PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak: Can You Feel The Difference?

Universal Rep
04-19-07, 11:44 am
We get a lot of feedback from lifters telling us that when they got off the Pak or switched to another multi, they could feel the difference.

The question is, can/did you ever feel the difference between Animal Pak and other multis?

brandonA
04-19-07, 11:51 am
I was taking another multi. The differances that i feel are, well for one, i have not gotten sick, even after prolonged exposure to a hospital and e.r...I feel better, how to describe it...engery levels are higher, allegeries are not as bad, as last year..The few times that i have forgotten to take it, or took it later in the day, i was slugish, tired, run-down....

-B

HAWK
04-19-07, 11:55 am
That's the truth. I play baseball, and it's a daily fuckin' grind. I compare myself and my energy levels to those around me, and there is just no comparison. I wake up at 6 to lift before class, and come practice at 1:30...I'm still goin' strong as ever. Some guys wake up at 11:30, eat a lunch and head to practice and they complain about being tired and run down all day. These are the same dudes coming up sick every other week. Pak keeps my immune system on full blast, and energy levels crankin'.

squattingtillipuke
04-19-07, 1:22 pm
definite overall differnece in energy...also see a little difference in my mood, I am more apt to be cranky.

"6"
04-19-07, 2:45 pm
Definitely energy and intensity in the gym is affected if I don't take my pak. I friggin love the pak. Always have at least 2 in stock.

SDR
04-19-07, 3:21 pm
I most definately feel 'stronger' immune system wise.

When I added the PAK as my forever Multi I got my strength back quick after a long layoff (injury).

So yes, I feel the difference, while its not sudden or very noticable, its there.

Hey Rep, it'd be interesting to compile a nice list of what everything does for you, sure we know vitamins a,b,c,d,e etc, but it would be cool to know all the different ginsengs used and the 'PAK' ingridient, maybe we should have a thread of that, and make it a sticky - always nice to know what everything does...

Something I read in a review

AnimalPak is simply a supplement that withstood the test of time, and didnt ever need to evolve or change....they got it right the first time

king1
04-19-07, 4:12 pm
I ran out of my pak a few weeks ago and am gonna order more this week. I know how important vitamins are but just havent had the cash to buy it. THat being said i dont feel any different, and i didnt feel any difference when i stopped taking it. Im not saying they dont work, but if i cant feel a difference taking it an not, i couldnt see a difference between it and another multi

dragondad
04-19-07, 4:15 pm
Yes, I was taking it at 9a for break, but, now Ive been taking it with my lunch at noon. Seems like I have more energy at 6p for my workout. I don't get as sick, if I ever do. I think it is awesome.

ironshaolin
04-19-07, 4:16 pm
I dunno if I feel a difference. I was taking GNC mega-men for some time, I switched to the pak about a year ago. I still get sick, not often but I do. I think my physical conditioning also helps with keeping an immune system strong. Personally, I just like the profile of the pak and think its better I have all the necessary nutrients than to try my luck without them and be sorry. I know they advise certain people to take 2 per day, I weigh about 196 right now should I be taking 2? Maybe that would make a difference.

Universal Rep
04-19-07, 4:36 pm
Been using Pak for a long time and I seem to get sick a lot less...

Bulldozin727
04-19-07, 5:37 pm
I work a desk job and the pak really helps me keep going all day. I would probably fall asleep at my desk all the time without it. I was sick maybe once this whole winter compared to all the time last winter. The flu was in full gear in my area too. Thank God for the pak and lots of fuckin water. Be Easy Peace~ Nick

widdlewade44
04-20-07, 5:57 pm
Yes, I feel the difference without a doubt. It is an awesome product, a staple. No other multi can hold a candle to Animalpak. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

NickSP
04-20-07, 6:53 pm
Well, never really had another multi, AP's what really got me into this game. But as for "feeling" energy stuff, nothing's ever done it for me. I've dranken Redline, used both energy complexes in Pump and the new M-Stak about 15 mins apart, and nothing's ever really gotten me going....

ChrisG
04-22-07, 8:28 pm
Well, never really had another multi, AP's what really got me into this game. But as for "feeling" energy stuff, nothing's ever done it for me. I've dranken Redline, used both energy complexes in Pump and the new M-Stak about 15 mins apart, and nothing's ever really gotten me going....

Same goes for me. I didn't start really get into lifting until I found this website and got the motivation that I needed. AP is the only multi I've ever taken. I'm also pretty immune to all the energy type things.. might be from the massive amounts of energy drinks I use to down all the time. I can say that since I've been on the Pak I haven't gotten sick, even while everyone else in my house was. Oh yea and I get pak piss which is always exciting for some reason...

Ricky P
04-22-07, 8:56 pm
I don't really like other multi's, this covers every single area for a lifter. It leaves nothing out, and I just feel overall a lot better when I'm taking it. In b/t cans, when I'm off of it - I just have a low overall energy in the gym.

ksa-muscle
04-25-07, 7:28 pm
it was kinda good although i voted i dont know b/c i cant say its 100% not good or its 100% good lol.

But i'd like to see a new upgraded "pakzilla" version. Containing more B12, & Selenium. Adding lipease, protease, lactase & amylase would be nice.

Also dropping the amino blend (underdosed & can be obtained from Animal Nitro & Nitro G) i think would make the product more solid as multi.

Having Calcium lactate-gluconate instead of citrate, carbonate would make me and a punch of other people permenant pak users.

flannel
04-26-07, 11:55 am
I began using the Pak a month ago, along with Cuts and Flex. Switched over from Source of Life multivitamins 3x per day. I can honestly say this: the Pak knocked a cold out of me the first 24 hours I took it (took two Paks the first 5 days to get some nutrients in my body). My immune system was always low, allergies bad, and I got run down a lot. I train hard and have suffered with cycles of insomnia for years. The Pak seems to make me feel better all day: I'm not run down, my immune system is up, energy up, strength up, and my workouts are finally breaking a plateau again. Just ordered more and extras to be sure I always have the Pak in stock.

ldskenpo
04-26-07, 12:53 pm
when i was on the trail, i started taking animal paks and while everyone would regularly come down withy bugs and stuff from the trainees I would stay healthy, now that i am rolling everyday I feel that it helps prevent illnesses, and besides I feel better on days i take it, i missed a couple days once and felt crappy.

LegDay_UKIGS
04-26-07, 2:59 pm
After looking at the other posts I agree alot. I'm on a ship... 510' long with over 300 people in close quarters. I haven't gooten sick in 7 months at sea. Me and my other buddies that take the pak all same the same thing. and actually have converted some people away from the other multi's.

Shark
05-01-07, 10:50 pm
For a while I was doing the one a day multi. I felt like crap by evening time and usually had to pop another one. When my training picked up I was having to take 3 multi's a day just to feel ok. I switched to animal pak and have felt great. If I have a particularly heavy day and I have a long day ahead of me Ill pop another one just in case.

BigBlueBear
05-01-07, 11:10 pm
For about 6 months I used a "major supplement" chain store's "sport" multi. Was decent... but I feel my body reacts and recovers much better using Pak. Sure, it's all based on feelings I guess... but when I'm feelin this damn good, something has to be right!

