a bodybuilder if you can on longer squeeze your shoulders down into a bathtub . . . and you call your wife in to see.

K9
04-18-07, 11:48 pm
-- You take being called sub-human as a compliment.

Diesel454
04-19-07, 1:07 am
[

Rcrott1, i hear both you on the shakers at a party. I brought my shaker full of muscle juice to a party this weekend. I set it down for a second and some kid tried to grab it because the party was out of solo cups. I think i made the kid shit himself cause i grabbed his forearm so hard. hahaha

Vorn
04-19-07, 2:11 pm
after a hard back day, you sneeze and feel like you severed your spinal column in three places.

ghost
04-19-07, 2:24 pm
[

Rcrott1, i hear both you on the shakers at a party. I brought my shaker full of muscle juice to a party this weekend. I set it down for a second and some kid tried to grab it because the party was out of solo cups. I think i made the kid shit himself cause i grabbed his forearm so hard. hahaha

gotta love it...i am rather protective of my shakers too..lol.

DreamZero
04-19-07, 5:32 pm
(...) when you puke on leg day and swallow it back to save the proteins and the carbs

Chin
04-19-07, 5:42 pm
(...) when you puke on leg day and swallow it back to save the proteins and the carbs

Done that...

When in your world you only have 2 seasons Bulking and Cutting...

DreamZero
04-19-07, 6:06 pm
Done that...

When in your world you only have 2 seasons Bulking and Cutting...

I did it 2 hours ago haha.. amazing leg day, my ass hurts like hell

Maharg
04-19-07, 8:09 pm
the days of the week are chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs

k1usa
04-19-07, 8:19 pm
after a hard back day, you sneeze and feel like you severed your spinal column in three places.

oh shit...this is so true....and friggen painful.....yieeeeks

focused
04-19-07, 10:50 pm
You're takin your pak and for some reason you spit up all 11 pills and the water onto the floor(in the act of swallowin 'em) , and you have to wrestle your dog away from YOUR PAK, then rinse 'em then down those bad boys!

HAWK
04-19-07, 10:57 pm
The 5 second rule doesn't exist in your world....because every ounce of food no matter how long ago it fell on the floor is like gold.

K9
04-25-07, 9:04 pm
You've ever referred to the pain in your glutes two days after leg day as being raped by a rhino.

You've ever had to put your hand down between your legs onto the toilet seat to lower your ass down onto it.

Sir J-Werk
04-25-07, 9:18 pm
You've ever had to put your hand down between your legs onto the toilet seat to lower your ass down onto it.

HA! had to do that today! LOL!!!!!

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

Jeff the Repper
04-25-07, 9:30 pm
You've ever referred to the pain in your glutes two days after leg day as being raped by a rhino.

I just fell off of my gazelle again ! NOT !

Real life is just toooooooo funny

feelthepain12
04-25-07, 9:37 pm

I feel your pain, bro. Then again, I have to do that for every chair I sit down on, not just the crapper. Walking up/down stairs kills too. I have to hold onto the railing every time.

BeastofBurden
04-25-07, 11:26 pm
HAHA great fuckin thread.. I related to about half of these .. espeacially that last one!

*Your environmental teacher asks you if your on roids and then continues you to give you a 10 minute speech about the consequences of roids.. When he was finally done I replied.. "I haven't even lifted in a week.. "

(it was a bad week) lol

ANewBreed
04-26-07, 6:12 am
I swear Ive never laughed so hard. All you guys are a trip.

When your friends ask to work out with you, and by the end of it, they call you a sick sick man. Then the following day, they wont talk to you.

shockandawe
04-27-07, 1:53 am
when im grilling 8 lbs of beef in my backyard in january in chicago while its negative 10 degrees outside

Jeff the Repper
04-27-07, 9:21 am
You go over to a friends house for supper and ask:

" What we eating ? "

He replies:

" Not much, just leftovers "

You say :

" Dude ! What the fuck are leftovers ? "

RooRooTJ
04-27-07, 10:47 am
You think Christmas comes every month, when you new supply of supplements come in.

waiting on my cuts, pak, and pump today...I saw Santa and his name is Wrath!

mjsef88
04-27-07, 11:26 am
while in the locker room you hear a guy say to another guy

"Drop your pants and prove that shit!"

and instinctivly think and know that there is a dispute about quad size, and not a dispute about the guy's "package"

mstockwe
04-27-07, 9:40 pm
...you're at the gym at 5:00 am for morning cardio (cutting season of course) and realize you can't quite remember your drive to the gym.