Cheko
05-02-07, 4:34 pm
Been on the "Pak" for a year now. My overall health is better (resistant to colds, faster rebound, etc) and I attribute the Pak as ONE of the reasons!

gflash77
05-16-07, 1:46 am
I gained strength and size when I first took the pack with my workouts. Was only once sick while taking it.

bharatoza
05-16-07, 5:33 pm
I honestly can't say. But I'm sure I need this stuff for my system.

leafs43
05-16-07, 6:16 pm
Before taking the pack i was on GNCs sport vitamin for a good 3 months. Got sick a couple of times due to winter and such. But almost as soon as I had switched to animalpak within a week of taking it I had not only got over an insanely bad cold but also feeling better then before I had the cold. Now 1 and a half months later I feel healthier(placebo effect or not), my skins complexion has defintely improved, my eyes seem whiter if that makes any sense and I definitely feel as if I have more energy.

Too much of a coincidence to not be the pak.

SFriday425
05-17-07, 12:37 am
For a while I was doing the one a day multi. I felt like crap by evening time and usually had to pop another one. When my training picked up I was having to take 3 multi's a day just to feel ok. I switched to animal pak and have felt great. If I have a particularly heavy day and I have a long day ahead of me Ill pop another one just in case.

Funny you should say that. I'm taking the one a day multi now and am taking two+ a day. I've been thinking about switching to Animal Pak for a while now and most likely will with my next supp order.

CofRed14
05-22-07, 6:56 pm
I didn't really expect to feel the Pak too much when I bought it, because I've tried plenty of other vitamins that didn't do anything for me. But I've been using it for about a week and a half now and can definitely say there's a difference. Lots more energy and it lasts the whole day. Later fellas, leg day.

The_Dude
05-25-07, 5:13 pm
Bro, this past week I've been sick and not taking my supps and I felt week as hell. I took a pak today for the first time since feeling better and I felt great. I'm up and going and ready to rock n roll. Some cat's say it's psychological, I say they're full of it since they don't take multi's. AnimalPak ROCKS!

Northman
05-27-07, 2:17 pm
I agree with everyone who says that they get sick less, and if they do it isn't as severe. I also nitice that I sleep better, and my obsessive compulsive disorder isn't quite so bad.

Whiteseraph86
06-20-07, 4:07 pm
I couldn't tell the difference when I was taking them. But once I got off of them for a while, my body was waaay slower to recover. While on the Paks I didn't feel any residual pain the next day, but when I got off I was sore for a week. Guess what I'm buyin next payday?

Bruiser
06-21-07, 7:05 pm
without the pak I have no energy, get an upset stomach when I eat, and generally feel like hell!

o2
06-22-07, 12:14 am
I have neve taken the pak. I have tons of energy, not run down, and in good health. Do you guys really feel off when you dont take your pak?

bull
06-25-07, 4:33 pm
the pak is by far the berst multi ever... in my opinion it shouldn't even be considered a multi, as it has all the basic supps as the good fats, cartilage support, digestive enzymes, some aminos, and, most important, the performance optimizers... i belive it is a great product, and it should be on every serious athlete's list!

spyderman4g63
06-27-07, 3:07 pm
I feel it. Most of it is probably mental, but it helps wake me up in the morning. Probably because of the b vitamins?

Universal Rep
06-27-07, 3:38 pm
the pak is by far the berst multi ever... in my opinion it shouldn't even be considered a multi, as it has all the basic supps as the good fats, cartilage support, digestive enzymes, some aminos, and, most important, the performance optimizers... i belive it is a great product, and it should be on every serious athlete's list!

Agreed. It's def more than just a multi... It's as basic as it gets for the serious bodybuilder/powerlifter...

Big Pete
06-27-07, 4:43 pm
Haven't been tired as much and haven’t been sick in a long time (whether it's psychological or not)…

But, what other multi gives you “PAK PISS”?

Can’t live a day without that. If I’m pissing bright yellow/green…then I’m still alive!!!

hahaha…

B.C.
06-28-07, 1:07 pm
It's one of those things you don't miss until it's gone. I was overseas last fall/winter, and it took me anywhere from a week to a month to get a supp order in the mail. I ran out of Paks, and had to go without until the next shipment came in; and I noticed a difference right from the first workout, both without, and then with again. Those Paks are amazing creatures indeed. I probably got at least half a dozen of my buddies hooked on them during that deployment. They kept asking me what I was taking (like that had to be the reason for my results), so I told them...Animal Paks, I'll never willingly work out without them.

Ter11h
07-02-07, 6:33 pm
I just started taking the pak, and today is day number 5 and I already feel a difference in my overall energy throughout the day. I didnt feel run down at all during my workout today as I usually do.

Roland
07-17-07, 3:39 am
Yezzir!

***WTM***
07-17-07, 5:41 am
Without a DOUBT!!!

I took it for about 3 months straight. Ran out, was going to see if I felt a difference while not on it and all it took was 1 day. I am so freakin tired all day long, no energy to workout, and am more irritable.

I should receive my new shipment any day now and when I do, I am immediatly placing an order for two more tub's. No more of running out of the pak.

kalewolf
07-18-07, 10:20 pm
For me, the PAK seemed to take my energy for life to a whole new level. I remember that I ran out of PAK for a week, and in that I week, my energy was shot, and post-workout muscle soreness was more noticeable.

So in the end, there is no substitute for the PAK!

Quadz
07-26-07, 7:41 pm
i was using gnc's maga men because it was free, i switched to animal pak 2 times a day as i have been preparing for a contest and it is much much better. I love the fact it has aminos, digestive aids, efa's all that good shit in one pack. Animal pak is a good time i won't switch ever again!!!!

TheDominator
07-27-07, 11:32 pm
At first, I thought i couldn't tell if i felt it or not. but after taking it for a veyr long time, when i would stop taking it, i could tell i felt a little bit sluggish throughout the day. it is nice anyway to take it and know you got that insurance policy, even if you absorb 10% of the pak, it filled in the gaps and nutritional deficiencies you might have had in your diet. so, i like taking it knowing that i got my basics covered and that all my systems are functioning properly and the metabolic processes are happening

Goltnor
07-30-07, 12:42 pm
1 month without training, first day and yes I feel a extra thing that I cant explain even my workout was more big!!

Medford
07-30-07, 4:48 pm
I started with animal pump, I'm looking forward to getting my animal pak and seeing the difference

flannel
07-30-07, 6:44 pm
Been using Animal Pak since the first week in March 2007. I have always gone down sick at least one week a month every year from September through May. Since I started the Pak, I haven't been sick yet. Also using Animal Flex, Cuts, M-Stak, Stak 2, Torrent, Real Gains, Storm, Pump, and Nitro. Haven't seen results like this ever. I look as good as some of the guys in the gym using roids, and I've only been using Animal products for five months. Keep up the good work guys !!!

lil ox
07-30-07, 7:00 pm
I've been a vitamen guy all my life and for I never found a product like the pak that offers so much in a convinient bag at such an affordable rate, with that being said anything that offers you everything from vit A to Bovine and Shark Cartiledge is pretty much in a league of its own. Luv this shit.

linuxboy
08-20-07, 3:52 am
Today i realised that it even Kick your butt to relevant workouts....

i worked out in the morning without my pak thinking that i will be taking my pak in the afternoon time....

and i was Choked after my Triceps and stamina was missing as much i had with the pak..

Man pak is my Buddy now and i wont quit it ...

dirty ernie
08-24-07, 8:55 pm
I understand the added energy and zest that comes from a good mulit regimen. What I don't understand is how missing 1 single day can undo the results. How can you lose everything simply by not taking your pak one day? These paks only work for one day at a time?

Flash419
08-24-07, 9:24 pm
I've run out of the pak a time or two, and my wife knowing that a regular multi just wouldn't do, picked up the multi-pack from the local super store. It took about 2 days to realize that something was wrong. Felt run down, not so much tired, but just wore out.

I didn't stay off long enough to test my immune system, but got an order in and restocked my paks immediately. I've still got that box of multi-packs. About 2 years old now, only missing about 4 packs. If anyone else ever runs out and wants to confirm that they have screwed up, let me know, I'll send you what the other guy calls his multi-pack. Then you can re-order your Animal Paks, and laugh at the other guys.

Wasteland
09-13-07, 3:40 pm
Is everyone going to "feel" the difference on Pak? Of course not. But when I hear people say Pak is just a multi, you can't feel it, I usually think they've never tried the Pak. It goes without saying that Pak is more than just a multi. The multi is at the center of the Pak, but there are other ingredients that would promote energy, feelings of well being, etc.

HULK X 2
09-13-07, 4:29 pm
I definitely feel the difference. My wife even noticed enough to mention it. I'm much more energetic it seems.

THORSHAMMER
09-13-07, 4:38 pm
Hands Down Animal Makes A Difference. Ran Thru Some Supps And Diffrent Creatine Products But Never Got The Boost Animal Gives You.....like I Posted Before "animal Transforms Your Workout As Well As Your Life" Thanx To Animal For Puttin The Competiotion To Rest And For Saving Me The Time And MoneY Tryin To Find A Product That Works.......only Thing Left To Do Now Is......TRAIN My BALLS Off............

Medford
10-01-07, 1:37 pm
I gotta tell you I get a selfish pleasure out of taking my animal pak. It's like saying that I am so important, I must have the best and only the best nutritional supplements around. My day is so important for me to perform at my absolute best, and no second rate multivitamin will do.

Yeah Pak!

Lionstrong
12-22-07, 2:39 pm
Ya I would have to agree with most posts I really feel a positive difference when taking the pack. All that "athletes swear by the pak" stuff is pretty true.

RanShi
01-19-08, 10:22 am
Yeah, one week has passed an I already feel the difference.

Although, I don't get any kind of "feeling" or "rush", I just get alot stronger.

Riesjs
01-19-08, 10:54 am
Your body always feels better. Not so run down. Anyone who doesnt believe me, grab yourself a can and see if you cant tell the difference.

pmug0000
01-20-08, 12:29 pm
I'm still not sure if I can 'feel' the difference, but I sure as hell can notice one. Right now I live in a 4 person suite, and my 3 suitemates are all sick as fuck - sneezing, coughing shit up, fevers, the whole deal. They've all been sick for about a week now, and even though I am around them for probably 16 hours a day, I still feel good and healthy.
Maybe the Pak has nothing to do with this, but I'd be willing to bet that it does.

patrick
01-25-08, 9:22 pm
ive gone and done a total diet transformation-no junk at all, & i only eat like 4 or 5 foods daily-eggs/oatmeal/ckn breasts/potatoes & tuna. just eating this stuff alone is probably leaving me deficient in something, so thats where the pak comes in. goin on like 4 weeks of this & i feel like a million in cash. needless to say i look much better too...

Brute
01-25-08, 9:35 pm
Prior to pack I was trying out those GNC Mega Man Sport multi's and noticed that they worked great up till' about mid-day and then I'd feel a crash; lower energy levels, lethargic (and the general feeling of not being on a multi).

Replaced it with Pak and noticed the same great results but no crash-out at any point during the day.

I screwed up and ran out of Pak this last week and had about a 2 day gap in getting my next can and I ended up with a fucking cold RIGHT after I stopped taking the damn things. Placebo? Maybe, I really thought I'd still be just fine without it for a couple of days but nope, I got infected by the snotty-nosed masses at work.

My recovery time is far faster now though as well. If I had to give up all my other supps but one, I'd be hanging onto Pak hands-down...I hate being sick...HATE IT.

Diggs
02-09-08, 5:00 pm
Can't comment on whether I actually "feel" a difference compared to other vitamins, but I will say that I'm impressed with the Pak and since hearing about it a few years back haven't taken anything else. It's my foundation of choice hands down.

waslate
02-20-08, 7:59 pm
Ever since I have taken the pak daily my toe and fingernails grow unbeleivably fast.

THEFreak
03-03-08, 2:41 pm
i started takin one pak a day about a year ago the difference was unreal... i took that one pill garbage before. i started taking two paks a day during this last winter when i really picked up my off season lifting (one pak in the morning and one with my post workout meal). i wouldnt have it ne other way... the feeling is incredible. flat out noticeable difference. i reall screwed up once and let myself run out.. wont make that mistake I keep two cans on reserve now... better believe i wont go a day without THE PAK

arab910
03-03-08, 9:01 pm

i sort of agree. most products don't do much of anything for me energy-wise. however, for the last week i have experimented with training with big ants workout drink. and i must say, the pump is great.

pain4life
03-10-08, 1:12 am
I have taken both a simple single Multi-Vitamin while lifting as well as Animal Pak while lifting. I definitely saw better gains with the Animal Pak!!!

joebonni63
03-13-08, 1:24 pm
We get a lot of feedback from lifters telling us that when they got off the Pak or switched to another multi, they could feel the difference.

The question is, can/did you ever feel the difference between Animal Pak and other multis?

I have wasted many dollars on so called supplements and got nothing but animal paks wow and all animal products are great they actually work .............example I am 45 and started to develop a little high blood pressure problem started working out again and its gone just like that I think its the exersice and the for sure the animal paks cause nothing else was working so hats off to universal for the best products in the business............................

Enforcer
03-13-08, 1:36 pm
Aniaml Pak bottom line is the shit. And I'm not just saying this. I have been using Animal Pak since I was 16. It has been a staple in my supplementation since then. It was the first true multi vitamin I ever got (not including the Flinstones my mom gave me as a child, which were deliciuos for the record). I feel such a difference in my over all body when I use the Pak. The vitamins and minerals help replenish my bodies needs. After a vigorous day in the gym the Pak helps bring my body back to life. It will forever continue to be a staple in my supplement plan.

McFly
03-13-08, 1:53 pm
After years of taking every multi-vit or generic pack under the sun, i'm finally going to give the Pak a shot. should be interesting....

rhinotested
03-14-08, 8:46 am
After years of taking every multi-vit or generic pack under the sun, i'm finally going to give the Pak a shot. should be interesting....

McFly, you will NOT be disappointed....

I, like you, have also taken every multi-vit pack under the sun too, and have been taking this shit for couple of months now, and it is the shit....

It also makes your piss luminous green, which in my line of work is great as it shits the punters out....

I'm a doorman (bouncer) by trade, and when they ask me why my piss is like that I tell them...

"I'm not on any of that recreational shit you lot take to get high, I'm on the hard stuff - Plutonium Rods"

You should see there faces, I wish I had a camera for every reaction I get from that sentence.

Anyway, back on topic....
This stuff works, I have managed to see mass improvement in my performance, and my plateau that I was stuck with has been smashed....

newbreed
03-17-08, 10:55 am
Definately got higher energy levels which helps me lift heavier weight. And I have to say I got sick a lot less when I started using animal pak which has been about a year now. Best multi system around.

Universal Rep
03-17-08, 11:14 am

Keep up posted. Ya gonna review it, M?