SweatHog
04-27-07, 9:44 pm
You gotta walk backwards down hills.

Lawman
04-27-07, 10:06 pm
...The "briefcase" you carry to work looks uncommonly like a cooler and is filled with food instead of documents.

H Bomb
04-29-07, 12:06 am
It becomes joyous occasion when you realize your clothes that were once too big for you, fit so tight that you need a bigger size

SweatHog
04-29-07, 2:25 am
the days of the week are chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs
- Hahaha Very nice!

NPC Chicka
04-29-07, 4:18 am
You might be a bodybuilder if you don't have time to cook your regular eggs for breakfast with your oatmeal, and you are OUT of whey protein body to go in your oatmeal, AND you are late for work?

The only solution to this delimma?

But Albacore Tuna ( from the can) in your oatmeal, stir that up and eat that in your car, on your way to work.

Hey, we gotta get the protein AND the carbs in, don't we? This truly sucks- I mean TRULY sucks.

NPC Chicka

Hines22
04-30-07, 3:23 am
Chuck Norris wants you to spot him when he reps out his 1000 pound bench.

Maharg
04-30-07, 11:45 am
Chuck Norris wants you to spot him when he reps out his 1000 pound bench.

first chuck norris joke i have heard in a long time.

mjsef88
04-30-07, 4:59 pm
You instinctivly spell pack "pak" on every college term paper,test,assignment or note you take.

thank god for search and replace on microsoft word

Budsbythebeach
04-30-07, 5:56 pm
But Albacore Tuna ( from the can) in your oatmeal, stir that up and eat that in your car, on your way to work.

Hey, we gotta get the protein AND the carbs in, don't we? This truly sucks- I mean TRULY sucks.

NPC Chicka

Jesus, Thats determination.

Personally i buy 15 dzn eggs each trip to the store about every 10 days. When theres 2 dzn left its time to go shopping.

Big Wides
09-11-08, 2:58 pm
bringing this back

Enforcer
09-11-08, 3:01 pm
You inhale your powder when it rises up out of the bottle

InkdMuscle
09-11-08, 3:13 pm
When u think of ways to make your office staff gag from the smell of your food. My weapon of choice is hard boilded eggs mixed with tuna straight from the can. YUMMMM.

DreamZero
09-11-08, 6:06 pm
when you are 10lbs heavier in the evening than the next morning

shizz702
09-11-08, 6:17 pm
when you are 10lbs heavier in the evening than the next morning

Lol I can relate to that!

When you start stressing out when you've gone 2 hours+ without a meal at work, and have to work overtime, and are all out of food.

InkdMuscle
09-11-08, 8:33 pm
Lol I can relate to that!

When you start stressing out when you've gone 2 hours+ without a meal at work, and have to work overtime, and are all out of food.

When you beg your boss to go grab you a meal so u can work over time. Luckily my boss shares my passion so if I work overtime she is ordering in. SCORE!!!!!.

shizz702
09-11-08, 8:34 pm
When you beg your boss to go grab you a meal so u can work over time. Luckily my boss shares my passion so if I work overtime she is ordering in. SCORE!!!!!.

Lol NICE! So few can understand, sounds like one hell of a boss you got there!

Feel The Power
09-11-08, 9:31 pm
you can leave your meals in the refrigerator at work with no fear of anyone stealing them.

you have more supplement pills than most older people have medications.

you have trouble bending down to pick something up from doing legs 3 days ago.

you have to pee every 2 hrs along with eat a meal.

you have a tub of protein powder and a shaker in your car just incase.

ForearmFreak
09-11-08, 10:08 pm
you can leave your meals in the refrigerator at work with no fear of anyone stealing them.

you have more supplement pills than most older people have medications.

you have trouble bending down to pick something up from doing legs 3 days ago.

you have to pee every 2 hrs along with eat a meal.

you have a tub of protein powder and a shaker in your car just incase.

i hear you on all that bro..big time!!!

shizz702
09-11-08, 10:22 pm
i hear you on all that bro..big time!!!

hell yea bro x2!