Tork
03-17-08, 11:41 pm
Taking the Pak verse everything else just doesn't compare. I am currently cutting and I wasn't taking my pak when I started, I was tired and exhausted. Then I went back to the pack, got some cuts, and now I am rollin, I have lost 15 lbs in just about 3 weeks, slightly under that.

The Pak and the Cuts together are just a ultimate combination. I only have about 1 pak piss a day right now do to the massive amounts of fruits and vegatables that i have to take in. But I am still getting it.

GRUNT
03-17-08, 11:56 pm
I have been takin the pak for a while and I dont feel shit...I guess its just a piece of mind that it better do what the can says.

McFly
03-18-08, 7:20 am
Keep up posted. Ya gonna review it, M?

i can do that.....i'll post a review comments in my journey i guess.....

FitinBoise
04-16-08, 12:07 am
Has anybody with seasonal (pollen) allergies noticed a difference from taking the Pak? I am just starting to get hit with allergies and my energy is severely down. I just got my order of the Pak and will start taking them tomorrow morning. I have always taken Now Adam so I'm curious to see the results from Animal Pak.

Universal Rep
07-15-08, 9:37 am
Oldie but goodie. Showing Pak some love...

randombaz
10-22-08, 5:38 am
Hey Rep, it'd be interesting to compile a nice list of what everything does for you, sure we know vitamins a,b,c,d,e etc, but it would be cool to know all the different ginsengs used and the 'PAK' ingridient, maybe we should have a thread of that, and make it a sticky - always nice to know what everything does...
[/b]

this is a great idea, i hope this can be done

Aggression
10-29-08, 11:17 am
Definitely feel a difference. Been taking it for 4 years now and it's great. My immunity is up, my energy levels are up, and I just feel great on it, compared to Men's One-A-Day multi. Pak is the king

TobiasFurst
10-30-08, 1:36 pm

Hello, new on this site. Im 17, 175 tall and 155pounds. I have been doing minor bodybuilding for 2months, and 2 month intense. First intense month i used nothing but weightgain+protein, and I Max gained 3-4 pounds. Then I've been doing 32 days of Xpand energized witch is mixed with creatin, here i gained 9 pounds in a month. And now I've braught animal pak + animal cut and will see how it works during a month of intense training. (7 times a week, sometimes twice aday) Animal products is illegal in my country (denmark) so as in alot of other european countries, so it is a bit hard to get, i hope its worth the fortune. I will let others know what i personally feel about it, and il try keep up with a weekly update.

I know 4 months of weight lifting and early bodybuilding is not much, and im not that experienced, but i think i have catched quite good up on right meals ( 7 times aday - 25g protein ), doing right exercices with a good workout scheme.

If anybody have any advices or comments, quote this, or mail me at TobiasFurst@live.dk

TobiasFurst
11-24-08, 6:17 pm

I have baught the Animal Pak and tried 24 days of animal pak.
I usually do creatine with 1month breaks between every 3week ON creatine. Well, the month I have had a break i started taking animal pak. Now its been 20 days without creatine and Animal Pak only. I do can't feel any changes while using this product, other than my piss is green, and I have to drink a whole lot of water to get those pills down every day.
I started using creatine again 4 days ago. And no change since last time, except from the usual +weights i can lift while ON creatine.
I dont know if the animal pak just do not work for somebody. I know its a multivitamine, but it sais "Take your workout to the next level, train like an animal" My workout is on the same lvl, minor difference, and i have always been training like an animal.
My dinner and protein-amino acid, and vitamine IN-take is correct.
If i skip one day of my daily Animal Pak multi vitamin intake, I feel no changes and nothing different at all.
What is animal pak exactly supposed to do, other than giving your body a whole lot more vitamins than you really need ?

shizz702
11-24-08, 7:06 pm
I take the Pak every morning, and without fail 45 min-1 hr later I get a sudden rush of energy and feel good overall.

TobiasFurst
11-25-08, 9:03 am
I take the Pak every morning, and without fail 45 min-1 hr later I get a sudden rush of energy and feel good overall.

True i might be searching for the rush i get from Xpand - energized. Maybe that is the reason I dont feel the big difference from using the pak. I usually use the pak at the same time as Xpand. So it might actually give me a rush - and make me feel good. But I feel it less because im already on a rush ?
I am eating at the moment, going to workout in 50minutes from now. I will see how the pak affects me in ca. 45minutes. Cba about the pak. Lets see how it does.

Universal Rep
11-25-08, 11:56 am

I don't get that... I just generally feel "good". Between it and Uni-Liver, I can def tell when I'm not on 'em.

shizz702
11-25-08, 12:03 pm
I don't get that... I just generally feel "good". Between it and Uni-Liver, I can def tell when I'm not on 'em.

Well I work a hard, physical job, and let me tell you I can definitely tell the difference the few times I forget to take the pak. Basically when I take the pak in the morning I feel healthy and energized when it kicks in. It really helps me start the work day out strong and keeps me going. And hell yea unilver definitely seems to help, at times during hard training I'll take up to 6 a meal, and it seems to help with recovery.

Aggression
11-25-08, 12:09 pm
I went back and forth with Animal Pak and a normal multi for a while, but I was definitely able to tell the difference between the Pak and a 'regular multi'. I will only take Pak now.

Asafa_2012
12-05-08, 12:06 pm
Since I started taking this stuf I have not been sick.true talk.and dat has been for a year and 6 months.other multis u cud still get sick.Doctors should prescribe this stuf ..lol.seriously.I don't think they know.

TheNextBigThing
12-05-08, 6:19 pm
I just started using the pak a few months ago, up until then i was using the generic brand from gnc. Since starting with the pak I have noticed I have a ton of energy. Before I would always feel like I needed a nap midafternoon but I take the pak with my lunch and I have enough energy to get me through the rest of the day and into my evening training.

butlerguy1990
12-17-08, 7:20 pm
I felt a huge difference the first day. Overall through out the day I felt no different but as soon as I started hitting the weights at the gym it was like nothing I ever felt before. I was in there training bis and tris and I could feel the blood rushing the whole way through my biceps which I had never felt before in the 4 years that I have lifted. I had so much more endurance through out my workout I was getting those 2 extra reps that I could never get before and I was picking up dumbbells at the end of my workout that I couldnt do before. Im not 100% sure it was the animal pak that was responsible for this as I had just started taking the post workout shake from Universal 2 days before hand but I really dont think that a post workout shake would give me the results I experienced here just give my muscles the proper nutrients they need post workout. I'm definitely a believer in Animal Paks and cant believe I never bought them before.

futurefreak101
12-17-08, 8:52 pm
first off animal pak is the only multi i ever used...for like the past 3 or 4 years....i will never know if there is a difference..(bet there is) cause im gonna remain taking it as long as i lift...i have also not gotten sick in ages...im also a uni liver fan taking up to 30-40 a day

bigffmike
12-18-08, 5:21 pm
I feal an Increase in Energy, my overall modd is better and I have not gotten sick in awhile. I will never stop taking the Pack

fernandob
12-24-08, 8:06 am
try it yourself, take animalpak for 6 weeks then go try your average run of the mill multi, and see for yourself. i guarentee youl be back.just like everything universal makes it works
no bullinvolved no fancy packaging no free shit you dont need just pure supp that do what there supposed to......

BaseballMonster
12-27-08, 9:46 pm
Yeah Pak Runs In My Veins 24/7/Forever. I Always Have A Backup Can Not To Mention I Bought 4 Big 88's.

agha
01-15-09, 8:07 am
This animal shit is real awesome, its been 5 day using mstak and cut, my performance really improved, specially in cardio, i can jog for miles without tiring, eating clean low carb and believe it or not already lost 2 pounds, i hope by the cycle end i will lose easily 10 pounds.

sixthbeatle
01-19-09, 9:14 pm
I absolutely can tell the difference about an hour after I take the Pak... I can really tell when I don't take it. With it I feel energized, without it I feel like a slug.

norsedragon
02-24-09, 4:53 pm
I felt a difference in a couple of days. Before Animal Pak I was tired and tended to get sick after heavy training weeks. Now there is a difference in my stamina. I have also noticed that when everyone around me gets sick I seem to be able to avoid it. I also recover from long days much quicker than before.

Little Z
02-28-09, 6:25 am
I just want the world to know..

I LOVE Animal Pak.

BCSteel
02-28-09, 3:57 pm
Yes, I noticed after the first pack. It was a little startling coming from a vit pac.

trissynashville
03-05-09, 12:32 pm
I'd give up any other supp. in my arsenal LONG before I gave up my Pak.

<3

TobiasFurst
03-18-09, 8:11 pm
Alright, i posted some stuff like, half a year ago now..
Ive went back and fouth with it.
No. It do not work for me, i dont feel different. True, i have not gotten sick, but dont any of you think that its cause i eat healthy, and live healthy, dont smoke, dont drink, dont party. Oh not to mention, take a god damn coat on when you are outdoors in minues celcious.

I am sure animal pak works, no doubt. Also no doubt that its totally overrated.
Its better than mutli vits yes. But if you variate your diet, live healthy, a normal multi should do it.

".. I can really tell when I don't take it. With it I feel energized, without it I feel like a slug.

Well then that is cause you are undernourished. You shouldnt feel the difference from one vitamine to another, but over periods of time.

On the other hand, for those of you who are addicted to this product, and use it as dependence I can understand. Lets say a cigarrette smoker has smoked Prince for the last 20 years every morning, and thats what gets him going, then he wouldnt get the same feeling if he one time woke up and had to smoke an L.A cigarette instead.

Christ im bad commerical for Animal pak.

Anyway, yes, its better than normal vits ofcourse. But its over rated.
Regards

dmax1978
03-18-09, 8:14 pm
not so much do i notice when i take it, more so than when i don't. i work a physical job and train hard so i get two packs a day on the morning and after training. Great stuff!

Sadhu
04-02-09, 12:22 am
Its great, in simple words. When I don´t take it I feel way more defficient.

dibblet
04-27-09, 7:04 pm
It's awesome..

charlievanriper
05-01-09, 4:51 pm
Oh heck yes my other multi was okay, but when I switched back to Animal my energy and alertness went thru the roof. Now 2nd week I am still on fire burning like a raging forrest fire. And at 50 years old that does say something about this product.
I love this stuff.

Tomakazi
05-09-09, 10:01 pm
ever since my frist use. AnimalPak is a core supp in my stak.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-09-09, 10:49 pm
I cannot even remember exactly how long I have been using Animal Pak... I would say... maybe 11 or 12 years now. I damn sure did not feel this alive before I started using Animal Pak. Even if I run out before I have the chance to get my next can, I kid you not, I am usually good for about a week before I start feeling rundown. So to answer the question, can I feel the difference? That is a big HELL YEAH. Before Animal Pak, I was using the GNC vitamin... good for the average guy.

But I hate average.

Mattski
05-12-09, 8:03 pm
I've definitely felt a difference in general well being, while on the Pak. I rarely get that run down feeling half way through the day, and I have noticed that i'm less susceptible to sickness.. specially it being autumn in Australia..

I take it in the mornings but I am thinking of taking it with lunch and see what results I get.

I also get Pak Piss lol.. don't know if it's that or the Cuts but somethings definitely making it green even after 8 litres of water

eneyman
05-16-09, 12:36 am
I definitely can feel a difference in my body and functioning when on pak. Skin feels good, energy is really smooth and higher than usual. Bones and joints/muscles don't hurt and I recover alot better. It's the real deal.

t_mh
05-16-09, 6:50 pm
I used to get a sharp pain in my left wrist after I put the bar down on decline bench and sometimes during curls. Also, about a year ago I had a bad landing while snowboarding and fucked up my shoulder, which I then couldn't train for about a year. Since I started the pak neither of these joint/muscle problems has bothered me...

RighteousDude
05-16-09, 7:15 pm
Yes - I used to take a "one-a-day" multi. Withiin ~36hrs of taking my first Pak I could feel a difference. Now after 2mnths my whole well-being is better. Energy is up, sickness is down. A+.

Peace.

famous
05-24-09, 8:04 pm
i agree. ive been taking it for about 4months ive been able to train at a much higher level with it and I have not been sick even slightly since ive been using it. the cut on the other hand didnt really seem to work for me.

Big1
06-18-09, 10:24 am
Sure I do feel difference!
First, less or no muscle sore as on other multi, a bit more energy per day. That's what i can feel surely...

BigDubbDiesel
06-18-09, 10:26 am
absolutely i felt it...its been about a month since i couldnt afford animal pak dude to lack of hours and bills etc.. but when i took pak everyday i could tell my workouts and recovery time seemed to be a lil more solid.

trady1990
06-18-09, 12:49 pm
I noticed a huge difference, It made my piss a little more colorful, but its still good stuff, helped my mood, performance, and well-being. Gonna keep it going.

Stay Big, Stay Fast

Razor
07-21-09, 10:43 pm
2 Weeks now since i've been on Pak. I must say its insane. I feel great all the time. It's crazy. Before i was either really tired, sore etc. Now i'm only sore when beating myself up at the gym which feels great when you think about it. My aches and pains are nonexistent now and i'm positive it's all because of pak!

Sphinx
07-21-09, 10:47 pm
I feel different when I don't take Pak, somewhat not as energetic or... complete I guess is the word, I feel better when taking it.

B.Martin
07-31-09, 12:36 am
I've never taken any supplements and when my coach pt me on this it has changed my life. My football coaches noticed a diffrence in my energy level within a week, and by the next day almost i was feeling better. I would recomend this stuff to anyone, I'm even trying to get my dad on this stuff.

Find_The_Will
08-25-09, 11:01 am
Man, Animal Pak is awesome. All Animal Products are for that matter. Just Amazing!!!!

U Mad Brah?
08-26-09, 9:23 am
Been using Pak for years now and nothing beats it. gives me that extra edge brah

Big1
09-11-09, 8:58 am
Fuck...

I run out of pak 10 days ago.. My supplier is out of stock until the next month, so I'm waiting..
I'm more sluggish, less energy, less motivation, muscle soresnes last for day, or even two more than usual... Not good at all...

U Mad Brah?
09-29-09, 2:08 pm
Thats just it though... this is but one of MANY asshole moves on his part. I mean, seriously... when was the last time you remember a President calling someone a jackass?

Thats gotta tell you something.

watcha talking about brah? pak = our president brah?

Momadjazz
10-07-09, 4:48 am
I think I'm addicted to Animal Pak..been using it for 14 months..I tried not taking it while I was travelling and the performance at the gym was comparitively low. Animal Pak is my favorite supplement and I would recommend it to every serious weightlifter. Besides, Animal is a stylish brand.

metfan
11-25-09, 10:39 pm
Going to add that while I was off due to injury, I stopped taking my Pak.