The Young One
09-11-08, 10:31 pm
If your high school football coach sits you down and has a steroid talk with you.......

and you dont even play football

DAV1D
09-12-08, 2:45 am
5 min. after you take one of the paks with capsuls, you burp and powder comes out of your mouth, and all you can think is "Fuck! I just wasted that!"

mustgetbig
09-12-08, 11:36 am
chairs fall apart when you sit on them

simpleguy
09-12-08, 12:44 pm
4 days a week you're not available for parties, sports, or anything that implies moving... legs are too sore

Renji007
09-12-08, 10:30 pm
You look in the mirror and instantly find a lagging body part.

You are like a ninja in school (Getting in 3 meals with none noticing >.>)

Your friends ask you why you look at the stairs as if they were some punishment from god-after a good leg day-

You find that your most wonderful moments are found toiling in utterly excruciating pain under a bar.

You mentally scold yourself if you ever miss a training day....You Go a bit berserk if you ever miss a meal.

You're a member of the Forvm

MELTDOWN
09-12-08, 11:02 pm
you wear your car, not ride in it (imagine 248lbs in a '88 crx )

Psycho77
09-12-08, 11:29 pm
You inhale your powder when it rises up out of the bottle

This got me fucking rolling on the floor. All this time, I've been holding my breath when my powder does that. What a waste.

DreamZero
09-15-08, 6:12 am
*bump*
If you can feel your insulin levels rising and freak out about it

SA-Hulk
09-15-08, 8:08 am
- you set a countdown alarm on your phone or watch for every 2 hours, meal reminder!
- you stay up later than your other half just to get in another meal
- you get up at 2 am, take a piss, then eat to prevent muscle breakdown
- you got no loo paper, but supps falling out the cupboards
- you have a HUGE cool box that goes everywhere with you
- most people can't lift your cool box
- eveyone at the gym asks you "so what supps do you take then" or "so what juice do you use?"
- you cant buy clothes at a normal mall
- at least one part of your body is in pain every day
- you go through training partners like most people go through hot dinners
- you're reading this thread and nodding with a smile on your face!

(some of these may have been said - i apologise if thats the case)

BaseballMonster
09-15-08, 8:40 am
You get to the register and the old lady behind you goes, "sonny whats the food for?"

Your in the gym and you broke the leg press machine

You run out of space on the bar for plates

You are doing your cardio on the bicycle and the lady next to you is dabbing the sweat off her forehead and your saying to yourself over and over "im gonna ride this bike till the pedals fucken fall off"

You tell your coach that you cant practice with the team because no one can leg press more than you

You open your refigerator and you scream like a phsycopath because you just used your last egg whites the night before. The effect: people are gonna die.

Your waterbottle is not a 1 pt .9 fl oz, its more like a 1 gallon bottle of poland spring or deerpark

You wake up and you have adrenaline rushing through your body even before you hit the gym.

You eat all the healthy foods yet criticizing the foods that other people eat that they will die from.

Your friends tell you that you need to lay off "the stuff" and you say "what are you talking about?"

Enforcer
09-15-08, 8:43 am
This got me fucking rolling on the floor. All this time, I've been holding my breath when my powder does that. What a waste.

Lol. Time to open up those lungs son...lol

houseofpain
09-15-08, 9:08 am
You might be a bodybuilder if...

...the high school football coach begs you to play and you refuse because it interferes with your training
...your 130 pound friends see you in the hall way and they flex at you
...your teachers tell you to put your protein shake away while in class
...you beg your teachers to let you eat a sandwhich in class
...your mother knows a dinner that doesn't have either chicken, steak or beef will not suffice
...everyone in school assumes you play football
...you constantly have a pak of some sort of animal product in your pocket at all times to take later
...your friends tell you that you remind them of a bear

k1usa
09-15-08, 5:41 pm
when you spend $8 on just over 2 gallons of gas....but drop $50 on a bucket of protien

When you are the last on to leave the dinner table...and with everyone elces left overs...

When you stop by the gym on your days off just to see who is there...and to hear the iron clanging..

When you dream of owning your own hard core gym...Animal style.....

When your Honey spots better for you than the other guys in the gym...

When your honey's co workers look at you and say..."whats wrong with him"

rainwave
09-15-08, 6:32 pm
When your girlfriend is sitting on top of you giving you a hickey, and at the same time you're holding a jug of milk in one hand drinking it at the same time. (this happened 2 days ago, she got mad when she found out)

Dingo
09-15-08, 11:06 pm
eggs become the ultimate meal add-on.
eg: scrambled eggs ontop of pizza, scrambled eggs with: ground hamburger, noodles, brown rice, mixed veggies.....
just as a side to go with steak/chicken, because the protein content of the meal wasn't high enough.