Felt sluggish everyday, drank tons of coffee but still felt weary and got sick a couple times last year, whereas when I was taking Pak I never got sick at all.

Just getting back into the gym after 8 months off, took my Pak and felt rejuvenated and have 1 coffee a day and that seems to be enough. Feeling stronger everyday and training has been getting more intense while less burnout at the end.

Thanks Universal for making such an awesome Multi. Some may not feel the effects of it while on or off but I certainly do.

mcbeast
11-26-09, 3:24 am
On some of my off days, or when im in a big rush I take a cheap multi. I can definetely feel the difference thru the day.

Big_Red
11-30-09, 12:29 am
Since I've been on the Pak I constantly feel energized and more optimistic about shit. I wake up every morning at 6 and never forget to take it. I haven't felt or been sick once, I'm always looking forward to my next workout, I'm constantly prepared to push myself to my fullest.

HitmanJim
12-10-09, 6:34 pm
I grew up around the sport of wrestling. After HS I got a Division 1 scholarship for wrestling at Kent State. It was there that I really got into lifting and achieving real results for my time in the gym and wrestling room. One of my teammates introduced me to the pak and it made a huge difference for me in my journey. When it came to cutting weight and managing my diet, the pak helped in keeping me balanced. 2 a day and a gallon of water made all the difference in the world for me. Since graduating, I've taken Animal Stak/Nitro for a cycle and have put on some lean mass. I was wrestling 174 in college and am 205 now, virtually just as lean. I have a lot of faith in Universal products and see the cage every year at the Arnold here in Columbus. It's become a way of life for me, not just a hobby.

J-DOG
12-10-09, 7:00 pm
Can i feel a difference with the PAK??? Well as far as getting a so called feeling from the Pak i have to say its not something i can particularly feel like say Storm.
But does that mean i dont get any benefit from it......HELL NO! The Pak is fantastic for the things you dont get and dont feel! For instance i havent been sick since taking the pak and if i have been its very mild and doesnt last long. Injuries everybody gets them myself included but again even those have been very infrequent which is important to keep training hard in the gym! Recovery time has also been improved which again leads to better more frequent hard sessions and the gains that follow! If you are taking the Pak why not throw in some Flex and Omega as well and get the full range of benefits they have to offer!

Keep up the great work Animal's!

Peace

JD

Big C
12-10-09, 7:25 pm
I've probably said this before.......but I've been on Pack consistently now for about a year and a half w/ no breaks. Seems like my immune system has never been better.

I can't "feel" it working per say, but I know last winter was the first one in a long time where I didn't get the flu bug. Sure, I fought a couple colds but nothing major. I would just take 2-3 paks a day to get better.

Compared to your generic multi's that are out there.....Pak can be had at a great price and is much better IMO.

ReLoaDeD57
01-12-10, 3:43 pm
I'm going to have to pick me up a set of this .... gotta see what its all about.. I've just made my own combination of vitamins but it's just a hassel trying to find the ones you want and putting them into little bags.. this looks alot easier and it's prolly the same price if not cheaper.

Universal Rep
02-09-10, 2:16 pm
I've probably said this before.......but I've been on Pack consistently now for about a year and a half w/ no breaks. Seems like my immune system has never been better.

I can't "feel" it working per say, but I know last winter was the first one in a long time where I didn't get the flu bug. Sure, I fought a couple colds but nothing major. I would just take 2-3 paks a day to get better.

Compared to your generic multi's that are out there.....Pak can be had at a great price and is much better IMO.

As a rep, I hear this all time... How fellas who use the Pak never seem to get sick or a cold....

ghost
02-09-10, 2:25 pm
As a rep, I hear this all time... How fellas who use the Pak never seem to get sick or a cold....

I had strep and didnt even know it, or feel it.

Universal Rep
02-09-10, 2:30 pm
I had strep and didnt even know it, or feel it.

C'mon now, G... What are ya saying?

ghost
02-09-10, 2:35 pm
C'mon now, G... What are ya saying?

works wonders for me brother.

D-NUTZ
02-09-10, 3:28 pm
Pak sucks the devil's balls......

Just kidding. Best thing IN DA WORLD! Its heaven in pill form.

Beowulf
02-09-10, 4:40 pm
Used a lot of multis, but I always come back to Pak. Can I feel a difference? I can definitely tell when I'm on another multi, that's for sure.

Girevik 69
02-10-10, 4:59 pm

I've used Animal Flex since it was introduced, so I figured I'd give Animal Pak a try. I'm having a hard time gauging its effectiveness, but I think that's just because I was already feeling a bit under the weather, when I first started it. The first week I was on it, I felt alright--pretty on-point. Then, I came down with a bad head cold, which I'm currently dealing with. So right now, I feel like shit. I just want to get through this cold, so I can more accurately ascertain how Animal Pak makes me feel.

edward
02-17-10, 9:33 pm
just got off that gnc stuff... first day on the pak and I definitely feel a little bit more energy. I'll let you know how this goes.

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 1:24 pm
just got off that gnc stuff... first day on the pak and I definitely feel a little bit more energy. I'll let you know how this goes.

Great to hear and welcome to the brotherhood.

NaturalTrainee
02-22-10, 11:12 am
Pack is number 1. The first supplement I care about is this. There isn't anything like it and the combination of nutritients is just amazing.

twoheadedboy
02-24-10, 1:15 am
Even though I had success with other Animal products I was skeptical about Pak. It's a little more than even some other strength training/bodybuilding multis out there, what can a multi do? A lot, it turns out. I definitely feel the difference, but it was a gradual build up that I didn't realize until I missed a day, felt "off" and then I figured out why - I missed my Pak. Took it the next day and I was back to my (now healthier) self. I have not had any sort of virus or cold since I started taking it (just a stomach bug from something I ate one time). This means I essentially have made it the whole winter, surrounded by an office full of sick women who have sick children at home, and nothing. Pak, Omega, and Flex are going to be a part of my daily regimen for the rest of my life. Being that as it is, I wish the cans had equal amounts, but I get pretty close by getting 2 Paks, 2 Flex, and 3 Omega each time for a 3 month's supply.

Girevik 69
02-26-10, 1:15 pm
I've been on Animal Pak for a while now, and I feel pretty good. One thing I definitely like about the Pak is that there is no iron in it (aside from the small amount of naturally occuring heme iron in the desiccated liver tab, which is no big deal). So many other sports vitamin packs contain upwards of 30 mgs of iron, which no man needs. Men typically get enough iron from their food, and taking in too much iron over a long period of time can lead to its own set of problems.

I still have some reservations about the massive calcium dosage, but otherwise Animal Pak seems really solid.

Beowulf
02-26-10, 1:16 pm
I've been on Animal Pak for a while now, and I feel pretty good. One thing I definitely like about the Pak is that there is no iron in it (aside from the small amount of naturally occuring heme iron in the desiccated liver tab, which is no big deal). So many other sports vitamin packs contain upwards of 30 mgs of iron, which no man needs. Men typically get enough iron from their food, and taking in too much iron over a long period of time can lead to its own set of problems.

I still have some reservations about the massive calcium dosage, but otherwise Animal Pak seems really solid.

Yeah, I always wondered why some multis geared for men had iron in them. So many do. Men can't get rid of it easily and we get plenty of it from beef.

Girevik 69
02-26-10, 3:17 pm
Yeah, I always wondered why some multis geared for men had iron in them. So many do. Men can't get rid of it easily and we get plenty of it from beef.

It's really absurd.