SA-Hulk
09-16-08, 3:41 am
- you find yourself doing standing calf presses whenever you're standing still
- you food bill at the end of the month is more than your mortgage
- the butcher greets you and says "the usual?"
- you know where to find the cheapest rice, meat, chicken, potatoes, supps
- you've broken the cables on row or pull down machines
- you've got 2 sets of clothes (one for comp season and one for off season)

InkdMuscle
09-16-08, 11:21 am
When u get in bed with a woman and you start to get your groove on and then you start count'n reps. lol

DB1504
09-16-08, 1:51 pm
You look forward to Leg day.
You feel like youre about to puke/gag after eating eggs.
You have to slowly walk down the stairs and hold the hand railing in the gym after training legs.
You have a hard time finding enough plates for the leg press.
You have to pee every 15 minutes.

stolzenator
09-16-08, 4:02 pm
you leave your dorm door unlocked when you leave because you know people will be afraid of you as soon as they see your supplement stash.

you're the only one on your college floor without a meal plan, because "with it you can only get 4 meals a day"

all you can eat burrito night at the local mexican place is by far your favorite night of the week (all you can eat for 5 bucks! wow do they get ripped off with that one!)

you walk into a busy gym and say, "well, looks like its leg day today" because you know you'll be the only one on that equipment

SA-Hulk
09-17-08, 4:36 am
When u get in bed with a woman and you start to get your groove on and then you start count'n reps. lol

Nearly choked on my chicken and brown rice with laughter when i read this one!

and i'd like to add :-

- If you have to lay in bed with your arms by your sides as any other position to sleep in cuts off the blood supply to random body parts!

stolzenator
09-17-08, 9:14 pm
you count better by 45s then by 10s

Mizzarler
09-17-08, 11:40 pm
eggs become the ultimate meal add-on.
eg: scrambled eggs ontop of pizza, scrambled eggs with: ground hamburger, noodles, brown rice, mixed veggies.....
just as a side to go with steak/chicken, because the protein content of the meal wasn't high enough.

lol gross eggs on pizza...ill just add chicken haha

V Man
09-18-08, 7:21 am
lol gross eggs on pizza...ill just add chicken haha

Scrambled eggs on pizza sounds ok to me! I'll have to try that one....

Brutus_515
09-18-08, 7:35 am
You might be a bodybuilder if... if you make a thread that reads "You might be a bodybuilder if... "

musclealchemist
09-18-08, 7:47 am
if you get criticized for having men on your wall ( i have the new universal ads taped to my apartment wall in my room) and dont really care what people think.

stolzenator
09-18-08, 10:01 pm
if you get criticized for having men on your wall ( i have the new universal ads taped to my apartment wall in my room) and dont really care what people think.

haha i have four Journey posters im about to hang in my room, i feel like this is in my immediate future. They will hang right beside my old license plate: "PUMP U UP"

Feel The Power
10-01-08, 8:29 pm
you are gradually taking over the basement with weights and various benches that you bought at yard sales or off ebay to satisfy your bodybuilding dream of having your own gym.

Psycho77
10-01-08, 9:57 pm
haha i have four Journey posters im about to hang in my room, i feel like this is in my immediate future. They will hang right beside my old license plate: "PUMP U UP"

I did this to my wall. Friends see it and say "you wanna look like that? Thats gross!" I immediately reply back "Damn right man, bigger if possible."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/vincentlp/animal.jpg

prowrestler
10-02-08, 4:32 pm
when you pose on stage???

ANewBreed
10-02-08, 4:59 pm

happens to me all the time...i have this huge Arnold fold out that came in a Flex magazine or something....I tell em you cant hate on the governator!

Mackk
10-02-08, 9:00 pm
when your iPod playlists include:
Legs
Arms
Chest
Back

When you know your aminos better than your abc's

MojoMike36
10-02-08, 9:39 pm
-you get the munchies for protein shakes
-you lift up your food filled 50 pound back pack in a strict bent over rowing form instinctively

ralf_snake
10-03-08, 10:07 pm
When everyone says ur huge and/or really muscled. And you freak out when you think you see your skinny reflection in the mirror.

v8ftmfw
10-04-08, 1:26 am
My mom mad at me today, because her refrigator is full of MY FOODS !!! and no where to put her own food !!