18mg in a multi is too much for a guy, but 30mg is totally ridiculous, and I can think of at least two well-respected companies that put out vitamin packs with that dosage.

twoheadedboy
02-27-10, 12:04 am

I wonder about that too, I think it comes from the Uni-Liver and I don't understand why. Anybody?

Girevik 69
02-27-10, 11:52 am
I wonder about that too, I think it comes from the Uni-Liver and I don't understand why. Anybody?

It does not come from the Uni-Liver.

twoheadedboy
02-27-10, 12:04 pm
It does not come from the Uni-Liver.

Wow, I looked, and even though Uni-Liver has quite a bit of calcium, it doesn't compare to how much Animal Pak has...your full day's calcium in 1 Pak.

Girevik 69
02-27-10, 12:24 pm
Wow, I looked, and even though Uni-Liver has quite a bit of calcium, it doesn't compare to how much Animal Pak has...your full day's calcium in 1 Pak.

Yup.

And there's no way the body is assimilating a dose that high, in one sitting. I'd much rather have only 500mg of calcium in one pack, vs. 1000.

NaturalTrainee
03-04-10, 2:18 pm
Another issue regarding getting too much protein is leeching of calcium from the bones. The acids released by the body as it digests protein are absorbed with the help of calcium. So if you aren't getting enough calcium, your body will take calcium from your bones. The Nurses Healthy Study even showed that women who ate more than 95 grams of protein were more likely to have broken their wrist than were women who ate less protein.
http://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Side_Effects_of_Too_Much_Protein_in_the_Diet

This means we need far more calcium that an average human.

Kevin11
03-20-10, 10:32 pm
I don't so much notice a difference when I'm taking it but I ran out about 2 months ago and didn't have money to order some until the next week and that week I got real sick. Anyone else notice this? I don't know if this topics been discussed or not but...yea

tdubs
05-13-10, 2:48 pm
I definitely feel better on the Pak.

I have more energy, I don't get sick, and generally feel stronger, not just physically but as a whole, if that makes sense.

I have used other multi-vits and the only comparison is the neon yellow piss!

GhostMS
05-14-10, 3:36 pm
i can see the difference when i'm taking a leak and all the toilet lights up, other then that when i eat it, it always for couple of hours makes me feel lil bit sick (stomach turns...) and other multis are more likely just candy or sweet drinks and you don't feel them at all, tho i don't look for any feeling i just eat it cause i have to ( like everybody else )

Hybrid7
05-21-10, 10:47 pm
While in the police academy at the last pt test, I took my first pak of my life that morning. I basically crushed all my previous records, never worked harder in my life that day. Later on I was sitting on the locker room floor in complete, utter drainage because I never pushed myself that hard in my life. Complete exhaustion but felt amazing. That was basically the beginning of taking animal products for me, now on pump and mstak too and get that feeling every time I work out. Animal pak started it all, thanks Animal. That was pretty gay huh?

So yea, basically, no other mulit ever did that to me in my life even if it was psychological, it's the shit.

Improves
06-09-10, 12:46 pm
Naturalguy told me I would not feel any difference between Animal Pak and an other multi of higher/lower quality 100% serious

Saint49
06-14-10, 7:52 pm
I feel a difference when taking Pak right away, but it only lasts 20 to 30 minutes. I think it is the ginseng.

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 4:43 pm
I feel a difference when taking Pak right away, but it only lasts 20 to 30 minutes. I think it is the ginseng.

Hard to pinpoint one thing... Maybe the adaptogenic herbs like ginseng. Maybe the B vits... Who knows?

AmaZe™
07-29-10, 10:59 pm
I definitely feel a lot better on Pak. I took a month off just to see and felt like shit. I would say the energy and focus levels are there on Pak.

Kuclo
08-11-10, 5:36 pm
Feel a difference here for sure!

Yes we all probably do get most of the nutritent in multi's in our diet but we may not get essential stuff like calcium and other aminos in the correct ratios that the PAK offeres!

I have turned many of my firefighter broters and their teenage sons on the animal paks and they all have noticed a difference...between muscle gain or increased energy. All positives!

Big C
08-11-10, 5:47 pm
Naturalguy told me I would not feel any difference between Animal Pak and an other multi of higher/lower quality 100% serious

Sure he did...

Oz_78
09-10-10, 7:43 am
Been on the "PAK" for coming up to a week now. While still probably too early to notice any physical differences, the different colour in the loo dept is something I have noticed (bright yellow).

As far as chugging down the amount of pills, not bad at all.

Zieben
09-14-10, 10:39 pm
The Pak is definitely by far the best pre-dosed mulit-vitamin I have ever taken, and I've tried quite a few. It hits every corner, covers the bases and truly lays itself out as about as sturdy of a supplement foundation you can ask for.

toothpicklegs
11-17-10, 3:17 pm
For me it's not that i can destinctively feel anything in particular, it's the absense of bad days in the gym since I started taking them., though for me pump seem to be a new favourite supp.

Cranky
01-06-11, 5:46 pm
I took GNC Mega Man for years and after taking the PAK I feel as though I was taking Flintstone chewables all those years! Some mornings I take the Pak alone instead of stacking w/ Pump and I feel energized.Theres no going back to a regular multi after using the Pak.

smoothballer
01-06-11, 9:05 pm
I took GNC Mega Man for years and after taking the PAK I feel as though I was taking Flintstone chewables all those years! Some mornings I take the Pak alone instead of stacking w/ Pump and I feel energized.Theres no going back to a regular multi after using the Pak.

Defintely felt this difference and it is even more noticeable if you go back to a regular multi...I switched right back immediately.

J-Dawg
07-09-14, 12:30 pm
This was an awesome thread. Thought I'd bump it back up to the top for more feedback!

smoothballer
07-09-14, 1:34 pm
This was an awesome thread. Thought I'd bump it back up to the top for more feedback!

I agree...thus the post above yours...

Swolepez
07-10-14, 9:30 pm
Now that I eat clean more often and after almost a yr of taking bodybuilding more seriously, I've become more in tune with my body. During that time I've become more aware of how supplements, training, hours of sleep and food affect my body. And YES, I do notice a difference when taking Pak. Sometimes I switch it for Uni-Vite which is also a solid multi. But even then, when going back to Pak I notice more energy throughout my day. I just feel better, plain and simple.

dante
07-11-14, 1:27 am
I can definitely feel the difference when I am training hard. I sleep better and wake up with a lot more energy. I use periodization for my training and take Uni-vite during deloads or lighter training blocks, but whenever I go heavier I switch back to Pak and it definitely helps.

BoBandy
07-14-14, 8:02 pm
I started taking Pak a few months ago and for me, there's a big difference. On the odd day that I'll miss taking them, I slow down much faster through the day, and be dragging my ass by dinner. I only take 1 in the morning and it seems to do me fine until I train after dinner. I had to get used to taking them, but now that I am, I'm lovin it.

J-Dawg
07-28-14, 3:20 pm
Now that I eat clean more often and after almost a yr of taking bodybuilding more seriously, I've become more in tune with my body. During that time I've become more aware of how supplements, training, hours of sleep and food affect my body. And YES, I do notice a difference when taking Pak. Sometimes I switch it for Uni-Vite which is also a solid multi. But even then, when going back to Pak I notice more energy throughout my day. I just feel better, plain and simple.

I can definitely feel the difference when I am training hard. I sleep better and wake up with a lot more energy. I use periodization for my training and take Uni-vite during deloads or lighter training blocks, but whenever I go heavier I switch back to Pak and it definitely helps.