Mom ask me " Why you buy so much food, it will mess up in a week ! "
I say " no mom, it will be gone in 2 day ! "
Mom say " oh lord !! "

true story, just happent few hours ago, im not body builder, but im try to put some mass on haha

ralf_snake
10-04-08, 9:42 am
When atleast 1 time in your life......you left a fart while doing one hard leg press rep.

bunda
10-04-08, 10:12 am
when your dad asks why you eat so much, and you reply with a joke "i just want to block out the sun, is that too much to ask?!"

and then the next day you hear him talking to family members saying "go look at what he's eating, he just wants to block out the sun.." hahaha what a guy

or when you have a pack for each pocket of the pants you are wearing

Feel The Power
10-04-08, 10:23 am
--whenever your in a restroom all alone, you always get the urge to hit a front double bicep pose at the mirror.

--you look forward to doing cardio the first week of every month so you can read all the new months muscle magazines.

--if your working overtime at work.. you set your alarm for 4am instead of 5am so you can get your morning workout in.

v8ftmfw
10-04-08, 7:01 pm
Found yourself look in the mirror very often !!

InkdMuscle
10-04-08, 9:15 pm
When u look for a GYM that as a puke bucket near the squat rack.

shizz702
10-04-08, 9:18 pm
When friends and coworkers come to you for advice when they want to get in shape.

Feel The Power
10-05-08, 12:23 pm
when your urine is bright yellow and you make the bathroom smell radioactive from all the supplements you take.

Thetasteofink69
10-05-08, 2:19 pm
When you're shopping for new shampoo, and without thinking, you turn it over to check the nutritional facts

tom10
10-05-08, 2:39 pm
you almost get killed crossing the street after leg day because you can't run to avoid the cars...

yes, this happened to me on monday and yes, i crapped my pants.

Ragnar13
10-06-08, 12:25 am
Just spent about 20 minutes reading these and laughing my ass off.
Agree with all this!
My contributions:
If you ever needed a hazmat suit to remove the empty shaker you left in the back of your car for a couple days.....

On trash day, the recyling bin has nothing but an empty tub of protein and about 10 gallon jugs.

You have adjusted you schedule around leg day..and folks understand! .(example..
Me-no honey, we are not going to the mall on Thursday.
Her- why not.
Me- Legs on Wednesday.
Her- ohh.....ok, you should be fine friday.
PRICELESS

NumeroUno
10-06-08, 10:11 am
When most people say it's a problem when their friend is always eating and telling them they'll get fat, BUT YOU tell your friend you need to have a talk because they've stopped eating and they're gonna lose mass.

Medford
10-06-08, 10:21 am
when you call four eggs and a can of tuna a "snack"

raunchy
10-06-08, 11:03 pm
...your wrists have a dark red band around them a day or two after a good set of heavy ass deads.

The Sun
10-07-08, 4:27 am
when you got some weird red lines on your shins after deads day

BaseballMonster
10-07-08, 3:08 pm
you walk down the road and little girls run to their mummy's shouting "mummy, mummy look theres a monster, help me"

you KNOW you are a bodybuilder when the same happens with fully grown men

dud your fuckin pic looks like a cubicle, is this your full day job or partime job? lol

Italianmuscle08
10-07-08, 9:38 pm
-sex after a leg day is miserable

Attaus
10-08-08, 1:08 am
You've ever been proud of the number of shits you've taken in one day.

You start budgeting to buy more supp's and groceries.

When sitting between sets you watch other guys and laugh on the inside at how wrong their form is.

YOU FEEL MORE CONFIDENT!!

Psycho77
10-08-08, 9:35 pm
You remember the date and workout when your first vein popped up on your bicep.

The gym management gets complaints about you hogging all the plates.

People in the gym know its your leg day when all they have to lift with are 10s and 20s.

Medford
10-09-08, 2:58 pm
you automatically flex every time you see a camera lol

cesmeister
10-28-08, 11:36 am
you count better by 45s then by 10s

Thats so true haha

ghost
10-28-08, 11:41 am
you might be a bodybuilder if, when planning a vacation/honey moon, you are logistically figuring out where the closest animals live to get a session together...

Paul... im fucking down for training with you guys in London.!

Mizzarler
10-28-08, 2:42 pm
whenever you refer to sleeping as growing, i said this to my friend and he started laughing lol but he knew it was true

TheBassGuy
10-28-08, 9:30 pm
girls come up to you and say they need 'a picture of a buff guy for a scavenger hunt'

I shit you not, happened to me at the mall one time.

musclealchemist
10-28-08, 10:19 pm
girls come up to you and say they need 'a picture of a buff guy for a scavenger hunt'

I shit you not, happened to me at the mall one time.

thats pretty cool stuff.

Maniak Mack
10-28-08, 11:53 pm
You’re holding your chick (Ass in hands) during standing sex and you start doing bicep curls.

Psycho77
10-29-08, 3:32 am
You’re holding your chick (Ass in hands) during standing sex and you start doing bicep curls.

LOL, this got me.

Aggression
10-29-08, 10:26 am

Awesome

One of my favorite's posted here a few pages back was:

If people don't even ask if you lift anymore.

-- Thats when you've hit the bigtime haha.
-- This started happening to me this summer. Every summer between semesters I always got ''hey man u still lift?, or, you been hitting the gym?'', now they dont even bring it up, its just too obvious now haha .. love it.

Maniak Mack
10-29-08, 12:42 pm
you have ever recited Arnold's monologue from 'Pumping Iron', about "The Pump" and "Cumming".

Aggression
10-29-08, 12:48 pm
you have ever recited Arnold's monologue from 'Pumping Iron', about "The Pump" and "Cumming".

been there, done that

Maniak Mack
10-29-08, 2:37 pm

Hell, you might be a bodybuilder if you've seen the movie enough to remember those lines.

pitdog84
10-29-08, 4:06 pm
you're the new guy coming in for a deployment... and the other guys try to make friends with you by telling you that u can use their stuff anytime you want.

you're pissed because the BX doesn't have animal products, but the class six in the states had every universal product ever made.

people in the chow tent are shocked at how fast you can peel half a dozen eggs.

Maniak Mack
11-02-08, 9:33 pm
You pack your gym bag, prep a shake and grab the MP3. You walk out the door and say to your wife,

"I'm going home for a couple hours, I'll be back"

Stovall
11-02-08, 9:42 pm

Ok I'm guilty of 6 out of the 10.

Iceiktitan
11-03-08, 6:59 pm
This thread is top notch....

Elite
11-03-08, 7:34 pm
Paul... im fucking down for training with you guys in London.!

Cool, you can bring me a pair of Animal lifting straps as an ice breaker. ;)

You might just be a bodybuilder if....

-You spend 24hrs on planes, in interconnecting airports, lay out the best part of $2000 on flights, hotels, supps cabs and food. Neglect a 2 week summer vacation in the sun, for 3 days in the snow, with people you've never met, who cant understand a word you say, just to be close to where your heart and soul thrives......the Arnold expo and The Cage!

scals
11-03-08, 7:44 pm

Shit... I'm a bodybuilder lol.

SizeMatters
11-03-08, 7:46 pm
if you stare @ the clock bc its just too fucking hard to wait those 2 hours.

sodapop
11-03-08, 8:17 pm
Although I'm new to the lifestyle, I've already gone out to eat with my girlfriend only to come home immediately after and head straight to the kitchen... Hahaha.

Also, you've worried about how many calories you'll be burning when having sex.

machineman
11-03-08, 8:26 pm
You consume more grams of protein in one day than the other 4 people you work with consume in a week.

The water delivery service has to ADD 10 gallons of water to the 2 week delivery just for you.

Renji007
11-03-08, 9:51 pm
You put your watch on only to know when 2 hours are up.

You no longer need the watch because your body screams at you with hunger when those 2 hours are up.

You now live out your daily routine in without needing to be told when to eat....For it is now more than habit...It is clockwork o__o

machineman
11-03-08, 9:54 pm
You carry your 5yr old up the stairs just to get some "extra" leg work (she weighs 75 pounds)!

Psycho77
11-03-08, 10:00 pm
you check out your reflection in every mirror you pass by

Maharg
11-03-08, 10:02 pm
Cool, you can bring me a pair of Animal lifting straps as an ice breaker. ;)

You might just be a bodybuilder if....

-You spend 24hrs on planes, in interconnecting airports, lay out the best part of $2000 on flights, hotels, supps cabs and food. Neglect a 2 week summer vacation in the sun, for 3 days in the snow, with people you've never met, who cant understand a word you say, just to be close to where your heart and soul thrives......the Arnold expo and The Cage!

Hey, me and JK could understand you.