I started taking Pak a few months ago and for me, there's a big difference. On the odd day that I'll miss taking them, I slow down much faster through the day, and be dragging my ass by dinner. I only take 1 in the morning and it seems to do me fine until I train after dinner. I had to get used to taking them, but now that I am, I'm lovin it.

Nice--It's hard not to notice the benefits of Pak!

Lethall105
08-08-14, 11:08 am
I have always been prone to illness, especially the common cold and flu. Once I started taking Pak, I hadn't been ill until now (11 months). On vacation, and my Pak ran out and I can't get it where I am. Within 2 weeks I caught a cold again. Can't wait to be back home and take Pak again!

All the best,
Lethall

J-Dawg
08-08-14, 1:02 pm
I have always been prone to illness, especially the common cold and flu. Once I started taking Pak, I hadn't been ill until now (11 months). On vacation, and my Pak ran out and I can't get it where I am. Within 2 weeks I caught a cold again. Can't wait to be back home and take Pak again!

All the best,
Lethall

Safe travels Lethall--Gotta get back on the Pak!

AidenNGO
08-10-14, 3:58 am
Just reading you guys feedback, I definitely notice that I haven't been sick or anything during the time I take Animal Pak. Just finished ordering my 4th can along with free 14days trial Flex. Looking back a few months ago, I can for sure tell that Pak and Omega def. help my lifts, I never felt unsure about my joints whenever I lift recklessly in the gym anymore. Just started taking Flex not long ago but damn, Pak Omega Flex Pump and Nitro are just PERFECT. Fast recovery, joints insurance, guarantee pump, what else can I ask for?. I will stick with them 4 for the rest of my lifting journey for sure. Great supplements. :)

Peace.

Animal Rep
08-11-14, 9:38 am
Just reading you guys feedback, I definitely notice that I haven't been sick or anything during the time I take Animal Pak. Just finished ordering my 4th can along with free 14days trial Flex. Looking back a few months ago, I can for sure tell that Pak and Omega def. help my lifts, I never felt unsure about my joints whenever I lift recklessly in the gym anymore. Just started taking Flex not long ago but damn, Pak Omega Flex Pump and Nitro are just PERFECT. Fast recovery, joints insurance, guarantee pump, what else can I ask for?. I will stick with them 4 for the rest of my lifting journey for sure. Great supplements. :)

Peace.

That's the kind of feedback we push for. Glad to hear that everything you've tried from us has given you good results. Like most things in life a good foundation means so much, and that's exactly what you're getting from Pak, Flex, and Omega. With all your basics covered your body can recover and develop much better, helping you get the most out of every session you kill in the gym.

G Diesel
08-11-14, 9:50 am

Peace.

Pak/Omega/Flex/Nitro is about as rock solid supplement regimen as you could ask for. For someone eating right and training their ass off, that is just about all you'd need.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
08-11-14, 10:01 am
Pak/Omega/Flex/Nitro is about as rock solid supplement regimen as you could ask for. For someone eating right and training their ass off, that is just about all you'd need.

Peace, G

The ultimate foundational Animal stack right there!

Rex
08-14-14, 6:35 pm
I can definitely feel a difference in engery levels, recovery and digestion. Not to get too personal, but since I´ve been taking PAK on a regular basis I get far less acid reflux and my bowel movements are very regular...

Especially during precontest time, when foods and resources are limited, those little packs are worth their weight in gold.

Lethall105
08-19-14, 6:59 am
Safe travels Lethall--Gotta get back on the Pak!

Just an update, back on the Pak, and within 2 days my cold has cleared up. Also got a shipment of Omega and more Pak today for the next couple of months. Effing ecstatic.

All the best,
Lethall

J-Dawg
08-19-14, 1:29 pm
I can definitely feel a difference in engery levels, recovery and digestion. Not to get too personal, but since I´ve been taking PAK on a regular basis I get far less acid reflux and my bowel movements are very regular...

Especially during precontest time, when foods and resources are limited, those little packs are worth their weight in gold.

Yes! it's amazing how Pak even helps with those little things.

Just an update, back on the Pak, and within 2 days my cold has cleared up. Also got a shipment of Omega and more Pak today for the next couple of months. Effing ecstatic.

All the best,
Lethall

Awesome to hear Lethall. Glad all is well now.

G Diesel
08-19-14, 4:56 pm

All the best,
Lethall

Getting enough of the right vitamins and minerals can make a huge difference in terms of immune strength and general health. That is awesome.

In my opinion, this is one of the most important reasons to take Pak.

Peace, G

Metfan72
08-19-14, 9:28 pm
I feel the difference for sure.

Had to run a log for another company and they gave me "their" version of vitamins.

2 things happened. 1st, I got bronchitis and 2nd, I got a pretty serious rash on both my shins from something in their blend that gave me an allergic reaction.

I ditched the pills, went back on Pak. Bronchitis gone and rash clearing up.

Not to mention that while I was using their vitamins, I felt like I was getting weaker and was just going through the motions. Back on Pak, I feel like a beast in the gym again. Almost like my body knew I was cheating on Pak and gave me a big F U!!

J-Dawg
08-20-14, 8:55 am
I feel the difference for sure.

Had to run a log for another company and they gave me "their" version of vitamins.

2 things happened. 1st, I got bronchitis and 2nd, I got a pretty serious rash on both my shins from something in their blend that gave me an allergic reaction.

I ditched the pills, went back on Pak. Bronchitis gone and rash clearing up.

Not to mention that while I was using their vitamins, I felt like I was getting weaker and was just going through the motions. Back on Pak, I feel like a beast in the gym again. Almost like my body knew I was cheating on Pak and gave me a big F U!!

Pak's got your back!

Metfan72
08-20-14, 11:39 am
Pak's got your back!

Yeah it does.

Best Multi out there, hands down.

Orthodox
08-24-14, 9:50 am
Seriously, they are in a world of their own. When you think about how they work on a scientific level, the way they help the body deal with 'nutrition gaps' etc. It's just genius.

I can't tell you the sacrifices that I've made over the years, to continually take them, I truly set them apart.

HIGA MONSTER
08-24-14, 12:21 pm
This is a no brainer.

Best multi-vitamin out there. PERIOD

Tiger
08-25-14, 6:11 am
Supplement site was offering 20% off on spends of £60 or over.

4 cans of Pak to tide me over for the foreseeable future. I try to always make sure I've got some to hand.

Lethall105
08-25-14, 8:15 am
Which site was that Tiger? Live in the UK as well, and I get my Pak from dolphinfitness. Can't find a reasonable price anywhere else.

All the best
Lethall

Tiger
08-25-14, 8:43 am
http://www.musclefinesse.com/

Sale20 at check out. Works out at around £21 per can.

Lethall105
08-25-14, 8:58 am
Thanks mate, every little saving helps!

All the best,
Lethall

Universal Rep
04-19-16, 12:36 pm
For those who "felt" Animal Pak and are now using the powder version... Can you "feel" Animal Pak Powder?

C.Coronato
04-19-16, 2:15 pm
I always felt like i didnt get sick as easy, run down, etc. I felt just "healthier" i guess you can say. I do feel the same on the Pak Powder.

SMuncey
04-19-16, 2:55 pm
Since taking it consistently, I feel like I do not have to rely on caffeine as much to get me through the day. The powder taste great and it digests well with me when there were other multi's I've taken that made me sick.