Histo55
11-03-08, 10:56 pm
You might be a bodybiulder if:
....Your cabinets look like a small pharmacy
....The same people at walmart see you every sunday getting old fashioned oats, eggs, chicken, steak, and milk
....You have a hard time sitting down on the shitter after leg days
....Your always eating
....You get pissed when people critique you while you are on bulking phase saying " your eating too much...."

Psycho77
11-03-08, 11:01 pm
You might be a bodybiulder if:
....Your cabinets look like a small pharmacy
....The same people at walmart see you every sunday getting old fashioned oats, eggs, chicken, steak, and milk
....You have a hard time sitting down on the shitter after leg days
....Your always eating
....You get pissed when people critique you while you are on bulking phase saying " your eating too much...."

guilty on all, esp the last one.

thelunchbox
11-03-08, 11:20 pm
wou might be a body builder if you shave your ass more than your face

arsilva
11-04-08, 1:08 am
you establish a friendship with the cashier at the grocery store, having seen him at least once every 5 days. friendship begun, of course, with "you workout?" or "high protein diet much?"

The Sun
11-04-08, 2:08 am
Shit... I'm a bodybuilder lol.

damn, it got me too.
double the tuna cans amount though.

Big Wides
11-04-08, 10:36 am
If someone pops your collar and you cant reach it to put it down

machineman
11-04-08, 10:40 am
you have a hard time washing your hair after a workout.....

The Sun
11-04-08, 12:43 pm
you have a hard time washing your hair after a workout.....

You have a hard time taking you shirt off after a workout.
You have a hard time taking you shoes off after a leg workout.

you have hard time to do anything after a leg day.
w0rd.

SizeMatters
11-04-08, 1:03 pm
you do the old hand behiind the tricep pushover move to grab the seatbelt lol

tiny tim54
11-05-08, 7:46 pm

my girlfriend always bitches at me about them, lol. they are freakin' everywhere, even in my toolbag at work!

tiny tim54
11-05-08, 7:49 pm

holy shit, you hit the nail on the head! (especially the chafed ass) lmao

tiny tim54
11-05-08, 7:55 pm
[QUOTE=k1usa;72784]when you transfer the Animal sticker from the can top to a very expensive silver goblet...cut all the excess clear off of the decal...shine it up and display it at work....

i did that on my hardhat

Wasteland
02-20-09, 11:23 am
When you shrug everything, from a bucket of protein powder to a bag of rice.

trainer89
02-20-09, 8:27 pm
When you hate rest days. I cant stand them!

vetkin
02-21-09, 3:08 am
...when you switch arms while brushing your teeth to ensure equal arm workouts.

... when your pecs are so big you can't touch your elbows together.

xMATT182x
02-21-09, 3:52 am
- You get weird looks like " what is that fuckin dude on?"
- People in the weight room mistake your focus and intensity for pure insanity
- Your friends see your supplment cabinet and immediate ask " Got enough roids?"

DreamZero
02-21-09, 8:43 am
If you evaluated how much protein you could get by eating your friend's cat

IcedAbz
02-21-09, 9:06 am
You've read 208 posts about what makes you a body builder and you haven't lost interest for a second because you have been agreeing with around 200 people....

Abz

IcedAbz
02-21-09, 9:16 am
Oh yeah and i forgot an important one..

You know your a bodybuilder when...

Your friends say you should stop eating because you'll get fat or your too big and that doesn't get to you because you can easily bench THEM for reps and if u tie a couple of them together with a rope, possibly dead lift them =]

strivin for more
02-21-09, 2:28 pm
If someone pops your collar and you cant reach it to put it down

sad thing is i had a world class powerlifter as a teacher and he was pretty dam close to that. i guess 245 pounds at five foot 6 will do that. haah.

strivin for more
02-21-09, 2:30 pm
sorry for the double post but i just thought of one... when everything you eat is blended is some way.

williams_888
02-21-09, 7:34 pm
You've read 208 posts about what makes you a body builder and you haven't lost interest for a second because you have been agreeing with around 200 people....

Abz

Yep, this thread is quality!

spartacus21
02-21-09, 7:52 pm
when 95% of the time you spend on your computer is spent on bodybuilding forums

Big3
02-21-09, 8:01 pm
1) you can't see your toes looking straight down because the pecs are in the way
2) can't wear dress shirts that are smaller than 3xl because the buttons and seams explode
3) kids stare at you like they would a wild gorilla
4) you hear "roids" and you flash a smile

xMATT182x
02-22-09, 1:46 am
Oh yeah and i forgot an important one..

You know your a bodybuilder when...

Your friends say you should stop eating because you'll get fat or your too big and that doesn't get to you because you can easily bench THEM for reps and if u tie a couple of them together with a rope, possibly dead lift them =]

haha nice, or grab them by the waist and hammer curl them!

IcedAbz
02-22-09, 9:22 am
haha nice, or grab them by the waist and hammer curl them!

LMAO fuck oath !

IronWilson
02-22-09, 12:12 pm
You have dreams about it.....

Like I've had dreams that I cheated on my diet while cutting, and I wake up pissed at myself.

Or last night's dream was a bad one. I was at the gym to do legs, and the power racks were laying on the floor in pieces. So I look over, and the leg press, leg extension, and leg curl machines are all taken with a line of people stretching out the door.

But we all know that will never happen. It's rare that people train legs.

Feel The Power
02-22-09, 12:28 pm
when you wake up in the middle of the night to use the can, you stop by the refrigerator, grab a premade protein shake that you mixed earlier, and drink it down before you climb back into bed.

arsilva
02-22-09, 7:40 pm

i tried right when i read your post...i can touch them together if i try really hard..but i tihnk i hurt my RCs doing so hahaha

wedge
02-23-09, 11:27 am
When the future mother in law seriously questions her daughter about how she will pay for your food bill every month/week.

DreamZero
04-09-10, 9:54 pm
let's bring this back...

jandirigma
04-12-10, 7:16 am
Haha, that was friggin' funny! You're also a bodybuilder if your friends stare at you blankly for bringing a load of supplements during the road trip.

jandirigma
04-12-10, 7:25 am
Haha! Sounds like me except for all that tuna (kinda short on cash)!

Icarus
01-15-11, 1:56 am

Oh my god this is great

MetalHeart
01-15-11, 7:59 am
When your grandmother looks at you before you take your pump and aminos and says "You're taking more pills than I am!"

Yes, happened.

BarbellManiac
01-15-11, 10:52 am
When you parents look at your calves and say "Did you get implants?"

kevinyu
01-15-11, 11:23 am
when you flare your lats and your mother almost cries

LOL happened many times

zHazzarD
01-17-11, 7:16 pm
if you forgot to wear briefs, and when you sit down in your car you're boxers cut off circulation in you're legs

when you're mom says if you spent half the time working out as you do eating you would be huge!

when people always ask you how to gain weight

Halfbred
01-17-11, 10:30 pm
...when you switch arms while brushing your teeth to ensure equal arm workouts.

not quite there on the second one yet...
i just tried hahaha
Halfbred

USN_Beast
01-17-11, 11:15 pm

LOL, I was..

SleeezyPMartini
01-18-11, 12:33 pm
-your the one your friends/family turn to when they need help moving

-the girl you were rockin the sheets with said you spent more time lookin at yourself in the mirror than you did at her

-your friends laugh at you for getting fitted for your posing suit

-your friends are speechless when they see you at your contest in your posing suit

-you ask for gift cards for xmas to buy food & supplements

-everyone thinks you have some sort of secret to getting big

-you have an annual 3 month membership to go tan

-the aerobics instructor interupts your posing session so her class can begin

-you refer the week prior to your contest as "hell week"

-you feel like choking the president of planet fitness

N. Motta
01-18-11, 12:51 pm
You strategically stash baby wipes...

Back of a drawer at work

Glove box in your car

In your backpack aka man purse

At your parents house

And your faithful location, right next to your home throne

Halfbred
01-18-11, 2:19 pm
When your teeth are constantly aching from gritting your teeth to force out the extra reps

SleeezyPMartini
01-18-11, 2:36 pm
You strategically stash baby wipes...

That is no lie!!!

Polk17
01-18-11, 2:59 pm
Your parents tell you to eat a snack on the way to their home, so that others can enjoy some of whatever meal they have prepared.

People ask you after your weekly cheat day/meal, what and how much you eat like you are some kind of side show, and it doesn't bother you... In fact you take pride in such...

Some people with eat with you on said cheat day, just to watch...

You get asked on a weekly basis if you are limping, and why... And your reply is either legs or back.

Best one yet. People that are close to you and your significant other by her nothing but items for the kitchen for Christmas or her birthday, because they know how much cooking she does for you.....

B.S.
01-18-11, 3:27 pm
when organized pill containers have enough room in the week for about a day and a half

Rusk08
01-19-11, 1:36 pm

Abz

Hahaha! So true!